Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Busy and Stuff

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenji

Kenji

Busy and Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Busy and Stuff   Busy and Stuff Icon_minitime8th April 2015, 2:38 pm

Hey guys, sorry I haven't really been on at all the past week. Life + school + general bullshit all decided to fall at the same time and it's been a rough past several days. Hopefully things will slow down but with finals coming up I doubt it. I don't know what Tet's state is right now, I know he's working from his phone and all that. If people want to FINALLY FINISH THIS THING ONCE AND FOR ALL, then Sav is in charge of the Shogunate until further notice. I try to check in at least once or twice a day so if you need to PM me, go for it, I'll answer ASAP. For general Shogunate things, like I said, Sav is in charge and I trust her opinion on what to do with such matters.

If things have changed and people no longer want the war (by a majority) then that's totally fine with me. I honestly don't care at this point. When my days start to slow down and I get back on for a stable amount of time I plan on buffing Cyrus up and going Bijuu hunting. If I have to deal with war business in between then, so be it. If not, that's just as well. If people want to start the war PC fight thing, just PM me the link, I can post in an efficient manner just can't really hang around.

Thanks,
Kenji
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Seran

Seran

Busy and Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busy and Stuff   Busy and Stuff Icon_minitime8th April 2015, 6:27 pm

Ive been back and waiting kinda since thursday. Blade had to go larping though so we waited on him and it was supposed to start yesterday. So idk whats going on anymore.
Back to top Go down

Busy and Stuff
Page 1 of 1