Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

the final meeting. shall we? (IC)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tikz

Tikz

the final meeting. shall we? (IC) Empty
PostSubject: the final meeting. shall we? (IC)   the final meeting. shall we? (IC) Icon_minitime8th August 2014, 5:04 pm

It had been a long day after arriving home from his long day at the meeting Tika had a lot on his mind mainly the question of if he was actually strong enough to face what lay ahead. after the shower and his regular work out that to a normal person would call insane. He would lay down in bed almost staring of into space for what felt like hours before fighting himself to sleep baring the burn of one his implants. Only thinking of it as age.. But unknown to him a seal had manifested upon his skin.

Tika's eyes would open to a bright mid day sun shielding his eyes he would sit up and look around and to his shock his hand would fall back to his side as he realized his surroundings the village gate to ibara. Failing to realize that he was sleep he would stagger to his feat looking at himself in a shallow pool of rain water off in the shade of the gate Tika would see that he was the same however he was in his battle attire. his hunter ninja uniform, black flame enblazed robe. He begin wandering into the village seeing many things and people from his childhood that was almost hard to beileve. Eventually he would end up where he first met his sensei. As if something had called him there the thorn prison was even the same. He would look around slightly attentive as he stood near the wall of the entrance. what's going on? Why was I called here... How is this even possible? nothing made sense he thought as he scanned the entire room the sunlight from outside shining thru enough to illuminate the inside of the room
Back to top Go down
http://narouteclipse.b1.jcink.com
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: the final meeting. shall we? (IC)   the final meeting. shall we? (IC) Icon_minitime9th August 2014, 8:55 am

The door would open and Tikatchi would fill compelled to enter, once he did however he would see Lexiane U. Arashi in the middle of the area of the Thorn Prison. She would continue what she was doing before he ended tapping the ground and causing the area to get bigger all around them in actuality it was merely manipulating the seals which were etched into the prison in order to make them smaller than thus give them a larger area to spar without destroying a lot of the area in the process. That would be when she would make a beckoning motion and would wait for him to get closer before she would speak, she was the same as always Neko adorning her scantily clad body providing her body both protection and sheilding her left eye acting as an eyepatch. Her headband was wrapped around her neck while Neko had chosen a sleeveless look being transparent enough for her outline and certain parts of her body to be visible enough to those who were looking for it but Lexiane wasn't shy when it came to that, she was the perfect example of a Kunoichi, everything was a weapon even her own body.

Sure she was more the time to destroy and fight shinobi head on but if they were weak enough to lose focus on the fight because they were staring at her chest then she would just use that opportunity to kill them. Hello Tikatchi. Your probably wondering exactly why your here at the moment, when I put the implants in your body I layered the main on with a seal which would grant me the ability to manifest in your mindscape in a later date to test you. This test would pit you against me when you were emotionally and physically ready to confront me in a spar to determine whether or not my teaching and time spent with you would be worth it. I wanted to do this, in person after but in case I've died, then I'm afraid this will be the last time that we will meet. Lexiane's voice rang out, her lone uncovered eye staring at him her voice icy cold as her personality remained even in the seal.

I want a spar...no I want a fight, you Tikatchi versus me. The seal was designed with chakra, blood and physical abilities in mind so if you hurt me it would be equivalent to real damage, likewise if you lose then nothing will truly happen to you. You'll just wake up and it will be over, the same of course will happen if you win...along with a bonus of sorts. Lexiane said before folding her arms under her chest as she slipped into her atypical combat stance signifying that she was ready. We will start slow, every couple of minutes I will up the ante until reaching past spar level. You'll notice I'm at that level when I move past Blinding Light, that is when you to are allowed to fight at your full abilities. I wish to see it all, how you've progressed since that boy I met in the Pits, do not...disappoint me. At your feet is a small pouch, two will function as blood pills, restoring half of your blood upon consumption instantly, the last one is a chakra pill restoring half of your chakra upon consumption also instantly. This way you can cut lose as well I don't know whether or not you've had the opportunity to invest in them. she said waiting for him to pick them up, she hadn't poisoned them or anything she wasn't petty like that she merely wished to have a good fight and see his limits.

Whenever you are ready, we shall begin. If you win after then we will talk and reminice.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: the final meeting. shall we? (IC)   the final meeting. shall we? (IC) Icon_minitime9th August 2014, 3:23 pm

" its you.. So that's what I've been feeling. You come to me now, when I needed you the most. I will gladly accept your challenge to spar. Sensei, before we start and things get messy... I want you to know that your training has gotten me far and I want to show you the fruit of what Ive amassed over the years. Thank you, your like a sister to me and I only wish I could have helped you when you needed me most. tika'd say softly but just loud enough for her to hear he had felt a great ordeal of pain back then losing everyone he loved only to remain alive because his goals remained un accomplished he couldn't rest. And so he could finally get the time he needed with his teacher for one last time the test that he so long had waited for. He'd smile before picking up the pouch and clipping it on his belt under his robes. Taking up his stance his face would go ridgid eyes would turn red and his third stage of kyougan would activate.

well then shall we? Tika would say before planting his foot into the ground and reaching speeds of bullet release within seconds attempting to close the distance Tika would churn chakra into his hands and feet before swinging a high roundhouse to the area of her head though he figured she could block easily he would twist his body in mid air resulting in his legs being above his head now pressing off the ground he would shoot away and up from her by about 20 feet before he'd release two of his inferno kunai filled with his atomic chakra. Using only c rank strength to throw them. He would make their explosion delay until just passing her if she didn't deflect them they would explode causing a mini explosion to scorch the little clothing she had.

After landing back on the ground Tika would face her again since things moved slowed to him things were still transpiring in a way so to follow up he would amass a bit of chakra into his chest cavity before releasing a ball of fire that would aim at her chest he was being playful for now but he knew at any moment she could turn over a new slab and just go full rape on him but there stockpiling his chakra in key points he would form another set of handseals and begin gradually releasing portions of his chakra into the atmosphere as if building something

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: the final meeting. shall we? (IC)   the final meeting. shall we? (IC) Icon_minitime10th August 2014, 2:32 pm

Lexiane would nod before kicking off the ground at swift release speeds to meet his dash and would stand her ground when he kicked at her raising her right arm to block his strike by intercepting his kick at the knee rather than the foot while stepping into it. With her left she would reach out in an attempt to grab him at bullet release speeds however he would jump backwards causing her to lean back and push off the ground towards him the ground cracking a bit from the increased force she put into the leap. This would sent her rocketting forward and when he detonated the kunai she would be completely encased by the smoke. It would only last for a moment however as she would continue out of the smoke completely unharmed however Neko would cover her body usually that would involve her being unable to move as a result however she used the velocity of her kicking off the ground to be able to continue to move. Your getting more adept at utilizing those kunai of yours. That explosion was good. Lexiane would say as she got closer to Tikatchi.

She would fold her hands back once more under her chest as Neko would shift into two hands both of which would open into palms which head straight towards Tikatchi in an attempt to grab him. She would wait however until she was much closer to him as both her of her arms were easily large enough to crush his body. Her eyepatch twitched slightly as she would blink with her lone eye, one move, was slow, the next was worse, she wanted to see exactly how much Tikatchi had progressed it was a means for her to prepare him for life without her and the others. Eventually she knew in her head that he had the potential to be great and would probably outlive her by sheer years even if she didn't die in battle. After all she was getting older and probably wouldn't live past fifty considering she was in the original batch of Soulless created, they didn't live that long. Even so she was happy, she had managed to give birth to two wonderful little girls so at least if she died, her mark would be forever left on the world. Whether she died in her bed gazing at Ryuu-sama, or finally killing Saisho or perhaps not realizing the latter and watching Ryuu-sama die before her at the very least Devin and Saeko would live. Though the former she worried about, hopefully she would learn to stop thinking with her emotions and set actual goals for herself, as much as she doted over Saeko..Devin was her favorite yet she took after her father. Hm. I suppose even if I am an imprint of the actual personality, I still worry the same. she mused to herself as she continued her attack both fists opened wide like palms to maximize the area to grab her prey.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: the final meeting. shall we? (IC)   the final meeting. shall we? (IC) Icon_minitime10th August 2014, 7:02 pm

Tika would smile at the compliment momentarily before returning back to his more serious side. At the moment he had managed to focus on directly on her and for a second his brain would lapse before he'd snap back to reality. Springing back off his hands with incredible force he'd retreat another 30 feet at crashing ground speeds I remember that cloak I can't allow it to grab me.. Or its over so... he'd say sliding backwards on the ground he'd maneuver right using his eyes to easily dodge her left arms grasp before slipping under the grasp of the right arm he'd quickly unsheathe his habakusha and kohai blades and aim to slice through the arms mid way with A rank strength as he dashed forward at crashing ground speeds making sure to not channel chakra into the blades for neko to feed on. After slashing through he'd sheathe them quickly before this time lowering his head more and spring up in between the arms into a downward arking kick that would be aimed to slam her into the ground. However Tika would blur just before reaching her a fire replacing his last movements he'd reappear seconds later by her right side this however using his already great speed would allow him to lace hand seals immediately followed by a fire ball fired off from about 10 feet away.

Planting into the ground he would switch his positioning and jump high above her by about 30 feet he would sling 4 inferno kunai down toward the ground that would land 15 feet around her in each direction If she didn't dodge she would be trapped inside of the tunnel that would form. Tika would look apon her waiting to see what her reaction was as he allowed his first stage to progress since you've gone to neko I will use my seal he would say as he landed softly on the ground watching her from about 20feet out. He wouldn't lax staying sharp to what her moves would be

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: the final meeting. shall we? (IC)   the final meeting. shall we? (IC) Icon_minitime11th August 2014, 2:01 pm

Lexiane would watch as Neko got cut causing it to shift back to normal her hands still folded across her chest before she would move her left arm Neko forming into a great sword as she was set to meet his rising kick to impact it with her forearm to counter attack him with equal strength and would of followed up by bi-secting him in half however he would blur causing her to halt her movement as she cocked her head to the side the greatsword made of Null receiving a blast of fire release chakra absorbing it before Lexiane understood what he was attempting to do. One didn't just throw kunai and miss on purpose and thus she would swing her sword causing it to release a crescent of Null which would move at vacuum release speeds and strike the barrier as it was being erected draining the chakra out of it. She would remove her Segmented Greatsword with her other hand before placing it next to the one in her left hand the Null coating over it to form a stronger technique.

Barrier Ninjutsu, didn't expect that from you. Lexiane said her uncovered eye revealing to had morphed into the Shinzengan, she had activated it the moment he flickered away having used chakra mapping to detect him. She would use it to detect exactly how much chakra he had left along with his max chakra reserve at this particular moment mainly so she could gauge his level and know whether or not to kick it up a notch. She had noticed he was setting the pace of the battle and ultimately she was fine with that, however his reply to utilize his curse seal because she utilized Neko hmm, she didn't get that and would roll her head to loosen the joints in her neck. The first stage of her Bijuu Cloak version one would activate the red null surrounding her body acting like smoke deep reddish-purple smoke which shrouded her body yet was transparent enough for anyone to see through with a single tail trailing behind her.

She would move now at vacuum release speeds throwing the sword upward the tail wrapping around it so she was now able to utilize her sword while keeping both of her hands free, to cross under her chest. She would attempt to close the distance between her and Tikatchi to deliver a sweep kick with her tail lashing out attempting to bisect him in two halves with her Null Cloak, Segmented Whipsword. She wasn't going to play purely defensive anymore as she figured she would push him to unleash more of his abilities

Spoiler:

Neko
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: the final meeting. shall we? (IC)   the final meeting. shall we? (IC) Icon_minitime21st August 2014, 9:52 pm

Tika would grit his teeth as his barrier was Eaton away ah I see so you realized I figured you would notice..so be it. he would say as he too would boost his speed however not panicking to reveal to her his eyes later stages. He would jump back and over the sweeping kick clearing it easily at vacuum release speeds. He'd blur handseals while in mid air and his phoenix wings would sprout flapping one good hard time he would propel himself out of the blades immediate range just in time reacting fast and tapping the ground just barely with his right foot he would take off into the sky at vacuum release speeds well I'm stuck it seems I can't hit her with chakra neko will suck it up.. And if I use taijutsu I'll be drained so my best bet for now would be trying to immobilize her he thought clasping his hands together Tika would begin building and burning of chakra which would raise the heat around the two. If Tika was successful in what he was planning Lexi would be begin to hallucinate instead of seeing just Tika she would also see suo her two kids and husband all about to be decimated by a biju sized fireball. Which would hopefully halt her movement from the shock if she remained trapped. Afterwards he'd put more space between the two as he wanted to see the results from a distance just in case she wasn't held in place.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: the final meeting. shall we? (IC)   the final meeting. shall we? (IC) Icon_minitime22nd August 2014, 3:20 pm

Lexiane would tsk at the hand signs Tika was about to do before her tail would coil back inward swaying back and forth before she would begin to move in a zig-zag pattern before lashing her tail outward the greatsword wrapped in it lengthening as well and extending a total of 46 feet aimed at piercing Tikatchi in the chest at Blinding Light speeds this time. Genjutsu Tikatchi, surely you know that such things are ineffective against my race. You won't win this way, holding back that is, it will simply waste your chakra. Lexiane said watching to see if he managed to dodge the attack seeing as she wanted to see whether he was capable of dodging speeds of this level. She would crouch her hands still folded under her chest as her cloak got deeper as she shifted into the second tail of her version 1 tailed beast cloak, which caused a second tail to spring up which would swing back and forth wildly.

The second tail would morph a bit with the tip changing and dividing rapidly into two Cloak Fists both of them treating the tail like part of an arm and the tail would flex upward so that both of the Cloak Fists would hover right above Lexiane's frame. The cat ears which made up the cloak would be perked upward waiting, as if it were listening primed and ready for action. The reasoning of course was easy she wasn't going to be holding back for too long after this and wanted to see if Tikatchi had what it took to keep up with her. For now he had the advantage of terrain simply because he could fly and she hadn't the ability to do so right at this moment, though dependent on what happened it might just change. If Tikatchi dodged the attack Lexiane would retract her tail and sword back into the normal length in preperation for a follow up attack if not however she would move her tail downward so that Tikatchi would be pushed back with the impact from the blade to be slammed into the ground with S-rank strength.

Neko
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: the final meeting. shall we? (IC)   the final meeting. shall we? (IC) Icon_minitime23rd August 2014, 6:00 pm

shit...what a waste Tika would move to dodge in a second he would again tap the ground floating merely a few feet above he would fold his wings as he would launch into the air at blinding light using his shadow step and his incredible strength to propel himself farther he would maintain a height of 60 feet temporarily. He'd stop suddenly looking at her his eyes still holding the three tomoe of his third stage would scan her almost to possibly find a weakness but as far as he knew neko was unstoppable to someone like him. S.o.a would expand filling in the space between the now enlarging curse seal of heaven that had began to cover his entire body. Once the transformation had completed his hair had became grey and they white around his eyes now black. The webbed hands on his back that would serve as wings would now be surrounded with the purple flames of yugure.

Looking upon her as he descended some third feet from her he would notice that she had underwent another transformation herself. However she would also notice as he landed that his eyes were not the same they held his unique pattern to his fourth stage. so I guess nows a time to show you who I am I can tell your itching to cut loose lexi-sensei. Shall we? Tika would say to her as he would dash head on at her at blinding light. Eyes locked to her's his left eye would bleed as a wall of yugure would erect aiming to engulf her. He wouldn't stop there tho flanking her from behind using his speed , he'd blur through seals once more compressing chakra rapidly he would release artificial supernova at blinding light speeds which once it reach in proximity of her would stop short before exploding Tika would slide back kneeling down his eyes would scan to see what the result the explosion into the yugure wall would be..I know that's not all it took to finish you so where are you... Tika thought since he was outta range the blast wouldn't bother him but he couldnt help but feel uneasy losing sight of her wasn't a good thing and he knew it

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: the final meeting. shall we? (IC)   the final meeting. shall we? (IC) Icon_minitime23rd August 2014, 8:12 pm

The explosion would clear revealing multiple hands surrounding Lexiane's entire frame it was currently balancing on one of them while the remaining fifteen covered her body entirely having absorbed the chakra out of the second technique which had been launched after the first one caught her off guard. The hand touching the ground would clench before pushing off the ground as the other fifteen fell to the ground still burning with Yugure flames around her to reveal Lexiane clad in the version two of her Tailed Beast Cloak. She would look upward the Null Shroud coating her body opening it's maw to release a densely packed sphere containing a ratio of chakra before hacking it up causing it to be propelled towards Tikatchi at high speeds. Neo Tech Allow:[/color=purple]Bijuudama[/color] Lexiane said her voice warping as Neko spoke as well from the numerous zipped mouths which now appeared on her frame.

He had almost got her with that, if not that Neko had shifted into version two and sacrificed part of it she would of been burnt up by his Yugure Flames, as her Ares Cloak wasn't meant to tanking spiritual damage and thus insufficent to give the adequate shielding necessary to protect her from the intense heat those black flames gave off. But he had caused her to get a bit more serious, which was always fun as now she had four Cloak Fists sprouting out of her second tail while the first one still had her segmented greatsword. The Bijuudama would head straight towards him before detonating when it got within 25 feet of him quickly expanding and attempting to catch him in the blast radius. Neo Tech Allow: Flesh Release: Wings she thought to herself as she wouldn't waste her opportunity and would take off moving at blinding light speed to close the distance between her and him before her back would ripple and she would sprout the wings she was known for.

Now he no longer possessed the terrain advantage as she would fly through the air remaining alert to any spikes of chakra to denote him counter-attacking as she knew he wouldn't be done in by such an attack. Thankfully what she couldn't match him in terms of speed she could outlast him thanks to her Tailed Beast Cloak unlike him who was running purely on his own body and fatigue the cloak was thankfully allowing her to conserve her own energy and utilize that which was sealed within her namely the Matatabi. She seeked of course to enter physical combat with him as she knew in terms of that she would have a narrow advantage in a prolonged combat his best bet being to keep a distance and wear her down with raw firepower. Of course she still had..that technique but she wouldn't pull out the big guns until it was absolutely necessary to do so. After all he had still not even pushed her enough to have her open her other eye..

Lexiane
Spoiler:

Neko
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: the final meeting. shall we? (IC)   the final meeting. shall we? (IC) Icon_minitime24th August 2014, 4:23 pm

Looking at what had followed closely Tikas facial expression wouldn't change seeing that Lexi had survived the blast. Tika would fly backwards lacing a few handseals together before beginning to rotate at blinding light speeds he would feel the impact of the blast once it hit his barrier and cease spinning quickly regaining his line of vision with lexi. Tika would switch going on the offensive leaving little room to react he would take off at blinding light speeds in the moment he would disappear from sight due to the immediate burst of speed Tika would again form handseals aiming to cut her off from her direct path he would reappear 5feet in front of her releasing a bijuu sized ball of yugure that would devour her at vacuum release speeds if she didn't dodge since she was moving in the direction of the blast already her reaction would have to be supreme.

After he'd reposition himself, strafing hard right with a powerful flap of his wings would carry him to her shoulder where he would slash hard at her with his SS-rank strength channeling more blaze release through his Kohai. Aiming to cut directly through her body horizontally Tika would fall back now pouring a massive amount of chakra into the air preparing to unleash one of his most deadly techniques upon her. She still hadn't used eraser so as of now he was safe but still he didn't know how long he could fight her. even though he held a few secrets that she had not yet known of or seen from him he knew that she was deadly its your move.. I must admit I've shocked myself didn't think I could maintain combat with you this far. I'm having fun lexi-sensei

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: the final meeting. shall we? (IC)   the final meeting. shall we? (IC) Icon_minitime24th August 2014, 6:43 pm

Lexiane's facial expression would change as she would open her other eye the Hakaigan becoming active as it analyzed the technique he was about to utilize right in front of her causing her to think to herself. Neo Tech Allow: Blaze Release: Gigant Fireball Jutsu as she was engulfed by the flames absorbing the chakra out of them while her tail would lash out to meet his own sword strike backed with her own innate strength gained after mastering her Bijuu. Her segemented greatsword would meet his own swords extending so that she wasn't cut by either of them while draining the chakra out of them. Her head would turn and she would blur through hand seals at blinding light speeds before releasing a point blank Blaze Release: Gigant Fireball Jutsu, before he could withdraw from her utilizing the chakras she absorbed from his techniques to use his own technique against him. She wasn't yet pushed to utilize Eraser but he had done well enough that she actually had to utilize her other eye that was good. Who knew he would come far from his chakra heavy usage and actually get into utilize Kinjutsu.

Neko thankfully was working overtime, to make sure that it's master wasn't harmed by the techniques, thankfully it would seem while he did how powerful kinjutsu techniques he still was burdened by the fact that blood was finite and thus as long as it's master continued to avoid the more dangerous ones she could absorb the remaining of his arsenal. This was about the time Neko critiqued it's master for not investing in medical ninjutsu but this wasn't the kind of situation for this of course. Granted Neko was proud of Tikatchi just like Lexiane was, she thought it would be an easy victory and that Lexiane would give him a lecture on where to improve but it would seem as if he had covered his weaknesses well. Indeed, perhaps I should stop holding back, you already caused me to utilize the Hakaigan. So I suppose I will begin to go serious from now on. Lexiane said pointing her second tail forward before firing multiple bullets of Null which would head towards Tikatchi in order to not only attempt to break his concentration but hopefully prey on the fact that he had the fireball after him in addition to these bullets. Each of these bullets would split into smaller versions each being localized yet just as lethal as the originals, she would fire from eight of the sixteen Cloak Fists the original bullets breaking into eight as well sending sixty four cloak bullets at Tikatchi however she wouldn't stop firing so that he would have to deal with the constant barrage.

The Gigant Fireball coming from the front while the bullets would come from behind and the sides, Lexiane was sure this was game set and match, unless he managed to pull out something which was capable of dealing with his own technique as well the numerous Null bullets that she was sending at him. Running was also an option though thanks to the constant barrage it meant he would have to continue running which would prevent him from focusing on whatever build up of chakra he was attempting to do. Something which she was able to detect thanks to her other dojutsu.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: the final meeting. shall we? (IC)   the final meeting. shall we? (IC) Icon_minitime24th August 2014, 8:24 pm

Tikatchi's eyes would widen as the blast came he would jump forward into it inhaling and absorbing the mass of yugure through His mouth and hands again he would rotate this time however counter clockwise at rippining discord speeds destroying the null but also forcing him to change his plans in terms of the jutsu he wanted use as he retreated back he would form a few seals as well as his wings forming another set of handseals simultaneously

The first result would be of the large barrier green house forming around her at blinding light speeds the heat of the outside was nothing compared to inside the giant box he wouldnt let her react either as he would activate winter and attempt to flash freeze her inside it he would begin his final transformation he was beginning to get serious and his eyes would go from their red design to purple. The air would spike again and this time he would let out a scream of pain.. He still wasn't accustomed to this side of his transformation but the pain drove him when he would look upon Lexi again the there was a look of madness in his eyes. my new eyes... Sensei.... I will show you everything now.. My true power. he would say as the eye on his forehead would open and the white flame markings would finish taking their place he would rest standing on the ground arms folded his third eye was closed at the moment but that was to conserve energy his akirama would lock solid on her position waiting on her to react. While taking the lone blood pill he possessed to restore his blood levels.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: the final meeting. shall we? (IC)   the final meeting. shall we? (IC) Icon_minitime24th August 2014, 10:02 pm

Hmm. This again...futile Lexiane said as the zipped mouths adorning her cloak would unzip causing her to drastically grow in size as she entered her Full Tailed Beast Mode both tails and the techniques within them growing in porportion to match her new size, the first thing she would do would be to slam both of her forelegs against the ground causing it to shatter instantly creating a massive crater around the area of the barrier to destablize it and thus allow her to fully stand up at her full size seeing as the barrier was rather tight. Didn't know you Mishura had an advanced type of eye, I wonder Tikatchi what was the price you had to pay to obtain that. Lexiane said using Matatabi's voice before both of her tails would begin to spin before she would open her mouth a densely packed sphere manifesting within it.

While she charged her technique she would fling the now large creature sized's Segemented Greatsword at Tikatchi backed by her monstrous strength to send it hurtling towards him at Echoing Flash Speeds. She had meant what she said by no longer holding back and was counting on the size of the weapon and the speed of the attack to overwhelm him. Hopefully this new form of his didn't allow him to reach speeds past his original abilities but still she would rather be certain rather than have to speculate on it's abilities. She was now more capable and just like her own mismatched eyes Neko likewise had the same with her Hakaigan in the right while the Shizengan in the left. It was how she was keeping track on whether he would manage to dodge her initial attack as while she could release the Final Eraser before it was completely charged she always preferred to unleash it when it was completely ready.

