Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

HE FELL ASLEEP AGAIN!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taishoku

Taishoku

HE FELL ASLEEP AGAIN!  Empty
PostSubject: HE FELL ASLEEP AGAIN!    HE FELL ASLEEP AGAIN!  Icon_minitime15th December 2014, 7:28 pm

Hiragana

Volt Alpha

Hiragana would be sitting in the open cavity of an extremely large tree; his body hidden in a way as it was covered in fauna and also roots from the tree had wrapped around him. How this came to be is truly odd as he hadn't been asleep that long, maybe a few months or maybe even an year. And also he hadn't told anyone within his tribe or the other alphas of where he was going. This was solely to make sure that he wouldn't be interrupted from this slumber. To be perfectly honest Hiragana was in this spot for that long, maybe a week. He didn't really focus on time that much and felt the time he sleeps is longer then it truly is.  His eyes would open though as he has slept enough. A smile would be on his face as he would slowly get to his feet, the things fauna and roots that were wrapped around him falling of. Hiragana would stretch as he looked around and whipped his nose, it was a bit chilly for some reason.

Hiragana would climb up the tree that he had been sleeping, wanting to be closer to the sky. "Sigh, sucks I can't fly..but that Aria can. Why did Gaia bless her..I mean why..shit...How did I begin to talk about such things again? I promised myself I wouldn't do this now...but I can't stop..." Hiragana would jump down from the top of the tree and lay on the ground, he truly hated when he spoke of Gaia as if she truly was the highest. Well she was but he didn't like admitting it. As Hiragana's ambition to be the strongest on this mortal plan and also on the heavenly one, and with that he can't put his faith in Gaia no longer. He used to worship Gaia just as Aria has, but that changed once he took an Kirin into his body. Two God Beasts within his being made him see that he truly was cut above many just because of that, and soon could challenge anything.

"Through this hell I call life that is full of lies and trouble...only one thing is true and pleasant. I have learned it since I was just a little one, and even more once I began my training under the old Volt Alpha...That Gaia..our mother...will never hate us. Not even when I act as if she is nothing..not even when I curse her name and followers..not even when I spit in her temple...she never hates me....I am truly worthless, but my desire to be deemed the best and also have fun by causing mischief is getting old. I am getting old." Hiragana would bury his head into the dirty to hide the fact he was weeping, as he didn't want to believe it but he was truly ungrateful. " Mother, I am sorry....please forgive me....please...forget how I have acted..." Hiragana would say. Why he calls Gaia mother is because he believes just that, that she is his true mother and he her son. He believes the same for all other Dobutsu also. Hiragana would begin to hug the ground as while he lie their he felt closer to Gaia.

Hiragana would stand to his feet and look up at the sky,"No more tears big guy, that makes you like a crybaby in front of mother. So come one doing something to stop yourself from being so said..do something." Once Hiragana would say that a bird would catch his eye, and it wasn't just any bird but an white dove. Hiragana envied any creature that could take flight, Aria being the person he envied the most, but something within his had would snap. Throughout this whole day he has been an emotional wreck from this fact, and has already experienced sadness. So there were a few things he hadn't felt yet, one being anger. And how quickly it filled him up as he jealousy for this small white bird.

'I am not crazy for what I am about to do, right Gaia? It is only natural for me to feel mad at this gentle creature. But if my action I am about to take is too much and uncalled for..I am sorry.' That was what Hiragana would say in his mind. The white dove was about to be attacked by such speed and power that it wouldn't be the only thing that would feel this. Hiragana would move, faster then he really should have, to close the twelve meter distance. The Dove would actually have been looking at Hiragana, and wouldn't notice him moving due to an afterimage being left.  Hiragana would be behind the Dove now, slapping his hand down on the bird as quick as he moved to reach behind it. The speed of which the slap came would have been enough to kill it but Hiragana, always not holding back, would go all out. Reaching an height in strength he had never realized he had till now. The amount of force he put behind the hit was like a an meteor striking the earth itself, and the area would change like so. A large shock wave would cause trees and parts of the ground to fly back, and the end result would be an large crater. No sign of the helpless bird that he had just killed, his attack simply whipping it out of existence.

Hiragana would look around and see what he had down, scratching the back of his head he would begin to giggle. His belief being that he would be punished right on the spot if Gaia saw his actions wrong, but nothing would happen. The whole are was silent, except Hiragana who was till giggling. "Whelp, I guess umm I should go find A spot to go sleep...or better yet talk to Aria..nah imma take a nap, I am really tired after what I just did." Hiragana would say as he would slowly make his way out of the crater, he needed to find a better place to take a nap now. The trees in this area where well gone, and he didn't like taking naps on hard rock unless he had to.

Trained:

On X-mas Day everyone has the option of training one character with a Quartered Word Count Reg. For Solo Training.

Word Count: 1040/1000
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

HE FELL ASLEEP AGAIN!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HE FELL ASLEEP AGAIN!    HE FELL ASLEEP AGAIN!  Icon_minitime23rd January 2015, 6:52 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com

HE FELL ASLEEP AGAIN!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Beginnings :: Origin Continent (Land of Beginnings) :: Neutral Territories :: Land of Decay :: Mirstone City-
Jump to: