Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Deep Frying a Hamlet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenji

Kenji

Deep Frying a Hamlet Empty
PostSubject: Deep Frying a Hamlet   Deep Frying a Hamlet Icon_minitime4th January 2015, 12:19 am

Zane had made it to the Land of Anguish and had found a nice spot between several trees to camp out for the night. He had lost his new companion in the confusion of a surprise attack from a random enemy. Zane had no ties to his two new friends and felt nothing when he went on ahead of them, leaving them to deal with the threat. He was on a mission after all, and those two had simply been slowing him down. Zane woke as the sun's fingertips appeared on the horizon. He had managed to catch a couple hours of rest after a long day of traveling across the continent. He sat up, stretching before placing his hand on the ground and channeling oil into it. A portal opened as T.I.M the cerberus climbed its way out of the literal gates of hell and joined Zane.

Well, you know what we're looking for don't you? Lead the way. Zane said and the three headed dog simply cocked its heads to the side before sniffing the air and walking off. Zane followed close behind as the dog moved about the rolling hills and treacherous terrain. The Land of Anguish was a strange one, the terrain itself was enough to provide danger for many, never mind the fact that it was in ASC territory. The quicker this hamlet exploded, the better as far as Zane was concerned. Finally, after about half an hour of traveling, T.I.M came to a stop about thirty feet from the entrance to what looked like a small, poorly constructed church. The building was old and decrepit, several large stones missing from the walls and foundry. T.I.M simply sat back on its haunches and looked up at Zane, waiting for orders. Zane looked at the hamlet for a moment, considering his options. Satan wanted the hamlet destroyed but a virgin brought back to him. Finally, he pointed towards the front door of the building and simply said, Give them a knock. T.I.M would stand on all fours before releasing a beam of energy from its three mouths that would combine to form one single beam. The energy would explode against the door and front of the building, reducing the entryway to nothing but smoking debris. Zane would wait patiently to see who would wander out of the wreckage.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Deep Frying a Hamlet   Deep Frying a Hamlet Icon_minitime9th January 2015, 3:56 am

There were about 10 people in the church as it was in actuality just the entrance to said hamlet which was an underground bunker system, just large enough to have about five interconnected bunkers for a commune of like minded individuals to live together. In total there were perhaps only 30 people in the entire hamlet, 5 of them were virgins that is if you didn't count the children which numbered another 6, the rest were adults who were either happily married or old. In the church they were given sermon according to the scriptures of Kami which was harshly interupted by the beam causing the door to be distintigrated and killing the usher who was walking down the aisle near said door. Immediately screams would fill the air as those in the church would panick some fleeing down into the bunkers (3) to alert the others while the the remaining decided to stay in the church for reasons known to them.

The first three were members of the choir and were all frozen in shock staring towards the door while the the Bishop would walk forward heading for the door, the Cleric would do so as well only hugging the walls as she made her way towards them.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Deep Frying a Hamlet   Deep Frying a Hamlet Icon_minitime9th January 2015, 12:16 pm

Zane would smile as the doors would be blown apart and the sweet sound of frightened screams would fill the morning air. He sighed, this was so much more fun than he thought it would be. As the three stupefied individuals would appear in the doorway, Zane would place his hand on the center head of his pet Cerberus, stopping it from attacking again for a moment. He looked to the three of them and called up the small hill to them, I am here for only one thing, and that is a virgin. Send me a single virgin and I will leave you be, allowing you to go about your lives peacefully and without trouble. Withhold my request from me, and I will butcher each and every one of you and burn this forsaken church of yours to the ground without batting an eye. The choice is yours, but I suggest you choose quickly, my friend here doesn't quite have the patience I do. Zane said smiling as T.I.M opened its three mouths once again, already charging chakra for another attack. This was curious, would the church sacrifice one of its own to protect the hamlet as a whole, or would it follow the righteous Kami's teachings and attempt to save all of them? Zane was genuinely interested in what was going to happen. He would be fine with either choice truthfully, either way he'd get his virgin and the job would be done.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Deep Frying a Hamlet   Deep Frying a Hamlet Icon_minitime21st January 2015, 2:44 pm

Due to events, I have spoken with our Queen and this has been deemed an Auto Pass Mission.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep Frying a Hamlet   Deep Frying a Hamlet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deep Frying a Hamlet
Page 1 of 1