Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Lady on the Seas

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Lady on the Seas Empty
PostSubject: Lady on the Seas   Lady on the Seas Icon_minitime24th November 2016, 9:02 pm

"Beginnings. Beginnings. ... Surely someone has to be going there," The Lady spoke aloud as she strolled along the docks trying just to find someone who might be able to take her the way over to the Land of Beginnings. The Hokkai needed somewhere else to go after all, and a fittingly named Land was good enough at the very least.
Back to top Go down

Lady on the Seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady on the Seas   Lady on the Seas Icon_minitime25th November 2016, 6:39 am

Meanwhile........ On the coast of the Land of Shadows

The sun was just rising over the dome that covered the entirety of the the country as Ka could be seen flying over one of the coastal town, the light reflecting off the volcanic rock making Ka bask in the horrific beauty that plagued the land he lived in with eternal darkness. He had gotten a message from Tumu to meet him in a specific location in the middle of the western sea, and having a clue why his friend had gone MIA for the past year or two years he was rather anxious to see what exactly Tumu had for him. Well that and Ka was more than certain that Tumu also had on him some rather primo party favors and a few other companions to pass the time with on a boat. He flew at speeds nearing blinding light as he flew towards the designated location, curious to see just what was in his future.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Lady on the Seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady on the Seas   Lady on the Seas Icon_minitime25th November 2016, 7:46 am

Tumu was asleep, sat back and propped up against a message bird coup, empty bottle in one hand, and a lit smoke in the other, slowly closing the gap between the ash and his fingers. It was the small embers finally making contact with his poor flesh that stirred him awake, jolting him upright and forcing his brain to reboot. It started slow with a general confusion, before it waved in. Each round becoming more and more intense before the headaches because almost unbearable. "Ughh, fuck. Why's the booze gone?" He'd say aloud, whilst massaging his temples, hoping to somehow cease the pain. Even with full bodily control, withstanding severe addiction is far beyond his capabilities...He needs drugs. But first, a job. There was a task which needed doing, and the objective just walked past, too closer to the pier to notice him, but close enough to be noticed. Well good, at least he won't need to go looking for her now.

With quite a bit of moaning and groaning, the middle aged man finally managed to come to a stand, performing his regular post-pass out pocket check to see what he had on him. Current inventory...5 Xel, a full pocket of sand, an eraser and a single joint. After bothering enough people, that J got lit up, and he began his pursuit. A few minutes would pass, and the substance took its effect, finally clearing his foggy brain from that curse known as sobriety, which meant it was time to make a move. Walking over to the nearest ship to the noble woman, he would call out, "Lift the achors! Prepare to set sail for Beginnings!" The crew appeared confused, wondering why this random guy was telling them what to do, but they did it anyway. It wasn't unusual for this particular cargo ship to change captains, and he was outfitted for the job. He really has to thank the previous captain for giving up his uniform so easily, all it took was a simple name drop and the guy was nude before Tumu could finish his sentence. It seems his previous captain has earned quite the reputation for himself since the days of simple sea bandits.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Lady on the Seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady on the Seas   Lady on the Seas Icon_minitime28th November 2016, 3:39 pm

The Lady Polnedra perked up hearing the cry of someone leaving for Beginnings, looking around and finding the scampering crew that could only belong to the one heading where she needed go. Moving over before they could let loose the anchor she approached, "Excuse... Excuse me! Can somebody... hello?" She spoke to several of the crew members hoping to get their attention but failing as they rushed to do their jobs, before she set upon the man in the captains uniform. He... didn't quite look right. But he was still the captain of this ship... right? "Erm, excuse me, are you heading towards the Land of Beginnings?" She called out towards the stoned man.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Lady on the Seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady on the Seas   Lady on the Seas Icon_minitime28th November 2016, 8:04 pm

He should really get back into fishing,this is pretty entertaining. The lady was reeled in hook,line and sinker. "We are indeed y young lady,do you need a ride?" As soon as he finished speaking,he would walk away,heading for the ship without waiting for her answer. "If you do wanna come,I suggest you board now because we are heading out in just a few minutes
" first thing the eager captain would do upon boarding was inform the helmsman of the slight change in course. Hopefully ka will be pleased with his gift. Of course it would have been much easier to simply kidnap the girl and take her back,but this way there is a bonus of all the loot on this ship. A cargo ship that transports a very special product....Rum.
Back to top Go down

Lady on the Seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady on the Seas   Lady on the Seas Icon_minitime30th November 2016, 5:43 pm

