Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

It's my birthday and I'll throw an event if I want to <3

Go down 
+6
Kenji
Gado
PunkPrincess
Sid
Blade
Aurielle
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

It's my birthday and I'll throw an event if I want to <3 Empty
PostSubject: It's my birthday and I'll throw an event if I want to <3   It's my birthday and I'll throw an event if I want to <3 Icon_minitime21st July 2016, 3:56 am

Sooooooo, my lovely members I'm sure you know but it's this time of the year again. Yep that's right my birthday and since I'm thinking about going to the beach I thought what better way to celebrate along with my members than throwing a beach themed event. "But wait Aurielle, a beach event? What we don't even have swim-suits" Psh that's okay because you won't need them why? Because Pirates don't wear swim-suits.

That's right, I said PIRATES!!!

In recognition of this special day *cough* I'm releasing Pirates as they were really behind schedule. But that's not all in addition to this special release everyone gets 1 Free Character Slot to make a Pirate. That's right, even if you have five now you get a free bonus slot to make a Pirate Character, now yes I know some of you might be like "But Auri....I dun wanna Pirate. or Auri.....can I start with a Devil Fruit???" Well, I made something fo ryou guys as well ^.^, you can sacrifice that character slot to do a Dice Roll.

Those who wish to start with Devil Fruits do a 1-100 Roll, while those who don't do a 1-10 Dice Roll. Those who gain Devil Fruits will be informed what it is, and their characters are not required to eat them, they can do whatever they want with them including selling them, trading them with others, or keeping them for later (they don't ever go bad). Also if you sacrifice your free slot it means you'd have to make a Pirate using one of your available slots. Finally those who do the 1-10 Dice Roll will get the usual birthday rewards yeah.

So <3 Please post that you want as a reply to this topic yeah? For those who just wanna claim their free slot just post "Claiming Free Pirate Slot" and you can make your app.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: It's my birthday and I'll throw an event if I want to <3   It's my birthday and I'll throw an event if I want to <3 Icon_minitime21st July 2016, 11:39 am

BOOM! IT'S PIRATE TIME!

Claiming my Pirate Slot.

Last edited by Blade on 21st July 2016, 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's my birthday and I'll throw an event if I want to <3   It's my birthday and I'll throw an event if I want to <3 Icon_minitime21st July 2016, 2:50 pm

Sacrificing my slot to roll for a Devil Fruit as well.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: It's my birthday and I'll throw an event if I want to <3   It's my birthday and I'll throw an event if I want to <3 Icon_minitime21st July 2016, 3:24 pm

*Faint screaming from far away*

*Screaming grows louder*

*Bursts through the door *

I WANNA MAKE A FRIGGIN PIRATE!! (Pirate Slot: Claimed)
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: It's my birthday and I'll throw an event if I want to <3   It's my birthday and I'll throw an event if I want to <3 Icon_minitime21st July 2016, 4:35 pm

I wunna be da maddest pirate queen!!

And can I sacrifice my next character slot for the fruit? Being 100ish away from next, I can't get that quickly (and to be honest I'd sac the 4th slot too as 3 characters is enough for me)

I already know answers probably no, but figured was worth asking at least.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: It's my birthday and I'll throw an event if I want to <3   It's my birthday and I'll throw an event if I want to <3 Icon_minitime21st July 2016, 9:07 pm

Happy birthday by the way, want me to wtite you a birthday poem? ( i'm good at poetry among other things)

Also, i'll use a character slot for a devil fruit roll

Taking the pirate, and gonna shiver me timbers, cum swap the poop deck

And gather all the booty i can grab, with me man hands

zehahahahaha! ok, jokes over. ty auri
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: It's my birthday and I'll throw an event if I want to <3   It's my birthday and I'll throw an event if I want to <3 Icon_minitime21st July 2016, 10:35 pm

I know, I know I've been shitty about RPing here but it's mostly because the combat for me just doesn't work anymore. I'm game to give these pirates a shot and do more...hmm...character RPing and less combat though. Plus I'm on a One Piece kick.

Gimme dat fruit gurl.

PS Happy Birthday
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: It's my birthday and I'll throw an event if I want to <3   It's my birthday and I'll throw an event if I want to <3 Icon_minitime21st July 2016, 11:23 pm

Happy Birthday Vix, hope you're having a good time.
Claiming my pirate spot, no devil fruit wanted.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: It's my birthday and I'll throw an event if I want to <3   It's my birthday and I'll throw an event if I want to <3 Icon_minitime21st July 2016, 11:45 pm

Max slots so I'm unable to claim any fruit. But i'm making a damn pirate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's my birthday and I'll throw an event if I want to <3   It's my birthday and I'll throw an event if I want to <3 Icon_minitime21st July 2016, 11:58 pm

It's my birthday and I'll throw an event if I want to <3 V80kkky

//claims a slot >w>;
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: It's my birthday and I'll throw an event if I want to <3   It's my birthday and I'll throw an event if I want to <3 Icon_minitime22nd July 2016, 11:48 pm

As for Sophi I'm okay with a next slot trade for a fruit. Depends do you want to sacrifice 1 or 2? Kenken don't worry Pirate combat is a lot simpler so you should be fine ^.^

Okay I'm telling you here and because of this being a Roll your characters will Icly know what DF it is. This isn't a normal thing usually when you discover a DF I just put the description of what Fruit it is, color and the pattern on it and then one has to take a risk lol.

Anyways the various Dice Rolls for DF's:
Xander (22) = A Red Papaya with no other markings but when cut into has indigo juices and flesh (Cat Cat Fruit: Model - Cheetah)
San (23) = A Blue Papaya with no other markings but when cut into has crimson juices and flesh (Dog Dog Fruit: Model - Honey Badger)
Baek (88) = Rainbow colored Raspberries with square patterns on it (Gem Gem Fruit: Model - Opal)
Kenken (14) = An Orange Papaya with no other markings but when cut into has green juices and flesh (Rat Rat Fruit: Model - Porcupine)
Sophi (79) = Blackberries with a metallic hue resembling copper (Metal Metal Fruit: Model - Copper)
Dawn (69) = Brown Egg-Plant with a diagonal Zig-Zag marking going down it, with the left side being up while the Zig-Zag tends to go lower as it moves tot he right (Meta Meta Fruit: Model - Cicada)
Me (95) = A Gray Colored Apple with straight lines running down from top to bottom (Magnet Magnet Fruit)
Tuki (34) = A Pale white Colored Papaya with no other markings but when cut into has white juices with silver flesh at the upper tip and pale flesh in the rest of the fruit. (Whale Whale Fruit: Model - Narwhal)
Haio (27) = A Gray Colored Papaya with no other markings but rather tough to chew through skin and when cut into has red juices and flesh (Horse Horse Fruit: Model - Rhinoceros)
Lexxilove (48) = A pale-yellow Eggplant with zig-zag markings in sickly green and when cut into oozes a clear foul smelling fluid (Scorpion Scorpion Fruit: Model - Deathstalker)
Armenezra (10) = A beige colored Papaya with no other markings but is very hard to cut into as the outer flesh is fairly thick and when cut into is fairly dry and stringy. (Rat Rat Fruit: Model - Armadillo)
Enzo (83) = A black strawberry with seeds which have various colors ranging from blonde to auburn to red and silver trapezoid markings adorning it, when cut into it, it has white flesh and juices. (Solid Solid Fruit: Model - Hair)

Last edited by Aurielle on 15th June 2017, 5:23 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's my birthday and I'll throw an event if I want to <3   It's my birthday and I'll throw an event if I want to <3 Icon_minitime23rd July 2016, 12:22 am

Can we trade Devil Fruits with others? If so, anyone who wants to trade I'm offering Cheetah in exchange.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: It's my birthday and I'll throw an event if I want to <3   It's my birthday and I'll throw an event if I want to <3 Icon_minitime23rd July 2016, 12:33 am

Me and Xander are trading our Fruits. (Xan can confirm)
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: It's my birthday and I'll throw an event if I want to <3   It's my birthday and I'll throw an event if I want to <3 Icon_minitime23rd July 2016, 1:02 am

Kk You both get to start with the Fruits you traded for.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: It's my birthday and I'll throw an event if I want to <3   It's my birthday and I'll throw an event if I want to <3 Icon_minitime23rd July 2016, 8:25 am

*Arrives fashionably late* Regular birthday prize for me yea
Back to top Go down
Sithis

PostSubject: Re: It's my birthday and I'll throw an event if I want to <3   It's my birthday and I'll throw an event if I want to <3 Icon_minitime14th August 2016, 10:52 pm

Making a female Queen of the Sluts Pirate, who's gonna get knocked up and fucked like a panda <3 By everyone. Aurielle when I make her, your gonna fuck her brains out <3

On a positive note, Happy Birthday, Aurielle!
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: It's my birthday and I'll throw an event if I want to <3   It's my birthday and I'll throw an event if I want to <3 Icon_minitime15th August 2016, 12:19 am

i promised to make a pirate although a birthday roll would probably do me much better.

So if i can i want to roll for a devil fruit and then later claim my second character slot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's my birthday and I'll throw an event if I want to <3   It's my birthday and I'll throw an event if I want to <3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's my birthday and I'll throw an event if I want to <3
Page 1 of 1