Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Dancing in the Ashes

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Dancing in the Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Dancing in the Ashes   Dancing in the Ashes Icon_minitime14th July 2016, 5:00 pm

Stohana was still getting used to her new Curse Mark, and despite being in a small group with someone else with a Mark they hadn't quite been able to help like she had hoped. This had meant taking a small break from their time before missions to practise alone as she learned to master the channeling of the Nature Release chakra. Now she had that down, she sent the message to Baek on getting some practise in together, more so in that she felt he was better with control of the Curse Marks as a whole. She waited on the outskirts of the village, as ever, shadowboxing. However the close observer would see she was taking much slower swings than normal, making wide swings of both arms and legs, and that as she did, the earth seemed to stir beneath her.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Ashes   Dancing in the Ashes Icon_minitime14th July 2016, 5:06 pm

Baek as usual, he had old habits that died hard. He decided that it would be best to sneak up on hana and play a prank or something. So with that being said, Baek went on the floor silently, sneaking around in order to surprise hana. Hana couldn't necessarily hear his footsteps, and he wasn't too sure about the rest of her sensory. Though, moving at a stealthy pace at b rank speeds and making a small growl. "Boo!!!" Baek would say as he immediately snuck up on her and shouted loudly in an attempt to scare hana. He had no real idea about the consequence of doing something like that, but he only hoped that it wouldn't hurt him too bad.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Ashes   Dancing in the Ashes Icon_minitime14th July 2016, 8:38 pm

Sam was walking and reading. Well, he wasn't so much walking as he was riding Hiruko. His fingers worked to steer the puppet as he read the scroll about Juinjutsu that was unfurled in his lap. He read up on all the different effects of Juinjutsu and their practical applications, as well as the modifications for each of them. He found the use of Juin as well as the other Natural arts fascinating, and since he was going to be using them he thought he should read up as much as he could on them. He was just finished with the lower ranked Juin when he heard someone shout rather loudly, as if to surprise another party. He kept his puppet moving and sure enough around the bend was two other Knights, one female and the other male. The female appeared to bear the Curse Mark of the Fae, as she had the look of the Courts about her. The male was harder to discern, so it would've been one of the less obvious marks. Maybe Magician or Werewolf. He moved his puppet over to the pair, though he stayed a good distance away. He needed to make more friends, as he was getting a bit lonely. He had Karliah, but they had barely seen each other since their mission, Telarossa seemed to never be available and he couldn't find Prisc anywhere. A more reliable group of associates would be very much appreciated "Umm...Hello?" He called out a bit nervously "Do you two mind if I join you? I was walking around by myself, but I thought having company would be better." He settled his puppet down a good distance away from them and hoped off of it, grabbing his scroll off of his lap and moving to sit on top of a rock nearby. He hoped they would have a problem with him joining them for a bit "My name is Samael Ibwa. But I prefer Sam."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Ashes   Dancing in the Ashes Icon_minitime15th July 2016, 7:12 am

Hana hadn't noticed her companion until she was completely snuck up on. On instinct alone she ignited her Sol Fire, swinging at the close range and punching at Baek, "Burning Fi-!"only to halt herself before actually making full contact, cutting herself off before she could complete the step of her combo, and likewise stopping herself shouting the technique. She really had to stop doing that. Whilst she didn't actually hit him, she was still barely not touching him and the heat from her punch would still be felt, as would the layer of feathers pushing out fire that sprouted along her arms. She would calm herself when another voice came through the air, once more igniting the air around her in her fire like she was about to punch once again, fizzling out before anything really happened, but her feathers were still standing out slightly showing she was still on edge over the newcomer. "Erm... join us? I don't... I don't know really. I mean... yeah I really don't mind or care too much," She shrugged, attention nearly fully on Baek as he would have the deciding vote. "I'm Hana either way anyway, Stohana Fushicho,"
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Ashes   Dancing in the Ashes Icon_minitime15th July 2016, 1:23 pm

STOP STOOPP!!" Baek would say as he raised his hands up. "Ok, ok, i come in peace, i'm sorry. It's not nice to set your friends on fire hana...." Baek would say as he rolled his eyes. Like comeon, it was a harmless prank, must Baek burn in the firey pits of hell for it? Though,Baek did catch on another smell, it was a new smell that he wasn't used to, and it was headed their way. He was a little on edge, standing upright as he looked in that direction, the puppet riding skeleton man of some sort arrived. "oi, three heads are better than one, but how do i know you aren't after our heads when we turn around?"

Baek would say as he folded his arms, quite skeptical. "Samuel Ibwa, what are you up to? You sure you aren't around to cause trouble? People in Pandora tend to always used the friendly approach before they start coming out of the ground with explosive tags. "A reference to his failed mission, but baek digresses.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Ashes   Dancing in the Ashes Icon_minitime7th August 2016, 3:40 pm

Sam raised an eyebrow at the other boy before looking to the girl. He gave her a look that asked 'Is this guy for real?' before turning back to him "Trust me when I tell you, I bear no ill will. The only reasons why I would want your deaths require me to have sufficient knowledge of your move sets and capabilities in order to gauge your usefulness. And I lack that knowledge." He shifted himself a bit before opening the scroll onto his lap "Plus, I am sure I would have a problem combating you two, as you seem to be close range fighters and I lack any particular close range skill. Plus I am out numbered two to one. You are safe." He nodded to Hana and gave a slight smile "Pleasure to make your acquaintance, my dear." His gaze turned to Baek  "And what, if you don't mind my asking, is your name?"
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Ashes   Dancing in the Ashes Icon_minitime9th August 2016, 5:07 am

Hana understood the look she was given and would just give a small shrug as if to say 'yeah just go with it'. "Well, yeah that is true, I am a physical fighter." She would confirm while rubbing the back of her head, there was no point hiding what was made very obvious from Baek's sneaking up on her which Sam seemed to have seen. "So what do you do then if you're not a close combat fighter? Gotta sate a girls curiosity if you wanna stay,"
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Ashes   Dancing in the Ashes Icon_minitime9th August 2016, 5:22 am

"No, you dont get my name unless i can smell you first. I can smell danger...." Baek then walked over and then, if he was allowed to, he would sniff sam. However, after he caught a wiff of san, he would then shrug. "Well, nothing of the sort thats malicious or anything. So i guess im cool with him. " Baek then offered his hand at the man"."Sorry for not trusting you, I'm baek. I'm more physical than most people, more nice too. Ehh, our leader can be a dick sometimes, he made us smell some stinky mask. It was really bad..." Baek's face turned sour as he back flipped. "Wanna fight? You can shoot stuff and we can dodge em like dodgeball. It can be like some sort of training. I was gonna help hana, with her muscles but i think you can be better help.. and stuff.. and why do you talk all posh? Are you rich or something?"

All baek had was questions.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Ashes   Dancing in the Ashes Icon_minitime9th August 2016, 8:13 am

Sam perked at Hana's question. He loved being asked about his capabilities, gave him a chance to show off "Well, I am mainly a puppeteer, if you can see from my puppet." He motioned to his puppet slumped well away from the group "I also use Medical Ninjutsu and Fuinjutsu. My first Curse Mark was the Undead, so my body is effectively immortal. I hail from the rather savage at times Ibwa clan, and death is kind of our motif. I use the Beyond Branch of techniques, so I guess you could call me a necromancer. I just received my second Curse Mark, so now I am trying to learn Juinjutsu as well as attempting to get a grasp on this magic thing. Natural Energy is more than a bit different from chakra." He gave a little chuckle before listening to Baek and his suggestion. The sniffing was a bit weird. Sam wondered if he smelled like death or rotting corpses. Because he technically was a walking corpse. He raised an eyebrow at the fight part "I talk proper because I was raised that way. Knowledge and civility are paramount to me. That is why I approached you the way I did. And as for fighting, I don't know if that would be wise. The only things I have to "throw at you" are my puppet's mechanisms and those are made to make up for my lack of physical aptitude. Which is to say they are designed to kill, not to train."
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Ashes   Dancing in the Ashes Icon_minitime9th August 2016, 4:54 pm

