Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

A Second Encounter with the Light [Dual Training]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blade

Blade

A Second Encounter with the Light [Dual Training] Empty
PostSubject: A Second Encounter with the Light [Dual Training]   A Second Encounter with the Light [Dual Training] Icon_minitime26th October 2015, 5:00 pm

So apparently Asura was to train another Bishamon Principales. It was something to distract her from the bullshit with Xing and Tika at least and hopefully this little shit wouldn't be as annoying as Satsuki was. Asura almost felt her rage bubble up at the thought of that girl but she quelled it and took a seat on the boy's bed, legs curled up under her. She was just going to wait until he returned and tell him what was happening. At the moment however she was doing something that might make him rather worried, especially because she was specifically sitting on his bed.

Resting on her lap was a particularly large sickle, standing around five feet in height. She had gripped the handle with one hand, the cloth wrappings rather rough under her fingers but it was a good feeling. In her other hand she had a whetstone, running it slowly over the inner edge of the large weapon, slowly sharpening its cutting edge with a soft trail of intermittent sparks and a quiet 'shink... shink' noise, becoming louder as the stone reached the tip and she removed it from the blade. What would make it somewhat more bothersome was the fact that Asura at the moment couldn't actually see as there was a thick cloth blindfold over her eyes, done in deep purple with the clan symbol of the Mishura emblazoned on the front, between her eyes. Her long white hair above it was tied back into a long ponytail running down her back and held at the top by a series of eight senbon shoved through the ponytail.

So with that she continued to wait, using her extremely advanced hearing to track when the stone hit the steel and she knew the weapon well enough that she could run the whetstone up its length without worrying about where the edge actually was. It was good being a Huntarian Legionis sometimes... She actually got to assert her authority once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: A Second Encounter with the Light [Dual Training]   A Second Encounter with the Light [Dual Training] Icon_minitime26th October 2015, 5:06 pm

her student though was not in a very good condition for when he met her. since he wasn't told about a visit he didn't take time to rest and ensure a good impression, causing the door to his room open to show an exhausted principales, the weights visible on his body and his clothes absolutely covered with sweat. combine this with his generally bad attire and his appearance was absolutely dreadful. he honestly didn't  recognise the shogunate soldier in his room so he believed it was some principales wishing to talk to him. "sorry but I need to rest. could you leave me for a couple hours?"
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A Second Encounter with the Light [Dual Training]   A Second Encounter with the Light [Dual Training] Icon_minitime26th October 2015, 5:13 pm

"I'm surprised that you do not recognise one of the legendary Blades of the Shogunate. We are technically the ones leading this shit hole." She told him, her voice was very soft, generally used to hearing her own voice as much louder than usual so other people would have to lean in to hear what she was talking about. "Not to mention when someone is sitting, sharpening a large weapon, you kind of assume that they are dangerous, do you lack any form of self-preservation?" She asked, getting up off the bed lithely, kicking a very large silvery needle into her hand and sheathing it on her back, Nuibari. She then took the sickle and started walking towards the Principales. "For all you know I could be here to kill you, to stop you from soiling the Bishamon name, hired by the Clan Head to bring your little skull to him." She stopped a good fifteen feet away from him, lifting the sickle and resting the outer edge against her shoulder. "I'm not though. My name is Asura Mishura, head of the Mishura Clan and Huntarian Legionis, Blade of the Shogunate. You are free to bow or scrape or whatever you want to do... Because it is time for a bit more training." She flashed him a wicked grin, her eyes still blindfolded.
Back to top Go down
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: A Second Encounter with the Light [Dual Training]   A Second Encounter with the Light [Dual Training] Icon_minitime26th October 2015, 5:20 pm

it was as soon as she began to talk that he noticed the large weapon and quieted down to listen, taking everything in like a sponge. her insults about his lack of attention span caused him to facepalm from his own stupidity multiple times. even thorough this he studied the intruder carefully, trying to hopefully dodge an attack if it came his way though as she kept talking he felt more sure of surviving an attack from this woman because it'd be more of a test than an assassination attempt. the bishamon clan reference caused him to perk up for a second in curiosity before she continued only to be taken aback by who was visiting him and scared from what she could do to him. with all this in mind as soon as she stopped talking he bowed "my apologies. I have been training excessively for the past few days so I'm not at my best right now... may I ask why you would come to me?"
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A Second Encounter with the Light [Dual Training]   A Second Encounter with the Light [Dual Training] Icon_minitime26th October 2015, 5:26 pm

"I was told to train you, get you into fighting shape so we can have more soldiers to protect the Shogunate. Well... Someone was told to train you. I want to train you for a very specific reason, young Bishamon." She sheathed the sickle and then sat down on the nearest bed to the pair of them, communal dorms were nice when she was invading personal space, plenty of places to sit or hide. "I am currently also training the Bishamon Clan Heiress, Satsuki and in all honesty, I hate her. She has a lot of potential but has more attitude than almost anyone I've ever seen and a chip on her shoulder large enough to stop a Bijuu in its tracks. So I am not very happy with her, I'll keep training her of course but I might not be nice about it. You however... You are part of a line that ran from the Bishamon, your ancestor escaped and made his... Or her own way about things. I admire that and I hope you can carry on their legacy, so I am going to train you in order to make you a terrifying soldier and to one up the Bishamon clan somewhat. I won't lie about that." She chuckled quietly resting her elbows on her knees and putting her hands together so that she could rest her chin on them. "So tell me, first of all, your name, your goals and what you were teaching yourself."
Back to top Go down
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: A Second Encounter with the Light [Dual Training]   A Second Encounter with the Light [Dual Training] Icon_minitime26th October 2015, 5:48 pm

*he stood up quickly after he finished his question because she was expecting him to bow so she would also expect him to take a long time and it would be irritating. she seemed to evade his question for a sentence before she seemed to begin and the first few words chilled him to the bone. the words "clan heiress" instantly sent warning signals flashing all over his mind because of what his great, great, great grandmother wrote to him about the clan, completely missing the joke she made to lighten the mood. he came back right before the woman before him began to talk about his ancestor and the actions she took to make sure her line would be better than the clan she ran from. and when the woman talked about him carrying on her legacy he was instantly intimidated by the sheer responsibility only heightened by the job of becoming better than the bishamon clan. he tried to calm himself down when she asked him the details of his training. "well my name is Ryth S-.... not it'd be bishamon now wouldn't it? and I was engaging in the clan strengthening exercises to give myself a base to optimise any techniques I learn. and could we postpone the training? as I said I was running myself ragged to complete the strength exercises second level in 12 days"
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A Second Encounter with the Light [Dual Training]   A Second Encounter with the Light [Dual Training] Icon_minitime28th October 2015, 5:19 pm

"Ryth Bishamon, feel free to take your clan name now. I won't stop you but I'm sure the others would like to. As far as I'm concerned you are a fully fledged Bishamon and if you can prove yourself, might even be able to marry back into the clan... Or feud for clan head." She chuckled quietly, reaching up and tapping her chin with a finger, cocking her head to the side. "Unfortunately the life of a warrior is one without rest. I'll take it easy on you first time but you're not getting to rest. We're going to head out into the courtyard and I want to see how you move, how you want to fight, any aspirations you have for what kind of jutsu you wish to use." She got to her feet, retrieved her bow from beneath the bed she was sitting on, having placed it there earlier and checked all of her pockets for a moment before nodding. "Out we go." She said, wandering out into the sunlight and leading him towards the courtyard. She didn't say anything until they were there and then she walked over to one side, crossing her arms over her chest. "Okay, show me whatever it is that you have learned or alternatively you can tell me the types of jutsu you wish to utilise. I might be able to help out and give experience, I've been fighting for a good long while now." She nodded and waited for his response.
Back to top Go down
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: A Second Encounter with the Light [Dual Training]   A Second Encounter with the Light [Dual Training] Icon_minitime28th October 2015, 5:51 pm

*Ryth sat there as the woman explained his current position and possibility to marry back into the clan which honestly disgusted him from what he knew but the look of irritation was wiped off his face when he heard that he may have the chance to become the clan head. this idea was something that he would have to think on because if he became the clan head he would have a chance to reform the clan from the highest position although he could just be giving them power if he did overcome it as well if he didn't raise the next generation right. he was so lost in his thoughts however that he almost missed the woman leaving the room causing him to rush after her, hoping not to anger her from going on a tangent for too long and ignoring her. as he got outside he saw her finally turn around, crossing her arms, detailing what she wanted him to do. he didn't say a word in reply but walked over to a training post and to a normal civillian's eyes slightly splintered the training post as his foot had already done damage to the post "as I said I have been working on strength and speed, I'd like to learn some jutsu that will flow easily into combat before I learn anything that I have to prepare for"
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A Second Encounter with the Light [Dual Training]   A Second Encounter with the Light [Dual Training] Icon_minitime28th October 2015, 6:08 pm

