Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Shinobi Nations Emergency Meeting

Go down 
+3
Blade
Nik
Seran
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Seran

Seran

Shinobi Nations Emergency Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Shinobi Nations Emergency Meeting   Shinobi Nations Emergency Meeting Icon_minitime6th December 2014, 2:47 am

Roxas stood on a podium in the center of the Main Dome's courtyard surrounded by some shinobi that had assissted him im the evacuation of shigakure. They stood guard waiting for orders and waiting for others to arrive. Roxas had decided to step up and do something since none of the leaders were doing shit. He had to admit, he was a bit nervous.
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Nations Emergency Meeting   Shinobi Nations Emergency Meeting Icon_minitime6th December 2014, 2:32 pm

Tch, the sudden summoning of Kid had him quite intrigued and upon arriving too the main dome he could easily tell this was no normal event everyone was arriving even those that had been out on missions prior, he would begin overlooking everyone trying to spot a familiar face but to no avail he would simply sit down and wait for the talking to begin he was no one important not heir to his clan like his brother a simple genin he would do what he needed for his village and the council for the time being but his family was top priority.

His mother and Father would walk into the area and take their seats near Kid, Have you seen your brother? Kid would look up at his father as he spoke and shake his head. No, but he should be here. Seems everyone is showing up i wonder what stirred things up so badly.

Kid would focus his chakra and a flag would appear behind the group following the movement of every jiko in the area, there area would be surrounded by four flags one being made by Kid but the others were fellow Genjustu utilizing Jiko meaning in fact these were no real but all would see them. His mother would run her hands through kids hair in order to relax him and the two would begin looking around at all their family arriving some they had not even seen since the war however Ka was still not here.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Nations Emergency Meeting   Shinobi Nations Emergency Meeting Icon_minitime7th December 2014, 5:16 pm

Well with her mission interrupted Summer was not exactly the most happy of people. She hated having things like that interrupted for... Kami knows what! She grumbled under her breath as she ran towards the center of Dipugakure where she had been told the meeting was. Apparently there was something serious going to happen but she was only an Academy Student, surely there would be no reason for her to go there. Unless... No she honestly had no idea what it could possibly be about.

Running into the meeting area she scanned her eyes around at the flags before sighing softly and reaching up, fixing up her hair as best as possible. Her weapon was on her hip, sheathed and ready to be used when needed. Was this to announce exams possibly? That would be awesome, she would have her chance to finally get to genin and prove herself amazing in a team! Anyway, with that she turned and noticed her mother and father standing not too far away. If Cherish was with her then she'd turn around to speak to her. "Hey, c'mon, we'll go stand with my parents while this announcement is on." Before moving over. If she wasn't then... Well there was nothing to be said.

Once with her parents she gave them both a hug and a smile, her father's hand pressing onto her shoulder as well as one on Cherish's if she was there, giving the girls a soft smile. He was a large man, well-built and he wasn't very expressive but that was okay, she knew he was happy with her progress and with her general... But her mother looked rather worried at what this announcement was about. Summer wasn't sure why, surely it was nothing bad. With that though she looked over to Roxas and waited to see what would be said.

--

Meanwhile much towards the back of the meeting and far above the crowds sat a very particular female. Her arms were crossed over her chest and her dress and hair were fluttering ever so slightly in the breeze. This was of course one Mariah and she had a bad feeling about what this might be... It was rare for a shinobi only announcement to come out and it was even more rare for Roxas himself to call one.

The council actually doing something? Mariah gave a silent chuckle and flicked her hair over her shoulder with a casual wave of her hand. This would be interesting if anything... Perhaps it would be very bad but at least it was something to do....
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Nations Emergency Meeting   Shinobi Nations Emergency Meeting Icon_minitime7th December 2014, 5:51 pm

R'tari would walk into the meeting area having taken his time despite the seriousness of the summons, after all if there was a true emergency it would of been made known through the alert system that Dipu and other major villages typically possessed since for some reason all of them tended to have common things happen to them, like getting burned down, a dome breaking, caving in etc. He would scan the crowd for Mimi looking for her and once he found her he'd move over to stand next to her with a smile before facing where Roxas was standing. He was slightly disheartened, Tika would of been at this meeting had he not left...so would Asura how he missed both of them. He would have to see if he could contact his fellow Bringers of Chaos if this emergency was what he thought it was, after all he had recognized the pause between the chaos of last year as a simple calm before the storm.

Could we possible be at war again...how many will die this time. Damn it, Tika..Asura where are you guys.. He thought to himself his face expressionless as he didn't want to alert Mimi to him being bothered by the change of events she was good at reading him despite them only being friends for almost a year and half now.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Nations Emergency Meeting   Shinobi Nations Emergency Meeting Icon_minitime7th December 2014, 7:40 pm

Truth be told when the man said they needed to go to the emergency meeting Cherish though she was drunker than she was usually but seeing Summer serious yet confused face had snapped her out of her uncertainty as it seemed to actually be legit. Okay, thanks again Summer my parents are such a drag. Cherish had followed her friend to the emergency meeting still a bit tipsy but sobering up since she had drank large amounts of water on the way here, then stopped for a potty break and now was more or less buzzed rather than stumbling about. Her sake gourd was closed and she would smile happily at Summer's family having spotted her own, her mother having spared her a sad frown while her father simply used one of his usual disappointed stares as a means to intimidate her into joining the rest of the Dokusei clan. She wouldn't have any of it she'd stay with her friend and away from them after all it wasn't like they could just start acting like they cared just because they were in public.

I wonder what this is about. she thought to herself looking up as she was nervous because a lot of the people seemed to be worried but she was more reassured when Summer's dad had smiled at them. Maybe it was about the genin exams perhaps she saw that Summer seemed more upbeat for a moment, so that might be it. She knew she was ready this time her and her new bestie were going to clear through the exams with ease and no doubt make even her own stuffy parents and clan see that she had potential. She wasn't a failure drunk she was going to be a Kunoichi of the Allied Shinobi Council!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Nations Emergency Meeting   Shinobi Nations Emergency Meeting Icon_minitime9th December 2014, 5:45 am

Ka had been in the middle of packing up for the mission that Roxas himself had set up, when he was summoned by Roxas not an hour after he was given his first order. "There's no consistency with this man" He thought to himself as he dropped his bags filled with gear and turned to his team mate Jazz. "We better go hefore he blows a gasket" As he was about to turn to leave the Jiko compound, a grim thought came to his head, one of battle and chaos. The boy tried to keep a calm and collected look on his face, but anyone watching would see the look of......... Not terror exactly, more of a mixture on that and excitment really. Why would Roxas cancel their first mission as a squad so abruptly it it wasn't something dire, definatly something that would be answered at this meeting. So he would take his sword and one of his duffle bag's of shuriken and what not, just in case shit hit the fan. He just hoped Stalker had gotten to Ada in time.

(Arriving at the meeting)

Ka would enter the courtyard, and was in awe of the amount of villager gathered for this meeting. His bag jangled as shuriken bumped and rubbed up against each other as Ka took each step, if one good thing came of this he wished the noise he made irritated Jazz. Then again that probably wouldn't be best since she was still pretty cross with him over their last mission. He could see his brother's "flags" and shook his head in grief, his family wasn't exactly that hard to find. "Might as well come gather with my family, Mother would like to see you again" He half groaned as he found a empty soda can on the floor, and threw it at his brother's shoulder, signalling his arrival and that he could stop wasting his chakra at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Nations Emergency Meeting   Shinobi Nations Emergency Meeting Icon_minitime9th December 2014, 4:22 pm

Well Tierno was told of some grand meeting in the main dome of his home town and was told to check it out, well he got there early to see the commotion, he saw his students with his parents and well... That's all he cared to see as more and more people fill up the plaza. Seems like Roxas had quite the crowd on his hands which did make Tierno curious on what was going on. He could always guess but knowing some of the situation and of course the look on Roxas's face this wasn't going to be very very bad. Oh well, the Council was strong and whatever threat came up would be dealt with with accordance.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Nations Emergency Meeting   Shinobi Nations Emergency Meeting Icon_minitime9th December 2014, 4:30 pm

It seemed mostly everyone had arrived. Those that had not would just have to be filled in later by their fellow members. Roxas would look out at the faces of the crowd then down at his list of shinobi, memorizing faces and names. Once things settled a little he would begin the meeting.

"Alright. As many of you probably know, recently the Dobutsu have attacked the Land of Paradox and have taken over a portion of it. This has caught some by surprise as the momentary peace we have witnessed during this time seemed like the end to the war, but it is not. As such I have called you all here to once again prepare for this. Currently Dipugakure is the safest area. All civilians are being evacuated here as we speak. Which leaves us to defend the Land of Anguish, Paradox and of course Hakagakure. We have a small force, exactly three teams. I understand many of you are just students or Genin but I believe in the shinobi we have raised. And, as first order of business, on behalf of the Shinobi Council, representatives for the six Major Villages, I hereby invoke the right to promote individuals. Normally this would be conducted by a Kage but at this time there are none. And so, all Academy students are hereby appointed the rank of Genin."

He would wait for that to sink in before continuing. "Now the three main teams consist of Jazz, Ka, Ada and me. We will be assigned the Land of Paradox itself to bolster with Choke Points and Barricades. Next is the team of Summer, Cherish, Colt and Tierno. You will handle the safety of the Land of Anguish. And finally, R'tari, Shiro and Kid shall take point in Hakagakure to set up the defenses under the lead of Laxus. Each Genin in the three main squad will be assigned some shinobi to be led by the Genin. Prove yourself in your fortifications and defense and you may qualify to another promotion of Chuunin or Tokubetsu Jonin."

He would take a small breath. "Now, just because you are given a location far away from Paradox does not mean you should take things lightly. We are still at war and this may intice other countries to attack. Paradox, Shogunate or even the civilians of Epsilon. Which brings me to my next assignment for you all. Team Tierno, once fortifications are done you are to set up a meeting with Epsilon so as to procure potential war assets. Team Laxus, once your fortifications are done you are to secure the ports. My team will be dealing with the Dobutsu threat. We are the first line of defense. If we fall then it shall fall upon Team Laxus to defend. However, i do not wish needless slaughter. If things look impossible I want you all to fall back with the remaining forces. Dipugakure will be our final stand point. It is the most easily defended. Now, unless there are any questions you are all dismissed." Roxas would stand and wait in case anyone had anything to say.
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Nations Emergency Meeting   Shinobi Nations Emergency Meeting Icon_minitime9th December 2014, 4:53 pm

Kid would arise after the males speech his face would hold anger and surprise. There was no way the council could expect him to lead the forces in defending Hakagakure. Not to mention he was just recently promoted he did not see him fitting to lead people not as of yet possibly with time but now? He barely even knew his own teeth and with gritted teeth he began staring at the man who called this meeting.

Are we really so unprepared that it must come to this, we are not the shogunate and we are not history's best and brightest. I am confident in myself but what you ask it is really our only option.

Kid would hold his head high he was not afraid but being smart, how did they expect the other ninja to follow a team that had not even meet there sensei. He would wait for the response of everyone else including the other genin pushed into the war front to lead.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Nations Emergency Meeting   Shinobi Nations Emergency Meeting Icon_minitime13th December 2014, 2:25 am

Reiver had heard about a meeting being taken place in Dipu, but first he needed to help get any civilians to Dipu that happened to be well not in Dipu. With the dobutsu starting to attack they needed to get all non-combative personnel to a safer location, which in this case would be Dipu.

It took a little longer than he thought would need but Reiver was able to sneak in on the meeting without being seen by most anyone else, side from most likely the more trained of the bunch. There was talk about teams and talk about promoting people. His eyes had fallen on a recently promoted student who by their body language seemed to think they were being thrown into the fire. He shook his head before stepping forward. "We don't expect you to lead anyone around or take responsibility for what others do, unfortunately this is war.... the war never stopped it just so happened to pause all the parties in this war were exhausted our resources were thinned and unfortunately not one party wanted to call an end to the war, but now the dobutsu has redoubled their efforts and we must push back, you may not as you say be the brightest and that is fine we can leave that title to another." he smiled softly at the new genin. "What we need is for you to follow us and protect your fellow ninja as well as your families, yes some may be going to the front lines, those who are will more than likely be the ones who sorry to say it excel more than the others however! They will not be sent alone to fend for themselves, nor do we expect you to give your lives up for no reason, if things get too dicey there will more than likely be a retreat. So be smart and help one another, and improve on your skills... we will prevail one way or another."
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Nations Emergency Meeting   Shinobi Nations Emergency Meeting Icon_minitime13th December 2014, 7:39 pm

Summer's parents frowned at the news, they knew that they would be sent off to the frontlines away from their daughter, unable to protect her. It was quite a nightmare for parents with only a single child that they loved very much. Shora, her father, reached up and brushed his fingers through his hair giving out a soft sigh and shaking his head. He didn't say anything as he knew what this meant and what it would mean for his family but that was alright, he could survive until the end, he knew that much. What he did do though was look over to Summer's mother, Ria, and lean in to give her a kiss on the cheek.

Ria looked over to her husband and gave him a hug before crouching down and turning Summer around to face her. The young girl was almost in tears, shaking like a leaf as she knew that this wasn't the exams like she wanted, it wasn't anything like that, what it was... Was War, it was the potential for death. She didn't want to die, she was scared of the merest thought of getting properly hurt let alone maimed or killed. It was almost too much to bear. What was she to do, did she actually go to war, did she try and just leave and not look back? She couldn't leave her family behind that would be stupid and her team would be needing her, need her looking out for them. "Mama... I'm scared." She muttered out, her voice shaky and Ria gave her a tight hug.

Shora in the meanwhile walked around in front of Cherish and eased himself down onto one knee in front of her before reaching forwards and resting a hand on the girl's shoulder. "I know that dealing with your family in times like this can be bothersome, you are free to stay with us for a while if you wish. Summer might need the support and we have our preparations to do. I'm not a person of many words or great expression but..." He paused, his eyebrows furrowing. "I am putting my trust into you and the life of one of the two people I love more than anything. The other I can protect myself. I know that it's a hard burden for a young girl to hold upon herself but Summer knows to protect you like family, she'd do it without being told anyway." He chuckled and rose to his feet, towering almost two foot over Cherish and his daughter and resting his hand on the Dokusei's head.

--

At the rear of the group, Mariah still sat there. There was a frown on her face and her arms were crossed over her chest. This was certainly a terrible revelation but sometimes war wasn't so bad, she'd lived through one of them, tearing through what threatened to kill her as best as she possibly could. "Great Kami Above, it would appear that it is time to bleed once more." She hummed softly, looking down at her hand and then chuckling.

It was surprisingly annoying being entirely intangible, it was difficult to feel, it was hard to try and build any kind of connection because so much of it relied on physical contact. She honestly had no idea how Entity managed it, it was horrific. Reaching up she stroked a hand over her own cheek, gritting her teeth for a second. "Roxas... I hope you know what you're doing." She called out over the field, a grin on her face. "Otherwise... This was a terrible thing to do to such young minds." She shook her head and floated away, hair and dress trailing out behind her. It would appear that her abilities would be needed...
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Nations Emergency Meeting   Shinobi Nations Emergency Meeting Icon_minitime13th December 2014, 7:57 pm

R'tari would tremble a bit, as he remembered the last time he fought in a war, it was back in Kaosgakure fighting Pandora's forces they were...slaughtered the only ones to really come through and put up a fight were those of his clan, the Mishura and the other Bringers of Kaos and his clan members eventually had decided to cut their losses and become mercenaries than rather keep fighting. It made sense those Knights...they just kept coming and those which did die often took scores of shinobi with them to the afterlife truly terrifying they were. The Dobutsu R'tari had never personally encountered but he had hear rumors about beastmen who were very physically skilled and had destroyed not only Ibaragakure but also Himeigakure as well while laying claim the the lands of Forsaken and Screams respectively. He was scared very much so and it didn't really matter if Mimi was there and watching him he couldn't hide his fear, but it wasn't for only his life but for those in his squad he would have to look out for them after all he was the more experienced member at the very least he would make sure none of them died while he lived, that he could promise.

I will do my best, for the Council Roxas-san, Reiver-san. R'tari said calling out mainly to reaffirm his convictions his shivering stopping as a result. He would have to cast away the fear and embrace the battle like a true Mikaboshi did being able to shut out their emotions in order to fight effectively as their notorious volatile temperments often clouded their judgement on the field.

-------------------------------------------

Jazz would arrive with her gaurds having decided to meet up with them and send another letter to Lynx-sama to inform her of Ada's recovery and thus prevent Lynx-sama from terminating her, she was more relaxed now and would pay attention to what Roxas said causing her to frown slightly but she wouldn't say a word. Her gaurdians would likewise show their reactions one was impassive while the other was a bit more annoyed by it. Of course he does, otherwise why else would he risk the Kukinorite Clan heir on the front-lines along with himself. He is trying to make a statement, if he who is a member of the council is risking his life on the front-lines then all of us will have to do our part in the war effort. The Kukinorite gaurd said speaking up to address Mariah before quieting after he spoke. The other gaurd would sigh once more before deciding to make a comment as well, deciding to simply voice what others were interested in knowing.

So are we merely defending our territory or are we going to push the advantage and avenge the losses many of the refugees sustained from the actions of the Dobutsu last year. Are we going to be aggressive and risk stretching our forces to thin or defensive and let our enemies see us as weak and attempt to bombard us from all sides. Said unnamed gaurd spoke up looking at Roxas without any hint of the lack of respect he had for him, it was simply the gaurds opinion of course. Mainly due to the actions of Lynx as she had slowly ruined Roxas's acquired respect within the clan once Jazz was born and named heir, of course not every Kukinorite believed he was just a place holder but the minority that did only grew over time. The entire clan would be watching Roxas and Jazz's actions and depending on their showing during the war it will only further affect the clans respective opinion on either of them.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Nations Emergency Meeting   Shinobi Nations Emergency Meeting Icon_minitime14th December 2014, 2:34 am

Roxas rubbed his head, a small headache ensuing. "I understand this decision was not an act of popularity. I understand I am putting all our lives in the hands of the council and the next generation. I will not sugarcoat the truth. We all know what happened two years ago. The Shinobi world was struck hard by the Dobutsu and Pandora while at war with the Shogunate. Our losses were many. Many of us lost our home and.... our parents..." His voice got rough as he said the last two words. "We are merely the final remaining force from the war. Nothing but those who managed to survive and evacuate the civilians to safety. We are refugees but still we have managed to keep hold of ourselves. We have not died out yet and as long as I can stand and fight I will ensure the survival of the Shinobi way. I believe that even the younger generations can hold out and keep our anscestors proud."

He bit his lip as he wasnt great at speaking. "I have laid out the best plan that can be done at this time to ensure our survival. I also have an additional plan of action that, if successful, will ensure our growth. As for going on the offense, that is yet to be seen. Currently my squad shall work on the conflict with the Dobutsu. If we find a way to push back then we will, but only if its an option with reduced casualties. I want us to grow, but i will not step on others for us to gain power."

Roxas knew somehow his words would come back.to bite him in this crowd. He was more of a man of action than words. Roxas turned to Reivar and put a hand on his shoulder while reaching back to one of the men behind him. "Reivar. It is time for your rank and title to match. You have done good in evacuating the civilians and as such I hereby promote you to Jonin." He brought forth a Jonin Flak Jacket and placed it in Reivars hands before leaning forward so that only Reivar could hear.

"Head on to Haka. Your squad should arrive there as well soon enough. All but one is here. I heard he was already on his way to Haka. Shiroichi Tanimoto. Also, if you happen to come across any of the Blades of the Shogunate, especially Rainer or Cyrus from our academy days, try to form a negotiation with them. If you can then tell them I wish to speak with Cyrus. However, it may be Tiernos squad who comes across them. If its Pandora that you come across then retreat and send word. Shogunate we might have a chance to negotiate, but i doubt we would against Pandora. If thats the case we have to retreat and defend Dipugakure. Hopefully Pandora and the Dobutsu will weaken each other."
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Nations Emergency Meeting   Shinobi Nations Emergency Meeting Icon_minitime14th December 2014, 3:50 am

Reiver accepted the new rank and quietly thanked Roxas by nodding at him while he now placed the flak jacket on his body. and responded quietly back. "They left already? how long ago? fuck it, ill take my leave and find em." he shrugged and looked back to the mass of people. "To answer your question about if we plan to just defend. Yes at first we need to defend to make sure we are capable of pushing forward. Truth be told i would prefer to take a semi small team in to the forsaken, naturally elites so we can push the Dobutsu around on our own terms but right now we must focus on bringing any civilians here that are remaining up top for their protection if they so wish. then we will push back for our fallen brothers and sisters." With that Reiver melted with the background once more and slowly stalked off to chase after this new charge he had.... the one he wanted to smack first.

//Reiver exited the topic//
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Nations Emergency Meeting   Shinobi Nations Emergency Meeting Icon_minitime14th December 2014, 6:46 am

That was all Kid needed to know and with that he got up and left assuming his new sensei had just left it would be best to not be left behind. He would pass by R'tari on his way out and pat him on the shoulder before leaning near him. I am going to pack for the trip, Shiro is not here so i will try to find him and tell him we are heading to hakagakure first thing.

With that Kid would begin to walk away there was alot that needed to be done and little time.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Nations Emergency Meeting   Shinobi Nations Emergency Meeting Icon_minitime15th December 2014, 12:32 am

Cherish was terrified, I mean some part of her was happy that she was promoted but to be sent to the field, war she hadn't even killed anyone yet. Yet they were sending her and Summer to fight in a war against the Dobutsu..the same dobutsu who had destroyed Cherish's village and killed many of her clans family. The same Dobutsu that killed Nee-san.. something that her mother had revealed in a fit of anger one day devastating her and causing her to take up drinking in the first place. Tears would pour down her cheeks as she simply froze in shock completely unaware of the dilemma her teammate Summer was facing, her parents would look over with her mother wanting to go over but would stop knowing that their relationship wasn't the best and that there was nothing she could do to comfort her. Instead Cherish's father would speak up deciding to voice his opinion on behalf of his clan seeing as the clan head Kurama was no wear to be found probably because was somewhere else in the ASC. I speak for the rest of the Dokusei clan in that we wish for the Dobutsu to pay in blood for what they took from us, if possible we will prefer to be stationed in Paradox, it's closer to the forests we wouldn't fair well in the harsh desert of Anguish or the wastelands of Graves, while Paradox has both water and plant life. he said with the rest of the clan who had showed up with him nodding as well it would be best for Roxas and whoever was in charge to send the clan were their strengths were.

Cherish would come to when Summer's dad knelt in front of her and spoke to her, she was still crying but as he spoke her eyes would become less fearful and will become hardened. No..I can't be scared I won't let them take anything else from me ever again. I know you wouldn't like vengeance Nee-san but I swear I'll make them pay not only for you but for everyone that killed since the start of the war. Cherish thought to herself before looking straight into Summer's dads eyes. I swear on my life, I will make sure Summer comes back home to you and if I can help it so long as I'm still breathing no serious harm will come to her while I'm with her. she said biting her thumb and making a blood promise while holding it out. She wasn't the most reliable of people or even the best kunoichi she could be but she cared about Summer who had shown her kindness that she hadn't felt since Nee-san died, she wouldn't let the same monsters who took the most important person to her take away the second most important person to her. No she'd rather die than let that happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Nations Emergency Meeting   Shinobi Nations Emergency Meeting Icon_minitime15th December 2014, 2:33 am

So, his team would be going against the threat first hand, sounded like a good time.... Maybe? About time he would have a real chance to cut loose and let off some steam, he just hoped this would some how bring his team together as a whole. If not he wasn't sure exactly how long this team would be in for a world of hurt, lets just hope that's not the case. He would watch as his brother left the courtyard in order to prep for his departure, and his parents hanging back, speaking with other parents of shinobi. That was until his father saw him and seemed to walk through the crowd in order to get to him. "Your brother was looking for you" His father said as he made his way to Ka. "Yeah, I saw his banner. really didn't feel like bothering him during the speech of my "fearless" leader........" Ka said as he looked to his mother then to Roxas, who was dealing with people's concerns about the whole situation. "But it appears I need to go pack for a longer expedition then what Roxas had planned for before. So if I'm needed for anything I'll be packing and saying good bye to Lil bro"

[Thread exit]
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Nations Emergency Meeting   Shinobi Nations Emergency Meeting Icon_minitime16th December 2014, 12:49 am

Roxas looked towards the Dokusei who spoke up. "Very well. If your clan wishes to be on the front lines with the Dobutsu then so be it. However, the previous member of the Dokusei, Cherish, will need to remain with her squad. I would not send a fresh Genin to the front lines so quickly. That goes for all of the fresh Genin. Now, if that is all we have much work to do. So get to it. Make your anscestors proud," Roxas would say before he began to walk away. If noone stopped him he would leave the area.

[Exit?]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Nations Emergency Meeting   Shinobi Nations Emergency Meeting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinobi Nations Emergency Meeting
Page 1 of 1