Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Training with Dis Gurl: Armen and Himiko

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elias

Elias

Training with Dis Gurl: Armen and Himiko Empty
PostSubject: Training with Dis Gurl: Armen and Himiko   Training with Dis Gurl: Armen and Himiko Icon_minitime21st August 2016, 11:20 am

The exams were over and Armen needed a way to stay sharp. Afterall the exams are just one milestone to the road up ahead. So he'd get out of bed, eat his breakfast and make his way to the main village. He would do this but definitely not before prepping  himself, storing  another 3 A ranks, 5 B ranks and one C rank of chakra into this weaponry. Once ready he would store them and continue on his route.  He isnt from Hakagakure so everything just looked soo foreign to him. He'd wonder if he'll run into someone that he knew from the exams.

Current stored in weapon seals:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Training with Dis Gurl: Armen and Himiko   Training with Dis Gurl: Armen and Himiko Icon_minitime22nd August 2016, 3:47 pm

Himiko wandered around in her Dipu-temple robes as she had just left the local temple. It was such a strange experience being in a foreign temple for multiple days. She had visiting enough to be known by first name, or at least as the Singing-Nin by those who were aware of the exams, but it was honestly getting a little odd having to explain all of her own personal customs. There would be the familiar face she saw from a distance and went running on over with a smile on her face as she threw her arm around her teammate's shoulder. "Well if it isn't my lovely fellow Chuunin. Hope you've not been causing too much trouble without my supervision."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Training with Dis Gurl: Armen and Himiko   Training with Dis Gurl: Armen and Himiko Icon_minitime22nd August 2016, 4:14 pm

Armen sighed and smiled as himiko approached him. He should have known that if he was going to bump into anyone out here it would be her. For some reason she has a special knack for finding him at such random times. Armen took a moment to admire her priestess waredrobe and made a comment. " Ya wear dat tang ere'where dontcha? We chunin now, we gots ta walk around in style ya feel me?" He'd then show off his cool new clothes right before making his suggestion. " Aye, lets train on sum new techs. Dat way we get to da village strowng as shit ya feel me?"

Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Training with Dis Gurl: Armen and Himiko   Training with Dis Gurl: Armen and Himiko Icon_minitime22nd August 2016, 4:19 pm

Himiko sighed softly as he commented on her robes, "I've told you before, I'm a Priestess. We have to wear these robes in my temple." She said as the robe dissolved into water with a wave of her hand, channelling it back into one of her vials and revealing her usual blue 'showy' attire, however actually looking like it was brand new and touched up. "But I do gotta 'gree wich ya," She said as she was partially imitating his speech mannerisms which she was far too white to get away with outside of their little group, and that she wouldn't do it around Crystal. "I gots me some mad skills in mind that'll totes blow ya'll away," She really shouldn't try.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Training with Dis Gurl: Armen and Himiko   Training with Dis Gurl: Armen and Himiko Icon_minitime22nd August 2016, 4:28 pm

Armen's eyes widened as she attempted to sound like him. Instead of being insulted he took it as flattery and Himiko's attempt to finally speak properly. A big smile would appear on his face as he would nod at her proudly. " Deeeemmmmm mama! i didnts kno ya can spit liks dat! Ya savin all dem secrets fo me i see. Yea...yeaaaaa, ya finalleh beginnin to speak lik a ladeh. All propeh and what not. I digs it , i digs." He would give a few moments of silence before coming a bit closer to himiko and leaning slightly at her, " Soooooo... be real wit a ninja. ya said ya gots skills? urraahh....wat kinda skills we rappin bout?"
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Training with Dis Gurl: Armen and Himiko   Training with Dis Gurl: Armen and Himiko Icon_minitime22nd August 2016, 4:33 pm

Himi turned to nervously laughing at the response she got, once more falling to the realm of barely understanding a thing he said without needing to repeat it over in her head to try get it. Even still, she continued in her attempts to speak, poorly, like him, "Well ya see, dem fights put a fire in mah belly. Burnin' hotter than the norm, ya feel? See, I may be all 'I'mma stay back here, ring mah tunes' but lookit where that got us. We split evens. I gots ta go all hunter. I gots ta go feral. An' if I be Chuunin now, I gots people to protect. So I'm gonn' take mah place as a Huntress. Lead mah pride of cubs." It was truly difficult for her to keep a straight face whilst speaking. She really hoped Crystal wouldn't see any of this.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Training with Dis Gurl: Armen and Himiko   Training with Dis Gurl: Armen and Himiko Icon_minitime22nd August 2016, 4:42 pm

Armen nods at what Himiko is saying as if shes preaching truth. As she went on he would let out small commentary in a word. " werd...werd...mhmm.. werd...werd..dassit..dassit." He then backed up a bit to give himiko some distance as he re-examined what she is talking about. He then looks back at her with questioning eyes. " Lika lioness ya say? true shit werd to ya mutha fam?" He then nods at her aggressively like he couldnt agree more. " u rit, tis yo time na! u funna take it all na. c'mon show meh whatchu gots, practice wit me." Armen would get low, showing off a fighting style very uncommon and hoodlike. His pants were saggy all of a sudden and he put his hands up in such an ackward way.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Training with Dis Gurl: Armen and Himiko   Training with Dis Gurl: Armen and Himiko Icon_minitime22nd August 2016, 4:55 pm

Her nervous laugh only continued as Armen just seemed to go ever deeper into the odd way he spoke, beyond the point she could actually understand all too quickly. "I told you it's an idea... not fully formed yet," She said as she sunk back to her usual speech. She didn't give Armen much way to prepare before she crouched low, taking a deep breath, and exhaling a burst of flames.

Used:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Training with Dis Gurl: Armen and Himiko   Training with Dis Gurl: Armen and Himiko Icon_minitime22nd August 2016, 5:27 pm

As Armen watched himiko crouch low and release those terrifying flames, he'd extend his arms and absorb the fire from the technique costing him a D rank of chakra to do and now bringing his fire storage up to 23. " Dats a gud move, ya almos turned meh to fried chicken der.". He then reset himself with the same stance as before.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Training with Dis Gurl: Armen and Himiko   Training with Dis Gurl: Armen and Himiko Icon_minitime22nd August 2016, 5:35 pm

Himiko mentally smacked herself in the head for the brief moment of forgetting... Armen absorbs her fire on a frequent basis. However she wanted to keep him on his toes, and before reassuming the position, she was preparing a combination of two techniques. Firstly, she flipped one of her water vials open and swiped out the contents as her water formed bokken was created in her hand, lunging forwards with the weapon straight on aimed at the top of his arm where the prosthetic began. All the while, she was shifting her body into it's Hydrification form.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Training with Dis Gurl: Armen and Himiko   Training with Dis Gurl: Armen and Himiko Icon_minitime22nd August 2016, 7:05 pm

Armen tried to put his set back up but he would be able to telegraph himikos movements as she flipped her vials and popped them open. As she positioned to lung Armen would use his arms once more to let out a large last of wind to blow her back and cause hybrid damage of C ranks from each hand. That should create some distance between them having them now standing about 12ft from each other. Armen would look shocked at himiko who is showing some tenacity that he hasn't seen from her before.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Training with Dis Gurl: Armen and Himiko   Training with Dis Gurl: Armen and Himiko Icon_minitime22nd August 2016, 7:22 pm

Himiko didn't even make any effort in preventing herself being blown back by her teammate's wind, smirk crossing her face as everything was working just as she wanted. The wind might have revealing she was shifting into her Hydri-form as the window made her body flicker just a little as holding herself in a solid form wasn't exactly possible. However she didn't even touch the floor again before she was inhaling, her song beginning the second she landed. As soon as her song was beginning, dense mist began to flood air and surround the area around them, thicker than her usual, and wetter. To anybody else it might have been unknown that Himi was weaving two techniques together, but Armen was among the small number of people that knew she needed one technique to even combine into the mist that began to hide her from sight.

Used:

Reserves:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Training with Dis Gurl: Armen and Himiko   Training with Dis Gurl: Armen and Himiko Icon_minitime22nd August 2016, 9:33 pm

As himiko landed, Armen noticed that she didnt take any damage from his attack, which he found interesting. Armen  without a second of hesitation would use the blow back function once more to push himiko back another 30 ft. When she landed Himiko had begun singing but that didn't mean that Armen took his eyes off of her. Since she hadn't moved from her positioning since then it was a good assumption. In order for her to avoid this from 12ft away she would need A rank reaction tiers and somehow be able to move away 30ft back or 60ft from the left or right at speeds greater than A rank, which is somewhat impossible. The distance between Armen and Himiko now would be 42ft and if Armen's speculations proved true, then she wouldnt take damage from it due to hydrafication. Personally Armen loved how talented Himiko is with her voice, being able to sing two songs at once without missing a tone. Its amazing to say the less. It did suck that her technique can potentially be used against him though. He wouldn't hesitate, the moment he notice the mist approaching ,he would then bring forth 3 ethched kunai and a boomerang,load chakra into them, throwing an etched kunai on each side and slipping the last one into his pocket. The ones threw left and right are thrown 10ft behind him and 40ft apart from each other. To soften the blow Armen used futon shift to soften allowing the weapons to hit their mark after traveling at A rank speed a piece. His barriers were set so then he'd test his hand placing the boomerang in his mouth then sending chakra into his ears and throughout his body, following that with a firm stomp. The stop would activate his Game Seeker technique in order to find himiko and his zone technique  active to hear himiko's movements.Once he detected her, he would hold the boomerang in his hand. "Deeem mama u aint playin around in ova hur. U boutta make a brutha sweat his coolaid. Well den bring it on!"  

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Training with Dis Gurl: Armen and Himiko   Training with Dis Gurl: Armen and Himiko Icon_minitime23rd August 2016, 9:09 am

Himiko looked out from her hiding spot within her mist, waiting for enough moisture to coat the floor before closing one eye so she could look out using her Scrying, a technique she'd begun to realise could have been a lot more useful during the exams. She already knew Armen enough to know he would be setting up traps, that was kinda what he did anyway, and as such she remained set in her safe hiding spot, letting the trap-master make the next move.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Training with Dis Gurl: Armen and Himiko   Training with Dis Gurl: Armen and Himiko Icon_minitime23rd August 2016, 1:30 pm

Armen watched as the mist consumed the field. This move seems different he would bore to himself as he waited for himiko to make a move. He couldn't see and he wasn't even sure if he had hit his target.  After a while of no responses he would walk up twelve feet forcing his repel effect to take place . This would keep any of himikos water from making contact with him. Meanwhile as he would just sit there and speak out he would still be listening for sounds and checking vibrations. " aye na where'd yea go. Makin a brutha suspecious hur."

Technique used
Spoiler:

Techniques learned:
Spoiler:

Reserves
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Training with Dis Gurl: Armen and Himiko   Training with Dis Gurl: Armen and Himiko Icon_minitime24th August 2016, 5:36 am

With one eye closed Himiko continued to watch him through her Scrying, carefully working her seals so as not to disturb the mist enough to alert him of her movements, as such moving only her hands. Within the mist, multiple lights would sudden appear glowing brightly, before Himiko's singing would return. Once she did he would be able to find her with the vibrational sensory, however the moment her voice appeared, all twelve balls of fire would fly out from the mist at their C-rank speeds, with Himiko using her Scrying to make sure she always had Armen as her target, she would attack him with all twelve c-rank fire damage balls. As each fire ball crackled, they oddly resembled high pitched growling, suiting their lion cub shaped faces.

Learned AND Used:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Training with Dis Gurl: Armen and Himiko   Training with Dis Gurl: Armen and Himiko Icon_minitime24th August 2016, 8:34 am

Armen sat there barely alert until he finally picked up her movement with his game seeker technique. He was beginning to think that she left him in the mist to go party. Coming in at crashing speeds towards Armen was her cool new attack. He would remember her lion cub reference earlier and smirk thinking to himself that she wasted no time in applying that philosophy into her life. Of course Armen still couldn't see well but he could hear the high pitched growling. He contemplated throwing his boomerang that instant but first he would let the 12 fire Cubs meet their mark. Due to rebel they never touched him and his barrier prevents them from doing any kind of damage to him. He then threw his boomerang at himikos direction at B rank speeds then sits there with his hands crossed listening for signs.

Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Training with Dis Gurl: Armen and Himiko   Training with Dis Gurl: Armen and Himiko Icon_minitime24th August 2016, 9:03 am

Himiko knew all along that Armen would likely be capable of countering her, he knew her fighting style after all, however this did prove to her that he had his barriers up. She ran through her mind how to get past the barrier... but she had nothing yet to do that. With the Scrying she was able to see the boomerang moving at the fast speeds, however it did also tell her he hadn't yet activated the chakra armour. She remained silent though exhaled deeply whilst the mist got thicker at a rapid pace as the area above them seemed to darken before a torrential downpour began. She'd never got a chance to show off the extents to her techniques in the exams, and a little showing off for Armen felt needed. As the rain came pouring, disturbing his vibrational sensory as water was constantly barraging the floor, it took began to do it's secondary job to the boomerang entering her mist, as the corrosion effect of her boil control set in.

Used:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Training with Dis Gurl: Armen and Himiko   Training with Dis Gurl: Armen and Himiko Icon_minitime24th August 2016, 1:21 pm

The mist around Armen was thickening and he knew this could be a sign for trouble so he pulled out another etched kunai and slipped it into his pocket with the first. From 40ft behind him he would use his market seal technique to mark the ground with a seal and do the same with the opposite kunai. He'd then activate all three barriers causing him to double up on the three seal barrier. Although the the corrosion effect is still 2ft I front of him he wanted to be prepared for himikos next moves. He remained seated. He would take a walk on the wild side and turn off his two sensory techniques

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training with Dis Gurl: Armen and Himiko   Training with Dis Gurl: Armen and Himiko Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training with Dis Gurl: Armen and Himiko
Page 1 of 1