Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Stop That Creep [C-rank Mission]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiza

Stop That Creep [C-rank Mission] Empty
PostSubject: Stop That Creep [C-rank Mission]   Stop That Creep [C-rank Mission] Icon_minitime13th June 2015, 4:00 pm

It had just turned to afternoon and Omito decided that today was going to be the day he took his first mission as a Genin. The previous days he had just been training and now he thought he should test out what his training has done. Hopefully if everything goes well, he'll prove to himself that his previous days of training had paid off. It was weird, even though he was a Genin, he still didn't meet his new team yet. He was hoping to get to meet them and get some bonding and training in soon.  He was wearing black shinobi sandals, black 3/4 pants, a black t-shirt, and black fingerless gloves that went halfway up his forearm along with a black mask that was pulled up to the bridge of his nose.

Finally the boy made it to the spot where he was suppose to get his missions. He walked inside, after opening the door and greeted the receptionist, "Hey, Can I get a C rank mission?" The lady behind the counter turned around chewing her gum loudly, "Sure hun." The lady turned around and opened a drawer containing he C rank missions, "I haven't seen you in here before. I'm guessing you just became a Genin?" She turned her head away from the files for a second to see his answer. Omito simply nodded his head and the lady spun around in her wheelie chair and popped a bubble with the gum in her mouth, "Yah sure you want to take a C rank for your first time? Might come into da-" Omito interrupted her, "No offense, but if I didn't feel comfortable I wouldn't do it." The lady shrugged her shoulders, "Well okay, but don't be upset if you can't handle it." She then handed him a scroll, that had the mission description on it, "There is a guy that keeps harassing women down at the salon next to the pet store, go try to get him to leave, use force if necessary." Omito nodded as he took the scroll and walked out of the building, he was excited to begin his first mission.

Omito would walk along the street, dodging other people as he walked. He looked at the mission description again and noticed that the guy had actually threatened to kidnap one of the women before. He rolled up the scroll and put into the pouch that was on the back of his belt. His sea green eyes looked over all the other people walking on the road. He was pretty excited to get into some combat, if the guy resisted just a little bit, Omito was going to attack. The boy decided that he would knock the man out and leave a note warning him to not go back to the salon again. Omito could just fly over there, but sometimes he didn't like to do it because some people were freaked out by it and he didn't want to leave them standing around with unanswered questions. When people don't understand something they usually tend to be afraid, and he didn't want people to be scared of him. The boy then started thinking about how his new team would view him. He hoped that they wouldn't think he was weird because of the stuff he could do. If they didn't like him though he could honestly care less, but he'd rather them like him. He was actually looking forward to making some new friends, hopefully they could get close and end up having some close bonds. First things first though, he had to complete this mission.

Omito was getting closer to the salon and he was getting kind of anxious. He thought about how disappointed he would be if the creepy guy just left in peace, yeah that'd be pretty dumb. When he got to the corner of the street where the salon was located he thought about how he should go stealthy. He flew up and landed on the pet store and took a knee. He looked over to the salon and didn't spot any guys waiting around outside of it. All he saw was a bunch of women just going in and out, not one sign  of the creep. Where the hell is this guy? Don't tell me he isn't going to come today. Omito sighed as he continued to watch the salon from his look out spot, he really wished the man would come soon, he was starting to get bored. He did not think missions were going to be as boring as this at all. A few minutes later his light sea green eyes spotted a man walk up to the salon and starting talking to all the women who went in. Omito noticed that was the guy.

The boy hopped down from his spot and walked over to the guy who was looking for the next women to harass. Omito tapped his shoulder from behind and the guy turned around. He was a semi-old man probably around his 40's with greyish black hair that was short and dry. He had a few wrinkles on his face and had a few missing teeth when he smiled. "Get outta my face kid, I'm busy looking for my date." Omito shook his head, "That's actually what I'm here about. You need to leave these lades alone from here on out. Plus you're not going to find a date with your breath smelling like that." He had to taunt him so there would be a fight for sure. The old man's face flustered at Omito's comment, "And what is a little child like you going to do?" The man then tried pushing Omito, causing the boy to lean to the side and grab the man's forearms and then flip him over his back at D rank strength (holding back), causing the man to yell out in pain as he hit the ground. Omito then released the man, wanting try out a different technique. Omito would wait for the man to stand up before he would kick the man in his stomach. The old creep would actually block the kick and would make a few hand signs. A blast of fire would come out of the man's mouth and straight for Omito at C rank speeds. This surprised Omito, but he still could dodge it. Omito flew up over the fire at B rank speeds and then behind the old man. He was too fast to be tracked by the creep so he got behind him easily. The old man gasped when he saw that Omito could fly he thought about if he could still win or not. Omito grabbed the man from behind with C rank strength and constricted his arms to his side so he couldn't preform anymore jutsu. The boy then flew in the air and stopped when he got to about 6 stories high. "You wanna stop now?" Omito was trying to be nice and not have to hurt the man too bad, but the guy shook his head and Omito smiled. Omito dived down at B rank speeds and started spinning. He then dropped the man at the last second causing a thud once the man hit the ground. The creep was now unconscious and Omito couldn't help but chuckle. That was fun. I thought it'd be more of a challenge though. I didn't expect him to use a ninjutsu technique, I thought he was just a scrub after I flipped him over. Omito's blood was still pumping, but he had to settle down because the excitement was over. Omito picked the man up and flew over to the other side of the village. Omito didn't care if he flew when he was dealing with an enemy, that made it his job to preform at his best, even if people got scared. After dropping the creep off, Omito would write a note warning him like he planned. The boy would then walk back to the Kage mansion to inform the receptionist that he completed the mission.

Words Needed For Completion= 1000
Word Count= 1347
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

Stop That Creep [C-rank Mission] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop That Creep [C-rank Mission]   Stop That Creep [C-rank Mission] Icon_minitime14th June 2015, 3:28 pm

~Approved~
Back to top Go down

Stop That Creep [C-rank Mission]
Page 1 of 1