Asura's own reactions however were well, well ahead of any normal civilian. She saw exactly what had happened through her Itsugan, as she still had her blindfold on and hadn't bothered to expose her Kyougan yet. Not to mention her hyper enhanced hearing allowed her to pick up, not only the strike, but the actual parting of the air around it as he swung his kick into the post. To a normal civilian it would have been difficult to see, to Asura... It was slow. "Interesting, you are training the exercises just like Satsuki. Your legs, as a Bishamon, are naturally much better than anyone else's, but I'll give you a hint right now. Watch out for Dakar. I've met some personally and their Fabrication can target limbs to render them near useless, be careful of that." She nodded and then hopped up on her toes. "At some point, I'll need to watch your advanced speed and learn to analyse it, it'll be helpful alongside Intercepting Fist." She told Ryth, reaching up and taking her blindfold off. Both of her eyes didn't look exactly normal. Both were purple, one had a soft blue ring in the iris and the other was just purple; an Itsugan and a Kyougan, giving her both chakra vision and time slowing. "Hm, you'll want a heavy kick based style then, go for Hard Taijutsu, targeting the exterior of the body, knockback and heel strikes would be good. Learning the Scorching Leg style would also work for you." She dropped all of her weapons to the ground and walked a little closer. "Do you have any scrolls telling of Clan Jutsu?"
Back to top Go down
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: A Second Encounter with the Light [Dual Training]   A Second Encounter with the Light [Dual Training] Icon_minitime29th October 2015, 5:15 pm

as soon as he finished talking, Ryth set right back to listening. he had developed a really handy trick of developing mindsets for different situations and could transfer between them almost instantly. This was an asset but it did let him go on tangents very easily because of his ease of transition. the first thing his mind focussed on was that he was doing as satsuki was which instantly irritated him, he wanted to have as little in common as he could with from what he's heard a mega bitch. this didn't stop him from hearing about the dakar which he instantly filed away into the research soon part of his brain. he took in the information she was giving him but for a bit after that it was her theorising about most likely one of her own techniques. the next thing that caught his attention was her eyes, a kekkei genkai for sure, this instantly got him curious because of his own potential dojutsu though he was distracted by her next sentence; he let her continue to learn her plans until she got to scorching leg style which he tried to cut in only for her to ask him what scrolls he had. "I wouldn't be good focussing on scorching leg style ma'am. from what my ancestor left me it seems I am more suited to have it combined with the paper release deviation from that style since I have wind and life release naturally and my leg exercises are to give me a base, good balance and speed to help me in combat, I wouldn't like to focus too much on my feet."
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A Second Encounter with the Light [Dual Training]   A Second Encounter with the Light [Dual Training] Icon_minitime30th October 2015, 7:35 pm

"Never count out the Scorching Leg. If you aren't suited to it then make yourself suited to it, one thing we Ninja are very good at is making something our own, adapting things that should even only be for other people and turning them to our own. That's one of the main benefits of my Kyougan, the analytical abilities of it." She reached up and tapped her eye that apparently hadn't changed when she activated it, the odd colouration due to the advanced eyes she possessed meant that the base Kyougan was impossible to notice at least until the later stages. "You however will be doing the same for Bishamon techniques. Most of the Clan use Scorch Release, a powerful release it's true but so is Paper. Fuinjutsu will be a good friend of yours, a very good friend." Asura thought on the only Fuinjutsu that she had, a rather large mark on the back of her left shoulder, a relic of a village that no longer existed, not truly anyway; the mark of a Bringer of Chaos, the Chaos Mode. She left that hidden however, it was a very powerful technique and not one that she wished to use. "Right, so really want we want to do today is work out what it is that you wish to practice and learn and how I can help you with that. You might not have realised but I have a fair bit of experience of being a warrior and a Shinobi... Although we aren't called that here, are we?" She chuckled and walked over to stand a closer, more respected distance from Ryth. She was happy that this Principales wasn't a little shit like Satsuki, she might actually get along with him.
Back to top Go down
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: A Second Encounter with the Light [Dual Training]   A Second Encounter with the Light [Dual Training] Icon_minitime1st November 2015, 4:32 pm

as soon as his supervisor began to correct his opinions and teach him a basic aspect of being a ninja he sighed, facepalming at his idiocy but still nodded at her opinion. this didn't stop him at instantly inspecting her kyougan because of the possibility of encountering another person with it sometime in the future. his mind as well as the woman's instructing began to flow how he would adapt scorch release to aid in his paper release nature although his mind ground to a halt as soon as she mentioned fuinjitsu. he had heard about fuinjitsu and it's possibilities and had been extremely interested about it's use although he didn't expect to have the possibility to become a fuinjitsu user since he was a part of the bishamon clan. this revelation though threw his mind even more into indecision about what he should train in, causing his mind to completely miss her next sentence and only heard her quip which honestly didn't do much. "sorry" Ryth replied while rubbing the back of his head, an uneasy smile on his face. "I got lost in thought when you said fuinjitsu, could you please repeat what you said?"
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A Second Encounter with the Light [Dual Training]   A Second Encounter with the Light [Dual Training] Icon_minitime18th November 2015, 3:39 pm

And then he almost ruined it. Asura noticed the dull look pass over his face and a frown slashed her features for a moment before she shook her head. "Don't zone out like that, when I'm talking it generally means there is something worth listening to. Do you understand?" She asked him, tone cold before continuing on anyway. "As I was saying anyway. Fuinjutsu is going to be very useful for you as you can print it onto the paper that you are using and use your chakra to place the paper on people, transferring the seals through an easy, ranged medium. Eventually you'll be able to make traps and the like out of the Sealed paper which will be extremely hazardous once you set the stage. Paper is versatile from what I know but requires good set up as it is one of the few releases that almost permanently needs materia in order to utilise, that being the paper slips of course." She rolled her shoulders slightly and popped her neck to the left before rolling it to the right, vertebrae cracking softly as she done so. "However I need to know what you want, is there anything that you want out of paper release, anything out of your taijutsu...?"
Back to top Go down
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: A Second Encounter with the Light [Dual Training]   A Second Encounter with the Light [Dual Training] Icon_minitime18th November 2015, 3:45 pm

Ryth completely deserved the insult he got for zoning out... he really needed to work on that. he then focused in on her as she talked about how he could incorporate seals with his paper to create devastating traps or advantageous situations in combat. he didn't think about it long however as his teacher went right along to explaining how paper release works, causing him to file it away for more consideration... her question however stumped him. "do you mean when I get it or what I want it to become?" he never got an answer to that question because his sensei disappeared on him... he learned a couple days later that she was sent on a mission but he was disappointed that was all he got with her
(Ryth exits)
training:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: A Second Encounter with the Light [Dual Training]   A Second Encounter with the Light [Dual Training] Icon_minitime9th January 2016, 5:08 pm

Hm Approved. I listed the techniques below, please add them to your profile.

Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Manipulating Attack Blades
[b]Classifaction:[/b] Shurikenjutsu/Ninjutsu
[b]Rank:[/b] C-rank (Chakra Cost Varies)
[b]Class:[/b] Offensive
[b]Range:[/b] Contact (Suspension Radius), Mid (Launch Distance)

[b]Description:[/b] A shurikenjutsu technique that involves aiming a barrage of kunai/shuriken or other throwing projectiles at one precise spot. The user releases chakra from his hand over an area within which he can maintain the projectiles in suspension while being able to launch them up to 30ft away without the assistance of tiers (+30ft when used with other throwing techniques or Strength Tiers). As a result, the enemy may get blindsided and denied any escape route at the same time as the launched projectiles move at speeds on par with Samurai Level Tiers. With a simple hand movement, the user is able to fire all the projectiles at once in the direction that one's hand was moved in. This is meant to be used with very low amounts of chakra so low that unless the victim has chakra sensory C-rank or above they can't even detect the use of chakra to move the blades and as such it appears like a magic trick. The amount of projectiles launched is dependent on the user's skill level while the radius around the user one can imbue their chakra into projectile varies using the same factor. The chakra price for this technique is not fixed as while it costs nothing to first imbue a projectile it costs an equal amount of chakra to launch a single projectile at a set speed. The price is based on the use, as an S-rank user of this technique will be able to manipulate 5 Shuriken launching them at Vacuum Release Speeds for 1 A-rank of chakra whereas a D-rank user wishing to do the same would instead spend 5 A-ranks of Chakra.
[u]Rank of User - Suspension Radius - Max Number of Manipulated Projectiles Per Use[/u]
D - Contact (Must first touch projectiles) - 1
C - Within 1ft - 2
B - Within 2ft - 3
A - Within 3ft - 4
S - Within 4ft - 5

[b]Name:[/b] Wind Release: Gale Palm
[b]Classifaction:[/b] Ninjutsu
[b]Rank:[/b] C-rank (Chakra Cost Varies)
[b]Class:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Range:[/b] Mid (Knockback), Long (With Projectiles)

[b]Description:[/b] This is a simple technique in which after making hand seals while molding their wind natured chakra, the user claps their hands together resulting in wind being compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human if they lack C-rank strength sending them flying up to 20ft. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times dependent on the chakra price payed.
[u]Chakra Price - Modifier[/u]
D -  Projectiles Gain Defense Piercing
C - Projectiles Gain Defense Piercing & +1 to Speed
2 C (B) - Projectiles Deal an additional D-rank Wind Release Piercing Damage & +1 to Speed
3 C (A) - Projectiles Deal an additional C-rank Wind Release Piercing Damage & +2 to Speed
4 C (S) - Projectiles Deal an additional B-rank Wind Release Piercing Damage & +3 to Speed
*Note Speed Boosts cap at S.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Second Encounter with the Light [Dual Training]   A Second Encounter with the Light [Dual Training] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Second Encounter with the Light [Dual Training]
Page 1 of 1