Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Agent of the grave

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Agent of the grave Empty
PostSubject: Agent of the grave   Agent of the grave Icon_minitime9th September 2017, 11:23 pm

A few days ago, ty was told he'd be introduced to a genin, one who had been known to cause trouble for those around him. It was a choice that didnt quite belong to him alone and it seemed there was no way he could decline the offer from the higher up especially since his dislike of being around others, well when he was younger guardian-sama put up with even if it was few years; it was finally time for him to pass on the torch. Today was the day ty would meet the one known as a troublemaker for this ty would have him meet him at the upper gate of the village, rumors had it he was suspended for five years, Well, ty couldn't let any of that get to him. Ty sat at a bench near the entrance of the gate, on his head was a Sambora he had burrowed from someone.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Agent of the grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent of the grave   Agent of the grave Icon_minitime9th September 2017, 11:50 pm

Raion would walk towards the T.Jonin slowly. He wasn't really strutting or upright as he moved, rather slumpish even. With a sigh, his hand would reach down into his pocket, pulling back a small pack of smokes, flicking out slightly ajar of the box and lifting it to his lips before lighting it. What a tiresome few months it's been. To think the old farts would set up a babysitter now; was he really still so untrustworthy? In any case Rai would approach and make his introductions. "Raion Hawke,." A plain introduction. His voice was lazy, almost as if he'd just woken up from a nap. To be honest, he didn't even look like as much of a delinquent anymore. His long blond hair had been cut down to a respectable level. His clothes were normal and his abundance of accessories were no where to be seen. The tattoo's still rode up his left arm behind the sleeve however, showing that he wasn't all innocent or whatever. Pulling the cigarette oddly from his lips, using his thumb and forefinger, he'd exhale a cloud of smoke before continuing. "So you're the one they sent to watch me, huh?" He almost felt sorry for the guy, but that thought quickly faded.
Back to top Go down

Agent of the grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent of the grave   Agent of the grave Icon_minitime10th September 2017, 12:15 am

"Raion hawke" he seemed quite different from the trouble maker the higher ups explain to him, as ty continued to observe the guy, it came to show that he wasn't just being introduced to a genin; but rather one of the older genin. His age was quickly explain with the with the of result of his punishment "so you're rai hawke." The pause happened swiftly as ty reached into his pocket and grabbed a peice of gum "I'm ty smith, I became a chunnin two years ago, due to procrastination I choose not to advance any further for the being." He stated in a his soft childish voice. He glanced up towards raion, noticing he smokes ciggerates he stated "everyone has an addiction, just make the best of it" he stated throwing the piece of gum into his mouth and chewing on it
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Agent of the grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent of the grave   Agent of the grave Icon_minitime10th September 2017, 2:09 am

Rai would sigh as the guy started talking. Not really sure why he did it, almost as if it was an involuntary reaction to the circumstances. Its to be expected at this point. Everyone around his age it at the jonin level by now, so it would only make sense for the chunnin and Tobetsu ninjas running around to be younger than himself, but it was still a pain in the ass to deal with, more so since this kid became a chunnin TWO YEARS AGO. Besides the sigh though, Rai would give no further indication into how he felt about the matter, only nodding in agreement at the addiction comment. "I became a Genin six years ago, but was suspended for five years after being sent to juvenile detention. I don't have any time to 'procrastinate'." He would mention bluntly. He may have matured heavily over the last few months, but that doesn't mean he isn't still abruptly honest and anti-establishment deep down. His behaviour may have changed, but his ideals and underlying life concept hasn't. It was obviously annoying that he literally can't rank any faster than he is trying, meanwhile his new 'handler', hung a little too freely from the effort tree. "So what are we doing here?"
Back to top Go down

Agent of the grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent of the grave   Agent of the grave Icon_minitime12th September 2017, 9:18 pm

Ty looked over towards the entrance of the village, it wasn't something he got paid to do yet it was enough to pass the time "what is the best part of being an ninja, what's so great about moving in rank so quickly?" ty glanced over to rai, as rai already knew he was older than ty and held much more ambitious maybe enough to carry the both of them on his back. Ty turned his head to look at rai as if he didn't understand the question, he slowly liked up towards the sky to see the clouds "what if i told you we are going to relax for the first day, would you just watch the clouds and clear your mind?"
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Agent of the grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent of the grave   Agent of the grave Icon_minitime12th September 2017, 10:55 pm

