Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Team 7 First Meeting

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Team 7 First Meeting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 7 First Meeting   Team 7 First Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitime31st July 2014, 10:06 am

While the trio were stuck in the sand, Stalker would see Ka in his position and shake his head in amazment of all their stupidity. He would turn his body intangible, and sink into the sand not disturbing the ground at all and make its way towards Ada, Jazz and Ka.

Meanwhile back with Ka, he was listening to Jazz lay out a plan to decieve Roxas to Ada and himself, all the while Ka is shaking his head in disbelief."I'm not agreeing to anything until you two admit we wouldn't be in this position if you two would just keep your damn mouth shut" He said before trying to move out from the sand, having no success with it what so ever. The sand was pressing into his body, which would probably hurt if he wasn't a Zerih. Don't know the other two were doing though. Each time they would breath out, the sand would be compressing their bodies even more. "Not saying it's a bad plan, but i would first suggest that we teach our sensei a lesson. We are heirs to our clans, lets show him why" It would seem that would be the queue for Stalker to poke his head out of the ground in front of the trio, bringing a grin to Ka's face. "Now I don't know about you two, but I don't want to stay in the sand any longer. That stuff gets every where, and hard to get out of certain spots"
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 First Meeting   Team 7 First Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitime31st July 2014, 5:57 pm

Ada remained quite looking up into the sky as his teammates spoke. He let their words sink completely in, giving him all the time in the world to process them. No where in them was the answer he wanted though. Doesn't make sense. He thought to himself as Ka started his rambling on. Ada was honestly semi enjoying being trapped here. He was still out an away from his clan, so all in all no complaints, until finally Ka's words sank in, way later than it should have taken them to. "The hell with that." Ada spouted out as he snapped his head from the upwards position to the side to look across at Ka. "I just said I refuse to take back my words, and there is no way I'm going censor myself because you hybrids have are a bit more emotional than this human." Ada said sternly. His head slowly leaned back after a few moments of starring at Ka. At least its warm here. He thought to himself, trying to stunt any thoughts of anger.

"As for teaching him we are heirs, your just an idiot. Out of all of us, you have to be the on running short on brain cells to think we'd be able to take on him in any form." Ada said realizing his words far to late to stop them. and I tried so hard to come off like I could keep up with these two. That kid must be hiding something to even suggest that. Never the less Ada stayed still letting the sun keep his face warm. Ada gave a little laugh though at that final comment. He shurgged slightly before speaking up again. "Coddled is a bit of a strange way to put it." He said addressing more towards Jazz than Ka. "I've had my share of 'torture training', but this is my first official time at a real beach." Ada said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 First Meeting   Team 7 First Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitime1st August 2014, 9:19 am

Jazz's eyes would narrow at apparently she was lumped in along with the rest of the Zireh, causing her to clear her throat before speaking. On the record I didn't have any problem with calling them bots. Roxas-sensei has some chip on his shoulder or something. Jazz said before she would squirm a bit as the sand was crushing her lungs abit when she inhaled a bit too deeply. This is my first time at a beach, when I watched someone swim it was at a pool. she said to Ada before closing her eyes slightly to begin meditating deciding to zone out in order to pass the time more quickly, it wasn't like they were going to get out of here anytime soon so she didn't have any incentive to continue to listen to either Ka's idiotic suggestions or the little bickering which might of stemmed from it.

She would remain alert despite this, her mind was off somewhere but her body was still as alert as it could be in her current situation she was well aware that when stacked against her squad mates her combat specialties were different and thus she might very well not fair well against them. Not Ka, if she was better than anyone she was better than that failure but Ada gave off an aura of confidence which made her revisit her training and see where she could have uped the ante. As a result after today she was considering training more, perhaps physically though it really wasn't her perogative to do such she felt maybe she shouldn't neglect it in exchange for focusing her time on other things. At the same time though she did need to breeze through more fuinjutsu techniques and begin to work on those puppets of hers, perhaps she would ask her "mother" for a favor and use her expanse of wealth to her advantage, the woman would probably be happy that Jazz took the time to awknowledge her, after all they hadn't spoke to each other before. It wasn't for lack of trying, Jazz understood the woman at 3 months, but her body wasn't developed enough for her to articulate properly and thus when she practiced speaking alone she didn't like how her voice sounded and thus refused to speak. Oh by the way Ka-baka, it's as if every time you speak you attempt to lower our collective intelligence to match yours. Unfortunately I suggest you just give up this endeavor now, it'll take you the rest of your life before you bridge the gap between mine intellect and yours. Jazz said her eyes still closed her voice in a monotone as she paused before speaking again.

I mean that of course, with no disrespect.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 First Meeting   Team 7 First Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitime1st August 2014, 3:03 pm

Ka rolled his eyes when Ada had decided to speak up, not contributing at all for ways to get out of the sand. Made him really wonder if both of their parents should have pulled out at some point. At this point Stalkers eyes had started to glow red out of anger towards the two blatently insulting his master, almost to the point where he wanted to crush their skulls between his jaws. "You know Ada, you put up this act that your tough, but I can see underneath that you are just a scared little girl" He said before nodding at Stalker, who would open it's mouth wide in Ka's face. A split second later Ka was being enveloped in Phase chakra, causing him to sink a couple inches before getting a foot on Stalkers tail, which was still under the sand.

That was the point when Jazz would say that he was far less intelligent then she was, and he would probably never reach her level. Honestly he had no intentions of trying to bridge their gaps of intelligence, it would be too much of a pain in the ass to be that smart. "You can call me stupid, but unlike both you fools, I actually had to bust my hump graduating the exams. Not relying strictly on a family name. Oh and I seem to be the only one coming up with a plan to get us the hell out of here" As he said this, Stalkers tail would fling him out of the ground effortlessly with b rank strength, sending him twenty feet into the air. Stalker would fly out of the sand as Ka was airborn, and caught him on his back before landing back onto the sand without a sound keeping an eye on Roxas down on the beach. "Now you two maybe smarter then I am, but I'm the only one to know this is a test of our resourcefulness, well that and knowing never to be alone" Then again, they did have each other, stuck in the sand.

stalker:
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 First Meeting   Team 7 First Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitime1st August 2014, 7:22 pm

Ada let out a laugh with a bit of a smile as Ka crawled out of his whole. Ka's words cut him slightly but Ada bit his tongue holding it back. The academy exams were a decent breeze so Ada really had not right to speak up about that but still he couldn't help but laugh out loud. "Normally this is where I was taught to squeeze the air out of your longues for calling me a 'scared little girl' but I just can't seem to find the need." Ada said letting out a much more vocal laugh. "I may not be willing to take back my words but at least I understand punishments. If you don't accept the first without contest you often get punished far harsher." Ada said plainly. A board left over from the table Roxas destroyed earlier lifted up and moved its self to Ada's head, planting itself in the ground just beside him, casting its shadow over his head. "Now if you'll excuse me I am so ready for my daily nap." Ada said shrugging his shoulders before leaning his head back and honestly trying to go to sleep.

O.O.C. sry for the shorter post, little uninspired atm
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 First Meeting   Team 7 First Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitime1st August 2014, 9:00 pm

Jazz would watch Ka get out of the hole before rationalizing the pro's and con's of warning him and not warning him before she settled for the latter and would just keep her mouth shut. ...Idiot. Jazz muttered before she would close her eyes and promptly drift off, she had learn rather early on in like how to force herself to sleep in order to maximize the amount of sleep she got through a day. The reasoning of course was that after all her training she would be unable to sleep yet still be expected to continue in the morning and thus she needed to learn how to get enough sleep every day. Eventually it got to the point where if she needed to she could fall asleep for a bit only if to sleep for a precious couple of minutes so that she would have enough energy to make it through the day.

That was her endurance training after all and it was paying off quite early, of course she could of stayed and spectated exactly what would happen but she had no interest in seeing the failure be proven such. Instead she would allow herself to take a respite so the time she would spend would pass on quicker, it would seem Ada had the same idea. What a wonderful team, and a wonderful sensei focusing on getting them to work together instead of making them stronger, Roxas Kukinorite had definitely turned into someone that she would only pretend to respect unlike Lynx-sama who she gave her respect to freely. She, Lynx-sama that is was right of course that he wasn't meant to be clan head, rather than cutting out the devotion and emotions one had to certain people he clung to them, feelings at least feeling them made you weak and a true kukinorite clan head knows no weakness.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 First Meeting   Team 7 First Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitime1st August 2014, 10:03 pm

Roxas stretched a little before sitting up. He tsked at the situation that was occurring and looked up at Ka. "Ka Jiko," he would say in a stern voice. "You pass. Go on and grab a drink and a bite to eat from the supply I have hidden underneath the towel." Roxas would then turn to the two who were still stuck in the sand and walked up to them. He held a look of disappointment about him. It seemed these two were still too stuck up to understand much. Of course Roxas had been awake the entire time, listening to them all ramble on and such. After all, Zireh didn't sleep.

