Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Prelims - Match 2.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Prelims - Match 2.  Empty
PostSubject: Prelims - Match 2.    Prelims - Match 2.  Icon_minitime17th August 2015, 2:12 pm

Appearance of Location:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Prelims - Match 2.    Prelims - Match 2.  Icon_minitime26th August 2015, 12:49 pm

After collecting the fallen senbon needles on the ground, Ka would walk towards the staircase leading up towards the viewing area. On his ascent to the area he would pass Jazz and tussle her hair. "2 Moves or less, or else I beat you yet again" He whispered to her with a grin on his face before he made it to the platform, then would walk towards his other team mate Ada. "that guy wasn't even a challange at all, here's hoping the rest of the exams are more to our caliber "
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Prelims - Match 2.    Prelims - Match 2.  Icon_minitime26th August 2015, 1:00 pm

Ada couldn't help but chuckle a little as Ghost rejoined the group on the balcony. "I'm take that as my win." Ada said as he only looked at ghost and then to Jazz quickly before turning back to center floor. "Meh. Let them all be weak. I really couldn't care. This is just becoming a bore and a waste of time." Ada said frowning quickly. "You could have ended that much faster. She needs to end it much faster." He said under his breath. "EH...Hurry up please...." Ada said turning to Jazz and speaking up in a slightly begging tone.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Prelims - Match 2.    Prelims - Match 2.  Icon_minitime26th August 2015, 6:34 pm

Oh well, next time I'll bet better. Jazz said pulling out the Xel and counting it out before placing it in Ada's hand before sticking her tongue out at Ka Tch, no deal I'm holding back. Jazz whispered back before rushing past towards the stairs and promptly tripping. She would windmill her arms so she didn't fall but it didn't work and she would plummet down the stairs bouncing a couple of times and landing face down on the ground. She would lay there for a couple of seconds reveling in the awkward silence that probably would result from her actions before getting up and holding her head. Itaaaaaaai! Jazz said her eyes tearing up causing her lip to quiver as she seemingly held back her urge to cry.

She would shake her head and step forward to meet her opponent, her face red as she realized she probably just embarassed herself in front of everyone. Just....as planned. she thought to herself before continuing her facade. I-It didn't hurt at all! I'm fine! let's do this! she shouted out though more so sounding like she was reassuring herself rather than addressing her opponent.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Prelims - Match 2.    Prelims - Match 2.  Icon_minitime27th August 2015, 4:23 am

Summer winced as she saw one of the fighters faceplant down the stairs. Not exactly a great start to the fight but at least she got back up from it. Summer gave a pout at her reaction though, wanting to go down and hug the little cutie but she was in the stands and it would probably be a gross breach of etiquette to do such a thing. Instead she resigned herself to just cheering for the little girl, she didn't want to see someone that young and small get hurt too much after all, she was only little. "Come on, Jazz, you can do it! Get up and whomp 'em!" She called, giving a wave and a thumbs up to provide encouragement. Sure Jazz was an opponent but she was also of the same village, so really she was a friend... If only for the moment due to them not fighting one another so she might as well provide some friendship to the little one.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Prelims - Match 2.    Prelims - Match 2.  Icon_minitime27th August 2015, 11:23 pm

Genmaru was already on the stage when his opponent made her...entrance, so to speak. She tumbled down the iron steps and fell into a heap of limbs and clothes at the bottom. Genmaru raised an eyebrow in slight surprise. Was his teammate really this much of a clutz? Judging from how her previous two teammates had fought he somewhat doubted it. The last two had been dangerous to say the least, but then again maybe this was their weakling. Maybe she had only made it this far because of her teammates carrying her the entire time like the complete baby she was. Genmaru tried to keep an open mind as the girl approached the ring in which they would fight. He had seen her teammates fight and wasn't planning on underestimating her. Then again he didn't want to hurt her too badly in case this wasn't an act at all and she really didn't belong here. Ouch, that looked like it hurt! Genmaru said with a slight smile, he really did feel bad for Jazz. Genmaru cracked his neck, and if someone was looking close enough they would be able to make out something moving beneath his skin, perhaps just a large muscle? It was more strange than that though...more like a living thing beneath his skin. Oh well. Well, no time like the present, right? Genmaru said before unleashing a large volume of bubbles in Jazz's direction to block her vision and confuse her. From there he made a water clone of himself with the clone running out to the left of Jazz and the real Genmaru running out to the right of her in large arcs of about twenty feet each. The real Genmaru would throw a single kunai low towards Jazz's leg while the clone would throw about five shuriken at varying heights to catch Jazz in a barrage. One even went high above her in case she tried to jump away from the kunai. Of course Jazz would have no idea which the real Genmaru was and that they were on either side of her throwing weapons unless she possessed a way to see through the clone illusion and bubble distraction that Genmaru had used. .

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Prelims - Match 2.    Prelims - Match 2.  Icon_minitime27th August 2015, 11:36 pm

Ada was still leaning on the railing as Jazz set off for her match on the floor. Then came the fall. Ada just shut his eyes and shook his head, knowing exactly what all the banging noise was. "Please. Just kill her." Mat said begging her opponent as the two got to their positions. "No really. This hyper thing is going to kill me if you don't kill her." Mat said opening his eyes to watch the match unfold.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Prelims - Match 2.    Prelims - Match 2.  Icon_minitime28th August 2015, 12:03 am

Looks like she had a fan, at least someone was cheering for her unlike her teammates who will probably just watch silently expecting her to just breeze through. Jazz would notice her opponent making hand seals, thankfully she was wearing her chakra skates and would start to skate at Swift Release speeds, the water would obscure her vision though and she would end up getting pelted by the various projectiles. Eeek No! she said still skating but using her arms to protect her vitals, only for the shuriken and kunai to bounce off of her skin harmlessly. She'd make a wide eyed look as if she were surprised she didn't get hurt before glaring at her opponent causing her Shadow to manifest each of the hydra heads while to everyone else who didn't have a strong force of will it would be as if the very terrain of the area changed into a wasteland type as she showcased her fighting spirit.

Prelims - Match 2.  Hydra_11

She would summon two kunai both appearing at C-rank speeds, thanks to her charade she was actually hiding the fact that her blood lust had spiked thanks to the show of blood spurting from that other genin's leg. Her innate sadism was in full swing thanks to the blood still being in the area, not that any of them would know it. Stop being mean Ada-teme, I'll show you that I can be a tough kunoichi too! Jazz said in reply to her teammate, making it as if the reason she was suddenly confrontational was because of his comment Forbidden Hijutsu: Super Ultra Ball Breaker! She would fling both kunai using her strength boost thanks to her bloodlust propelling both of them with A-rank strength handle first both aimed, as the "technique" indicated at his crotch. While keeping her momentum and heading for the one on the left.

Thanks to how she threw the kunai though she would end up cutting her hands, but it was more of a visual wound she was smart enough to avoid it being anything but a superficial cut to show some blood as if she actually hurt herself. Mainly to further sell the illusion that she wasn't all that competent of a shinobi.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Prelims - Match 2.    Prelims - Match 2.  Icon_minitime5th September 2015, 10:23 am

OOC: Sorry for the long wait, just moved back to school this week and have been very busy.

Current Intimidation Limit: 55

Genmaru wouldn't have time to react to the kunai heading directly for his...genitalia...but he didn't need time. His body was ready (lol). As the kunai hit his...jewels, something strange would happen. Instead of causing him serious harm, threads would erupt from his crotch and catch the two kunai, assimilating them into his body before sewing his crotch back up as if nothing had happened. With Jazz heading for the clone, she would most likely have her back to Genmaru when this happened and would not see what happened to the kunai. Genmaru would start to move forward to attack Jazz from behind before noticing the massive hydra that had appeared in the center of the stage. He would pause briefly, looking at the beast and not really wanting to move. Unfortunately his clone would have the same reaction, pausing briefly in surprise at the sudden appearance of such a beast. It would take a moment for the clone to recover and by then Jazz would be nearly upon him, thus cutting down any chance he had to prepare a counter attack. The clone would create a second water clone as Jazz neared, and the two readied themselves for an attack, kunai in hand each.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Prelims - Match 2.    Prelims - Match 2.  Icon_minitime5th September 2015, 7:15 pm

Jazz would keep moving well skating that is, cocking her fist back as if she was going to punch but then seemingly remember that she had kunai throwing two of them at the two Genmaru's this time with B-rank force. Kunai Surprise technique. Jazz said as both kunai were flung out at B-rank speed aimed for both of the clones shoulders. As she did so two of her hydra's heads would branch off and move forward at the same speed as if moving to attack them. Jazz would then turn first looking back to see if her other "attack" had been successful noticing that it hadn't and thus would turn to head over towards the one that she had aimed at before deeming him the bigger threat since apparently he had survived it and heading right over to him at swift release speeds.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Prelims - Match 2.    Prelims - Match 2.  Icon_minitime10th September 2015, 11:54 pm

Okay, fuck the clones, they are dead. And the real guy was on the other side of the field, and had only just caught a kunai with his junk. Interesting. As I also understand, the field has turned into a nightmare scene with a six headed hydra made of her shadows. As such my intimidation limit has been reduced to 51 and Jazz is no racing towards this dude at swift release speed. Well that can't be good right. So, in order to deal with this, this guy would body replace with one of the puddles of water left by one clone, and use the puddle left by the other clone to create a blade, before charging his muscles with a C-Rank of chakra, allowing him to move at Bullet release for a brief moment to catch up immediately, going for a quick slice at her thigh. However, since he has no speed tiers, the slice itself shouldn't have any speed, however with the sped up movement, as well as the replacement, it hopefully will end up being enough of a shock to catch the little girl off guard. The wound, if successful, should cut deep enough to prevent proper movement, however it would miss the main artery and won't prove to be fatal.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Prelims - Match 2.    Prelims - Match 2.  Icon_minitime11th September 2015, 10:03 pm

He was coming in pretty fast, and Jazz would widen her eyes as he attempted to cut her however the moment the blade of water came in contact with her skin it would vanish as she activated her Ambient Soul: Chakra Assimilation to change her Clear Soul Orb into a Water Soul Orb having purged her own natural Fire one a while back specifically for something like this. Yay, now all your water stuff won't be effective against me at all. Jazz said rather cheerfully as she would lash out at the same time as his would be attack with a kick backed by C-rank strength aimed at his knee mainly so that she could take away his movement so he wouldn't run away from her. In reality she wasn't surprised but hid it under her acting, she had sensed him and accurately deduced that he had used a body replacement the moment he got close enough for her own natural chakra sensory to detect, after that it was a simple matter of figuring out what he was about to do and try and take away the sole advantage he had over her namely his water ninjutsu.

Now she could fight him more so at her leisure, and seemingly show off more of her "abilities" in order to mislead the crowd to what she really could do.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Prelims - Match 2.    Prelims - Match 2.  Icon_minitime11th September 2015, 10:33 pm

Her little C-Rank kick to his leg proved useless as his threads beneath the skin were more then strong enough...or perhaps only just strong enough to withstand the force, however, regardless, he could have just relied on his threads to break it apart and bend anyway. Nether the less, with that proving to be useless, he would leap backwards before drawing two more kunai, as he continued to put distance between the two of them. Then, when they were far enough apart, he would begin running forwards, right up to his max speed of E-Rank. At the same time, the threads combining his forearm with his upper arm would extend, forcing his right arm to extend towards Jazz's shoulder with the same speed as his max, E-Rank. Simulating his arm moving for a kunai based stab with Swift release speed without actually having the tier to back it up. Unfortunately as a result, its accuracy my be a little off, but it is going to hit somewhere if you don't move.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Prelims - Match 2.    Prelims - Match 2.  Icon_minitime11th September 2015, 10:46 pm

Jazz would let the kunai hit her left shoulder which would cause it to dent a bit thanks to her defense tiers and instead she would grab his arm with both of her hands thanks to taking his attack, the her left hand to grab his forearm while her right arm to grab his elbow. It was odd that his body was made of threads she hadn't encountered something like that before and thus was curious to know whether that was just a trick or whether or not it extended throughout his body. To test it she would pull with her left hand using B-rank strength in an attempt to literally rip off his arm, if his body was in fact made of threads this would only inconvenience him and thus would interest her even further. After all a body comprised of threads was rather...artful he seemed to have something in his disposal which could be incorporated into her own artistry, no she had to see more of it learn about it, study it...

"Wha..what's up with your body..." Jazz said her voice coming out stunned her eyes comically wide all on the surface while inwardly she was curious...oh so curious to see the full capabilities of her opponent, she would drag this battle on as long as she could until she got the answers she wanted all the while playing as if it was a tougher fight than it really was.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Prelims - Match 2.    Prelims - Match 2.  Icon_minitime11th September 2015, 10:58 pm

It would stretch at first, before finally snapping. The sudden break would throw Jazz off balance a little, bit it didn't matter, cause the opponent wouldn't move to attack. Instead he would wince slightly at the breakage of the threads, before the pain subsided. "Ugh...W-Why would you do that?" He was honestly in shock at how quick this little girl was to rip off his limbs like it was a game. To think this whole fight, he has been worried about hurting her, and yet here she was without so much as a second thought to living decency. So rude. "I had a rough childhood, that's whats up with my body. Can I have my arm back?" This fight was pointless. With his water cut off, with no spare hearts, and with insufficient strength to deal damage, there was literally nothing he could do anymore besides maybe give her a hair cut. Perhaps it was time to resign while his other arm is still attached.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Prelims - Match 2.    Prelims - Match 2.  Icon_minitime11th September 2015, 11:04 pm

Jazz would stare at him with childish innocence not quite understanding what he meant in regards to ripping his arm off though due to it breaking she would land in the ground still holding his forearm with her left hand. "But but your arm went all stretchy so I wanted to see how far it could stretch. Can you do that with every other part of your body? How do you do it? Does it hurt when you stretch. Is your body like a dolly? I like playing with dolls they are so fun." Jazz said in rapid succession in the way only a precocious child could when discovering something they didn't know about. Only then would she pick herself off the ground and seemingly get excited bouncing up and down and seemingly forgetting that she was in a fight at the moment. "Oooh show me show me show me please please please Nii-san!" she said holding his arm closer to her body as if it was a teddy bear or something.

"Yes, show me these threads of yours what can they do can they be controlled independently of the body, do you need to eat, breathe what...exactly can you do with such an artistic ability." she thought to herself it was fascinating and if it was something she could acquire for herself well, she just might do something like that.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Prelims - Match 2.    Prelims - Match 2.  Icon_minitime11th September 2015, 11:42 pm

The guy would sigh, scratching the back of his head. She wasn't thick, he knew her name. I mean, it was called out at the start of the fight. Kukinorite? A kukinorite going for chunnin and not already having the intelligence of a 60 year old scholar, yeah hell no. Unless she was like a failed attempt and got derp genes or something. I suppose we should test it out, and if this doesn't work, then he'll just have to talk to her later or something in an attempt to get his arm back. "I'll tell you everything you want to know...if you forfeit the match. Otherwise I'm not gonna tell you anything." He would sigh again, still holding the other kunai in his hand, but decided to put it away. He had lost this fight anyway, there was no need to combat her anymore. If she does get aggressive, he could always use 'that' in hopes to cure her curiosity and forfeit anyway.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Prelims - Match 2.    Prelims - Match 2.  Icon_minitime11th September 2015, 11:50 pm

"Really you'd tell me if I forfiet? Hmmm O- wait, meanie trying to get me to lose and then you won't tell me anything. If I give up my Nii-sans on my squad will get mad at me, they'd complain and say things like 'We won't carry you through another exam you baka or why are you so useless'. I don't want to be more of a burden so I can't give up sorry Thread Nii-san." Jazz said after seeming to actually consider it for a bit before her eyes would widen and she would glance back at the stands as if she were asking permission from her squad members or something. In reality she wouldn't forfiet, sure she didn't care about the exams and this was quite a find if she could acquire the methods of replicating such a feat but she did care about her representation how was she to gain acclaim if she didn't make it to the finals of her first Chunin Exams as a rookie.

No she wouldn't forfeit but perhaps she could provoke him into revealing more. "Um..Thread-Nii you want your arm back right? How about if you tell me I'll give you back your arm is that okay?" she said holding it out as if it were a gift of some sort. Sure she could of simply sealed it away, which she still could do if he refused but she figured that if he was open to bargaining she could put something on the table that he wanted and she didn't care too much about.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Prelims - Match 2.    Prelims - Match 2.  Icon_minitime11th September 2015, 11:58 pm

"Ugh, I have never been more embarrassed." He would mutter to himself. Sixteen years old, failing the exams for a second time, and to a little girl who looks half his age no less. Even worse, she was now taunting him with parts of his own body... He would sigh, refusing to look into the stands where everyone was no doubt looking at him like a loser. "Hmm. Well I could do that, but it wouldn't be fun. I have a better idea, I'm thinking of a number between one and four. You get two guesses, if you get it right, I'll tell you whatever you want to know and you can keep my arm, i'll also forfeit.. If you get it wrong, You have to give my arm back and then you have to forfeit. Doesn't that sound exciting?" There was little enthusiasm in his voice, but you can't realy blame the kid, can you?
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Prelims - Match 2.    Prelims - Match 2.  Icon_minitime12th September 2015, 12:10 am

"But I don't wanna forfeit. I think ummm sorry Thread-Nii but I'll just have to beat you up now and make you tell me." Jazz said retorting back with a pout before shaking her head and making up her mind. She would brush her right wrist against the forearm as she made her proclamation which would cause it to be sealed away in her Digitized storage. Now that both her hands were free she would bend her knees before pushing off the ground with A-rank strength so she could shoot towards him like a rocket once she was close enough she would attempt to tackle him to the ground and use her weight to pin him down, such her crashing into him at such a velocity would be sure to hurt him as well the impact to her wouldn't hurt nearly as much thanks to her natural sturdiness.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Prelims - Match 2.    Prelims - Match 2.  Icon_minitime12th September 2015, 12:20 am

Well, this was a pain. Where his arm had been separated, a beast sudden emerged between the two of them, before cutting iself from the main body, a thread erupting from the back to push him out of the way as she tackled it instead. After bracing for his fall, and recovering, he would raise the hand of shame, looking at his poor thread beast pinned to the ground. ugh, I forfeit. Forget the arm, it'll grow back eventually, I think? And with that, the beast would crawl away, rejoining with his body as he began to walk for the exit gate with his head hanging low. What a miserable day it has been. Hopefully someone very kind will RP him in the battle royal and make him a boss for the next chunning exams, otherwise he is bound to be a genin forever. Sigh.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Prelims - Match 2.    Prelims - Match 2.  Icon_minitime12th September 2015, 12:33 am

"Sugoi! You can make more threads, and I get to keep your arm as a souvenir? Yay thank you Thread-Nii!" Jazz said while she thought about what she had learned from him sure enough it was nether a Ninjutsu nor anything physical otherwise she would of noticed, no it had to do with something else, perhaps Kinjutsu it did seem quite eerie after all, well at least now she knew what she would be doing for the next week or so trying to figure out how to replicate such a thing. Once she saw he had forfeited she would dust herself off and run up the stairs again to her teammates her eyes sparkling and a wide smile on her face. "Eh eh I won Ka-Nii, Ada-Nii praise me!" she said rubbing up against the former while placing her hands on her head as if she wanted the latter to pat her or something.

(Jazz Exits)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prelims - Match 2.    Prelims - Match 2.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prelims - Match 2.
Page 1 of 1