Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Date night. [CD Topic]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Co

Co

Date night. [CD Topic] Empty
PostSubject: Date night. [CD Topic]   Date night. [CD Topic] Icon_minitime3rd February 2015, 4:17 am

*Tick Tick Tick* The clock hit its mark at every second, finally reaching the twelve once more to offer a doubled sound. Silent. That was the atmosphere which has been surrounding her for the past few weeks now, like left alone in an empty abyss or drowning in a sea where respiration was no longer a requirement. Her lungs were heavy, the concept of being in the sea pulsing through her very being at the time, embodying itself through all her senses at the pressure grew which each passing moment. Lights began to fade. The room around her began to spin. Her purpose continuing to leave her further behind as it ran towards the tunnel of light. Although this all felt like little more then torment, it was in some points peaceful, allowing her to reflect, redevelop and plan for the future. Vengeance? Was that what she sought? Perhaps that may very well be the path she headed for, but within her mind, it was nothing more then retribution. With one loss, another life is made to fill the role its predecessor left, creating a continued wave of misery until nothing remained behind besides small fragments of a fading memory. The tension within her chest would increase, the cool rushing her veins as the darkness took its full control of her vision.

*Smack* With a jolt Rebecca's head would lift from the table as she panted fanatically, instantly searching around for a witness, only to find her basement laboratory as lifeless as always. I forgot to breathe again? These small panic attacks have been slowly integrating themselves into her daily life, becoming more common as time progressed. It would take awhile for the pale girl to recover, though the blue blood which had been trapped in her cheeks would be unable to escape any time soon. Whatever she was doing prior to her drift as she calls them, was lost. The book to her left scribbled on to very little comprehension, the filled beakers to her right containing an unknown set of chemicals which could have an endless number of negative effects, and the fridge to her front, with all her most recent creations left open, making all its content not even worth recovery. All Bec could do was sigh as she reached out to lightly push it closed, pulling the switch to ensure the locking mechanism. Her notebook, removed of the embarrassment of a page and shut, packed neatly into the journal draw to her side. The beaker, placed in the disposal fridge for a safe decontamination and dispersal. The desk would be restored to its former glory, all the remained was a needle, emptied of its content, a clear bag with several small tables, a thin short bandage to compliment the one loosely hanging from her upper arm and a silver table spoon. Leaning back into her chair, Rebecca would stare up into the ceiling, doing her best to create some kind of positive image as she prepared to head downstairs to see Jasmine.

*Crash* The chair would fall backwards and Rebecca would roll out of it as sly as a cat, taking one last look at the clock before dropping into a full paced sprint for the door. Date night was suppose to have started 10 minutes ago and Bec hadn't even begun to get ready. Down the stairs of the attic, undressing herself as she made the run up the hallway and into the master bedroom. "Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck..." The language would echo throughout the house as she made the swift movements into her new outfit. A dark blue backless dress with slits u pthe sides to show of a bit of leg despite its length. Its colour depth contrasting her pale skin and bright hair, yet somehow complimenting the toketsu cool blue eyes. Her next step would be to do a quick few touches to make up, or rather just a last minute full deployment considering there was nothing to touch on. Foundation, blush, eyeliner, all the shading techniques and such, you know the drill I'd assume, but if I may say so myself, the foundation is unnecessary consider she likes the pale look, and her skin is already flawless as a passed down family trait of the Toketsu family. After all Colado's skin was like perfect. A nice pair of heels to top it off and out the door she was, somehow managing to half run in her shoes down another set of stairs towards their usual meeting area in the living room. Not daring to look Jasmine in the eyes for a number of reasons.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Date night. [CD Topic]   Date night. [CD Topic] Icon_minitime3rd February 2015, 1:00 pm

Jasmine was pensive not a usual expression for someone who tended to be bubbly and happy most of the time however the reasoning was simple, something was up with Becca but she couldn't put her finger on it. Perhaps it was something she did unknowingly that hurt her and while she wouldn't push after all she tended to give people freedom just like she expected them to let her do what she likes and thus unless she was told she'd continue to keep up the illusion that nothing was wrong. She had finished taking a shower a while ago deciding to go for a more natural look while still looking nice, she had brought an umbrella as well as she assumed Becca wouldn't be wearing her headphones around and thus had to prepare accordingly. Well no that wasn't the only reason, she wanted a prop to mess around with and besides it matched her outfit so that was always a plus, it hadn't taken long to figure that out her outfit. Really she was going for things to make her standout due to going for a natural look with little to no makeup yet concealing most of her tattoos and thus could be considered somewhat modest. Well modest to Jasmine anyways, as a result she settled for not a kimono but one of her finished outfits from her fashion collection that she had made for herself. At least while walking around she could subtly advertise and for some reason she felt a lot more confident when she was wearing something she personally made after all it fit her body perfectly hugging it and showing off all of her curves.

Spoiler:

Before that she had made sure Poison and Flame were fed and taken care off thankfully in the time they had been together they had settled their dominance issue and now were as thick as thieves sure Poison had never grown on Becca as much as Jasmine would of liked but she settled for the little things now. Flame of course was her favorite not that she'd admit it outloud mainly because he was integral to her forging process with the main reason being because it was only as a direct result of wanting to buy him that she ran into Becca in the first place. Thus Flame held a special place in her heart and she tended to spoil him much more than she should. It was strange but thinking about them made her think about the one she lost her daughter and how if she had lived with them she would spend almost every moment doting on her. She tried not to think about Jazz often mainly because ever since she had been given up she had thrown herself into her work trying to distance herself from the pain, nor had she heard from her probably the results of her damn mother Lynx. She couldn't bear to think that the new heir would be in contact with the failure, but that was dear old mum she was probably relishing the fact that she could raise her granddaughter to hate her mother.

Now isn't the time for this. Jasmine thought to herself after making sure everything was in it's proper place in the kitchen she would head to the living room and sit on one of the chairs her umbrella open so she could twirl it around as she waited one of her legs crossed over the other. She could hear her lover upstairs rushing about to get ready causing a small smirk to appear on her face it was adorable to think that she'd get mad at her being late after all it wasn't like they weren't rich enough to walk into a resturant without a reservation so really there was no need to rush. She'd close her eyes and hum to herself as she waited only opening them when she heard Becca descend from the final step causing her to flash an amused grin. So not fair Bec, I'm going to have to beat off rival suitors with my umbrella yeah. she said before any apologies could ring out. Well now that your ready we can go mmhm yeah she said in a sing song voice mainly to give off a super happy feel, she was excited of course they never went out on date dates this was really the first official one usually they planned as they went. She'd get up still spinning her umbrella mainly because it was fun before pressing a button to cause it to close and would walk up to Becca and planting a quick kiss on her lips as a greeting.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Date night. [CD Topic]   Date night. [CD Topic] Icon_minitime4th February 2015, 2:16 am

Jasmine looked beautiful of course, it was hard for her not to, however it was excruciatingly revealing, legs, chest...underwear? Whatever she had to show was on its demonstration dance. There were a number of things to note however, even though Rebecca tried to avoid looking at her, Jasmine's behavior and body language was still screaming from the side. Seems like this will be an interesting date indeed. Considering they way they both dressed, one could only imagine the venue for the night would equal classy, a genre which neither spend too much of their time in, one of the few middle grounds they have I suppose. The comment and the kiss, leaving only room for a compliment equaling in its twisted delivery. "You can jab out every man's eyes on the way." The kiss was hesitant, more of a simple receiver then a participant, offering no resistance to the peck, yet no contribution either. It was a facade put in place for no real reason, hiding behind her demeanor of calamity and self control despite the deeper feelings bursting for attention. Calm and Control. That was to be the theme of tonight's dinner at the least. Just a night be be enjoyed.

Were they ready to go? The answer would be in denial, a no. Bec would shift past her housemate and towards what is usually her side of the room, grabbing her diary notebook from the table as she never left the home without it, before turning to Jasmine, looking in her eyes for the first time tonight and nodding, making her way to the door where their chariot awaits. It was evenly temperature outside, though without the addition of her headset, it wouldn't remain for long, wanting to at least feel comfortable at the expense of those around her. Only now just thinking of the effect it may have on Jasmine. Oh well. Her business persona took place as she exited into the outside world for the first time in days, her back straightening, chest out, shoulders back, face stern and strong. "Anywhere in particular?" She'd ask, gripping her notebook tighter as she spoke. It was very precious after all, it held all her memories, ideas and goals. Both long terms and short. Even the list of what she wishes to achieve by tonight. She brings it so that she may remember to fulfill these tasks to the bet of her ability.

But then came a side thought. Date night, why is this happening? She was depressed, she was distracted and she was not very happy with Jasmine at the moment. "Sorry Jas, I don't really want to do this today actually. I haven't been in a good mood lately, mom under a lot of pressure with my work, I'm struggling with some old habits, my family has been in contact and to top it off,we are out of toothpaste so I have mobster breath, meaning I can't even kiss you or even go near you without feeling disgusting, which sucks even more considering your lips are the only part of you that only I can touch...right?" One hates being a master at body language at times like these. With little else to say Rebecca would walk back into the house, kick off her shoes and run upstairs to lock herself in her attic for a little longer.

Topic ended

Relationship points decreased by 1486
Relationship level decreased to Close Friend
You may
- talk to
- ask
- give

You may not
- date
- kiss
- H
Back to top Go down