Sigh, this was really a pain in the ass, but its not as if he had anything else to be doing. To be honest, its not as if he had a choice in the matter, with the previous suspension, he was required to do this regular meetings with higher ranking shinobi to maintain his current position. To answer the question though, "Won't know until I do it." It was a double whammy. Answering both with the one response. Why rank up? Dunno, we'll find out. Would you enjoy looking up at the clouds all day? Dunno, we'll find out. In a copycat sort of fashion, he'd turn his head upwards to look up at the sky, seeing whatever he was seeing while continuously thinking that this was fucking stupid. In any case, one cloud looked like a dog, so that was at least somewhat interesting to discover.
Back to top Go down

Agent of the grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent of the grave   Agent of the grave Icon_minitime13th September 2017, 12:29 am

Some of the tension ty had put on himself seemed to slowly go away but he wasnt quite sure if rai was just hiding his emotions, but ty was only being honest about how he felt about his situation earlier, well only partially honest. Ty glanced to rai seeing as he finally seemed confortable while staring into the sky "well, since we are somewhat acquainted wth each other, how about we talk about ourselves? the question itself was really forced into the quiet scene they had accomplished "well I'll start from the beginning or at least what they tell... he left a big emphasis on the word they almost to signify a system or higher power When I was born my parents decide to take a leave out of the village even though leaving without permission was restricted at that time, before reaching that gate they were confronted and offered a deal. Their freedom in exchange of keeping me within the village of haka. Well, thats what they tell me and every coin has two sides.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Agent of the grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent of the grave   Agent of the grave Icon_minitime13th September 2017, 1:49 am

So, he's an orphan as well. At least it was a unique abandonment story to say the least. Raion would simply nod after hearing the kid's talk of his past and his family, not really feeling the need to comment on his circumstances. After all, it had nothing to do with him. For a moment there would be a pause of silence, before Rai spoke up to break it just as Ty had before. "I tricked my sensei into eating a lot of pot brownies and later stole his wallet." He almost laughed at the memory, remembering how funny it was at the time. The repercussions though, they were a bit too serious for the little prank I think, then again he did have all the over previous misdemeanours which didn't help during the hearing. In hindsight, even Rai had to admit it was pretty damn stupid, more so now that he's matured a little. He would continue looking up at the sky, not really saying much more unless the kid decided to question him or something.
Back to top Go down

Agent of the grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent of the grave   Agent of the grave Icon_minitime13th September 2017, 8:19 pm

Ty glanced over to rai as he heard the reason for his suspension, at first ty began to crack a smile within seconds it turned to chuckling then to laughing loudly, it was hilarious that someone would think of such a prank from thier sensei. In his mind he envisioned it as it happened "well honestly, I feel that it is his fault that he fell for it so easily." he stated softly after regaining his breath from laughing at the situation "well at least this situation taught two people a lesson" ty simply released a sigh after calming down from the whole situation, even though he was younger than rai he need to give him words to inspire him, something that make it difficult for anyone except ty to want to actually train. "well two things, one don't give up on your childish self, its okay to prank people, shit, i nearly burnt my mentor's house down as a prank, but dont give up on those childish ways you'll soon be forced to outgrow them. Two, if you're going to work hard, remember to sit back and relax, the most common death is by overworking yourself. " even though ty seemed correct the most common death in the shinobi world was through enemies, but for civilians it was correct.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Agent of the grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent of the grave   Agent of the grave Icon_minitime19th September 2017, 12:40 am

The kid would try to reassure him before suddenly trying to sprout some kind of inspirational speech? Honestly it was all a little confusing and Rai didn't quite have the mental capacity to deal with a response right now. The kid went on about not losing his childish self, as if he was forced to grow up at the end of a smoking gun. Furthering into a point about overworking being the leading cause of death with was kind of ridiculous. Say what you will about Rai and his delinquency, but he has still always been a heavy reader, so he knew that wasn't true at all. But, all things considered, it was the thought behind the message that counts, and the kid was trying to inspire him as best he could, even if it was a bit condescending. "Thanks kid. Good luck with all your Chunnin cloud watching. If you ever need a genin for some decently ranked missions, let me know." And with that he'd take another drag of his smoke before flicking it to the side, not bothering to put it out.
Back to top Go down

Agent of the grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent of the grave   Agent of the grave Icon_minitime19th September 2017, 1:10 am

Ty stood up and stretched his arms into the air, he knew that rai might need some help with some things especially since he offered his help with missions. "How many B-ranks do you need?" He groaned from the pleasure of the stretching his body and looked towards rai "I'll at least could help you with that much." he stated, despite currently being lazy and having no ambition, he was once akways trying to discover new ways to work out and he already knew the trouble of having a sensei; sometimes they are to busy to even meet you for the first time but it wasn't as if everybody had his poor luck. "What position are you trying to reach, I'll help you with the highrr ranked missions! "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Agent of the grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent of the grave   Agent of the grave Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agent of the grave
Page 1 of 1