Hana would sigh softly at her partner's sniffing antics. "Down boy," She teased him with a pat on the shoulder knowing his type of Curse Mark and his abilities, but still laughed a little at the mention of the mask again. "Oh c'mon it wasn't that smelly just... ok it was a little sweaty. You think he ever cleans that thing?" Her focus then darted right on back to the newcomer and looking him over curiously. "So... you're dead? Yeah I'm gonna be honest, I know... next to nothing about your clan. To be honest I know next to nothing about most clans cause let's my fair, I don't exactly have the strongest attention span, eh fluffy," She spoke deadpan like she was being serious, giving Baek another tap on the shoulder as she taunted him. "Well me, I'm slotted under the Dryad Mark. A Flame Dryad if you will."
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Ashes   Dancing in the Ashes Icon_minitime9th August 2016, 7:59 pm

You play with dolls? Like some sort of puppet show? Thats pretty neat, i never seen one before. Can you show me a trick? " Baek would say to Sam, wondering if there was any sort of trick that he could show him. "Medical ninjutsu for what? Aren't you a undead? Doesn't it mean that you really don't need to heal or anything? Unless its for other people, and i guess that makes you a pretty nice person if thats the case. "But still...." never heard of the ibwa clan before, but don't worry about me. I think im pretty fast and i can heal good. So we can practice so we both can get better. Also, if you want a second opinion on juinjutsu, you cna always ask me or sensei Ka, im familiar with it."

When he was patted on the shoulder, Baek shook his head. "No, you got most of the cool gifts that Ka gave you, so i think you paid attention enough to get a reward. He was rather critical like me, i dont know any cool ninjutsu like you..." Noticing that everyone introduced their marks, baek did as well. Ahh... Alpha wolf.....comeon sam join our training!!!! hana doesnt mind...."
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Ashes   Dancing in the Ashes Icon_minitime9th August 2016, 9:23 pm

Sam nodded at Hana's statement but grew rather...petulant at Baek's question "I do not play with dolls! They aren't dolls they fully functioning murder machines!" Anger filled his features and had his blood actually been moving in his veins, he was sure he would be flushed. But he quickly took a deep breath and regained his composure "I apologize for that...outburst." He rubbed his temples a bit before sighing and looking at the others "It's rare for me to find someone who doesn't know of my clan. We specialize in...a vast majority of things. Our Body Branch is able to transfer damage from their bodies to others as well as deal damage to enemies without the need to get close. They also have their own specialized version of puppetry. Our Spirit Branch is able to communicate with, channel, summon and manipulate the denizens of the 5th Dimension, or the Pure Lands. They're pretty scary, though I will be able to use their techniques hopefully soon. My branch, the Beyond Branch, is able to pull the spirits of the dead back into our world and give them corporeal form. In short: necromancy. We also have a special connection to the Undead. And to answer your earlier question, Hana, yes I am dead." He realized that he was much longer winded now than he was in life. Was it because he didn't need to take a breath in between statements anymore? Most likely. He looked at Baek suspiciously before forming chakra strings and attaching them to Hiruko. He moved the puppet over and placed it next to himself "I will see if I need your help with my Juin. As for the training...I guess I could join in with Hiruko. But I'll have to multi-task, since I want to learn as many of these as I can." He held his hands poised to move Hiruko about as they readied themselves "I'm ready whenever."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Ashes   Dancing in the Ashes Icon_minitime10th August 2016, 10:50 am