Meanwhile Over the Western Sea

Ka flew over the ocean at speeds nearing blinding light speeds, wondering why he was wasting the energy when he could run across the ocean at a faster speed, . However this would allow him to fly high above the surface, hopefully drawing less attention to himself as well allowing him the opportunity to locate the vessel that would be carrying his ally from a greater distance. He hoped this trip would be worth the effort or he swears he will force Tumu into another body, who was he kidding, Ka would forgive the fucker and take his drugs.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Lady on the Seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady on the Seas   Lady on the Seas Icon_minitime5th December 2016, 5:30 am

"Now? Oh, ok," She said, becoming a little too flustered to second guess any sort of intentions the 'captain' might have. Stepping onto the ship she looked about, seeing no extra glances from the other crew members, the ones who were actually meant to be there. "So where should I go? I mean I probably can't just stand around up here. I'd get in your way,"
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Lady on the Seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady on the Seas   Lady on the Seas Icon_minitime6th December 2016, 2:23 am

No questions, no hassles, no worries. Just the way business is meant to be done. Now where to put the poor little girl who just sold herself into slavery (or whatever evil plans this Ka guy seemed to want her for). She could go into the captain's cabin, or perhaps even below deck? No, that wasn't a good idea, she could slip away, or maybe even catch on considering the Captain didn't even know what was in those two rooms, not to mention whatever else could go wrong when the cargo is out of sight, who knows what kind of scum this crew could hold. Well, I suppose there is only one other place for her to go for now. "For now, up those stairs beside the helm. You'll be out of the way until we find somewhere better to put you." Leading the way, Tumu would trot his way up the stairs and turn to who he assumed was the first mate or captain's assistant. "Go get me some rum." The order was soon followed by a very low and shy "There is no rum aboard, sir..." The shock on his face was downplayed for the most part, trying not to give too much away so early, but on the inside he was screaming in pain, not to mention the light sweating, the addicts curse. Sobriety is hell. "Ugh..." He'd let out a moan with one hand pinching the bridge of his nose. "This...Is...Tsvsgino."

Well, without wasting any more time on storytelling and backgrounding, I suppose I'll cut to the chase. So, long story short, a crew member decked done slight tweaking to the captain's cabin to make it more hospitable for the young noble-girl aboard, and Tumu gave the new directions to the helmsman and navigator. Eight hours later, in the middle of nowhere with land very far off in the distance, they would set their anchor, coming to a total stop in the predetermined meeting coordinates. Tumu, who has suddenly regained an interest in an old hobby, was sitting over one of the railings with a fishing rod, hoping to catch some dinner while struggling quite substantially from drug and alcohol withdrawals despite it only being a few hours. This body has been abused way too much in the past few years, perhaps it was time to plan out a suicide and move on to the next host...
Back to top Go down

Lady on the Seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady on the Seas   Lady on the Seas Icon_minitime8th December 2016, 9:10 am

Meanwhile, Not too far away........

Ka was nearing his destination when he spotted the boat a few hundred meters out from his elevated position, but knew he had a bit until he was supposed to arrive so he would slow down his speed a tad bit in order to conserve some energy for god knows what. A wire would come out of seal on the inner sleeve and slither down his gloved hand before wrapping itself around his middle finger of his left hand, meanwhile a smoke bomb would appear in his right. What? Sometimes it's good to make an entrance, makes a good impression on some people.

[Arrives on my next post]
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Lady on the Seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady on the Seas   Lady on the Seas Icon_minitime12th December 2016, 4:57 pm

She felt a little unnerved when the 'Captain' was asking for alcohol, able to recognise it was someone who wanted it rather badly, feeling some relief when the person she assumed was the first mate told him otherwise. Although that absence alone was what quickly brought more nervousness that this captain didn't seem to already know that. But maybe they'd just run out and didn't restock. They did seem in a rush after all. Long into their trip she had never left the room she had been shoved into until several minutes after they had anchored and she attempted to leave.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Lady on the Seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady on the Seas   Lady on the Seas Icon_minitime14th December 2016, 3:22 am

She would walk outside to find a missing crew. Literally no one else on the boat besides a lonely captain no longer dressed like a captain. In fact, with all things considered, he had more of a pirate statement going for him. He was sitting on the deck with his back propped up against the mask, head tilted up to stare quietly at the clouds. He was obviously suffering from withdrawals now, there was no hiding it. The bags under his eyes were almost black, nearly taking away from the blood red sclera. He was sweating profusely and every now and then his body would shake as if he were freezing cold. As the door opened, he would slowly move his gaze to meet the young lady approaching not bothering to put up any facade or fake his way through anything, why bother at this point. "Hope yah enjoyed yer trip, 'cause for me this's hell." For a moment he looke like he was going to get up, but seemed to shut the movement down pretty early. No point until Ka gets here anyway. "The crew would like teh say sorry, lil' Miss Polnedra, but they ain't gonna be deliverin' their wool. Off all the things teh send to the mainland...I choose the one with the god damn fucking wool. Not a single drink 'ere. No drugs, no nuffin'."
Back to top Go down

Lady on the Seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady on the Seas   Lady on the Seas Icon_minitime15th December 2016, 8:45 am

Ka on the other hand had flown to just below the main deck of the ship, hovering along the outside of the vessel listening to Tumu speak as if he had one hell of a hangover, which to be honest made him want to laugh but would stop himself so he wouldn't give himself away. Then again, maybe that was something he would need to do. With that in mind, Ka would slowly sinking into the water so as to not make a sound and would start sealing his weaponry into the sleeves of his cloak as quietly as possible before resurfacing. "Help!" He would shout pretending to flail around in the water, which of course was a lie as he was able to swim quite well, but for appearances sake he had to look as though he was on the verge of drowning.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Lady on the Seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady on the Seas   Lady on the Seas Icon_minitime24th December 2016, 8:55 am

"En... Enjoyed?" She repeated after him and emphasised the latter part as she wasn't fully comprehending the situation she'd gotten herself into, only having it sink in as she was looking over the heavily withdrawn junkie collapsed there. Looking around she found no crew, and despite the shudder down her spine she found herself not feeling too worried so long as she stayed prepared. He definitely didn't seem capable of putting up a fight in that condition. The cry for help shattered her focus along with the noise of splashing, rushing over to the edge and looking down at the man flailing in the waves, assuming it was a crew member who'd been thrown over or something. "Hold on!" She shouted down, keeping one eye on the 'captain' whilst tossing a rope down the edge of the ship to the 'victim'.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Lady on the Seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady on the Seas   Lady on the Seas Icon_minitime6th January 2017, 3:56 am

Upon hearing Ka scream his calls for help, Tumu's eyes would light up. Immediately wiping the sweat from his brow and struggling up to his feet, the old decaying junkie would begin walking towards the edge of the boat with a new found gleam in his eye. With his amazing unusual brain capacity, he managed to remove the mental impacts of the withdrawals to some extent and nullify the pain enough to function perfectly fine, but he still looked pretty fucking terrible. As he neared the railing, the wishful excitement grew tenfold. "Ka you inglorious bastard, I'm strung out as fuck, please tell me you have something for me, anything?" It was only now that thought about it, why the fuck was he in the water pretending to drown? What's the dumb fucker thinking anyway? I mean, there really wasn't much point in hiding that this is a kidnapping, more so since Tumu just openly spilled the beans...was that a mistake? "Oi...The fuck yer doin'?"
Back to top Go down

Lady on the Seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady on the Seas   Lady on the Seas Icon_minitime29th January 2017, 6:54 am

Ka would grab onto the rope as it was tossed down to him by Lady Mikura, and would climb up the side of the vessel until he was holding onto the railing meant to keep other from falling overboard. So once he was upon the deck of the ship, his eyes would scan the deck and take notice of Tumu condition before he decided to try and blow his cover. Ka himself had a faint idea as to why he was meeting the man who had inducted him into Pandora, but for all he knew this.......... Rather regal looking woman who had been kind enough to help him up. So before he would even think about speaking to Tumu, Ka would take the womans hands in his own and look into her eyes in an attempt to show his gratitude for her heroism. "Gods praise you for helping me, surely I would have been doomed if not for you" He would say to the woman before releasing her hands to face Tumu. "You truly are a drunken fool, because your memory is shot. You had tossed me overboard not two minutes ago because I don't have any drugs on board. So you said. "Well let me help you find it" Now we're here" Ka would say trying to keep his cover, it was clear that Tumu could pass for the brash forgetful type.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Lady on the Seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady on the Seas   Lady on the Seas Icon_minitime6th February 2017, 5:22 pm

The Lady became rather alert as the pained man suggested he knew this fallen man, and by the way he spoke, this man wasn't on the ship to begin with. Then this man was telling her otherwise. And whilst he was a decent lier, she still couldn't help the uncertain feeling she was getting from the two of them. "... you're not from the ship. I-I know you're not," She began to tell Ka as she was walking backwards.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Lady on the Seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady on the Seas   Lady on the Seas Icon_minitime8th February 2017, 4:21 am

When the old addict finally made his way over to the talking area where the other pair were, only to find the young lady backing herself away from him. No shit, anyone could see through the fake damsein distress act he was putting on. How stupid, now he's all wet for nothing. Tumu would reach up to scratch his head before blasting away at Blinding Light speed to appear silently behind the Lady of the Sea, causing her to back into him as she tried to create distance. One hand would reach around to hold her in a loose headlock that served no purpose besides holding the young woman still. With his other hand he would poke her cheek a few times. "Yer wastin' time. Whadoyah reckon, she's pretty right? Daughter of a daimyo and all that." He seems to be putting on his sophisticated accent now, that's never a good sign. "I'm sure she'd have made a great housewife for someone...But now I think I'll be taking her to the slave market. Big Chuck would love a new noble girl to break in." By now Tumu would caressing her cheek, but decided he'd had enough, releasing the girl and shoving her over to Ka. "All in favor? By the way, the man you're looking for is Xian. I expect you to pay me a bit more some day..." His eyes are barely open now, life is just painful.
Back to top Go down

Lady on the Seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady on the Seas   Lady on the Seas Icon_minitime15th February 2017, 5:52 am

Unfortunately for Tumu he would be denied the opportunity to put the Lady in a headlock as his arms would be grasped by Ka's own, which would appear at blinding light speeds before crushing the mans wrist with A rank strength, the whole instance taking place in the blink of an eye to the civilian. "Lesson one in business m'lady: Don't work with Junkies, they are unreliable without their fix" Ka would say upon release Tumu's wrist and taking a few steps back letting his partner speak, the guy could just hop into a new body so a broken wrist was no mind at the moment. Ka would look like he was kind of understanding what Tumu was talking about, and why the hell this woman was here now. The whole idea of slavery within Pandora felt wrong to the knight, like sure he kind of swapped one kind of slavery for another by defecting from the ASN, but the idea of actually being owned for a singular purpose just rubbed him the wrong way. That was probably why he freed the first and only slave he had ever owned, and now they have a bastard child together. "You want to throw a politician into the breeding pits? Don't be fucking retarded." Ka would say throwing that idea of forcing her into slavery of any kind out the window for good, but however that did bring something to else into his mind. "I Apologize for the deception, but in actuality I have no godly idea why you were aboard this ship. I was brought here under the idea that my rather crude associate had some information for me. Which by the way, Who the hell is Xian and why the fuck is he sending me large sums of money and know where the hell I am?" He would begin speaking to Polnedra in a calm voice before slightly raising it when he turned his head and finish his statement to Tumu. "But I do have to ask, why is a Lady such as yourself doing on a ship travelling alone?"
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Lady on the Seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady on the Seas   Lady on the Seas Icon_minitime21st February 2017, 7:48 pm

She still felt completely lost even as everything seemed to be falling into place about her situation. She had made an error in which boat she boarded, this 'Tumu' had likely thrown everybody overboard, if not outright killed them, and... she was stuck in a misunderstanding? One thing however did ring familiar, "... Breeding Pits ... so you're Pandoran?"
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Lady on the Seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady on the Seas   Lady on the Seas Icon_minitime21st February 2017, 8:28 pm

Tumu wouldn't even twitch as he wrist was broken, but mentally it pissed him the fuck off. Ka would take a few steps back, but it didn't really matter, because he just took a few slow steps forwards, his face clearing up, obviously not pleased by Ka's actions, lifting one arm and gently knocking the girl out cold, ensuring Ka could see every move and analyse it enough to know he wasn't going to kill her. Once she was done and dusted he would turn around and begin to walk away, at least 10 paces before turning around once again, now holding his rifle. "Lets make one thing very clear, boy. If you approach me like that again, I will destroy you and your clan. I am here purely out of YOU'RE self interest." Tumu would look inside the barrel of his gun before dropping it on the floor, along with all his other weapons beside his scythe. "That girl, I made you up as the hero. Marry her and you will have access to her abundant funds, land and status, all entirely necessary for your clan to prosper." Tumu would inject himself with his scythe, causing an update to occur. "Xian is a Shogunate shinobi who seems to have undergone several facial reconstruction. One can only assume he is a former ASN shinobi. As for why he is sending you money, I crossed him with people from your past. His writing style, body size, makeup and cliches, such as how he crosses his arms, how he walks, all match those from one known as Roxas Kukinorite."

Once he was finished doing his thing, he would drop the scythe and pick up his rifle, turning the barrel around to face himself. "Take my things and put them somewhere safe until I return. Oh, and do not assume you understand me because we've met twice. And I will expect the intel when I return, this Xian was not easy to pinpoint." He would end the little speech with a smile, making it all even more confusing to interpret. Was he being serious or just playing? Exactly the way he likes it. And just like that, BANG. A chakra bullet was fired at his head at Echoing Flash, the blast so powerful that it obliterated his entire upper body, leaving only a pair of legs behind.
Back to top Go down

Lady on the Seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady on the Seas   Lady on the Seas Icon_minitime22nd February 2017, 5:52 am

"Yes"Ka would would say to Polendra as he would watch as Tumu would knock the girl out in a way that she would hardly notice, and would move his own body in order to catch the girl as she was falling while keeping his eyes on Tumu as he walked back a few steps. It was obvious that Tumu was upset for the broken wrist, but Ka knew that the pandoran healing pods would be able to handle that no problem, hell it would probably help the guy go through detox. So he would let Tumu start his statement off without interruptions, even though he wanted to strangle the man for threatening the life of his family, I mean sure Tumu could kill off the rest of his clan or even try killing Ka. But his newborn daughter's life was being threatened by someone who led the information branch of Pandora, something not to take lightly, something to remember. Then Tumu would start on why getting the girl would be benificial to Ka and his goals, which to be honest would help a great deal with her connection, but that relied too heavily on her falling for him, unless he somehow got someone to place her under some sort of spell. "So you set me up to be the hero of this improve rescue, and threaten me once I act the hero and punish the villain for kidnapping her. Then again maybe the drugs have been hampering with your ability to keep a story straight and not blow someones cover" Ka would respond to Tumu's second statement about the girl before tumu would start go go off about the nobody named Xia.......

Ka's eyes went wide at the end of Tumu's explanation out of both shock and rage. The man who neglected him in his training, who scolded him when he did the right thing, the man who tried to get him kicked out of being a shinobi, and the man who died as a traitor leaving behind 2 kids, was alive. And he knew where Ka was. This had reopened old wounds on the boy and sparked the once wildly burning rage within him once again. Ka was so engrossed in his own thoughts that he nearly didn't catch Tumu's request before the man would turn his gun on himself and ending his own life. Okay now his eyes were just wide out of shock, he had killed plenty of people in his time, but he had never seen someone commit suicide in front of him before. "What the fuck Tumu" He would say under his breath as he slowly layed the woman down on the deck of the ship as he collected Tumu's things and dumped his body over the edge of the boat. Now to wait for the woman to wake up so he can properly explain things.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Lady on the Seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady on the Seas   Lady on the Seas Icon_minitime23rd February 2017, 9:07 am

If she were aware of what the drugged up Tumu had done, Polnedra might have passed out again when she was coming back around after not too much longer. She was however immediately on edge as she stood back up again, only seeing the new man there. "... where's your friend, the twitchy one? Not waiting to hit a Lady again is he?"
Back to top Go down

Lady on the Seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady on the Seas   Lady on the Seas Icon_minitime23rd February 2017, 9:48 am

Ka was just pulling out a scroll from his coat and placing it on the ground as Polnedra had begun to wake from her forced slumber in an bewildered state, which to be perfectly honest was completely understandable given the situation she was currently in. So as he was kneeling down to place the gear Tumu had left behind on top of the scroll, he would toss a bag of candy towards the Lady and would start sealing what was there away. "No lie, bastard shot himself and I don't know why. Have some candy, it's not poison I swear" He would say to the woman as he rolled up the scroll before standing up and placing it in his pocket. "So I suppose you have questions, answers I can provide to the best of my knowledge. So go on a head and ask"
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Lady on the Seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady on the Seas   Lady on the Seas Icon_minitime24th February 2017, 5:00 am

She caught the bag of candy without her eyes ever leaving him. "... yeah, your friend just knocked me out once and... shot himself? Ok that doesn't sound at all what happened. But if he's gone then I think I'm good," She would toss the bag back to him, she didn't exactly trust him still anymore. "So what was your partner doing? What was his big plan here? He didn't exactly go after me, this was all coincidence that I got on this ship,"
Back to top Go down

Lady on the Seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady on the Seas   Lady on the Seas Icon_minitime24th February 2017, 5:31 am

"He was cross that I snapped his wrist when he tried to grab you, told me whats what. Gave me some intel that I hired him to find out for me. I can't believe that fucker is still alive, he's a dead man" Ka would begin talking to the lady as she showed her disbelief in the events that transpired while she was asleep, but would finish off with an inner thought so as not to let the woman see his rage over the information he got. "As for his big Idea, it seems that he believes that we could help each other achieve our goals. Must have made a good impression to get his attention...... Then again, he tends to know things about everyone"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lady on the Seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady on the Seas   Lady on the Seas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lady on the Seas
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next