Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

The 5th Tail Arrives

Go down 
+3
Elias
PunkPrincess
Sid
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

The 5th Tail Arrives Empty
PostSubject: The 5th Tail Arrives   The 5th Tail Arrives Icon_minitime3rd October 2017, 12:01 am

It is time. The Gobi having been left unchecked has moved on with the destruction of the island it was on being left in it's wake. It's new target? A Hidden Village?!!!!! Seeing the threat an unchecked Bijuu could pose two squads of shinobi have been assembled to combat it. As a result we need people to rp as certain individuals who are not currently PC's, and that is where you of the forum come in, anyone can sign up however if you do it is paramount that you are active. Unlike all other topics on the forum Bijuu Topics use an activity check system, meaning those who take too long to post will not simply be skipped, but replaced with someone else willing to mod in their place. After 3 times of this happening then your character's life will be forfeit in which case rather than someone replacing you I will mod as your character succumbing to the threat of the Bijuu. This goes for everyone in the topic not just those modding but PC's as well this isn't a topic that will go on as long as needed like most of NB's topics.

*Note: As a result of how Bijuu Topic's work I will be online to post at least Once everyday for as long as the Bijuu Topic goes on, every person in the topic has until 24 hours to post or they will be replaced, those who are replacing them have until 24 more hours to post before I will post rendering that character's actions for that turn void. 3 Skips will result in IC Character Death I am saying this a second time to make this absolutely clear. No excuses, if you are unable to post find someone to sub in for you until you are able to post as long as it is not a post mandated due to taking so long it will not count towards your 3 skips.

Team A
1. Summer Osuna (Blade)
2. Cherish (Savannah)
3. ANBU Shark (Open)

Team B
1. Armenezra D. Rikigaku (Armenezra)
2. Nyen Kaironokuma (Open)
3. Himiko Zakiyoshi (Zakiyoshi)

Seal Master: Omito Fantom (Mitsu)

Those who participate in this event will get the following rewards.
IC Rewards:

OOC Rewards:

Applicants for modding or subbing-in come first come, first serve.

Last edited by Aurielle on 3rd October 2017, 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Tail Arrives   The 5th Tail Arrives Icon_minitime3rd October 2017, 12:25 am

This might go without saying, but I will be modding as Omito for the Bijuu Fight.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Tail Arrives   The 5th Tail Arrives Icon_minitime4th October 2017, 7:20 pm

My baby's gonna fight a bijuu!
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Tail Arrives   The 5th Tail Arrives Icon_minitime5th October 2017, 1:22 am

Not sure if it was mandatory for me to post here or not but I'm in. XD obviously
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Tail Arrives   The 5th Tail Arrives Icon_minitime5th October 2017, 1:19 pm

Cherish is not ready to do this but...fuck it right?
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Tail Arrives   The 5th Tail Arrives Icon_minitime5th October 2017, 1:28 pm

All PC Members have posted, those who wish to rp as NPC's will get double the participation rewards in regards to adding missions to character's Mission Counts. Due to modding without subbing in for another participant, however if you are subbed out then, you lose that reward and get the normal one for modding a character in this topic and the person who takes over for you will receive that reward.
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Tail Arrives   The 5th Tail Arrives Icon_minitime6th October 2017, 12:42 pm

Omito.....
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Tail Arrives   The 5th Tail Arrives Icon_minitime6th October 2017, 1:15 pm

If you can guarantee your activity you can rp as your character for the duration of the Bijuu fight. I'm sure San will not mind modding as someone else.
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Tail Arrives   The 5th Tail Arrives Icon_minitime6th October 2017, 6:41 pm

Nah its okay, at this point whoever's been rping him can probably do it better than me since I have no clue, what he's been through up to this point.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Tail Arrives   The 5th Tail Arrives Icon_minitime6th October 2017, 7:21 pm

You could um, give his character app a run through, Ness said she didn't add anything that wasn't already thought up and discussed between the three of you at some point.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Tail Arrives   The 5th Tail Arrives Icon_minitime10th October 2017, 3:12 pm

It has begun, the Gobi is now much closer to Hakagakure and it's time to nut up or shut up. Due to both Nyen Kaironokuma and ANBU Shark being open, those within the topic can mod as them if they like. However those who do will receive half the mission participation bonus for doing so, however if they are subbed out by other members who wish to mod them then those members are given the original benefits (unless they are subbed out as well in which see my above post).

The Gobi Topic
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Tail Arrives   The 5th Tail Arrives Icon_minitime31st October 2017, 9:48 am

Those who need to post have until the end of today to do so otherwise they'll be skipped as if it were a 48 hour gap. I've been lenient but do not take advantage of my kindness.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Tail Arrives   The 5th Tail Arrives Icon_minitime24th March 2018, 12:58 pm

The Five Tails has been captured! Congratulations to all who participated.

To anyone that is participating in the City of Mirstone plot, add 1 year to the age of your characters. Everyone else in the ASN adds 2 years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Tail Arrives   The 5th Tail Arrives Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 5th Tail Arrives
Page 1 of 1