Hana wound up punching Baek's shoulder again, "Stop speaking for me!" She scolded him before turning back to Sam, "Yeah join us training. I'm curious to see how a puppet fights," She still repeated what her wolf partner said, even if she then went on to blank out at everything Sam said. It was way too long winded for her to keep her attention focused. She sniggered softly as she realised the training was about to properly begin, "Aww yeah! I'm gonna show you what I learned from my Curse Baek, and you're gonna be all 'oh wow Hana you're so stunningly strong and gorgeous, you should totally take over for the masked dummy and we should all worship you instead as ruler of the skies!'" She was getting a little over dramatic again.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Ashes   Dancing in the Ashes Icon_minitime10th August 2016, 11:53 am

"Hey man, murder machines, dolls, murdering plush toys of doom..... they all sound the same to me in the end hehe. " Baek would say as he threw in a little laugh." Hmm, how about a three way dance then? Every man for himself, and lets try to take it easy on the injuries, im sorta ok, but i don't know about you guys in terms of getting hurt. I'll really try not to be too crazy, but fair warning, im pretty strong."Baek was punched on the shoulder and rubbed it. "Ok ok im sorry..jeez!!"She didn't have to hit him so hard. "Well that seems to be the case, once you become some sort of impossible no touch badass, that can't feel pain...or bleed... then sure.. you can be the boss...."

Well, to be honest, Ka was a bit tough, they couldn't even touch him. " So do you guys agree with the rules, real quick before i start doing stuff......" Baek moved back at b rank speeds and went into his tarzan stance.

Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Ashes   Dancing in the Ashes Icon_minitime10th August 2016, 4:35 pm

Sam nodded to what they were saying, as he continued his reading "Just not too much damage to my puppet okay? He was my starter and I haven't really had enough time to make or by the materials for another. Also, I can't move him that fast, so bear with me." He twitched his fingers a bit and his puppet's bladed tail snaked out from underneath the puppet's cloak. It made a rather threatening rattling sound as it moved, as if the puppet itself was anxious for a fight. Meanwhile the puppet master wasn't even looking at the other two Pandorans. He was busy looking at his scroll and reading the words written there "I do look forward to seeing your skills." He flicked his eyes up at Hana and then Baek in turn. He looked only to get a feel of where they were, so he could know where to move his puppet.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Ashes   Dancing in the Ashes Icon_minitime12th August 2016, 9:04 pm

"Ok, not too much damage," Hana agreed, a determined look on her face before she looked away briefly, "... wait... is your puppet fire proof? Cause... fire punches are kinda my thing right now whilst I'm learning my Woodland Steps." She then flashed over to Baek, "Oh yeah, I've got a new combo move." She turned back to Sam and his puppet, stamping her foot to make her point as the dirt beneath her shook just a little, showing she had learned something at least during her brief absence. She took another offensive pose, but made no moves, "... I'm afraid of burning the puppet,"
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Ashes   Dancing in the Ashes Icon_minitime13th August 2016, 5:22 am

"Alright, alright....." Baek was fooling around at first, but once he found the confirmation to begin, he immediately went into his tarzan stance in B rank speeds. Utilizing his intercepting kahn claw in weird movements, Baek  basically flipped his hands out at B rank speeds while retracting his claws quickly, something that both same and hana would need reaction tiers to notice,9r time slowing,  that same kind of speed, Baek would fire two nails, one for each opponent. The first nail would aim for the chest of  sam's puppet at c rank speeds, the second nail would aim for hana's leg. The nails that were fired were about 3 inches long, and baek retracted them just as quick so it seems  strange as to how and when he fired them.