Lexiane
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: the final meeting. shall we? (IC)   the final meeting. shall we? (IC) Icon_minitime25th August 2014, 10:17 am

Tika would watch and his eyes would immediately transfer into the fourth state and begin rotating at high speeds. As she asked him the price his lips would part and his voice would ring out tho it would seem different altered as the demons voice took effect it would be a mixture of his deep voice and the demons a more intense yet childish in tone as if two people spoke at oncethe price...well my granddaughters eyes sensei. She would obtain mine and thus a new eye was born. as the blade came at him the ground would explode into chunks as me move around and past the blade at echoing flash. Both sets of his hands would go into handseals the first would charge a mass of chakra that by the time he reached her would be in at full power. I won't just let you focus on that energy for eraser so allow me to show you my technique I developed to protect you my....Terra Nova! he would say releasing the huge ball of dense energy towards her at echoing flash as a result of his speed at the momement when he released it he would stop by that time his wings would finish forming handseals and Tika would finish building up the chakra before his eyes would begin bleeding badly his eyes would release kagutsuchi but in the form of a giant wolf about equal in size attempting to cover her in yugure at echoing flash speeds if she'd attempted to dodge Terra nova.

he would relax and wait he was going for the kill, her being so big was dangerous to him but it also ment that he had an easier target in terms of where to aim. He wouldn't remain so close as he would drop back to his previous distance of fourty to see if she would make it out of Terra nova's impact and kagutsuchi's massive flames of yugure... Both were powerful but Terra nova was Tika's replica of Lexi's final eraser as well as being his custom finsher the massive orb is highly volatile, Containing his blaze and atomic release chakra. Since he sent it first he would wonder how she'd handle both being in their final stages and all he would reactivated his dojutsu though now it have reverted to his fourth base state by choice he had went a little overboard but he had to try and finish thing or at least give her a run for her money

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: the final meeting. shall we? (IC)   the final meeting. shall we? (IC) Icon_minitime25th August 2014, 7:58 pm

I see, a harsh price but still it is not enough Tikatchi! Lexiane's eyes would narrow as she didn't anticipate that but still she was capable of surviving such an assault, two wings would manifest out of her body as Neko mimicked it's master and would use both of them to sheild it's body from the impact at the cost of both wings being destroyed in the process. But enough time had been bought and Neko's tails would stop spinning as the sphere would launch forward only to vanish from sight as it head towards Tikatchi. Lexiane would kick off the ground leaping using her strength to propell herself backward clocking at Echoing Flash so she wouldn't be caught up in the blast radius of the attack. Was that his all, it was powerful, very powerful but it wasn't enough to cause her to falter he would need something more if he had any hope at victory. Though she herself knew that she wouldn't be able to survive such an assault like that a second time she would have to remain mobile.

The Final Eraser of course would move on Tikatchi's position invisible to normal eyesight and chakra sensory and once it was within 20 feet range it would detonate effectively erasing everything within a fifty foot radius of it's detonation. Hopefully Tikatchi either had a technique which could match it in power without being absorbed by Null or a means to detect the sphere while it was moving through the air or he could effectively kiss his butt goodbye. Of course Lexiane wouldn't end it there as with the last amount of chakra she absorbed from Tikatchi Neko would open it's mouth to utilize a Neo Tech, emitting smoke which would spread through the area. Neo Tech: Allow - Smoke Release: Flaming Death. Neko's voice would ring out across the area as the smoke would begin to cloud vision even further as as to minimize Tikatchi's ability to react to any follow up attacks by Lexiane. That was of course assuming he survived the Final Eraser.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: the final meeting. shall we? (IC)   the final meeting. shall we? (IC) Icon_minitime28th August 2014, 2:00 pm

shit... Not enough yet...i gotta move!! Tikas eyes would again shift into the fourth akirama state again risking it all he would retreat from his position at echoing flash speeds he would crouch n jump as he reached far enough taking off into the sky still maintaining his speed he could only see it once it was fired but that was all. she had found a way for it to be undetectable. That coupled with power to completely destroy chakra made that technique extremely dangerous.. As the blast would explode he would just barely make it out of the blast radius the entire lower half of his cloak had been caught and was completely destroyed. He was shaken no doubt that was entirely too close and he knew it...deciding to try his very last hand Tika would again explode towards lexianne at echoing flash however would stop due tor the smoke he had no jutsu to clear it from his path but using his wings he would cause the webbed hands to expand before using his immense ss-rank strength to cause a gust that would open a clear but brief line of sight his third eye would lock on to her massive chakra. Slicing his tongue his chest would expand as the massive amount of chakra and blood mixed he'd let the blast fly towards Lexi the bijuu size yugure flames would be his final yet his most powerful technique. just as he would release it his curse seal would glow and generally receded reverting back to normal while his eyes would stop spinning and revert to their base state his vision had gotten dim and he could no longer see her through the smoke as he fell from the sky. the remainder of strength he had was to manipulate a tiny bit of the amaterasu to cushion his fall the flame would absorb back into his body however it would be of no use he had reached his limit and his body was making him pay now. He would smile faintly to see what the outcome to battle was but he knew either way it was over.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: the final meeting. shall we? (IC)   the final meeting. shall we? (IC) Icon_minitime28th August 2014, 6:01 pm

He got much faster, that was for certain she didn't think he would be able to escape her Final Eraser however he did though he was caught in it. He would part the smoke briefly and that would reveal Lexiane charging at him at ripping discord speeds however Neko would alert her to something terrifying and she would stop only to be engulfed by a sea of flames the size of Neko with Lexiane moving quickly in Neko's body so that she could exit from the tail and exit full tailed beast mode. She too would fall out of the air before landing huffing slightly as she detected Tikatchi's chakra signature falling through the air her tailed beast mode was done for but at the very least she wouldn't just let him plummet.

Instead she would kick off the ground using her strength to rocket forward at ripping discord to attempt to catch him out of the air so he didn't fall to the ground. Hmm you did good, would you like to know what you did wrong during the fight or rather what cost you the victory. Lexiane would say if she was able to catch him as he could of won the fight if he had stuck to those techniques which seemed to manifest flames on her body at high speeds. At the very least she knew he was capable of fighting those like her chakra absorbing types and those who were able to be unaffected by a good chunk of his offensive techniques. At the very least he would be able to hold his own but it was imperitive that he find a medic sooner or later so that his most dangerous techniques didn't take too much from him.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: the final meeting. shall we? (IC)   the final meeting. shall we? (IC) Icon_minitime28th August 2014, 6:23 pm

Tikas eyes would search for the result of his amaterasu attack before the answer would soon come to him he 'd smile so I managed to handle neko a bit but in the end I still was able to defeat you... I apologize if I let you down sensei you were able to stop my Terra nova as well as my amaterasu despite being forever you I am still bound..... To only being a human. Before you go I will gladly take your advice it maybe the differencd  of me seeing you sooner or later he'd say looking at her he felt powerless in his heart still feeling he had much to prove but he had lost and that was all there was to it.

Once they landed he would manage to stand of his own will he was lucky the amount of life force he used was just his limit if he used anymore he would be dead and his opponent would have killed him anyway..he'd look at her waiting for her punishment only thinking of the battle and beating himself up for him mistakes but not really noticing his actual success's he still had room to grow.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: the final meeting. shall we? (IC)   the final meeting. shall we? (IC) Icon_minitime28th August 2014, 7:07 pm

Lexiane would land on the ground before placing him down before watching him try and stand up frowning slightly as she herself would set an example by sitting. Don't stand Tikatchi, sit. You did very well I knew you had the potential for it however where you went wrong is that you seemed to miss some glaring things. You have the power that is for certain but it seems you have not yet learned to utilize your techniques effectively it makes sense though often we don't get a chance to really use what we create. Lexiane said as her eyes were both uncovered her face mask of course was still there she never removed it however she felt that if this was going to be the last time she saw Tikatchi potentially then at the very least she could humor him once her lecture was over.

Your use of your Kunai is fine, though I would suggest intertwining it with your taijutsu using the fact that an opponent is too occupied with avoiding a punch to notice you throwing kunai around. Your sword use is also fine, I know that in your youth you preferred nintaijutsu but I know fighting me it is difficult to show that. The main thing however are your eyes, you shouldn't keep them active any longer than necessary, that technique you did which forced me to transform. The one where Yugure Flames manifested on my body at high speed, that is a deadly technique for normal targets, rather than use the flashy ones you should focus on those. Use them in conjunction with a physical hit say you punch someone and they jump backward change her dojutsu and manifest a wall of flames behind them so they jump into the attack. Say your opponent is about to attack you and you want to continue making hand seals manifest flames on them so they are forced to either dodge or be consumed by those flames. I noticed they are kinjutsu which means they are good against Zenith and Acolyte it means they can't Null it or destroy it due to it's spiritual properties. Lexiane said looking at Tikatchi to make sure he understood what she was saying taking a break before continuing once again.

Your more powerful techniques should be used on larger targets like for instance Neko. It's smarter because large powerful techniques cover a large area and thus make huge creatures more vulnerable to getting hit. I also noticed you used the body flicker early on but then didn't bother to use it after preferring raw speed. That shouldn't be done, my husband..and children specialize in that. Use the body flicker alongside your physical strikes so they are harder to pick up and follow up with the quick manifestation of flames to those who manage to avoid your attacks, it's obvious you can see where they would go thanks to your Kyougan why not use that to your advantage to punish them for dodging. Finally your last attack I've never seen something like that done to Amaterasu, but rather than make a huge fireball why not shape it into a golem or something comprised of Amaterasu? That way you can use whatever technique you used to shape it to have a semi-permanent ally of Yugure Flames to clash against huge targets. It's obvious it would put strain on your body due to your eyes having to be constantly active to shape it but having a Yugure Flame monstrosity which consumes anything it touches to battle huge targets like Bijuu?..I would say it is quite useful. she said before sighing and having Neko pull down her mask revealing a faint smile.

Other than that, I have nothing else. I'm proud of you Tika..we can talk freely now.
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: the final meeting. shall we? (IC)   the final meeting. shall we? (IC) Icon_minitime28th August 2014, 8:08 pm

Tika would listen to her advice he didn't speak only because he was absorbing the information like a sponge and he knew she was serious at the moment but once she gave him free reign to speak he became less disheartened she was proud of him it felt good to hear that. lexi-sensei.... When you died I couldn't protect you I was hurt because I couldn't do what was needed to help.. I've dedicated my entire life to protecting the clan now I wish you could see my granddaughter she's grown to remind me of you greatly I've been separated from the rest of you and suo's descendants however I know they are alive..I just wish I could go back to when you guys were alive maybe when I finally defeat angel I'll be able to rest its hard to say I just can't allow myself to be defeated until I find my purpose. he would say he wanted to ask her about what she thought he should do but he didn't think that was the answer instead Tika would look at her and his trademark smile would flash across his face ya know despite how it all turned out I'm glad that you trained me the way you have in the fights I've had since youve been gone I've learned a great ordeal.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: the final meeting. shall we? (IC)   the final meeting. shall we? (IC) Icon_minitime28th August 2014, 8:28 pm

I see..I died, and Angel is still alive? Odd you aren't talking of course about the 2nd Tetakage right I could of sworn she died. So it wasn't a fatal transfer then, you gaining your new eyes thats good when you said the price was the eyes of your granddaughter i had thought the worst. But I am glad that she is well, she is a shinobi like you I take it? Lexiane said while she folded her legs inward so that she could sit comfortably while she spoke to him, she would take in his appearance he had changed since the last time she saw him of course but the fact that he still looked youthful was something of concern as she knew he had no nova blood in him. In fact he did say he was human so then how was it that he had a grand daughter yet didn't look all that old, even though some humans aged gracefully that couldn't be it there had to be something up some how.

How many years has it been since I died? Just curious and humor a mother..how did my daughters turn out. Saeko did she find someone to love, I was always worried that she took too much after me and would scare off anyone who was interested. Devin..did she finally grow up, hopefully her youthful exuberance allowed her to accomplish her dreams. Tell me about Suo and Shana what happened to them as well. Sorry..I'm just curious but I am glad that you valued my training so and didn't think I was too harsh on you, I only acted like such in order to motivate you more but it is obvious that it worked, to think little Tikatchi would be able to force me to rely on Neko to win. You have come far.
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: the final meeting. shall we? (IC)   the final meeting. shall we? (IC) Icon_minitime30th August 2014, 1:03 am

Tika would look at her and his eyes would kinda fade out as if he were staring thru her well angel is alive as well as the rest of our time and befores greatest kage.... Seeing as I was 29 when suo resurrected me its been 210 years since the world we knew perished I am 239 years old now sensei.. Suo made it so that I would never die of old age yet I'm bound by my human limits because of how he did things yet before I died saving ryuujin sama from angel I fathered a baby girl that was the unmentioned reason to why I spent so much time away from the village as a chunnin but suo had kept in contact informing me of the situation with the war in the village. And when word had come that the village was under attack I had to leave behind my daughter n her mother.. In the time I was dead Shana would also die but upon my resurrection I found myself being forced into the the position of taking our clan to Kaosagakure. Im afraid I don't know of ryuujin's fate however when it comes to devin saeko and suo... They all have relatives all very young but very powerful fighters in there own way... Yvette is from devin I believe and also the leader of the epsilon republic. While suo's descendant kimiko is currently a shogunate puppeteer. I have little information on saekos descendant but my grand daughter is the soul hybrid mishura and leader of the house of itsugan. All in all they are doing very well and I'm proud to say that the generations after us even have shown as much potential as this he would explain he didn't know what else to say to answer her but he would answer any question she had but he too had one final question lexi- sensei what would you like me to do? I know our time is short though i havent won and gained the prize I want to know what your last mission for me is
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: the final meeting. shall we? (IC)   the final meeting. shall we? (IC) Icon_minitime5th September 2014, 4:29 pm

She was a mixture of shocked and content, shocked because she didn't think Tikatchi would live that long as well as him dying at least not dying young and getting ressurected that was shocking, but she was content to think that at least one of her descendents were still alive. Shana's death was sad however she was glad that Suo had found someone as well and given Tikatchi a second chance which he didn't seem to be abusing she knew on some level he would look to repay such a debt. Hmm a last mission? No I think me and you are much past that, time have changed after all anything I would have or could have said probably wouldn't apply now but I do have advice. Don't let..your obligation to your village cloud your judgement at the end of the day its your family that matters prioritize them over everything else because while it's important to not lose sight of you being an actual person, rather than a tool. I didn't learn that of course until late in my life. Lexiane said before staring as her hands which were becoming transparent before sighing and looking back up at Tikachi.

I suppose this is it. Remember Tika, your only obligation at this point is your family villages they come and go you should know that seeing as your older than me now. Just know whenever your ready to move on I suppose everyone will be waiting in the afterlife. Just know regardless what you do I am proud to see the shinobi you are today. she said her body becoming more and more transparent until she eventually would vanish completely which would cause Tikatchi to wake up from his dream.
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: the final meeting. shall we? (IC)   the final meeting. shall we? (IC) Icon_minitime10th September 2014, 1:09 pm

Tika would look to her as she began to fade away, he smiled , hearing those words ment a lot to him be was disappointed that time was up already but who knee he might see her sooner than later or vise versa.. Her parting words were helpful and he knew what he must do waking up he'd slowly look around his room to see if anything had changed but he didn't see anything odd, so after accompanying roxas and laxus on this mission he was off to find his clan as he took firm grasp of the reality he lived now and was proud to have his teachers approval he'd hurry to dress in his attire before dashing off this was it to bear the dreams of his generations n those after he would dash off to the meeting spot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the final meeting. shall we? (IC)   the final meeting. shall we? (IC) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the final meeting. shall we? (IC)
Page 1 of 1