Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Attention Please

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Seran

Seran

Attention Please Empty
PostSubject: Attention Please   Attention Please Icon_minitime4th October 2014, 3:51 am

Get this activity back! Geez man. I get comp problems and the site ends up going inactive as fuck. I'ma do something special for peeps when I get my comp fixed. But it is only for those who have maintained activity. What it is? Be active and find out. -.- I may not be really able to rp or talk much but I still get on every few hours to check on the site. Now get this activity back up. Idc how you do it, but do it. Mods, make sure activity picks up.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

Attention Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   Attention Please Icon_minitime4th October 2014, 4:51 am

Whenever my muse comes back to me I would be happy to but its not something that you can just get me to bring back with the promise of a reward in the future. I'll be active when I can actually RP properly... sorry.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

Attention Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   Attention Please Icon_minitime4th October 2014, 4:04 pm

What she said ^

Also, hella busy with school. Lo siento.
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

Attention Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   Attention Please Icon_minitime5th October 2014, 2:49 am

Ive been working lately so i don't have too much free time, although i think i might soonish since we just finished up inventory
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Attention Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   Attention Please Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attention Please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Beginnings :: Important Things :: News :: Old News-
Jump to: