Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Admin & Staff Changes.

Go down 
+5
Nik
Kenji
Gorotsuki
Seran
Aurielle
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Admin Choices
Kenji & Gorotsuki
Admin & Staff Changes. I_vote1233%Admin & Staff Changes. I_vote13
 33% [ 4 ]
Koga & Gorotsuki
Admin & Staff Changes. I_vote1242%Admin & Staff Changes. I_vote13
 42% [ 5 ]
Koga & Kenji
Admin & Staff Changes. I_vote1225%Admin & Staff Changes. I_vote13
 25% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Admin & Staff Changes. Empty
PostSubject: Admin & Staff Changes.   Admin & Staff Changes. Icon_minitime15th January 2015, 10:33 pm

Ello, your wonderful Head Admin here, but alas not for long, this here announcement is essentially here so that any members can volunteer to take over as HA, an Admin or become Mod. Once all volunteers have posted in this topic, I will create a poll and it is up to the rest of the members to decide whether or not they get said position. Note those who are already staff likewise will have to reapply.

Admin - Aurielle
Admin - Koga
Admin - Gorotsuki

Mod - Niklaus
Mod - Knightmare
Mod - Kenji
Mod -

Thanks for your co-operation ^.^

Last edited by Aurielle on 26th January 2015, 2:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Admin & Staff Changes.   Admin & Staff Changes. Icon_minitime15th January 2015, 10:45 pm

Ill apply for Admin. Head Admin if noone is willing but i know im not a favorite so id just prefer admin to help simplify things when i get my comp and to keep helping people with explanations and such. Plus im on almost 24/7 so im pretty active and consistent.

Not sure who all will apply for a position but me kenji cola and goro discussed a working thing. No one person can of course replace vix so a suggestion was for one to take head admin to oversee and give final approval on projects while the admins oversaw mechanics and interpersonal stuff. Cola is likeable and has experience managing people while goro also has good management skills and site management properties. Therefore Id like to suggest one of them for Head Admin. Id also like to propose Kenji for interpersonal Admin as he gets along well with everyone and isnt prone to getting overheated with people. While im going to reapply for Admin as a Mechanical Admin to go through the site and touch things up and help new members and old adjust.

Even if i do not make it in this I would like to suggest to any who do to make a staff only site in which they can discuss administration fully as well as work on complete changes as well as potential site decoration to make it look better. This administration site could also be used to show members changes before thwy are implemented. Simple way to do this would be get the staff an account on it then close the site to any new members. If thats even possible. It can be seen through guest and such. That way things can be orderly and can be changed to here all at once.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Admin & Staff Changes.   Admin & Staff Changes. Icon_minitime15th January 2015, 10:56 pm

Well ill take tet's nomination and volunteer for Head admin

Last edited by Gorotsuki on 15th January 2015, 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Admin & Staff Changes.   Admin & Staff Changes. Icon_minitime15th January 2015, 11:35 pm

Oh god this is going to end sooooo poorly

*sets up a lawn chair on a hill overlooking NB with a very strong drink in hand*
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: Admin & Staff Changes.   Admin & Staff Changes. Icon_minitime16th January 2015, 12:01 am

applying for mod
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Admin & Staff Changes.   Admin & Staff Changes. Icon_minitime16th January 2015, 10:58 am

Alright I thought about it and I guess I should make a serious post here since it kinda decides the future of this site, no matter how short that may be. First of all Tet, stop referring to me as someone who gets along well with others, no one is going to take you seriously. We all hate each other, so stop saying you're some big bad boy that no one loves. Secondly I would be very, very surprised if Cola even has the time to be an effective admin. Love the guy, but he said himself he has an insane schedule. So if he wants it that's fine, but if he doesn't think he'll have time, don't push it on the poor guy.

Thirdly, this whole Head Admin thing, kinda bullshit. Very monarchy-esq, just give us three equal admins and we'll figure it out. When big things happen the three get together and vote, whichever decision gets 2 admins backing it wins. Very simple, works on countless sites. If a majority of the site doesn't like the decision, they can overrule it. Fourthly, I've been here long enough and even though I don't want an admin position, if need be or elected I'll take it and go down with this ship until the bitter end.

Finally, Vix, I don't know who pissed in your cheerios but I hope you realize this is a death sentence for the site. I get it, people need breaks, don't see anything wrong with that, but you're clearly pissed off with someone so that's really not the right reason to be doing this. Anyway, not to be the doomsayer here kids but buckle-up...the future isn't looking s bright.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Admin & Staff Changes.   Admin & Staff Changes. Icon_minitime16th January 2015, 2:39 pm

Im just gunna apply for a regular mod
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: Admin & Staff Changes.   Admin & Staff Changes. Icon_minitime16th January 2015, 3:35 pm

Oh yes because doing this type of thing in the past has accomplished something...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Admin & Staff Changes.   Admin & Staff Changes. Icon_minitime16th January 2015, 5:08 pm

I greatly respect the amount of sarcasm in that post ^^^^
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Admin & Staff Changes.   Admin & Staff Changes. Icon_minitime16th January 2015, 11:34 pm

I put my bid in... I recommend Tet for admin, me myself
Me? Naaaaah no one would want me to have power especially since I can barely use it I'm running around so often. Either way I'll try being on more to see what happens. Good luck Kenji, Tet, Mist
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Admin & Staff Changes.   Admin & Staff Changes. Icon_minitime17th January 2015, 4:18 am

So.....this is happening? Stupid, everyone knows putting the site in the hands of anyone other than Rika, even Zen at this point will just doom it to failure. Better suggestion, this "Head admin/admin bs." Like Kenji said, lets there be three admins, no one is above the other. That puts the stress off of my sister and gives others more power to make sure she doesn't go crazy with ideas which typically happens. Perhaps give these admin's roles to further lower the amount of stress individually so one person doesn't end up assuming control of all three.

My recommendation for the admin position is anyone but Koga, at this point tensions are high and I believe if he is appointed to said role a couple of people will just leave or become uncooperative/inactive out of spite. Kenji, Gorotsuki whomever just not Koga, I have nothing against him personally it's just a suggestion knowing what I know.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Admin & Staff Changes.   Admin & Staff Changes. Icon_minitime17th January 2015, 3:43 pm

ouch lol thats mean saying it is gonna die with anyone else XD im kidding, but seriously though, if they were to leave after this then i would question the point considering tets is currently an admin. Anyways. lol the three admins idea was more or less my idea and something i planned on implementing assuming i became head admin. i was able to fix plenty of sites, so while i cant say this one needs fixing i can at least say i wont be the one to kill it lol.

well then. lets see how this turns out
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Admin & Staff Changes.   Admin & Staff Changes. Icon_minitime17th January 2015, 4:20 pm

I take no offense from what sav said. Me and vix as well as me and mist have butted heads multiple times. I have also butted heads a little with blade though those arent exactly arguements lol. And tbh we havw had a similar system to three admins. Me vix and zen. She only ever consulted Zen on matters even though before any major changes it had been agreed Pre-200 year ts that she would run things by all staff first in the staff lounge. Which she has yet to do. If she does stay as head admin she will NEED to keep to showing other staff ideas and.such and gettimg the okay from them first rather than just implementing the decisions on her own. The only thing im good at is helping noobs and assisting people with maybe half the rules and making some judgements. Do I have what it takes to actually run shit? No clue ive never actually ran a site. I dont even actually care if I make admin or even mod I just want tomake sure that staff starts getting a say in changes. Hence why i suggested the Staff site where they can actually see whats going on and discuss it and have projects working together on. As is the only actual thing the staff knows about being worked on is the bijuu still hidden away. Sure, vix may feel like shes running the site alone and that noone does anything which is partially true as half her staff need to be yelled at to get things done. But if projects were put up for all staff to see comment add on to i think things would go a bit better. And hell whether i even get a staff placement or not i still volunteer to simplify half the site once i get my comp back cause it really.has a few things that seem slightly pointless. Of course id submit any simplified things to the staff for them to decide upon.

But umm yeah Sav ive spoken with others and already said me as head admin woulf be a bad idea cause of me butting heads. Though partially me butting.heads was cause things always changing without me even being told... -.- or people trying to go around me or showing me 0 respect as Admin at the time. Sure I may not be that easy to get along with at times but i do know most of my shit on nb lol.

That being said our fear is nb dieing without vix because half the site only gets on because of her. Hell she hasnt actually been on in a week besides to say this poll and such and the ONLY people that have actually gotten on is Me Cola Knightmare Niklaus Gorotsuki and Kenji. Everyone else has been gone to the wind without vix. So tbh id prefer one of the people that are here when she isnt be in an admin position just due to thw fact they arent overly reliant on her presence.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Admin & Staff Changes.   Admin & Staff Changes. Icon_minitime18th January 2015, 11:18 am

(You guys do know I don't have some secret stash of things pertaining to nb, like an alternate site or something where I just type up endless documents pertaining to every scheme plot, npc etc. I mostly Wing it. I mean sure I have key words like Purple, Raidengan, Girl, Flutter and Strike = Epic npc who's name I have yet to come up with.)
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Admin & Staff Changes.   Admin & Staff Changes. Icon_minitime19th January 2015, 5:13 pm

I dont think anyone said that. If it seemed like i did then thats not how i meant. I merely meant if an idea for something pops up then post it in the staff section. And i stated how maybe we should create a staff only site to get  changes to the site done in full then change them all at once.

PS. I think Goro has also offered to do some umm visual maintanance to the site to try and attract new members. We could have him do this first on the staff site to see if we like it and such before implementing it on the actual site. If he is still up for it.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Admin & Staff Changes.   Admin & Staff Changes. Icon_minitime19th January 2015, 5:49 pm

Still up for it tets. also semi visuals not really like hard core massive changes just someone to help and attract members to a degree lol
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Admin & Staff Changes.   Admin & Staff Changes. Icon_minitime19th January 2015, 6:08 pm

It stays black. Just saying
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Admin & Staff Changes.   Admin & Staff Changes. Icon_minitime19th January 2015, 6:36 pm

aww here i thought making it a bright and vibrant pink would work..... XD
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: Admin & Staff Changes.   Admin & Staff Changes. Icon_minitime19th January 2015, 6:43 pm

yea make it pink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Admin & Staff Changes.   Admin & Staff Changes. Icon_minitime19th January 2015, 7:26 pm

Admin & Staff Changes. Tumblr_inline_mgxtn4KHm21r458pv
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Admin & Staff Changes.   Admin & Staff Changes. Icon_minitime20th January 2015, 10:21 am

Either way back to the original point. Who will be the two other admins so far it's looking like this.

Admin - Moi
Admin - ?
Admin - ?

Mod - Knightmare
Mod - Niklaus
Mod - ?

I'm still waiting on this to be settled so I can unload all the "stuff" I have into the staff section. That is after all the point of this topic not to discuss improvements and other stuff. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Admin & Staff Changes.   Admin & Staff Changes. Icon_minitime20th January 2015, 3:06 pm

o-o hmm ill just be blunt since every other way sounds like a dick thing. i thought you were stepping down vixie pixie? lol but i digress ill apply for an admin(pretty sure i said that before XD)
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Admin & Staff Changes.   Admin & Staff Changes. Icon_minitime20th January 2015, 8:37 pm

She has been convinced otherwise. Good news for the site, huh?
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: Admin & Staff Changes.   Admin & Staff Changes. Icon_minitime20th January 2015, 9:23 pm

can a vote poll be put up
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Admin & Staff Changes.   Admin & Staff Changes. Icon_minitime21st January 2015, 6:27 am

Originally yes, I was going to step down completely, now I'm giving away most of my power so I'll just be a regular admin dealing with creative staff. Polls up unless you need me to add more choices when it's up I'll add in the mod one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin & Staff Changes.   Admin & Staff Changes. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin & Staff Changes.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next