Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

It's Fucking Halloween ^.^

Go down 
+6
Mist
Savannah
Blade
Co
Meimu
Aurielle
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

It's Fucking Halloween ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: It's Fucking Halloween ^.^   It's Fucking Halloween ^.^ Icon_minitime31st October 2014, 3:06 pm

Hey guys it's Halloween my favorite holiday of them all I won't be online today but since it is my favorite Holiday I'm offering an event. In the OOC Area putting up a Halloween Party where every character is to compete in a costume party. Every character as in every character who is registered on the sign up. Note this is 1 character per account so choose wisely likewise this is a CD topic no fighting it's going to be hosted by Cthulhu and will become a Canon event that happened with each of the characters involved waking up at the end of the topic thinking it to be a dream.

Everyone who signs in today can claim 1 free technique for each of their characters equal or below their rank. Just need to post here saying Claim. This is completely unrelated to the actual event.

Those who participate in the event however get to ask me, Vixen for something for their IC character and I will do my best to grant it to them. The more crazy it is the harder it will be for me to fulfill it but ask whatever you won't due to the holiday season I'm in a particularily joyous mood. Note! This only applies to those who join the Halloween Party.

Halloween Party Sign up -
Host - Cthuhlu (I'll be modding as him. To be an impartial judge so wow me and stuff.)

Participants
Matsuigen Inakamono
Rebecca Toketsu

Code:

Character -

Last edited by Vixen on 31st October 2014, 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: It's Fucking Halloween ^.^   It's Fucking Halloween ^.^ Icon_minitime31st October 2014, 3:11 pm

CLAIM
Character - Mat
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: It's Fucking Halloween ^.^   It's Fucking Halloween ^.^ Icon_minitime31st October 2014, 3:18 pm

Claim
Character - Rebecca Toketsu
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: It's Fucking Halloween ^.^   It's Fucking Halloween ^.^ Icon_minitime31st October 2014, 4:15 pm

Halloween pics would be appreciated.
^.^
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: It's Fucking Halloween ^.^   It's Fucking Halloween ^.^ Icon_minitime31st October 2014, 5:28 pm

CLAIM

Character - Telarossa Skeletonne (Alonne)
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: It's Fucking Halloween ^.^   It's Fucking Halloween ^.^ Icon_minitime31st October 2014, 6:25 pm

CLAIM

Character - Vendetta ^.^ (Because it'll be really amusing to see her during a holiday deemed "sinful".)
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: It's Fucking Halloween ^.^   It's Fucking Halloween ^.^ Icon_minitime31st October 2014, 6:35 pm

Claim

Character - Tairaela Zerin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Fucking Halloween ^.^   It's Fucking Halloween ^.^ Icon_minitime31st October 2014, 7:03 pm

Claimed

Character - Ka Jiko (thinking either beetlejuice or a sexy kitten, any ideas?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Fucking Halloween ^.^   It's Fucking Halloween ^.^ Icon_minitime31st October 2014, 8:18 pm

Claimed

Character - Xan Ibwa.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: It's Fucking Halloween ^.^   It's Fucking Halloween ^.^ Icon_minitime31st October 2014, 11:49 pm

Claim

Character - Reiver Ogura
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: It's Fucking Halloween ^.^   It's Fucking Halloween ^.^ Icon_minitime1st November 2014, 1:28 am

I am current;y drunk at 1:30 am nut I will probably try for thesuper reward. Until then, I will claim regular reward. Expect spober me to edit this. Please don't judge me, I found out terrible new 2 night. Thiswill be editted in the morning. I love you all, yes, even you Hatta.
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: It's Fucking Halloween ^.^   It's Fucking Halloween ^.^ Icon_minitime1st November 2014, 3:24 am

Kenji I do hope you know that I took a screen shot of that to rub in your face when you're sober... And ya I had a shitty Halloween uuuuuugh

Claim - Kimiko Verin Sasori
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: It's Fucking Halloween ^.^   It's Fucking Halloween ^.^ Icon_minitime1st November 2014, 12:57 pm

Oh dear god...why is it that when I was drunk this seemed like the most well written post I've ever seen?
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: It's Fucking Halloween ^.^   It's Fucking Halloween ^.^ Icon_minitime1st November 2014, 3:01 pm

Omfg Kenken, thank you for that lovely post to read in the morning after a rough night.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: It's Fucking Halloween ^.^   It's Fucking Halloween ^.^ Icon_minitime1st November 2014, 4:04 pm

Okay so guys um...Rika is like violently hung over right now (she's still puking lol) she said when she's not "dying" she'll get on to put up the event. Let me not even lie I'm still like ugh right now her Halloween parties are the besssst.
Back to top Go down
Judal

Judal

PostSubject: Re: It's Fucking Halloween ^.^   It's Fucking Halloween ^.^ Icon_minitime1st November 2014, 6:06 pm

Character - Judal
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: It's Fucking Halloween ^.^   It's Fucking Halloween ^.^ Icon_minitime2nd November 2014, 7:18 pm

Awesome. I'm back now guys I'll have the event up in a jiff here's the link below -
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Fucking Halloween ^.^   It's Fucking Halloween ^.^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Fucking Halloween ^.^
Page 1 of 1