Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Pandora Exclusive Techniques

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zen

Pandora Exclusive Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Pandora Exclusive Techniques   Pandora Exclusive Techniques Icon_minitime27th April 2014, 1:13 pm

Cursed Marks

Cursed Mark of the Vampire:

Cursed Mark of the Werewolf:

Cursed Mark of the Magician:

Cursed Mark of the Esper:

Cursed Mark of the Demon:

Cursed Mark of the Undead:

Cursed Mark of the Femme:
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Pandora Exlu.   Pandora Exclusive Techniques Icon_minitime27th July 2014, 11:45 pm

Cursed Mark of the Mage:

Immortality

*Note:
*Upon obtaining a Curse Mark alter your profile to strike out your Race and replace it with the name of the Curse Seal you possess (Unless Jinchuriki, Demi-God or Apex Being. In any of these cases these individuals miss out on certain perks in addition to losing their Z-rank Slot; Jinchuriki can not Awaken nor Re-Enter TBM, Demi-God can not Awaken & Lack Demi-God Semi-Immortality & Aging and finally Apex Being lack Chaos Release).
*Base CM's all consume an Awakening, Advanced CM's all consume an Awakening & 1 Z-rank Technique Slot. If awakened (Non-Clan Ninja Only) prior to obtaining a CM, only Base CM can be obtained & it causes Regression.
*Any CM which results in a System Replace with a more potent energy reserve (i.e NE or Blood) results in a lowering of the user's Energy Reserve by 1 Race (i.e from Ninja -> Samurai). Any CM which results in a System Replace with a more potent variant energy reserve (i.e Nega Energy or Black Blood) results in a lowering of the user's Energy Reserve by 2 Races (i.e from Ninja -> Dakar)
*Up to 2 of the Base Curse Marks can be obtained, but if done the second Base CM will consume 1 Z-rank Slot just as if one had obtained an Adv. CM.
*Any of the Advanced Curse Marks identified by being Paths of their originals can can only be obtained post-A-rank, those who wish to acquire it must possess the Base CM first and can get the Adv. CM upon reaching the required rank.
*Born CM are only able to Awaken into Advanced CM which are a path of what they are born into they completely lack the ability to awaken into normal races. Furthermore they only consume a Z-rank Slot if a regression requirement had already been fulfilled otherwise they retain their Z-rank slot.

Cursed Paths
Arcane Path:
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Exclusive Techniques   Pandora Exclusive Techniques Icon_minitime29th July 2014, 12:59 pm

Vaewolf Path:

Magician Path:

Esper Path:

Demon Path:

Last edited by Aurielle on 16th April 2015, 4:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: New Pandora Curse Seals   Pandora Exclusive Techniques Icon_minitime8th October 2015, 5:08 pm

Curse Mark of the Fae:

Faerie Path:

Advanced Faerie Paths:

Last edited by Blade on 28th August 2016, 7:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Exclusive Techniques   Pandora Exclusive Techniques Icon_minitime6th May 2016, 8:23 pm

Undead Path:

Fem Path:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Exclusive Techniques   Pandora Exclusive Techniques Icon_minitime17th September 2016, 3:58 pm

Immortality

Note for Pandora Curse Marks:

Cursed Marks (Creatures)

Cursed Mark of the Imp:

Cursed Mark of the Hellhound:

Cursed Mark of the Hydra:

Cursed Mark of the Kraken:

*Note:
Pending

Last edited by Aurielle on 23rd March 2018, 11:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Exclusive Techniques   Pandora Exclusive Techniques Icon_minitime23rd March 2018, 10:43 am

Ansatsuken:

Dragon Punch:

Surge Fist:

Whirlwind Leg:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Exclusive Techniques   Pandora Exclusive Techniques Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pandora Exclusive Techniques
Page 1 of 1