Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Xi

Xi

Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell] Empty
PostSubject: Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell]   Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell] Icon_minitime11th January 2017, 12:04 am

Hiroshima had found himself inexplicably pulled to the Land of Echoes, more specifically the tree line stairwell, by a driving force that he was unable to explain nor comprehend. At first, he had attempted to ignore the feeling by continuing with his daily routine but as the day went on the force that had been calling out to him grew stronger to the point that he ended up yielding to its will. Unsure of what was happening to him or what it meant, he had asked Karliah and Zaku to tag along with him. Naturally, Karliah seemed worried about his erratic behavior and agreed to go along with him while it was quite obvious that his junior was convinced he had finally taken too many beat downs from Xan and had gone insane but he decided to go along for the ride anyways. The third addition to the team, Stohana Fusicho, was brought along for extra measure in case something serious happened, after all, Ka did owe him for saving his sorry ass a few years back.

With his thoughts fixated on to the unnatural pull he was feeling specifically from the lower half of the stairwell, he would arrive at a tree marked with a lightning bolt. “Odd…” He muttered to himself as he unconsciously reached outwards before he touched the symbol, however, he spared a quick glance over to the three that had accompanied him this far and once they all gathered he would touch the base of the tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell]   Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell] Icon_minitime11th January 2017, 3:37 pm

When Hiro had asked her to come along she had immediately run off with him it wasn't like she didn't have an entire family to leave her son with and as scary as Suzume was she was wonderful with children. So she had packed and set off quickly as she didn't know where they were going she packed light only taking her weapons and jewelry with her as she was sure they could find food and lodgings on the road. Then again seeing as Zaku was following them as well it probably meant he'd kill their food and kill people to provide a place to stay for them if they brought it up but despite her best friends lack of morality he was a good person. She still remembered how he made sure she was fed before she started going out with Hiroshima and he remained over the years a good person to spar against in order to keep her skills polished. While she knew she could always ask Hiro she knew he held back against her almost unconsciously whereas Zaku had no misgivings about cutting her into shreds.

She wouldn't speak though, as until they reached their destination she was lost in her thoughts, initially she had gotten into dealings with someone who was promising the betterment of Pandora but now she wished she could take it all back. Her life was different now she had a child, a family friends and most importantly freedom for her and her son who would never go through what she did at the hands of the Tenshi Clan. But it was too late, all she could hope for now is that they never came to collect on their favor or worse use the information she was providing them maliciously and having it get traced back to her. She'd stop right before bumping into her boyfriend and smile sheepishly as she really hadn't been paying attention. "So..what now?" she thought to herself and finding her hand subconsciously reach for Mephala.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell]   Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell] Icon_minitime11th January 2017, 5:33 pm

She had to restrain herself. She had to restrain herself. She needed to!

Hana had no other thought in her head as she arrived at the place, smile across her face the widest her face would stretch in to. Being from the areas she was, having this much plantlife just sent her spirit soaring. A new sensation really, but she couldn't exactly tell people. Ka had sent her out for this after all, apparently she was to fulfill his end of a bargain or... something. She wasn't really paying attention. All she was told was where to go, and to do what she was told by whoever she would find there. Along the way around the 'stairwell' she continually peeked her eye out until she found someone else fitting the description of a 'Hiroshima' that Ka described to her, seeing him looking at a marking on another tree. She wasn't sure if anyone else was around, there was supposed to be two others after all, but this one person had her attention for now. Creaping through the trees, her upper body would form out of the nearby tree. "What'cha lookin' at?" She half sang as she spoke,

Relevant:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell]   Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell] Icon_minitime11th January 2017, 6:46 pm

Zaku was convinced that Hiro had gone off the deep-end. He was obviously long gone. Insane. Crazy. He had bought himself a one way ticket to the loony bin and there was no going back. Feeling a strange "pull" was almost as bad as hearing mysterious voices. Frankly, it creeped Zaku out abit. But...he had grown fond of the stuck up asshat. They did not always see eye to eye, Hiro with his noble sense of morality and Zaku with none, but they were a passable team and amazing rivals. After all, hadn't Xan trained them to be just that? So when Hiro told him that he wanted to check that pull out in order to see where it lead, how could Zaku refuse? Well...he could think of many ways to refuse No. Hell no. You're bat-shit crazy. Get psychiatric help... were some of the ones that rattled through Zaku's head as he moved along the stairwell alongside Hiro and Liah. And yet, here he was. Bright eyed and bushy tailed and ready to help! Actually, he just wanted to kill some shit. If this turned out to help Hiro, it was a small bonus.

Zaku stopped when Hiro and Karliah had, watching with raised eyebrows as a girl simply appeared from the ground without warning. He gave a nod of interest, but otherwise paid her no mind. She was apart of the Courts and the Fae were strange creatures, he wouldn't even attempt to understand her. He looked from the lightning bolt symbol to Hiro and then back, his pink eyebrows raising a bit "A lightning bolt? Do you think this place is famous for it's thunderstorms, or does that have a deeper meaning?"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell]   Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell] Icon_minitime11th January 2017, 9:39 pm

As Hiroshima touched the base of the tree it would glow for a bit before the ground would actually split open with the tree revealing itself to be a secret entrance way. If the group went inside they would see steps which trailed downward while arcs of electricity raced down the sides to illuminate the underground passageway. As for how deep it was they would have no idea but that inexplicable pull would only intensify now that the cavern was opened. Whether this was a good or bad idea who knew all that he would know is that he was driven to enter with the electricity within his blood actually cackling with increased intensity. The cavern was wide enough for all four of them to walk side by side with ample space though if they wished to walk one after another that was fine too.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell]   Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell] Icon_minitime12th January 2017, 12:22 pm

A frown appeared on his lips the moment he had touched the tree and nothing happened. How embarrassing it was for him to lose his marbles and drag his friends all the way down here for naught. Maybe he did need psychiatric evaluation but were there even any institutions for him to seek help in Pandora? Wasn’t being somewhat crazy a requirement for living in these lands anyways? While he was busy thinking all sorts of nonsense he was unaware of someone literally popping up from out of the tree before him and when she spoke it had startled him to the point where he would subconsciously draw his katana and swung it in an arc towards the sound of the unfamiliar voice. As his eyes traveled the direction of his swing, he would come to realize that this was the voice of the person that was missing from his group, thus if she was unable to evade the swing he would stop himself from following through. “Sorry.. Stohana… You startled me there…” He said a bit ashamed as he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. He had never met the woman before nor did he ever hold a conversation with the woman so his reaction was to be expected….right?

I was looking at this tree with this lightning symbol, I don’t know why but it feels as if someone or something has been calling out to me, telling me to find this tree, I guess I’m losing it after all. I guess we should jus-” Before he was able to finish his sentence, an even stranger sensation would wash over him causing him to turn his attention from Stohana back to the tree. The very ground would split open right before their eyes and revealed a hidden pathway. “Seems like that lightning bolt meant something else, after all, Zaku” Hiro said as he stood there gawking into the pathway. Shivers traveled down his spine as the calling seemed to have intensified immensely, he needed to be down there, he needed to know what was at the end of this path and nothing was going to stop him.

This…. I can’t resist this calling. It feels as if my body is going mad… The lightning inside me is being drawn towards this…. source... And to be honest it’s kind of scary…. After all, I don’t know what’s down there” He would step inside with his back turned to the group and began examining the entire pathway that was being illuminated by the lightning arcs. “I have no idea what’s waiting down there or what will happen to me once I find whatever it is that’s calling out to me and I wouldn’t want anything to happen to any of you because of this, especially Karliah since someone needs to be there for Tyrell.” In truth it wouldn’t matter to him if they all just left him there, this was his problem and in truth, he would probably be the only one of the four to gain or lose at the end of all this.

Unable to resist the pull anymore, Hiroshima would begin slowly walking down the path, slowly picking up the pace until he began running, his destination? The end of this path.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell]   Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell] Icon_minitime12th January 2017, 3:55 pm

Hiro wasn't the only one to react when Stohana popped out randomly as Cleo would actually hop away while partially drawing Mephala only to realize it was a fellow Pandoran and she didn't need to actually defend herself. "Hi there, sorry about that St-Stohana. she said somewhat nervously slightly ashamed of herself for reacting so much, it was only because of that first cowardly reaction that she didn't flinch when the ground opened up and revealed a passageway to some underground location. Then her boyfriend decided to go on one of his serious talks and she frowned, he had to know her better than that sure she valued her life immensely she owed it to her late parents to survive but she had ensured that her bloodline would continue in Tyrell. "If you think I'm just going to abandon you especially in somewhere far away from the Empire when your clearly not in the right state of mind then your definitely crazy anata." she said stepping forward and placing her hand on his shoulder with a frown in order to convey her readiness to follow him even into the pits of hell itself. "I will come with you, so will Zaku, right? she said turning to her best friend and giving him a look that conveyed her extreme disapproval if he had any thoughts of bailing.

She didn't know this Stohana person but if she was on loan from her mentor then she was obligated to follow as well and thus with all of that settled she would step in beside him, unsure at to where she was going but trusting that if it meant this much to Hiroshima that it had to be something worth the danger and uncertainty.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell]   Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell] Icon_minitime15th January 2017, 7:55 pm

Hana had been paying attention enough to catch the movement for weapon, and as such she retracted back some quickly so if he did in fact swing any closer she could meld back further into the tree. When he stopped short she would just flash a smile and completely step out of the tree, rubbing the back of her head and picking twigs out of the golden curls. She paused whilst picking a curled stick out as the entrance way was opening up before them. "... Spoopy," Was all she said as she looked around the assembled group. She certainly did stand out here it seemed,

“This…. I can’t resist this calling. It feels as if my body is going mad… The lightning inside me is being drawn towards this…. source... And to be honest it’s kind of scary…. After all, I don’t know what’s down there”

Immediately Hana would begin to snigger to herself, "That's what this guy said to me the other night," she couldn't help herself!

“I have no idea what’s waiting down there or what will happen to me once I find whatever it is that’s calling out to me and I wouldn’t want anything to happen to any of you because of this,"

Once more Hana was quick to jump right in, stepping up besides Hiro. "Meh, Ka-Sensei sent me to lend a hand... NOW A FRICKIN' UNDERGROUND TUNNEL CAME OUT OF A TREE! I'm definitely following," She was clearly fired up, both figuratively and literally as her Sol Fire flicked over her skin along with the shifting of leaf shaped feathers sprouting along her arms briefly. "You guys could turn traitor, and I'd still probably go on the adventure before doing my duty,"
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell]   Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell] Icon_minitime17th January 2017, 4:42 pm

Zaku wasn't at all surprised at how they reacted when the girl suddenly appeared from the tree, Hiro was on edge and that put Cleo on edge. They were really edge-y. He did smirk a bit when the girl leaned away from the blade before it even halted, a bit impressed at her fast reaction time. His gaze hardened into a cold glare when Hiro talked about not wanting them all to get hurt. They were Knights of Pandora, they were warriors that inspired fear and despair in the hearts of their enemies. To back down from something like this would be weakness, and weakness had no place in the Empire "Damn right I'll go. I've got nothing better to do and I wanna make sure that Mister Tree Whisperer over here doesn't get himself killed." His lips quirked at the little fae girl's enthusiasm and jokes. She was pleasantly lewd and seemed ready for anything. She wouldn't be too bad to embark upon an "adventure" with. Plus Cleo and Hiro were his friends. There was no question whether or not he would follow them into the tunnel. And so he did.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell]   Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell] Icon_minitime17th January 2017, 8:14 pm

As they proceeded downward they would eventually get far enough that they wouldn't be able to see the entrance anymore, which was fortunate considering it sealed shut after them. Then again not that any of them would of notice unless they had been paying attention to it from a distance, still as they walked they'd see an ending to the staircase and then exit to a large circular room with the clan symbol of the Denkou Clan at the bottom. The Yin portion was a bright azure and in the far side of the room there stood a being comprised of chakra who resembled a Denkou clad in their traditional armor, he stood patiently while remaining silent and when they had reached the middle of the room they would be joined by others entering from doors all around the circular room except for the door behind him. Most of them were Denkou as well, the vast majority that is though others seemed to possess something of a Denkou whether Denki Weaponry or eye-patches signifying that they had procured an eye for themselves.

Welcome, to the lost fortress of the Denkou, you all have been summoned here for a single purpose... To seek my blade which was kept here awaiting the chance for a worthy wielder of it's might. Generations of the best and brightest of our clan have been drawn here every hundred years and each time it was met with failure. Perhaps one of my kin this time will claim it..or simply fail and be added to the collection just like the others... he would pause before smiling almost gently while his eyes swept over all of those who were participating making sure to see their expressions before speaking once more. "For you will not be able to leave until you have completed all of the tasks, and thus if you do not succeed you will be trapped here, for all eternity to serve as tests for a new generation of our clan. It is for your own benefit that you succeed though you will still be of use if you don't." he said and regardless of if they said anything in response he would continue his voice echoing within the entire chamber as the door behind him would open up with it being large enough for a bunch of people to pass through at once.

"The first task...is to.. Keep. Up." The mysterious chakra comprised man would say before walking away without looking backwards down the path behind him.

1st Task:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell]   Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell] Icon_minitime18th January 2017, 7:01 pm

Words couldn’t describe how grateful Hiroshima was for having such a great group of friends. What had he done to deserve them? Who knows, but what he did know was that he would ensure that they would survive this excursion and return home safely even if it meant sacrificing himself in the process. But he was pretty sure that he wouldn’t have to go through such drastic measures, as they all were quite powerful in their own right. It was also reassuring that Stohana was willing to tag along with them, even though she seemed a bit too excited about the recent turn of events, such an odd person. “Thank you, everyone may the Goddess watch over us in our journey into the unknown.” He said aloud hoping the Goddess would grant his request and grant them the strength to overcome any obstacles that may come before them all in the name of Pandora.

Making his way down the final flight of stairs, Hiroshima and his friends would arrive in a circular room with a rather familiar looking symbol etched on the ground. He was surprised to see that there had been remnants of the Denkou clan within the Pandora Empire. “Stay close everyone.” He whispered after he had seen a mysterious figure standing in the middle of the room. Interestingly enough it seemed that others had also heard this man’s call and now the room was filled with other Denkou and their companions. He couldn’t help but feel a bit relieved as there were others who seemed to have heard this mysterious call at least he knew he wasn’t crazy. He wouldn’t let his guard down, however, as he kept his hand on the hilt of his katana at all times while he kept his eyes on the chakra figure that seemed prepared to speak.

What an interesting turn of events. Hiro thought to himself after hearing the man’s explanation. This was all just a game and the winner would get some blade as a prize. Wait a minute…. Denkou clan members…. A blade that hasn’t had a wielder for generations… Is this really that weapon? “Oye, let’s go!” Hiro said to the group as he followed the man heading down the path.

Techniques used:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell]   Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell] Icon_minitime19th January 2017, 12:13 pm

Cleo would say a small prayer to Kami when they finally got down to the bottom of the stairs only to enter a room that was slowly filled with other people, she didn't say it out loud but she hoped that he'd protect them even if her friends were sinners. Still it changed things, she had thought it would just be them here or maybe just wildlife or something but competing against other people made her slightly worried and she would look to Hiro to see if he knew anything about this. Judging by his facial expression he was just as clueless as the rest of them. "Keep up? What does that mean we have to follow him?" she said to Hiro only to see him run off causing her to gasp in alarm before quickly following after him. "Anata, I know your excited but do we really have to run this fast no one else is even the man who is leading us in the first place." she said when she managed to catch up to him, she knew that running came easy to him and he was quite fast but she didn't want to run too fast if she could help it. Still if he didn't listen that was fine, Zaku could keep up with him for the most part so she didn't have to worry too much about him being alone and she could stick with Stohana since she didn't know how fast the only other girl in their group could run.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell]   Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell] Icon_minitime19th January 2017, 6:35 pm

"Keep up? Is that it? He isn't even going that fast!" Hana questioned, unable to really see the challenge but deep down knowing there was bound to be something extra about this challenge that didn't seem much of a challenge so far. She hurried herself on over, keeping pace along side Cleo at C-rank speeds, unable to match the tier+ speed but easily able to push to B should she need to play catch up. "Well whatever, my eyes open and alert. They'll never know what hit 'em,"
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell]   Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell] Icon_minitime19th January 2017, 7:07 pm

Zaku looked suspiciously at the weird glow-y guy and the Denkou that had entered from the doors. At least he thought they were Denkou. That would be the most likely connection between all the others and Hiro himself. As Zaku looked around at those with eyepatches or scars across their eyes that signified transplants and felt a slight itch in his own right eye. He had been getting that annoying itch since a few weeks after he got the godforsaken thing. Wait....maybe that was his version of the pull Hiro was feeling? The itch was more persistent now that he was here and surrounded by others called to the chamber. It would make sense. He snapped himself out of his thoughts just as the mystery man in the middle began to speak. All the others were definitely Denkou or those who had acquired items or eyes that marked them as Denkou. And they seemed to be searching for an ancestral weapon. That made them all competition. He began to formulate a plan whilst he listened to the man, thinking of the most efficient way to dispatch them all.

He smirked wickedly as they all started off, using his skills as a samurai to easily keep pace with Zaku. He waited a moment before turning in order to run backwards, motioning to Cleo and Hana to move out of the way before performing a quick set of handseals. As he finished them he thrust is hands forward, four snakes appearing from within his sleeve as their mouths opened wide. They exhaled a ball of pure heat, the orbs spreading out at B-Rank Speeds. They traveled 10ft and once reaching their destination or coming in contact with someone or something, they would detonate to deal a C-Rank of Damage over a 2ft Radius. He turned around as the snakes vanished back into his sleeves and smiled the same smile at Hiro, a chuckle leaving his throat "He didn't say we couldn't kill, just that we had to keep up." He turned his head so that Cleo and Hana could hear him as well "We should try to take out as many as we can. Y'know, cut down on the competition. This sword sounds really sexy and Pandora doesn't play to lose."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell]   Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell] Icon_minitime21st January 2017, 2:55 pm

The mysterious man, would pick up his pace moving at D-rank speeds as he would set down a winding passageway, essentially they were in a tunnel and for those who had taken too long to start walking well, they would find that the exit to the circular room behind them had actually closed up. At what speed, the ones in front would not know unless they were specifically paying attention to this sort of thing. However when Zaku had turned around to attack the Mysterious Man had also done so smirking briefly before turning back and continuing his run not seeming to have any exertion whatsoever. So far the path was straight, and in the distance one could see another gate like thing which probably was the end goal, or maybe not who knows how this whole thing would go. Either way in regards to the participates they were scattered some in groups whether two, three or like Hiroshima's group four.

In fact the participants that Zaku had turned to attack were actually in a group of four, and two of them would get hit by his attacks, the first would be engulfed in flames and would scream in agony as she fell to the ground. The second would partially dodge though he would get clipped by it since he didn't move fast enough darting away at Swift Release speeds to the side. His allies however were able to get away in time, one of them going through hand seals before throwing a barrage of senbon at the group each flying at Bullet Release speeds. The last member of the group would rush forward, seemingly being the fastest of the lot so far, at crashing ground speeds while drawing two Denki Tanto and attempting to slash Zaku while spinning rapidly.

1st:

2nd:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell]   Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell] Icon_minitime25th January 2017, 3:44 pm

You’re an idiot you know that?” Hiroshima stated matter of factly before cutting down his speed a tier. His love was right, he needed to start thinking rationally and not allow himself to get carried away by the thought of finding the pot of gold at the end of this rainbow. All will reveal itself to him in due time and when it did, he would be the one to come out on top. Having finally calmed down, he would follow the lead of his less than rational teammate and started running backward, preparing himself for the inevitable backlash they would have to endure thanks to his stupidity.

His gray hues would watch as the Zaku’s heat ball technique managed to take down two out of the group of four but missed the other two. Of course. Letting out a soft sigh, Hiro would activate the first stage of his Raidengan before drawing both his Katana and Wakizashi and after a little stumble would begin spinning like a miniature tornado, whirling around at B-rank speeds to deflect the incoming senbon that were aimed at himself, Karliah and Stohana.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell]   Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell] Icon_minitime25th January 2017, 4:21 pm

"I guess Zaku will want to fix the fact that he didn't kill all of them in one go so I'll focus on the race." Cleo thought to herself noticing how people had started actually running faster as the mysterious man likewise picked up the pace. If Hiro hadn't successfully managed to avoid the incoming projectiles she would dodge out of the way using her increased reflexes to do so without too much effort on her part. She understood Zaku's need to kill but it was just like her lover said he was an idiot. She wasn't nearly as bloodthirsty as that, often times she only killed when she had to otherwise she didn't go out of her way to do so and she felt Hiro was the same if only a bit more idealistic. But that probably was a product of him being born free and not chained like she once was, and while she reflected on her past she would gaze around the area to see if any of the other competitors were going to take advantage of their conflict with the other group.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell]   Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell] Icon_minitime28th January 2017, 2:51 pm

Hana dove easily out of the way of the explosive snakes, yet turned to watch their impact with a grin on her face, "That was awesome," she cried out like a child, turning back again to continue to race forwards. "My turn now," She muttered, selecting one of the opposing groups in front of them. She ignited her Sol Fire to generate herself just enough ash materia that she began infusing with chakra, forming them into needles, "That last one liked senbons, so let's spread that love," She fired off the needles as she had formed a total of 15 needles that would each alone deal a C-rank piercing ash chakra damage, firing them off at the group ahead.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell]   Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell] Icon_minitime28th January 2017, 3:23 pm

Zaku liked this girl, she knew how to party! He had turned with Hiro, just in case there was along attack to intercept. He cycled blood to his eyes and the Dojutsu flared to life, enhancing his perception. He was right to turn around, as there was a rather bold fuck trying to attack him with two tanto. He was the apprentice of the Bloody Ruler! As if he wouldn't be good in close combat...He used his eyes in order to facilitate the perception he needed and placed two hands on his sword as the other came. He pulled it free with a slight twisting motion and slashed out at the opponent's neck like Xan had shown him. Actually, he had kinda drilled it into him rather than shown him but eh, it stuck. With the strike came out at Vacuum Release speeds and with his Dojutsu he was easily able to track the speed of his target. The strike was aimed at the person's neck, hopefully being enough to take it clean off their shoulders and drop them from the running for good.

Zaku turned around once more and stuck his tongue out childishly at Hiro "I'm not an idiot. If this sword is powerful, there is bound to be a combat portion of this test. Against all these fuckers around us." Because he was now moving faster than the other three, he moved in front of them and turned so he faced them, though his words were aimed at Hiro and Cleo "None of these guys that we are running with will hesitate to kill us if they think it will help them get ahead. Do you know what I'm doing when I kill them? Lessening the probability of our deaths. It would be smart of you two self righteous asses to do the same." He turned back around and ran a bit slower, falling back in line with the others. They were right to slow down in order to conserve energy. He glanced at Cleo out of the corner of his eye and gave her a small yet genuine smile "That self righteous comment was more towards Hiro than it was towards you, Liah."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell]   Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell] Icon_minitime31st January 2017, 3:23 pm

The first of their two opponents would be perforated by the rain of needles that Hana fired in retaliation to the first barrage he would cough up blood before falling to the ground his weapons clattering around him. Meanwhile the rest of the participants in the race would speed up as the Mysterious Man accelerated once more increasing his speed to C-rank levels and two of them would actually use chakra strings and steal some of their deceased competitions weaponry while they passed by the battle. The other one would attempt to strike but instead of clashing swords would be out matched and would receive a neck would for their trouble, like their other teammate they too would drop down and fall to the ground dead.

As they ran they would come across a series of additional hazards besides that of competition, not that any of them would know that such hazards existed if only because they were hidden from the naked eye. Still if any of them stepped on them it would be quite unfortunate and they would be weeded out from the competition just like those who they had just dealt with previously, it was how the race was made to be after all. Survival of the fittest.

Magnetic Symbol Trap:

Guided Kunai Trap:

Jolt Curse Trap:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell]   Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell] Icon_minitime9th February 2017, 6:47 pm

Then why did you just kill four and not kill them all jackass? From the looks of it, the only thing you managed to do was increase the probability of us getting killed by making us a target. How about you wait until you’re engaged to attack? Or is it impossible for you to follow simple and basic instructions? ” Hiro snarled while sheathing both his weapons. Oh what would he give for the pink haired boy to just try and control himself for once, then again he knew that would be impossible due to the fact that he had always been filled with anger because of his underlying daddy issues and though he could relate to the boy somewhat he seriously needed to quit being an idiot it was hella annoying.

Head’s up, there is a trap ahead” Hiro said as he was able to notice the magnetic trap thanks to his aural stimulus technique. If there had been one trap there were bound to be others and since he was unable to see them he was hoping one of the others could and ensure that they were able to get across safely. Unlike the others who sped up, Hiro would move at D+ speeds in hopes that if his allies were unable to spot the traps, the other participants would trigger them off revealing their location. If they were able to spot the traps, however, he would keep up with the pack.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell]   Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell] Icon_minitime10th February 2017, 1:39 pm

"They are stealing weapons from each other maybe I should do so as well." Cleo thought while slowing down enough so that she could pick up the decapitated opponents dropped weapons. As she ran she would use one of them to etch seals into her bangles finishing up when her lover informed them about the trap up ahead and how there were bound to be more. She would seal away the two Denki Tanto in her newly made storage seal before deciding that she would be the one to go forward. Out of both Zaku and Hiro she knew she had the least weak-points and didn't have to worry about too many things besides those which would strike the two essential points in her body and she didn't really know the skill set of Stohana or whether she would be better suited for being the scout.

She would start off by increasing her speed back to it's normal level before leaping hopefully clearing the aforementioned trap while she kept her body ready just in case she would have to quickly move out of the way of things. "Anata can you see any other traps?" she said also trying to keep her eyes peeled for grooves or pressure plates essentially anything that would give off the location of a trap before she stepped on it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell]   Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell] Icon_minitime13th February 2017, 8:14 pm

Hana sniggered to herself, eyes darting over the little trap markings that her reaction speed easily picked up on. "Man, these traps are too easy. There's gotta be others," She spoke aloud, avoiding the Magnetic Traps, though she was unable to recognise any of the others from being triggered. She would still however remain alert now she knew there would be other traps besides the few she could see. Logic only determined the gaps between triggers would hide other harder to spot triggers.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell]   Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell] Icon_minitime15th February 2017, 4:37 pm

Zaku saw Cleo pick up some stuff from the dead bodies. It seemed like a good idea and he would have to remember to snag some weapons and armor off of some people later. He was hankering for some stylish armor or a new sword. He could even ask her to seal them for him, to save space. He noticed the Magnetic Traps due to his Raidengan, carefully stepping over them and continuing forward and keeping a careful eye out for anything else that came their way. He didn't really like the idea of using Cleo as a lure for the traps, but she was very capable when it came to handling things like that. She was one tough cookie, after all. He kicked himself mentally for thinking something so uncool, but continued onwards with his companions.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell]   Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell] Icon_minitime15th February 2017, 11:33 pm

The Mysterious man would continue running, only to speed up once more now moving at B-rank speeds and then he would come across a bend during which he would pass through a gate, some of the other participants who were following him closely would follow suit. For the most part it was in fact quite easy to avoid the traps from being sprung, however it was merely to weed out those who were unskilled, the next segment of this exercise was a bit different as upon the group of Pandoran Knight emerging from the gate they will find that the maze suddenly stopped short. In fact if they lacked the proper reaction speed it is quite possible that they would plummet to the ground like some of the participants had. If they didn't manage to fall they would see multiple platforms each of them moving at varied speeds, the one closest to them would be moving at Bullet release speeds and seemed large enough for the group of them to jump on however the other platforms didn't seem nearly as big and it was obvious that while moving from platform to platform they would have to compete with the other participants in order to keep up with the Mysterious Man.

It would be pretty interesting really to see  how the group of participants would overcome this. after all it went without saying that this area was just as trapped if not even more so than the preceding area. Unlike the participants the platforms that the Mysterious Man traversed would actually manifest out of no where giving him footing, while the participants on the other hand seemed to have to suffer and figure out the pathways of the platforms the hard way. Seeing as one wrong jump and it would be that much more difficult to keep up with the Mysterious Man.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell]   Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next