Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Storm clouds forming [Calesto Solo training]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Storm clouds forming [Calesto Solo training] Empty
PostSubject: Storm clouds forming [Calesto Solo training]   Storm clouds forming [Calesto Solo training] Icon_minitime23rd June 2016, 5:07 am

Calesto had decided to go for a walk after the funeral, not wanting to face Liara for what he had done during the mission. Like he just lost it on her when she only tried to help get them out of the fight, and...... And.... He tried to hurt her, so he knew that he just couldn't be trusted right now. So after the funeral, he would make his way to the Kurogane compound. He hadn't been back here since he became a genin, so it had been a year and some since he had last seen his family. "Oh Calesto Honey, How have you been" His mother would say embracing him in a hug, who could blame her though since it had been such a long time since seeing her son. Calesto's mood wouldn't change as he wiggled out of the clutches of his mother and moved towards his room. "Calesto Kurogane, are you just going to ignore your own mother like she doesn't exist?" She would say crossing her arms trying to intimidate her son, not really knowing what had happened to him the past year and a half. "I tried to kill my girlfriend thanks to my abilities, so just shut up and let me be" He would say almost shouting at his mother as he made his way into his bedroom, making sure to lock the door behind him so he wouldn't be disturbed by them at all. This caused a look of shock and horror in his mothers eyes after hearing why her son was so upset, and would end up going into the kitchen to try and cheer up her son with some food. Having retired from the life of a medical ninja in the village back when her son was born she had been pretty much making all the food for those within the Kurogane compound, which she didn't mind at all since she was able to ensure the people in her clan were well fed and didn't get sick from her cooking.

Meanwhile up in his room Calesto was laying down in his his bed looking up at the ceiling thinking about what he has accomplished as a shinobi so far, Which in his opinion hadn't be a whole lot. There was so much he had to do still in terms of getting stronger for the upcoming chunin exams, he was lacking in terms of combat based techniques as he had mainly focused of getting his tracking skills up to par. To be perfectly honest he wasn't all to worried about fighting at this point as they had just taken on two opponents of near jounin caliber, but at the same time he had been pretty useless in the fight. Liara had basically done all of the fighting during the mission with her bugs, and that one guy who name he didn't even care to remember at this point who lost his arms for some ungodly reason. Like who runs headfirst into an explosion for nothing? Something he would have to ask the kid next time he saw him, but for now there was nothing he could do about it for the time being. So Calesto would sigh as he sat up in his bed and start made his way to his book shelf and grab a hunting manual that he picked up during his academy years, and would begin flipping through the pages trying to figure out more tricks that he could learn in time for the chunin exams. His senses were already tuned in quite well so adding more in terms of that would just be filler, which was something he wanted to avoid for the time being.

He thought of making a technique that would combine all 6 of his senses into perfect sync, but that would require a lot of chakra and stamina for such a short amount of time. Then again that short time would mean the difference between life and death during a high stakes mission, so that would be something that he would have to invest some time into doing. He had spent around two and a half hours sulking and reading books when a soft knock came from his door, followed by the sudden snapping of his door's locking mechanism. The door would slowly creak open as his mother stepped into the room holding a tray of various food upon it, a sorrow filled look on her face. "So I take it that in the time you've been a genin that you've learned about our transformations?" She said in a soft voice as she placed the tray of food on his dresser, then would go over to her son placing a hand on his shoulder. "I had no control over my own body mom, I wanted to eat my enemies flesh, not just kill them, but consume them. And when Liara tried to get us away, I tried to hurt her, tried to physically dig her out of my body before I passed out" He said dropping his book and falling to his knees as he spoke, which surprised his mother to say the least. What did he mean by trying to get her out of him? Had they done the deed in the middle of a fight? What had her son been doing on that island while training. "What do you mean get her out of you?"