"Jazz Kukinorite, Ada Zerin. You two have failed today's test. I will tell you why," Roxas would say as he squatted down in front of the two. "First and foremost I made myself your enemy. Should have been quite obvious. I set down rules and captured you three. This was to test to see if you could group together against a common foe and escape from a sticky situation together. But no, you both were too prideful to get yelled at again or punished. Maybe that is how you learnt being coddled in your little homes, but out here in the real world it is kill or be killed. Eat or be eaten. If you are captured, then your village is at risk. Your home, family, friends. You must keep secrets hidden and escape as quickly, silently and efficiently as possible. Though this was not the exact situation, I did set up a scenario for you all to try and work together out of the hole I put you in. Only Ka suggested the escape, though the assaulting me part was a bit annoying, it was smart. I was unguarded. Taking a nap you may say, which would be the perfect time to escape and take out your guard."

Roxas would sigh before standing right back up. "Ka formed a game plan. Offered to help you both. And yet you turn him down and mock him in some way. You are a team. Do you understand? Everything that you do needs to be for the team and most importantly, with the team. Teamwork is key to survival in this world. Without it, you will be swallowed up and cast into the depths of hell. Now," he would begin as he stomped on the ground, the earth moving away from the two and freeing them. "I shall now take you all to our housing for the weekend. You two will be going without dinner. Ka Jiko will not for successfully escaping the situation and attempting to work with you both. Ka, hand them some water please." Roxas would then turn his back to the two and walk back to his blanket where Ka should have probably found a cooler filled with water and sandwhiches.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 First Meeting   Team 7 First Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitime1st August 2014, 10:55 pm

Ada was, how do I put this, asleep. The words of his new found sensei missing their mark by a mile in his mind. Screaming, yelling, hoot and hollering wouldn't wake him right now. In that sense he was a heavy sleeper, and no not something a good shinobi should be. It wasn't until he felt the earth shift around him that his eye's creaked open. The final stretch of words from his new sensei was the only thing that he caught as he shrugged his stiff shoulders. So far he didn't really enjoy his first trip to the beach. "So thats it?" Ada said out loud as his sensei walked away from them. Ada wasn't a super brilliant of a person, he was about average in knowledge about the world around him, but he was really inquisitive about things. First there was this Jazz who acted like a tortured soul, who expected physical beatings from making a mistake. Then there was Ka, who was obvious a bit of a lap dog to their new sensei. Then there was himself, who was used to being tossed in a hole as punishment. Finally there was Roxas, a new Sensei who started out the day punishing the group, but was really trying to test them. Ada laughed a little to himself. He was getting what he wanted, he should try enjoy it a bit more. Then again may be he was starting to enjoy, at least the part about finally being around people who'd treat him like a normal person.

"Some one's a little softy." Ada sung out with a laugh. "Trying to make it look like you a big 'ol meanie trapping us in the sand as punishment. I barely had time to catch a twenty minute nap before he came back. 'O I'm so sorry I'll let you go. You just be good for now, on kay.'" Ada said joking around, actually expecting to get into a bit more trouble. It didn't matter as he stood up. He started to move towards Ka, and follow him where Roxas told him to go. Once close enough only he could hear he said the one thing, he probably would never admit again. "...all ways terrified of everything, never show it..." he said in very hushed over whisper.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 First Meeting   Team 7 First Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitime2nd August 2014, 5:12 am

Jazz would wake up before blowing on the sand in front of her as she listened to what Roxas had said, a test, teamwork work together or one wouldn't survive in life.. she had failed yet rather than hit her he starved her and not both? He was an odd one and when he stomped the ground she would move her hands and pull herself out of the ground. She was pissed very much so though outwardly her face seemed colder than it had been through out this little get together. She would stay in place for one moment inhaling...exhaling...inhaling again before she decided to speak her anger clouding over her better judgement but she was fine with the punishment she would sustain after this for openly disrespecting the acting clan head. I will never respect you or your ideals, you low-born Bot. her voice was icy and it had been said loud enough that anyone paying attention or rather anyone who wasn't concentrating or talking themselves would hear it and after she said it the barest hint of her five headed shadow would manifest all around her.

It was only then that she would walk pulling out her book from storage and clamping her mouth shut, she wouldn't speak anymore perhaps it was the anger at being humiliated with no physical abuse or rather the fact that he had said she of all people was coddled. It made her burn with rage and want to have him at her feet one day while she dictated the terms and watched as he was helpless only listening because the disparity between them was too large. No from now on she would listen, and she would watch, and once she had gained enough power she would beat him within an inch of his life so that he learned his place. This I swear, on the blood of my ancestors. she thought to herself while walking and would only put up her book if Ka attempted to offer her water, not out of pride or anything of the sort but rather so that she wouldn't seek to expel her built up rage and lash out on him. Sure he was an idiot who probably would still deserve it even if she did but he wasn't the one she was angry at, lapdog and potential sensei favorite yes, but no this anger was for Roxas and Roxas alone and she would cultivate it and let it grow until she could express it outward one day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 First Meeting   Team 7 First Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitime2nd August 2014, 1:19 pm

The moment Ka heard his name being called out, Stalker would beat his sings and fly into the air. That was until they had heard Roxas's next statement saying that he had passed this little test, then Stalker would simply fly over to be beach towel. The beast would do a barrel roll in the air, causing Ka to fall off, then it would fire another Phase blast at Ka, making him Tangible again. Ka landed on the ground with a soft thud next to the beach towel, and remove the cooler from underneath it. After hearing that this was all a test Ka was as giddy as a school girl, and all he wanted to do was laugh in Jazz's face. However would opt out at the moment. Seemed Ada would take this news as a joke, and semi-insult their sensei even further. The Jiko would pull out four bottle of water for the group, and open one before Ada would walk up to him, confirming what he had said earlier. "The trick is to embrace your emotions, not to hide them. Allows you to be in the moment instead of behind that wall of yours" Ka would say tossing the bottled water at Ada in hopes that he would catch it.

That was when pretty much the entire island would hear Jazz's frustration towards Roxas, which brought a smile to his face. Seemed that she didn't like being out smarted by the academy failure, but at least she was out of there before any real damage could have been done. She would head towards the two by the towel, obviously pissed about the whole situation. He would hold out his hand in order to give her a bottle of water, wiping the smile off his face. Last thing she needed was a reminder that she was the failure this time. "No hard feelings okay?"
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 First Meeting   Team 7 First Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th August 2014, 4:31 am

As Jazz's words reached Roxas's ears he came to a dead stop. He turned to look at Jazz as her shadow appeared. Roxas wasn't sure what happened next as he seemed to black out, but what did happen was the following. His shadow appeared once again and then he seemed to disappear, his speed probably to quick for the Genin to see as he moved at Blinding Light speeds. Roxas was in front of Jazz in no time, his hand lashing out to her neck, squeezing tight so she'd have trouble breathing as he lifted her frail body up into the air so she was face to face with him. "Watch your tongue. You are lower than the Zireh, fucking clone," he would whisper to her where the other two and anyone nearby would be unable to hear. He squeezed hard on her throat but not enough to break anything.

Roxas's fury would suddenly disappear as he regained himself. He looked at Jazz's eyes before looking down at his own metallic hand around her throat. Gently, Roxas put her down to the ground and grabbed his head, having a slight headache. After shaking it off he would turn back to the squad. "We have a cabin to the North of here, secluded from the resorts. Report there in two hours. It shall be your new home for the following week." Roxas would then look back at Jazz, a look of anger on his face, before walking away.

[exit]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 First Meeting   Team 7 First Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th August 2014, 1:29 pm

Not getting a responce from either of his team mates, Ka would grab the cooler from under the blankets and retrive the sandwiches from inside of it. "Well now that you two have pissed Roxas off to the point of going to furiously masterbate in the shower, you two can have something to eat" He would say tossing a sandwich to Jazz then Ada. Looking around the beach, he would notice families enjoying the ocean, people tanning, almost oblivious to what was going on in the world. Guess the world need distraction in order to keep from blowing up. He would then turn to Stalker who had just landed on the ground, and pat him just behind the ear. "Hey bud, mind going back to the village for me, and grabbing my bag and sword?" Ka would say to the beast before putting his sandwich in Stalkers mouth.

Stalker would take off at B rank speed and would soon disappear from sight, leaving the three Genin standing on beach, with no supervision. He would turn towards his two team mate with a grin on his face. "Well the day is still early, and I'm sure we're all anxious to see what we can all do, either of you want to spar?"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 First Meeting   Team 7 First Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th August 2014, 2:14 pm

Jazz was choking one moment she was walking the next she was suddenly snatched up in an iron grip being held by Roxas Jazz instinctively grabbing the arm that was holding her with as much strength as she could muster as she frantically tried to pry his grip off of her neck so she could breathe. She heard his words and would stiffen before slumping as he gripped her throat tighter causing her to begin to see white spots as she was terrified at the moment, she knew on some level that he wouldn't dare kill her but at this moment she was unsure. However this fear would thankfully be unfounded as he eventually dropped her causing her to collapse on her knees on the sandy ground her hands touching the floor as she greedily gasped for air. Choking was new, and she would continue to hyperventilate missing the angry glance he gave her in favor of trying to regain her breath by the time she looked up and managed to compose himself he was gone.

She would straighten up remaining on her knees while rubbing her neck, before dodging the thrown sandwich rather than catch it or be hit by it. She wasn't hungry not after that, she had lost her apetite and it was only her training which kept her from shaking. He had attacked her without her being able to detect it, it was an eye-opener in terms of the distance in strength between them. She would have to observe him closely and learn eventually how to take him down only then would she feel truly safe in his presence. Ka would say something causing her to look up at him now trusting her voice since she had managed to slow her breathing enough to it's original rate. Granted the blood was still pumping and the adrenaline filling her system was still there but she had enough mental fortitude to appear not bothered by it. At least I now know he isn't above utilizing violence as a way to force us to obey. But no, I do not wish to spar right now, however I would be willing to referee if you and Ada-teme wish to. Jazz said picking herself up and dusting off the sand on her body.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 First Meeting   Team 7 First Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitime5th August 2014, 5:43 pm

"No" Ada said quickly after Jazz finished speaking. He hastily screwed the top down on his bottle without saying more but his hands were shaking a bit. He'd escaped up till now without actually showing off his combat prowess, or lack there of. There was no way he was going to accept a random dual between teammates. "You two have fun. I have no interest in showing either of you anything I have hidden. Thats the last thing I need." Ada said moving off to chair, most likely set up by the hotels. At this point he was more than ready to head home and catch up on his training, but he wasn't so ready to return to the ship where his guards were waiting for him. Slowly he lowered himself down into the chair, finally relaxing for the first time in a while. An umbrella from a few feet away was quickly plucked from the ground and replanted next to him, casting its shadow over Ada. "No seriously feel free to bloody each other up. She seems to enjoy beatings and you apparently have a superiority complex of some sorts. Besides I could use the entertainment for a while." Ada said with a smile.

O.O.C. idk was having a mental block today so really short I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 First Meeting   Team 7 First Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitime5th August 2014, 6:52 pm

United they stand, sticks in the mud. Ka could understand why Jazz was opting out, after Roxas nearly popping her head off her shoulders. After that she would probably need to rest for a while, but what about Ada. Why wasn't he ready to blow off some steam? All he got was a lecture about being rude, no harm came to Ada what so ever. His eyes would moved from Ada to Jazz, and then back again before a disturbing thought came to mind. There is no way he could be into her.... Sick dude. The pure thought of Ada's potential cradle robbing sent chills down his spine. However this did bring up an interesting idea, innocent of course, but interesting. "Lets make it interesting then, loser becomes the winner's slave for a week" He said putting a grin on his face, trying to get either of them to take a chance.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 First Meeting   Team 7 First Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitime6th August 2014, 7:20 am

Jazz expected that, after all it would seem Ada had seen right through her own plan to conserve her strength while watching the others to see what she could learn from them and about them. She would rub her neck a bit more before moving over to take a sandwich seeing as she one he had thrown earlier was now in the sand, her..interaction with Roxas causing her to not pay too much attention to what Ka had chucked at her. She would open up the wrapping before sniffing it and then proceeding to take a small bite chewing quickly before swallowing, the taste was...different as this was the first time she had eaten a sandwich before. Not that she'd let the others know that she would continue to eat before Ada would say something else and she would look up staring at him for a bit before going back to eating her food. ..It's good. Jazz thought to herself as she finished it using the back of her hand to brush the crumbs off her mouth before deciding to answer Ka.

Thats not really fair, one loss for a whole week. It should be one loss, oh well 5 losses in a row the loser becomes the winner's slave for a week. However at any time they can challenge the winner again and it is up to them to accept or not accept within that week timeframe. Jazz said mainly to humor Ka, but the fact that he had added in that the loser becam the winners slave seemed appealing if not just for the humiliation aspect. Also...Ada-teme your the one with the superiority complex. Ka-baka is just stupid. Though you did get the pain aspect of my life accurate so I suppose you have points for that. she said reaching for water from the cooler and then promptly drinking that as well. though she herself still didn't want to fight today mainly because they might end up hurting themselves and the Bot, he couldn't punish her in her mind now could he, wanted them to report back in two hours.

Though I understand why you wish to do such, it is so you could get a better idea of where each of us are so you can take the squad leader position in the feild when Roxas isn't around to give us orders?
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 First Meeting   Team 7 First Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th August 2014, 12:59 pm

Ada let out a laugh thinking of the idea of this slave bet. It was beyond entertaining to him. He couldn't help but let his laughter out as he sat back up quickly. He turned, sitting side ways in the chair to look at his two team mates. "I say go for it. One loss, one weeks servitude." Ada said standing up and walking slowly towards his teammates. "The hence forth slave, may challenge for his freedom only at the end of said week." His eyes passed from Jazz to Ka and back. "I've got no interest in this personally, having either of you as a pet would just slow me down. Though I do love the conflict, and well lets just say I enjoy watching. So how about it. You two fight it out and I'll be the judge. Say first blood?" Ada said, letting a bit of his clan's blood lust boil to the surface in his odd fascination with this bet.

There was some other things behind Ada's interest in this bet than just one person's eternal suffering. Jazz had touched pretty close to it, but aimed at the wrong person. Ada never even considered being a leader of a team, but being the guy behind them pulling the strings. Now that really interested him. Step one he needed this conflict to happen.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 First Meeting   Team 7 First Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th August 2014, 2:21 pm

Holy shit, did Ada just take his side for once? Maybe being stuck in the ground did more brain damage then one would expect. Meanwhile Jazz would just continuiously insult him, but she would never change, that much is certain. He would hear Jazz suggesting alterations to the plan, which brought a grin to his face. "I get it, after the beating Roxas just gave you, you dont want to be enslaved by another Robot. It's cute" Ka said keeping the grin on his face, hoping that it would persuade her to move towards his line of thinking.

She would then ask why they were suggesting the things they were suggesting, openly asking if they were trying to take the leadership role of the group. "I'm only saying this stuff because it seems our new sensei isn't all there, so it is up to us to train each other" he would begin to roll up Roxas beach towel and place it on top of the cooler, then look towards the ocean."Dont know about you guys, but I got sand all over the place, anyone want to go for a swim?"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 First Meeting   Team 7 First Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th August 2014, 8:41 am

The comment had her raging but before she lashed out she would quell her temper before she could rise to his bait, still she had to save face and instead would finish her water before making her own comment. Fine, one loss one week of servitude, five losses in a row an the winner gets a special request. But not right now, I would rather be in prime condition when we eventually have to see him again. Once we meet up with him however, I will spar you. Jazz said as she closed the now empty bottle and would look for a place to throw it away spotting a trash can in the distance she would throw it and end up making the shot. In her youth she probably would of done something to celebrate such a thing, an arm pump or something of the sort now however..she was content with a small smirk at it for now.

She would notice that he had just answered honestly while Ada remained quiet causing her to rethink her assessment of which one of the two was more of the threat to her position, she didn't want to be the leader because of her pride she figured she would end up so due to her intelligence. But now she realized she would end up not being such due to Roxas's obvious dislike for her, as the direct result of her own anger towards him, and thus Ka saw that and wanted to prey on it. It wasn't the case and now it was a toss up between Ka and Ada, though in the case of the latter behind all of that talk he didn't seem like the leader type thus it would end up being Ka. While she didn't like playing second fiddle to anyone she was content on some level with playing a supportive role on the squad, observing and listening and only bringing up her own opinions when asked specifically, this was how she was brought up how she functioned. She was not yet required to lead anything until she became the clan head and thus she would use this time to gather information on both types of leaders, the charismatic figurehead and the manipulative puppeteer. So that I may learn to incorporate them both in order to bring my clan into a new age.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 First Meeting   Team 7 First Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th August 2014, 11:08 pm

O.O.C. I cant say sorry enough about being so late on this post. I'll be back on track soon.

Ada shrugged seeing as no fight was to occur today, but it gave a silver lining to tomorrows other wise dark clouds. With the stuffy team sensei gone Ada felt it should loosen up a bit. He still wasn't going to take back what he said but still, they were supposed to be on a team together. It would be a shame for their team not to be able to function together. The Zerin's had all ways been secretive about their abilities but Ada wanted to trust these new teammates. He honestly really did. After all he'd begged for this chance. "I dont care for swimming, but..." Ada started, trying to find the right words to continue. "Despite having been placed on this team with the likes of you two, it would be shameful if my team were to fail." Ada said liking the words that were flowing out. "I know we gave our specialties earlier but it might honestly be more helpful to actually tell each other what we can do. At least the basics." Ada said shrugging. "With hardass sensei gone, I feel ok letting you two in on a few secrets, but only if you share as well." Ada said waiting for a response. Then he turned quickly before anything could be said. "Providing the lap dog over here can keep his mouth shut." Ada said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 First Meeting   Team 7 First Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitime12th August 2014, 4:18 am

Jesus, no getting to know one another, no sparring, no swimming, it was like these two were just allergic to his suggestions. Well okay, maybe Jazz agreed to the terms of battle, but so far they both were proving to be more of a liability to Ka's progress in life. He was hoping that this was wrong of course, Ka really wanted to get along and have possible friendships............ Okay maybe not friendships with these two, maybe a mutual dislike strong enough to keep them together.

That was when Ada would suggest them getting to know one another, and Ka's palm would slap his own forehead before he would fall into the sand. The hell man! All he had been trying to do since Roxas left was attempting to get these two to open up, kind of a round a bout if you ask me. He would let out a soft laugh when Ada called him a lapdog, and sit up on the sand, still grinning his grin. "Ladies first" Ka was of course referring to Ada and the attitude around him, way more feminine then Jazz that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 First Meeting   Team 7 First Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitime12th August 2014, 12:22 pm

Jazz would react only slightly to the fact that Ada wished to get to know everyone's abilities but only after Roxas had left, perhaps it was smart seeing as Roxas would of wished to test them perhaps, individually or as a team either or, in a bid to find out exactly where they were in terms of skill. She didn't mind that so when Ka said ladies first she would turn and look at Ada expectantly, having gotten the joke Ka had said but wouldn't linger too long before she would reply. I utilize, Kugujutsu, Fuinjutsu mainly however for the moment until I get the necessary funs it won't incorporate too much of my arsenal, meaning you will rarely see me use it. I am..what my clan calls a "Super-Genius", Kukinorites are naturally much more intelligent than normal humans, I am naturally much more intelligent than my clan members, thus it was coined. Because of said intellect I am able to enter a state of hyperawareness which things seem to slow down when in actuality my brain is simply processing things faster. I am also capable at taijutsu, due to being a Kukinorite clan member and currently know 1 road, which isn't one of the usual ones thanks to blood ancestry. I will be expected to learn Nine more before I reach Chunin or T. Jonin. Jazz would said promptly before pausing before frowning slightly deciding whether or not she should say the remaining stuff or not..she usually wouldn't but they were supposed to be a team and if any of them held out on her then she would no longer share as well.

It was a risk of course putting yourself out there while not knowing whether the others would also contribute, but it wasn't Ka she was worried about it was Ada, all day he had been deflecting and the one time he wished for everyone else to share he himself didn't begin. I utilize the Psionic Release, and have the capabilities for Nen and I have a Soul Orb with fire release though I am considering purging it. In addition I have inherited what is called the...Sadist Gene when I see blood spilled the adrenaline my body produces increases drastically allowing me to gain large increases in physical strength without subjecting my body to the strain of using it. The amount of strength gained is porportionate to the amount of blood I see, it is why my primary weapon Castilion is bladed in such a way to maim rather than kill. I am also a masochist, as a result of my training I can handle large amounts of pain because I don't process it the same way most do, pain is..pleasurable to me. I have Eidetic Kinesthesia. When I see something, I never forget it and have perfect recall, and I'm not just the heir to the Kukinorite Clan, part of my family are cadet branch members of the Rikigaku clan and thus I know some of their techniques as well. she said before placing both of her hands in her pockets having said all she wanted to say and would then move her head gesturing to Ada. Your up next.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 First Meeting   Team 7 First Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team 7 First Meeting
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2