Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Bandit Hunt {C rank Mission}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xi

Xi

Bandit Hunt {C rank Mission} Empty
PostSubject: Bandit Hunt {C rank Mission}   Bandit Hunt {C rank Mission} Icon_minitime21st December 2014, 11:38 am

It was a little unfortunate that he was required to kill someone in the name of his mission but those who disturbed the peace of Jikogakure had to feel Carmen’s wrath!.... Or rather the wrath of little Cesc as Carmen wouldn’t be bothered with people at this current level. Today’s mission was quite simple. There had been a small upraising of civilian bandits in our lovely village and it was up to Cesc to stop them… because nobody else wanted to waste their time handling these bunches of losers…. Letting out a soft sigh Cesc slowly made his way to the part of the village that was being plagued by the no good civilian, hopefully this will be relatively easy.

Having arrived at the section of the village that was literally sitting on the edge of the volcano, Cesc quickly mounted a nearby roof and began looking for any suspicious activities as the sun shone brightly in another beautiful day in Jikogakure.

Mission Info:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Bandit Hunt {C rank Mission}   Bandit Hunt {C rank Mission} Icon_minitime21st December 2014, 5:46 pm

Listen here my brothers and sisters! We must band together if we wish to throw of the shackles of oppression that the false god Carmen has placed on us. Alone we are powerless, but together we can fight. Together we can topple those that wish to tell us how to live our lives. Together, we can fight! For freedom! An older man, around mid 50's was standing atop a poorly constructed stage in the middle of a crossroads through the village. Beneath him were gathered twenty or so people all listening to his inspiring words. The man scanned the crowd before looking to the rooftops and spotting Cesc, he frowned but then quickly smirked, Look there my fellow hell raisers, the false god has sent one of her minions to do her bidding. We must show her that we are not to be trifled with. We must show her our power in numbers by delivering her his head! Who is with me?! The man said, pointing to Cesc atop the building. Mutters and sideways glances broke out among the gathered crowd and moments later, they scattered. Clearly no one was feeling all that inspired, save for four ordinary looking people armed with crude weaponry ranging from baseball bats to broken bottles who stood before the stage.
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Bandit Hunt {C rank Mission}   Bandit Hunt {C rank Mission} Icon_minitime21st December 2014, 6:07 pm

Cesc wasn’t sure if he was to laugh or cry at the man’s pitiful attempt to gain followers in the heart of Jikogakure. I mean who would really want try to usurp Carmen? She was a god for crying out loud! You either have to be high or retarded to try something that suicidal, then again the old fart did look he was suffering from Alzheimer’s. Hoping off the roof and landing perfectly on the ground, Cesc began to slowly close the distance between himself and the four men that were left in the cross roads. “Say old man… I’m not one for violence really so what do you say you just gather your cronies and leave the village peaceful, I’m pretty sure there will be others that will enjoy hearing your heart warming speech about oppression and all that jazz.”  Cesc said calmly with a bored expression on his face. Seeing that he wasn’t one for violence and seeing that he has never had a life threatening fight before made him want to avoid fighting four people all together, I mean one was enough. “Father always told me to respect my elders ojiisan so I don’t want to have to turn you in.

Passives :
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Bandit Hunt {C rank Mission}   Bandit Hunt {C rank Mission} Icon_minitime21st December 2014, 6:23 pm

The man looked at Cesc, listening carefully as the boy spoke before smirking, Bring me his head! The man declared before the four people in front of him, two females and two males, rushed towards Cesc with their weapons. A male with a shovel would come straight at Cesc, swinging the shovel high above his head before attempting to bring it crashing down on Cesc's own head. The woman with him would hang back, a tire-iron in her hand. She'd attempt to circle around back and come in from the left side, swinging at the back of Cesc's knees to take him to the ground. Meanwhile the remaining two goons would take off down opposite side streets, disappearing from view for the time being. They were either running, having lost their nerves, or plotting something. Meanwhile the man atop the stage would simply rest his hands against the railing that had been constructed at the front of the stage, watching his friends take down this minion of Carmen's. His look was strange however, he seemed satisfied, not concerned. As if all was going according to plan...
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Bandit Hunt {C rank Mission}   Bandit Hunt {C rank Mission} Icon_minitime24th December 2014, 10:09 pm

I guess we are doing this then.” Cesc said disappointingly after his failed attempt to resolve the issue peacefully. Now he had to resort to ending this conflict between the old man and the village by force, which he wasn’t too confident of seeing that he had never fought in a life or death situation before but it was either kill or be killed and in all honesty if he was unable to defeat a couple of civilians he didn’t deserve to be a Pandora Knight or alive for that matter. The moment the group of civilians laid eyes on the young Knight, Cesc’s body would emit a blinding light which would of course blind all within twenty meters and taking that opportunity he would gather the scorch release chakra into his fist and quickly punched forward twice creating two giant fists the size of a Medium (S) creature towards the man and the woman traveling at Crashing Ground speeds.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bandit Hunt {C rank Mission}   Bandit Hunt {C rank Mission} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bandit Hunt {C rank Mission}
Page 1 of 1