It did take on the hardening anatomy, but would do c rank damage maybe. Baek was limiting himself as it is, but that's the point of sparring sometimes.  It was an opener to see where they were for the time being.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Amon on 13th August 2016, 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spell check)
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Ashes   Dancing in the Ashes Icon_minitime17th August 2016, 2:23 pm

Hearing Hana's words, he realized that a good deal of his puppet was made out of very flammable wood. His fingers twitched and the puppet removed the cloak in order to reveal a ghastly demon mask covering the entirety of it's back. From the mask's mouth came the bladed tail, and the puppet lowered in order to make the mask an easier target "Just aim for the mask. It's one of the most durable parts of the puppet." He didn't look at Hana to answer her questions, only at the scroll in his lap. He was beginning to understand how this Juinjutsu stuff worked and that excited him. He definitely wanted to learn more.

Sam hadn't noticed Baek move backwards or launch the claw, but he did hear the claw bounce off the mask of the puppet. It spiraled a short distance before landing on the ground. It had left a scratch on the demon's cheek. Sam looked at Baek and judged the distance between them now. Just within reach of what he was about to do. "Think fast..." He said this with a smirk as his puppet's mouth snapped open and launched twenty senbon at Baek at B-Rank speeds. These would require equal reaction and speed to dodge, because of the speed as well as the senbon's thinness.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Ashes   Dancing in the Ashes Icon_minitime17th August 2016, 5:22 pm

Hana gave a small sigh as the two rushed into the fight before the impatient young blonde could. She ignited her Sol fire ready to jump into the fight, making her dive at Sam's puppet whilst preoccupied with attacking Baek, not even realising she was also dodging her teammate's attack. Swinging her parasol, she pushed her fire through it in her Snap Escape, using her parasol to aid her into an upwards movement increasing her speed (up to B-rank) in moving up and out of the way. She made sure however that despite needing some fire to use the combo, that she wouldn't make contact long enough to cause any actual fire damage. "Burning First Step!" She still had to yell her technique, diving down at the strong centre of the mask of the puppet to strike it with more of a swipe than a full-on punch. Using that momentum to throw herself into a spin, she kicked out to continue the spin up, whilst also kicking out the ash the first Step created. "Burning Second Stop!" Another shout. She flicked her wrist as the ash followed her trail, aiming at Sam himself. She wasn't too versed on puppeteers, but she could easily see one disadvantage, and as they were sparring, she chose the less harmful approach to attacking puppeteer.

Spoiler:

learned:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Ashes   Dancing in the Ashes Icon_minitime17th August 2016, 7:44 pm

So it hit the the puppet, but then the puppet decided to fire a whole bunch of senbon at Baek as well. However, Baek did have his hearing to take into account that something was being loaded and fired at him in great detail. Not only that, but baek could see the senbon as well in great detail. To his mind it was a bunch of little dot things that he loathed getting hit by. "Alright then..." Baek would say as he changed his stance instantaneously at b rank speeds into his gale stance and took off into the air at equivalent B rank speeds in order to dodge the senbon. Though he planned it accordingly and literally pounced towards himiko's direction. activating his special cursed series.

Luckily the damage would be lowered but fallining line a meteor upon himiko after landing fom geing 30 fet in the air at b rank speed, Baek would attempt to pound heer into the ground from her back, dealing c rank damage because of gale. If she was floored, Baek would proceed to shoot two nails at each of the back of her legs, one nail for each leg. Which would of dealt c rank c rank damage as well, but moving at a rank speeds this time. While moving at gale he could hold back without actually hold back, which was fine for him. With all of his actions so far, as long as he was in a stance via intercepting kahn claw, they woud of needed b rank reaction tiers to keep up with what he just did.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Ashes   Dancing in the Ashes Icon_minitime22nd August 2016, 2:02 pm

Sam looked up after Hana had spoken, just in time for the ash to get into his eyes. Ash was...trouble some. Or else it would be, if he wasn't what he was. Being Undead, Sam felt no pain at all. His heart didn't even beat. It seemed like a rather dismal prospect but it didn't really bother Sam. Well...it didn't bother him much. When the ash landed he barely felt it, so it didn't cause him any discomfort. He just raised an eyebrow at Himiko before moving his fingers. Where before he had been simply flicking his fingers in generic directions, now he was weaving them in intricate designs. He was getting down to business. His puppet's tail lashed out at Himiko at running speed, as he hadn't trained his puppet's speed up as of yet. It however aimed it's right arm at Baek, launching it forward at B-Rank speeds with equal force in order to hit the other male. He seemed to be sturdy, so B-Rank damage shouldn't be that bad.

Used:
Learned:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Ashes   Dancing in the Ashes Icon_minitime22nd August 2016, 7:58 pm

"Burning Third Step!" Hana managed to call out as she continued her combo, right as Baek dived upon her. Even despite calling the name of the technique, being dove upon and her legs being pinned by the nails meant she couldn't perform the kicking motion that made up the section. With him atop her, she did the first thing that came to her mind, using the close proximity and dragging both Baek and Sam into her seductive genjutsu.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Ashes   Dancing in the Ashes Icon_minitime23rd August 2016, 6:57 am

Hey bestie, pro tip, stop shouting your moves. Oh wait, maybe you could turn shouting into a Genj-" Speaking of the devil. Even though his attacks connected and he was able to provide some decent damage hana, it seems as if he was immediately put in a genjutsu the moment after. Baek wasn't hit with a genjutsu before, so he was experiencing a sense of disbelief for the moment. How did he go from fighting with hana and the puppet guy, to watching a movie? Also, Hana's dance moves were really nice. Though, how was she dancing even though baek was literally was ontop of her?" Then, the seduction happened, which did the odd thing in his pants again.

OOC: This is assuming her gen kinda puts us at a standstill so baek wasn't hit yet becasue sam froe too.

Hana was his friend, he respected and cared for her, he wasnt going to let any sort of animal instinct and try to take advantage of her. He sniffed the air heavily, kind of figuring out he was in a genjutsu. After that, Baek would dig his claws into his skin and rake at his chest, being able to move now that he crippled the mental disbelief. After that , he would rub his crotch and frown, jumping off of the girl at b rank speeds at 8 feet and firing two nails at san's puppet at A rank speeds, doing c rank damage eahch because of gale. Ontop of being in a kahn claw stance, he would also need reaction tiers in response to this assault. "Is yoou puppet still good?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Ashes   Dancing in the Ashes Icon_minitime24th August 2016, 8:45 am

Sam was much more complicated than Hana knew. He was Undead, yes, but on top of that he was a Magician. As such, his Chakra Pathways no longer possessed chakra. Unless her genjutsu was specifically designed to disrupt Natural Energy in one's Chakra Pathways, it wouldn't work on Sam. As such his movements continued. The bladed tail still moved towards Hana and the arm moved towards Baek. As such, unless his realization occurred faster than B-Rank speeds, it would be the pain from the Torpedo Arm slamming into him that broke the genjutsu, as it dealt B-Rank physical damage as well as B-Rank pain. Sam would maneuver the bladed tail towards Hana, still on it's way to try and slice her a bit. Sam wanted to try something out, but he didn't know how the others would feel about it. He moved one hand to his pocket and pulled out a slip of paper, ink and a brush. He sat them next to him and continued using his puppet for now.

Spar Specifics:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Ashes   Dancing in the Ashes Icon_minitime24th August 2016, 9:07 am

Hana was actually caught by surprise when Sam just continued on without a single pause, telling her the genjutsu had absolutely no effect on him, and couldn't work out why that was before the bladed tail was still moving towards her. With her C-ranked reaction speed, coupled with the same level of speed and strength, she did what she always did when encountering a problem she needed instinct to solve; she punched it. After activating her Stone Fist technique as she drew ash around her hand to protect the limb. Whilst she could easily deflect the blow with the whole combination of speed and strength, and the additional defence from the Ash technique, the tail would instead scrape along her arm as she redirected her arm just a little, worried she might do some damage to the puppet if she punched it head on.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Ashes   Dancing in the Ashes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dancing in the Ashes
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next