Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Hello. I'm new.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rai-Mei

Rai-Mei

Hello. I'm new. Empty
PostSubject: Hello. I'm new.   Hello. I'm new. Icon_minitime6th December 2014, 12:48 pm

Seems like I'm the first newby around for a while. Well hello everyone ^^. Its nice to meet you all. You can call me pretty much what ever as long as it makes sense. I like Dueling, eating salty things, and I have early seventies late eighties British libertine mentality I've been told. The person who told me it though was confusing libertine with libertarian though so I don't know if it counts for anything. I also ramble so I am just going to stop.
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

Hello. I'm new. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello. I'm new.   Hello. I'm new. Icon_minitime6th December 2014, 5:23 pm

I am New! You have taken my spot good day sir.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Hello. I'm new. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello. I'm new.   Hello. I'm new. Icon_minitime6th December 2014, 7:05 pm

Madam*
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Rai-Mei

Rai-Mei

Hello. I'm new. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello. I'm new.   Hello. I'm new. Icon_minitime6th December 2014, 8:07 pm

Indeed, Madam. Well in his defense, this is a ninja RP. Its wise to be wary of traps.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

Hello. I'm new. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello. I'm new.   Hello. I'm new. Icon_minitime7th December 2014, 12:25 am

lol welcome aboard
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Hello. I'm new. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello. I'm new.   Hello. I'm new. Icon_minitime7th December 2014, 10:51 am

nope, everyone is a girl until they say otherwise. TT..TT lest it be too depressing for me to continue rping
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Rai-Mei

Rai-Mei

Hello. I'm new. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello. I'm new.   Hello. I'm new. Icon_minitime7th December 2014, 12:23 pm

Thanks Goro.

Aww Vix, your such a softy. It probably just feels like that. I find people are more apathetic then they let on.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

Hello. I'm new. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello. I'm new.   Hello. I'm new. Icon_minitime17th December 2014, 1:30 pm

Any time, and o-o i dont pretend to be not apathetic........ i has no heart....... cept maybe for vixie XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello. I'm new. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello. I'm new.   Hello. I'm new. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello. I'm new.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Beginnings :: Important Things :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: