Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Felt need to explain...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Felt need to explain... Empty
PostSubject: Felt need to explain...   Felt need to explain... Icon_minitime14th January 2017, 4:28 pm

Last month or two I've been having series mental health issues that have been near crippling. They come and go, but it still takes me around an hour to relax after I have an 'episode'. I don't wanna go into the detail of what is actually wrong because thinking about it causes an episode and... yeah.

So right now I'm still trying to just take a bit of time for myself and try get myself at least a little more stable. Just a couple of more days from now at most, gonna aim to be back to posting early in the week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Felt need to explain...   Felt need to explain... Icon_minitime14th January 2017, 4:54 pm

Take your time Yoshi and do what you think you need to :<
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Felt need to explain...   Felt need to explain... Icon_minitime14th January 2017, 5:35 pm

Yeah, don't push yourself to come back if you aren't ready. We understand and we care about you!
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Felt need to explain...   Felt need to explain... Icon_minitime15th January 2017, 5:46 pm

Take as much time as you need Sophi, I'd rather you be all stable and healthy than just coming back to post just cuz, after all I waited this long for you to come back I can wait as long as possible again. As long as your okay yeah?
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felt need to explain...   Felt need to explain... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felt need to explain...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Beginnings :: Important Things :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: