Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime Empty
PostSubject: Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime   Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime Icon_minitime17th December 2016, 9:49 am

When the muse takes hold it was more than obvious, Kori all but disappearing into her room and discouraging any form of interruption so for the most part it was just their mother dropping off meals for her, and would allow Yuki to sit in with her if she didn't distract her too much. Though lately it seemed she'd be left alone that little more, with adding Audra to the number of people allowed to sit in with her. Equalling two. But she had to be kicked out several hours ago that day as she'd been getting bored and noisy. Kori just wanted everything finished, and for once she hadn't let Yuki come in, as it was one big surprise for their achievements over the years since graduating the academy together. Nothing for battle, the items were too flimsy for that, but if they ever needed to look fancy then Kori was providing them with the perfect garbs. With them set up on the mannequins she stepped back with a smile to admire then, deep bags under her eyes from the days she had spent straight. "Alright Yuki, come take a look a my designs." She shouted through the house as she knocked over some bowls as she opened the bedroom door. As she waited she was doing some last minute checks to her own dress on the left mannequin leaving her sisters on the right.

Kori's:
Yuki's:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime   Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime Icon_minitime17th December 2016, 9:58 am

Yuki appeared at Kori's doorstep a few minutes later, more than likely late for toying with her bells again as she waited for her sister's surprise. "You've never locked us out from your projects for so long, so this must be- woah..." She stepped in to look at the two dresses, the one of smaller proportions obviously hers. "Kori, these are beautiful! These look like real ice! How did you get them to stick on the fabric and have them look so natural?" Looking at the dresses, they almost seemed to mirror each other, the splits in the skirt on opposing sides. But they also held similar crystalline accenting trailing from the shoulders down. "These are so pretty and amazing! And the fabric feels so smooth and cool!", she said as she rubbed the fabric between her fingers. It held some elasticity to it between the strands, a soft and smooth texture felt on the thin material.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime   Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime Icon_minitime17th December 2016, 10:08 am

Kori couldn't help but grin as her sister was admiring the outfits she'd made. She'd put so much thought into them after designing her teams. "Please, we are the queens of ice. But actually it was real difficult finding a material for them that was light enough but still solid to stay up." She was rubbing her fingers along her own dress. "But when it comes down to it, it's just because I wanted my little sister to look good, and I wanted people to know I'm related to such an awesome sister," She was putting it on a little bit but she did go a little odd about her sister after all. "So yeah, you like it then? I've gotta do a little adjusting, I forgot your measurements so I've gotta take yours in in a few places... mostly the chest... but other than that they're all finished,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime   Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime Icon_minitime17th December 2016, 10:21 am

"They're absolutely beautiful! And maybe the bust does need adjusting but... I can wear an undershirt to help cover up a bit more." She lightly touched a crystal that rested on the hip. It felt slightly chilled, but it could have simply been from either of them simply being around it. The crystal itself held a beautiful purity, and reflected almost as much as Kori's mirrors while retaining a gorgeous blue hue. "Kori, you're truly amazing! I don't know how you do these things!" Yuki tilted her head from side to side, eyes following the flash of light that slid across the flattened surface of many crystals over the dense blackness of the fabric that surrounded it. Her eyes traced down the skirt and onto the stockings accented and outlined into golden shoes. The gold itself held as much of a chromatic shine as the crystals, making them just as eye catchingfrom their sheer sparkling. "These dresses are so pretty!" She continued to scan over the dresses, marveling at the design and beauty Kori put into them.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime   Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime Icon_minitime17th December 2016, 10:36 am

Kori just turned and gave her a blank expression, "... they're meant to be worn as are Yuki, no undershirt," She told her, gently knocking her on the head with a newspaper. Only shortly after she picked up her tape measure and right away was pulling it around her sisters chest to get the measurements once more, only doing it as their mother wasn't around to tell her off for doing that without obviously asking for the permission first. "Hrm, ok it's not too bad." She muttered to herself, flipping out her not pad and scribbling down the measurements corrections. "Why don't you try it on and it might be easier to fix it," Her voice went rather blank again, obviously losing her focus except on the clothing as she was known to do. "... and no undershirt. I need to make sure the measurements are dead on and the material can stretch a little but I don't want it stretching now,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime   Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime Icon_minitime17th December 2016, 11:06 am

Yuki flinched when whacked by the newspaper. It didn't hurt, but it did catch her by surprise. "But... But Koriii!", she whined. "It's so revealing..." As she was complaining, Yuki felt a tape suddenly wrap around her bust. She let out a sigh and stood straight and still for Kori to get a proper measure. She heard her sister's tone change to a more serious one, dull and expressionless. There was no point trying to argue about a little extra cover now, especially with Kori like this and she knew that from experience. Yuki slipped on the stockings and shoes first, a perfect fit wrapping snugly around her legs and feet. The shoes themselves weren't too tight, which she was glad for. She unclasped the three bands across the chest and slipped it off the mannequin and onto herself, hands popping out of the skin tight sleeves. She clasped the bands over, noticing the loose drooping from the lack of breasts to fill and fit the current form. "Are you sure this isn't too open in the front?"
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime   Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime Icon_minitime17th December 2016, 11:14 am

Kori was collecting a few of her items whilst her sister dressed herself, looking back then once everything was on, "Hrm... yeah but that'll make it easier for me actually," She said as she was undoing bits of the stitching around the bust, tugging in whilst also fixing up bits around the arms. She often couldn't do the shoulders or arms without someone wearing the piece as the mannequin didn't offer much help there. Minutes passed as she was adjusting it all from the front, pulling the best in whilst adding a little more gap to the back. Knowing her sisters reservations she'd specifically chosen to make something that actually showed more to the wearer, but less from anyone else looking at them. After a good half hour Kori stood back again, it was still a little rough a job but now she had the right shape she could put those final touches on. "Alright, how's that?" She questioned whilst she was summoning a large mirror from the ground. Her abilities did come in handy. She stepped up besides her sister, the mirror showing only Yuki even as Kori stood right next to her thanks to her control over the mirror. "I brought the chest in a little, still plunges low and shows the skin, but it won't reveal anything you don't want. I'll also make these adjustable," She flicked her finger over the rings, "You'll still have the chest 'window' but you can control how much more or less you show,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime   Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime Icon_minitime20th December 2016, 2:13 pm

"Hmm..." Yuki stepped in front of a three panel mirror and stared into the reflections, turning her body and looking all over the outfit from various angles. "...Are you sure no undershirt...?" Though, she was certain Kori had made up her mind on this many times over and asking was useless. At least the front would be adjustable... Yuki did another slow turn to check for any missing details and then a quick twirl to watch how the skirt flowed around along with how nicely the crystals held their place. She shook her head and turned to Kori, her face beaming. "Actually.. I think I won't need to wear an undershirt. It's perfect!"
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime   Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime Icon_minitime21st December 2016, 4:51 pm

Kori sniggered to herself as her little sister agreed she didn't need an undershirt. "Well of course you don't, I told you that you wouldn't and have I ever been wrong? ... Except that time I got that bug bite on my ankle but again... Could've been poisonous." All the while she was tugging and stitching whilst she had the chance to. "This is how it'll look adjusted." She pulled the neckline of the dress together pulling out up and holding the folds like it were clasped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime   Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime Icon_minitime26th December 2016, 4:30 am

"I was only worried because the center is just...so revealing! What if it comes undone? O-or if one of the bands snap! Or what if someone cuts them!?" The thought of it alone was so embarrassing. She should know better than to question the strength of the material used or her sister's stitching. So far, Kori's latest line of clothing seemed to be done rather well. But she still had her doubts. Looking at the top, there was only a small stripe of space just a little wider than her sternum that showed any skin, completely hiding her breasts. She looked over at Kori's dress and ran the comparisons in her mind. At least my dress is less revealing save for the middle split...
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime   Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime Icon_minitime26th December 2016, 9:34 am

"Yuki, do you really expect that little of me," Kori commented in responce to the idea of the band snapping as she continued doing little bits of stitching. "Firstly, the dress is not to be worn in actual combat. If it comes down to it, it can be worn but... yeah just... try and avoid that. Second, it's pretty securely made. But if you want I can change it a little at the back to make a cross across your back rather than one thick one across the shoulders. Personally I think it looks better with the one across the shoulders... but it's your dress."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime   Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime Icon_minitime27th December 2016, 6:22 pm

"You're right, I'm sorry. I just get a little too worried on things..". Yuki mumbled. She pondered the idea of the cross on her back and then turned to look at the reflection of the current design across her shoulders. "No, it's fine as is. Besides, you have a better eye for fashion than I do, so I trust your judgement. ...Should I um... take this off now?" She new there were some final adjustments for Kori to do, so it wasn't really ready to be worn yet. Yuki jumped, out of her thoughts and literally jumped from a sudden prick by the needle. "Ow!"
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime   Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime Icon_minitime28th December 2016, 5:34 am

"Ah! Sorry sorry!" Kori cried out as she felt her sister jumping as she seemed to have accidentally pricked her with the needle. She pulled her hands back out of instinct alone at first, only coming back in to take the needle back away whilst also tugging on the dress as she checked that she wasn't drawing blood or anything, thankful to find no actual damage. "Ok, yeah sorry I think I've got things I need do I can make these adjustments."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime   Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime Icon_minitime29th December 2016, 4:42 am

"It's okay. It didn't really hurt, just caught me by surprise more than anything...", she said, carefully taking the dress off before reaching around to scratch the spot where she was pricked. Yuki picked up her clothes and put them on quickly after. She picked a spot in the room she thought would be out of the way and sat down to watch her sister work. After a few minutes of silence passed, she thought of breaking the silence. "So um... Occam was nice enough to create some bells for me with differing notes so that things can be a little more musical..."
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime   Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime Icon_minitime2nd January 2017, 5:17 pm

Kori would turn with a distasteful look when her little sister brought up her team members, especially Occam. "... He didn't ask for anything lewd of my innocent little sister in return did her?" She'd long passed the point of trying to hide she didn't like Yuki's team. Well, she did. She just didn't like how Occam seemed to like to flirt, or maybe that was just him messing with Kori specifically. "... well whatever. You're a big girl now. You can take care of yourself," Almost cartoonishly she had spoken in a straight tone, whilst diving on to her sister arms around her waist rather tightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime   Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime Icon_minitime2nd January 2017, 5:54 pm

"No Kori, he didn't ask anything strange. He may be a strange person, but it doesn't seem like he'd do anything like that. And I know if he did, you'd probably try to kill him.", she said with a more worried smile than anything. She returned her sister's hug, knowing it was hard for Kori to let her sister go and grow up without being watched over. "I um... I've been trying to practice some tunes... I was thinking, maybe I could practice them some more in here while you worked on your dresses."
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime   Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime Icon_minitime2nd January 2017, 6:38 pm

Kori peeled herself away nearly as quickly as she'd gone over, "Yeah sure, tune away," She said whilst focusing once more upon the dress belonging to the younger. Her work was almost finished even, and after a few more minutes whilst Yuki was preparing, Kori was finished with the dress as she fit it back on to the mannequin. With it done, she would go on to something that she kept private even from the little sister, in obviously preparing some new design.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime   Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime Icon_minitime2nd January 2017, 6:51 pm

Whether or not Kori was preparing more surprises didn't seem to be spoiled at all as Yuki was gathering the bell needles and aligning them on a specific scale. When they were sorted, she brought out a small thread she found laying on the floor Kori was more than likely not using and strung the needles through it, the notes chiming simultaneously. "Kori, can I borrow a couple of these pins on your wall to hang this?", she asked, glancing at the roughed designed sketched on papers pinned across what was seemingly her planning wall.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime   Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime Icon_minitime3rd January 2017, 8:37 pm

"Hrm? Oh, sure," Kori glanced back towards what Yuki was mentioning whilst the older sister was picking out of the newer designs strewn across the papers. Setting the papers up showed the sketches of a long, less 'showy' dress. At least compared to the siblings dresses. With the way the three figures were sketched it wasn't difficult to tell which was Audra and Minerva, with Kori obviously being the 'plain' one of the trio. As she then brought out the mannequin with the in-progress beta version of that sketch, it only showed how much work she'd done lately, and it's red colour hinting it would be Minerva's.

Team Summer outfits:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime   Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime Icon_minitime3rd January 2017, 11:11 pm

"Awesome.", Yuki said, picking off two pins and setting them on level with each other on a lower area of the wall. She tied an end of the string to a pin while holding the other and then tied the other end in when she was sure the first end was secure. She spaced out the needles, each ringing slightly when disturbed. At least they're in order on the scale. she thought to herself. Yuki glanced back for a couple moment to see what Kori would be working on next and noticed a brilliant crimson fabric on a mannequin. "Is that for one of your teammates? It's really a pretty red.", she said while turning back around and preparing to play a small tune to practice.

Tune playing:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime   Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime Icon_minitime6th January 2017, 7:44 pm

"Yeah, it's for Minnie," Kori answered, a name she hadn't exactly been all to silent about. The crush was incredibly obvious, yet just as much was the obvious crush Audra had on Kori. Everybody knew it was a peculiar team. She was working on the stitching, measuring bits out whilst also slightly showed she might've memorised Minerva's measurements more than her own sisters. "I-I mean... I'm planning a set. Red, blue, and white. For Minerva, Audra and myself. Y'know? Official team Summer stuff,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime   Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime Icon_minitime6th January 2017, 9:52 pm

"I'm just hoping your crush on 'Minnie' doesn't make hers the flashiest of the set.", Yuki said while thinking up another tune to play. "After all, it might hurt someone's feelings. Her hint was more than obvious who she was implying, but it also fared as a decent warning, she thought. It was such a strange thing, love triangles. Yuki's team didn't necessarily have one, or at least that's what she thought. Mu was more than obvious in chasing Occam but Occam was good enough at keeping his interests an unknown. "I'm sure they'll all turn out great though, and I'm more than certain your teammates would be excited to see them when they're finished." Yuki finally figured another tune to try to play out, something a little more upbeat, and plucked at the dangling metallic needles.

Tune Playing:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime   Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime Icon_minitime8th January 2017, 1:38 pm

"Of course not!" Kori shot back, face flushed some as she paused a moment to show she was listening to her sister's tune. "... I'm finishing Minnie's first cause it's her birthday before Audra's. ... that and I kinda used up more of the blue cloth on our dresses, and I didn't have enough white either." She shuffled herself a little, going back into her work on the intricate shoulder strap that looped around to the back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime   Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime Icon_minitime10th January 2017, 3:37 am

Yuki let out a soft laugh, teasing her sister was always great payback for every time she accidentally grabbed Yuki through the mirror when trying to get at Occam. "If you have any left over fabric after, why not make one for your sensei? I don't know what she's like, but it may be a nice gesture to do something for her too." She knew that was only adding to the list of things for Kori to do, but having a complete team with matching dresses with their sensei was a cute idea in Yuki's head.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime   Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime Icon_minitime15th January 2017, 7:20 pm

Kori answered the comment of making one for her sensei by thrusting her needle between her fingers at her sister, "... because I didn't think of that. I also don't know what colour to make it and... I dunno, it feels a little more a personal thing. Kinda like a 'we started together so we'll always be together', that sorta thing," She didn't really have any better reason, though she did begin crafting the ideas to perhaps make something for Summer too. Not that she could think of what. "So what about you, besides the musical stuff, you got anything goin' on today?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime   Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next