Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Mission: Painting a F'in Fence

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elias

Elias

Mission: Painting a F'in Fence Empty
PostSubject: Mission: Painting a F'in Fence   Mission: Painting a F'in Fence Icon_minitime9th December 2015, 4:30 pm

Painting a F'in Fence

Armen left the kage's building very disappointed that they didnt have any food. Instead of getting food, his free day just became a day of work. "I swear dis bish jus gav me homework. the fuhk im pose to do? i cnt eat dis!", Armen said while speaking outloud and making his way towards the fences. Normally he would see other genins carrying the buckets of paint around and struggle with the weight and discomfort. Armen on the other hand used his unique abilities to store the paint and the supplies within the  bar codes marked in the back of his neck. This meant that his arms were free to put in his pockets and relax. As he made his way closer to the fences, he remembered a comment that the rude assistant made. `Judgin on ma luk? da fuhk?! bish judgin on ur luk u can suk dis .... whoooooaaaaa` his thoughts were interrupted by his scholarly conscience  that often comes through when Armen's mind wonders too far into that perverbial gutter.  `Mah Brutha Mah Brutha! Can'tchu see that this is indeed  the most systematic of ploys! They want YOU to think this way! mmmmm, yes they want YOU to hate the white shinobi! oooooh yes, that is because they want to potray YOUUUUUUU, as the embodiment of hate, mah brutha!" His conscience preaches on as Armen continues to make his way to the fences. " Brutha Ezra, I kno dis, but tangs gettin cray! gurl luk at me lik i wus a scum bag or somethin. Lik i didnt belong der, lik i was dirtin the carpets or sometin. Y dey be lik dat tho? Bish didn't even have no food, no nothin. All dey feedin a niqqa is dez cheap ass mints". Armen would  unwrap a piece of candy from his pocket with his right hand and pop it into his mouth. He would arrive at the fences that were barely painted well, and stare at them guaging how much work he'd have to do. He sighs a bit bummed out that this might take him a few hours, and this was his day off from school. " Look here, Armen I know things be crazy! Believe meh i've seen with my eyes frum above! But mah brutha mah brutha, we dont get made, oooh no! we get even! Now the white girl wantchu to paint dis here fence white! ooooooohhh naaaahhh mah brutha! We funna paint that suckah Black! Black lik the back of a cookin pot , nooooowwwww ooohhhh Testifah!" Armen smiled at the idea and brings forth the black bucket. He would take off all his top garments and then go on to paint the fences black.

Doing this took him all of four hours, although it was a dark color he still took pride in his work. He viewed it as art, and anything art as well as anything black in his mind had to be perfect! Once finished he would  throw away the trash and make his way back to the kage office with the documents handed to him earlier.

End Topic :527 WC

Chakra Used: 1 D

Jutsu Used:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Mission: Painting a F'in Fence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission: Painting a F'in Fence   Mission: Painting a F'in Fence Icon_minitime9th December 2015, 4:46 pm

Approved

+250 Xel & 1 D-rank Technique
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com

Mission: Painting a F'in Fence
Page 1 of 1