"You're missing the point mom, like I think I love the girl and when she saved my life I wanted to cause her bodily harm" Calesto said holding back the flood of emotions that had just came crashing down on him, to which his mother would wrap her arms around Calesto. "That is the downside of our transformations my boy, and the fact that you feel so bad about this just means that you do care for this girl. More than I could say about your father at least" She said as she released her son from her embrace, but would be stopped as Calesto would wrap his own arms around her, tears slowly starting to roll down his face. Okay so now she had been shocked twice mere within seconds of talking to Calesto, she'd never seen him break down like this before. "Shhh, it's okay Calesto" She said pulling her son off of her body and moving him towards his bed so he could sit comfortably, and would then grab the food tray and place it on his bed before sitting down as well. "Tell me about this girl, Liara was it?" Calesto would dry his face off his before taking a club house sandwich off the tray and would take a bite. "She's great mom, you'd really like her. A lot like yourself really. Her name is Liara Shinto, shy timid girl like yourself, but slowly starting to open up. Really sweet and caring, one hell of a medical shinobi much like yourself as well" He said starting to smile as he talked about Liara, this brought a small smile to her face as she could see he cared for her. She too was once a fine medical shinobi back in paradox before the Dobutsu attack, and would have been the head of a hospital by now if she had decided to keep at her career. However shortly after Calesto was born her husband had demanded that she become a stay at home mother, which didn't bother her in the slightest to be perfectly honest.

"She has this odd ability to merge with me at the cellular level, has to be some kind of parasite thingy since my body doesn't reject her at all which makes me happy. I'm willing to take all the damage in a fight if it meant I could keep her safe" He said before taking another bite of his sandwich, his mother kept the smile on her face as her mind rushed through the mutations she had come across as a medical shinobi. Almost knowing exactly which one he was talking about, so a Shinto with the Parasite mutation. Oddly fitting that she would be teamed up with her son, just weird to hear her son knowing a bit about it already. "I'd love to meet the girl that has stolen my young man's heart" She said with a bit of a giggle as she munched on her own food. "One day you'll meet her, but for right now I don't think I can face her after trying to hurt her so badly" There it was the comment that brought him back into his state of depression, to which his mother would just sigh and take a drink of milk that was in a cup on the tray. "If she feels the same way about you, then she'll understand that you weren't in the right state of mind, and after some training you'll never be like that again" When she said that Calesto couldn't help but smile and pull something out of his pocket. "She made me a picnic before the mission and gave me this" He said showing her the dog pattern handkerchief that Liara had made him, to which s=his mother would be lying if she said that didn't tug on her heart string a bit. "Well that seals it then, her feeling for you are mutual, and I would really like to meet her now" This made Calesto laugh as he put the gift back in his pocket.

"That settles it then, After you finish up your food, bring everything down stairs and I will teach you how to cook. Women love a man who knows his way around a kitchen." She said with a smile before getting off the bed and leaving her son's room, she hoped he was able to help son out of the funk he was in. He certainly was feeling batter after talking with his mother, and would get off the bed to pick up the book he had dropped before taking it back to his bed. With his spirits lightened he would now start to seriously study for the exams, there was no way he was going to let down Liara again by failing the exams. He would finish up eating the food given to him in record time, a couple sandwiches, bowl of soup and three tall glasses of milk. Damn his mother knew how to cook a feel good meal when she needed to, he would most defiantly take her up on her offer for cooking lessons. Had to show his woman some appreciation for all the hard work she had done with everything, had to show her that he was more than some mangy mutt that would attack anyone and everyone in his path. He would finish reading his book when he started pilling the dishes on the tray before heading down into the kitchen, where he found his mother sitting at the table reading a magazine drinking a glass of wine waiting for him. So he would put the dishes in the sink as his mother stood up and walked over to the stove. "Glad your feeling better, now let's get some food made. Quite a few of our clansmen are going out on missions today, so we have our work cut out for us for the next couple of hours" They spent the next four hours cooking up a storm, from stews, roasts, and beverages, all the way to sweets and other desserts for the clan to enjoy while they were out doing missions. the two laughed, told jokes, and Calesto even told his mother stories about what he had been doing while back in Dipugakure. She really didn't want to hear about the mission he just finished as she was sure it would put her son back in a foul mood, so she left that subject alone for the time being. Well that and she had already heard about what had happened through the grapevine, meaning a few shinobi had shot their mouths off while eating the food she prepared for them.

2010/2000

[Obtained Perfect in Training Specialization - Halved word counts for solo training]
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Storm clouds forming [Calesto Solo training]   Storm clouds forming [Calesto Solo training] Icon_minitime23rd June 2016, 5:14 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Storm clouds forming [Calesto Solo training]   Storm clouds forming [Calesto Solo training] Icon_minitime2nd July 2016, 5:26 am

Calesto had just finished cooking his own supper since his mother was out making deliveries to the others in the clan who were about to go out on missions, which meant he would be dining by himself for the time being. To which he would eat in peace before he would make his way towards his room in order to pack up his gear and head out for some late night training, to which he would grab his kunai pouch and dual hunting knives. It took him a few minutes to get himself all prepared, and would leave his house just as his mother entered their home. "Where are you off too?" She would ask with a smile on her face, to which Cal would reply with his own smile before leaving the house. Guess he thought a smile was a good enough answer, who cares right? Well his mother did for sure, and would have one of her friends, a guard in the village, look after her son while he did his thing. So there Cal was walking through the village a couple hours after the sun had set, able to sniff out the guard following him since he had left the compound, but it honestly did not bother him at all. His mother was just being cautious over her son, so it was to be expected that she would pull some strings with people to ensure his survival.

If would take him about a half hour to arrive at the training grounds in Kohaigakure, and would instantly make a set of hand seals so that a set of bone clones would appear in front of him. "So whats the plan for tonight?" One of the clones would ask him, while the other just scoffed and turned his back to the original. "Well I need to get master my transformations so we don't end up hurting someone we care about ever again" Calesto said with a heavy heart, but wouldn't let that weigh him down as the second clone would turn it's head to look at Calesto in the eyes. "As long as that means we don't have to hurt Liara and Takeshi that's fine with me" The clone would say as it came to strike Calesto in the stomach, however it was slow enough that the original would be able to evade the strike. "If your going to try and hit, then do it already" Calesto said to the attacking clone, all while the first clone would leap over the attacking clones body, delivering a swift kick to Calesto's Jaw. This caught the boy by surprise as he was thrown onto his back by the kick, and would quickly scramble to his feet. "Okay, I'll give you that one, that was good" He would say with a chuckle before he shifted into his first transformation, his eyes changing color, getting a bit taller by like an inch and his sideburns getting super thick and going down to his chin.

Calesto would grin as he finished his transformation, and would run at the two clones at vacuum speeds. This caught the two clones off guard as the original arrived at their location in the blink of an eye, and had almost no time to react when he arrived........ Almost. The two would grab onto Calesto's arms and deliver a double punch to his jaw yet again, but still Calesto was too fast as he brought up his feet and caused two of his stabilizers to pop out of his feet into the clones chests. Both clones would dispel into skeletons before the would grab his legs, and force him to the ground and spread his legs. "Your not going to like this" The two clones would say in unison before delivering another double punch combo to Calesto's groin, this caused the boy to howl in pain, clutching his genitalia as they throbbed in pain. "Not Cool!" Calesto would shout out at the clones as he once again made his way back to his feet, still reeling in pain from the assault on his testicles. The two clones would start to laugh at the originals pain, and would begin try and attack him yet again. Only this time Calesto was more than ready as he grabbed the first clones boney arm and swung it's body into the second clone.

This caused the two clones to turn into a pile of bones, which to be honest did make Calesto a little upset as he wanted to train with them a bit more, but there wasn't much he could do about it now as he really did not want to use up his chakra on such a meaningless task as training like this. So he would just shrug and make his way back home, perhaps he really didn't need to do much training as he wasn't planning on going all out during the exams. All he was really going for was to help out Liara achieve her dream of become a medical ninja of the allied shinobi nations, so his skills during the exams would remain hidden, as he wanted to participate in the t.jounin exams the following month. It would take him about thirty minutes to make his way back home, getting a few looks since he was still in his first transformation. However he paid the glances no mind as he knew that just being in this form itself was a type of training, at least for those in the kurogane clan of course. Once he arrived at home, he couldn't sense his mother's presence on the main floor, which made him think she had already gone to sleep. His suspicions were right as he could hear her sleep on the upper floor, so he would make himself a quick snack before going to sleep for the next day's training. He wondered what he would train with next, but he knew that first and foremost he would have to train the time limit on which he could remain in the transformations for a longer period of time.

[1017/500 mastery 2nd transformation training]
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Storm clouds forming [Calesto Solo training]   Storm clouds forming [Calesto Solo training] Icon_minitime2nd July 2016, 5:39 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Storm clouds forming [Calesto Solo training]   Storm clouds forming [Calesto Solo training] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Storm clouds forming [Calesto Solo training]
Page 1 of 1