Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Manning the Helm [Marx's Training - Abyssal Sea]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sid

Sid

Manning the Helm [Marx's Training - Abyssal Sea] Empty
PostSubject: Manning the Helm [Marx's Training - Abyssal Sea]   Manning the Helm [Marx's Training - Abyssal Sea] Icon_minitime8th September 2017, 12:31 pm

Marx was walking along the streets of the little village with his team. Well future team. He wasn't out of the Academy yet, but it was only a few days until he would be. His teammates and sensei were chatting, but he was silent, watching the storefronts as they passed on their way to their mission. He was quickly getting bored of this though. And they had some time yet until they needed to actually be there for his mention, which was why they were seeing the sights. Marx started to look around for anything to catch his attention, anything to entertain himself, really. He saw a flash of movement down an alley way and looked to his team. They seemed to be engrossed in their conversation, and he was rather good at slipping away unseen, so he would do just that. He fell back a little and then moved to the alley way and decided to start looking around.

He started walking down the alley, it was a bit darker due to the shadows at the end, but he saw something at the end. Once he reached it, the alley opened up into a wide street of houses with red curtains and lanterns in front of the window. There were ladies dressed in dark colors, their faces adorned with beautiful shades of make-up. They were dressed provocatively, but Marx was more interested in the materials of the clothes rather than the amount of skin they were showing. The feminine form didn't interest him, if he was being honest. It never had as it appeared to affect other boys his age, but he never really understood why. This place seemed interesting enough, so he decided to take a walk down the street. There were men being greeted by the women standing in the doorways, their high giggles obviously faked and then men falling for it like fools for a scam. Then again, they were most likely thinking with their lower head rather than the one on their shoulders.

Marx was having a rather interesting time, just watching the men fall for the tricks of the ladies. And it was in the middle of the day too. Weren't red lantern districts supposed to be most active during the night? Well when you have an itch that needs scratching...Marx continued walking down the street, receiving coos and terms of endearments from some of the ladies, and even some of the men, until he found what was most likely the entrance to the red lantern district, as it was a torii gate with red drapes falling down and occluding the street from the view of those on the other side. It would seem that this village was proud of their business, and not opposed to showing it. He gave a little smile back to the district for the entertainment it had brought him before walking out...

And walking smack dab into a stranger's chest. He fell backwards onto his backside with a loud curse. He was about to turn his head upwards to curse at the stranger, but he was stopped dead in his tracks, his insult on the tip of his tongue. The male before him was stunning, causing his heart to race and his limbs to shake. The other male gave an apologetic smile and held out a hand, Marx more than willing to take it. He had been unsure why he wasn't attracted to women, but now he realized now. In that moment he had fell and fell hard...

"MARX!!"

The dark haired male with red eyes snapped out of his daydream to glare at his small companion "What?" He hissed at the child-like autonomous puppet. He was rather enjoying reminiscing, especially due to the fact that he wasn't able to see Hakuyune whenever he wanted anymore. He didn't take too lightly to his cute little partner interrupting his him time.

Mitsu, on the other hand, didn't care all that much. He crossed his arms over one another, his long flowing sleeves wrapping around his arms in such a way that it looked a bit like a straitjacket, making Marx chuckle a but and deepening Marx's scowl even more "You are supposed to be training you buffon, not daydreaming! How do you expect to become strong enough to head your clan and become a terrifying Buccaneer if you don't put serious thought into your training? Get of your lazy ass and get to work!" He kicked at Marx, but the male just moved out of the way, which made his puppet fume.

"Alright, crazy. I'm getting up to train, I'm getting up." He stood and stretched a bit before turning to the little pinkette that barely came to his waist "What was I gonna train again? I kinda forgot... He gave a small chuckle and the Mamodo rolled his eyes "Ugh, you're so annoying. You were training up your speed and your perception, dipshit. Demiurge give me strength you are thick sometimes..." Marx shrugged and then took off in order to take laps around the area.

He did ten laps, starting off in a slow jog until he reached a full-blown sprint. Once he was done doing that, Mitsu gave him a water bottle and he took a fifteen minute break. They sat and talked about nothing in particular for a long while before Marx stood once more and took to a make-shift target he had Mitsu set up. He focused his vision and began throwing stones at the target, keeping up the throwing until he was able to hit the target with each and every stone. After a few minutes of this Mitsu picked up some stones and Marx moved to the target's position, focusing in order to dodge the projectiles his Mamodo was now throwing at him.

Once they were done, Marx patted Mitsu's head as they walked away, resting his hand there gently. Mitsu looked up at Marx pensively before speaking "You miss him don't you, Marx? Why don't you go see him?" Marx shook his head gently and began stroking Mitsu's pink tresses absentmindedly "He's busy. I just have to deal with my loneliness alone...with you, of course. Let's go." Mitsu nodded and they walked off together, silent as shadows.

WC: 1035/1000
Learning:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Manning the Helm [Marx's Training - Abyssal Sea]   Manning the Helm [Marx's Training - Abyssal Sea] Icon_minitime11th September 2017, 5:57 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Manning the Helm [Marx's Training - Abyssal Sea]   Manning the Helm [Marx's Training - Abyssal Sea] Icon_minitime1st October 2017, 12:21 am

Marx blinked a few times as he woke up. His body felt different, there was no longer the thrum of chakra under his flesh, but rather he felt the pulse of mental energies that had once been dormant as well as an excess of blood within veins. He was different, changed. He knew that within the depths of his soul. He looked up and his eyes met with those of the girl who had changed his life. Well, she wasn't a girl anymore now was she? She was a goddess, to be able to change his very physiology down to such a level. His chakra was gone, split into mental and spiritual energies that granted him a new and stronger power. He felt the rocking of the ship they were on, they were moving away from the Shogunate, he could tell. The murder of an entire clan was orchestrated by the girl sitting across from him, though she had left him alive. She had chosen him because of his Nova heritage, and changed him. He moved to sit up but then her voice called out "Don't." Marx paused for a moment before sinking back into the cot he was on "You need rest. Your body has been changed and it will need time to get used to the change." Marx nodded and decided sleeping would get this over with quicker, so he closed his eyes, though before he drifted off into darkness he heard her speak once more: "You have been chosen for something great..."

~~~~~~~~

Marx sat cross legged in front of her, Jazz Kukinorite. She was also known as the "Peerless Prodigy" he found out, but she prefers her new name: the Demiurge. That was what she wanted the Ningyo, the new Ningyo, to refer to her as. They would worship her due to the power she would give them. They had won the favor of quite possibly the best puppeteer to walk the face of Gaia, who had ascended into divinity. He was with her in order to learn how to command the new power of his clan. The power she made. He was positive he had learned all that could be learned of the basic theory surrounding his Attribute, creating and performing Incantations, and modifying his Mamodo through Technomancy. He had already met his Mamodo, a cute little thing named Mitsu, and he had learned that Mitsu possessed the Era Attribute, aligned to Annihilation and arguably the strongest Attribute. He knew he could go on from here, but she had told him she wanted to teach him something else, he just didn't know what. She sat across from him and looked at him for a long moment before speaking "You can feel your Nen flowing within your mind, yes? The latent mental power that was dormant until I freed you from the shackles of chakra?"

Marx didn't have a name for that hum of power in his head before, but now he did, it was Nen. He thought he had heard of it in passing but that could've just been his mind trying to fill in dots that weren't there "Yes, I feel it."

"By mixing Nen with the varied forms of sealing theories, I have created a form of technique that places a seal not on the physical plane or body, but on the mental one. I have dubbed it 'Nuinjutsu', and that is what I have used to enact the changes to the Ningyo. Your clan are my chosen, and as one of the first of your clan to be converted, you shall also be the first to receive all of the gifts I have to give. Are you ready to learn the ways of Nen Tech and Nuinjutsu?"

This information gave Marx a bit of pause. He knew that she was giving them the gift of the perfect form of puppetry, but this was...more than he could have ever hoped for. To receive more power from the person who had already granted him a great gift was amazing indeed. He was greatful...and fearful of what she would do to him if she didn't deem him worthy enough to use this power. He opened his mouth slowly as he spoke "Y-yes...Yes I am ready, my lady.

There was a minute nod from her before she began speaking "The means of controlling your Nen is a specialized style of my own creation, it is called Shingen-Ryu Kung-Fu. It is also the gateway into Nuinjutsu. Master the principles and it will be easy to establish your Nuinjutsu. The first of these is Ten, Envelope or Shroud. With it you must focus the mind, reflect upon yourself and determine the goal. This is used to draw in your Nen around your body, keeping it from leaking away from you during the midst of battle. This prevents the manipulation of your emotions in any way, as well as preventing you from being fatigued by overexertion. Attempt it now."

Marx gave a small nod and closed his eyes. He visualized his Nen as water trickling a way from his body, building a dam around the trickling water in order to pool it around his form. For a few moments, this visualization did nothing, but then he was coated in a shroud of smokey grey energy. He felt revitalized, less burdened, and in a way more youthful.

Marx was about to speak when Jazz began again "The next is Zetsu, Suppress or Null, putting your will into words. While Ten keeps your Nen in a shroud around your body, Zetsu stops the flow of Nen altogether. Due to your own Nen not crowding your senses, you are able to sense the Nen of others with more accuracy, though you are left defenseless against the Nuinjutsu of others. Thanks to your Nen being shut off, you will also be unable to be detected by those who are capable of sensing Nen or your mental energies. Begin."

Marx nodded and then thought of what he should visualize this time. After a moment he visualized the trickle of water being shut off like a tap, the water within the dam going still before drying up like a pond in a drought. After a few more moments, his shroud dissipated and his Nen was pulled tightly to his body. He would've been shrouded, if anyone who was capable of sensing mental energies was in the room, but it was only him and Jazz. He could, however sense her energy.

Her voice came once more "Ren, Refine or Enhance, refine your will. This is a more direct form of Ten, allowing you to cluster your Nen around your body without fear of losing it. This thickens your shroud and enables you to increase the capabilities of your body at a moments notice, while also damaging those who come into contact with you."

He took her stopping as his own sign to begin. He built opened the tap and let his Nen flow heavier than it had before, while building up his dam to be stronger. His manifested around his body, thicker and stronger than it had before. It was now a dark, storm grey and he heard Jazz moving. He kept up the shroud even then, because he didn't know what she wanted hm to do next.

"You may stop. And open your eyes." He did so and she was sitting across from him with a bowl of water with a single leaf in it. She held it out to him and Marx took it "The last is Hatsu, Release or Act, putting your will into action. Using Hatsu on the leaf in this bowl will determine your Nuinjutsu type, and whether or not you are capable of using Nuinjutsu at all. If you are capable of affecting the leaf, a doorway to power will open to you. If not...it will remain forever closed." Marx gave a small nod and began to focus his Nen onto the leaf, attempting to do...whatever she thought he could do with it. Nothing happened to the leaf, but the water suddenly flowed over the edge of the bowl, startling Marx a bit. Jazz moved in and took the bowl from him, walking away with it before returning "Congratulations, you are an Enhancer. You are capable of enhancing your own physical attributes through your Nuinjutsu. I have taught you all I care to. You should be able to move on from this point well enough on your own." She rose without another word and left, and Marx didn't see her again...

~~~~~~~~

"What are you thinking about, Marx?"

Marx snapped out of his reverie and looked down at Mitsu's curious eyes, giving him a reassuring smile and a gentle head pat "Oh nothing that important. Just...memories, you know? I should get to training..." Marx stood and moved to the opposite end of the training field, standing across from Mitsu. The Mamodo began to pick up the smoothed stones within the field, taking aim at Marx and throwing them. Marx expended a bit of his stamina to get a bead on the projectile and easily stepped out of the way of it. Mitsu threw another, and Marx repeated the process. The Mamodo picked up speed and began throwing the stones in a steady stream, though Marx simply kept dipping and dodginh. Mitsu then began to imbue each stone with his Aura before throwing them, though due to this Marx was just able to dodge the attacks easier. They kept this up for thirty minutes, until Marx got tired and demanded a break. They sat down while the Buccaneer caught his breath and they chatted about mostly nothing. Once Marx was rested, rather than continuing with the training they decided to turn in for the day and get something to eat.

WC: 1624/1600

Learning:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Manning the Helm [Marx's Training - Abyssal Sea]   Manning the Helm [Marx's Training - Abyssal Sea] Icon_minitime3rd October 2017, 6:08 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manning the Helm [Marx's Training - Abyssal Sea]   Manning the Helm [Marx's Training - Abyssal Sea] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Manning the Helm [Marx's Training - Abyssal Sea]
Page 1 of 1