Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Laboratory - Project J Birth

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seran

Seran

Laboratory - Project J Birth Empty
PostSubject: Laboratory - Project J Birth   Laboratory - Project J Birth Icon_minitime28th July 2014, 5:30 am

According to Kyoshiro's calculations, if there had been no flaws in his experiment then the woman known as Jasmine would be coming some time this month. He wasn't sure when since this was the first normal grown child he had created, but he knew it would be soon. It hadn't been that long since the experiment was done, normally one would have to wait nearly a full year, but thanks to the special DNA he had put inside the fetus along with the jutsu he had used, the birthing process would be extremely fast. He had been partially tempted to go out and see how things were going, but he had other things to do in the meantime.

Kyoshiro was sitting in the main hall now, staring out over the sea. The lab was cleaned since the last experiment to provide a sterile environment for the child and he had stolen a few supplies from the local hospital so as to procure the necessary equipment needed to deliver the baby. This would be his first time but he had requested a few lessons in it from the shogunate's hospital.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Laboratory - Project J Birth   Laboratory - Project J Birth Icon_minitime28th July 2014, 5:48 am

Jasmine was...pregnant, she knew it, by now most of the Blades knew it, she counted 6 now, the only one she hadn't met yet was the weilder of Kabutowari...whoever he was. Either way she was pregnant not just pregnant but heavily pregnant and she had read about pregancy over the pass week their was no reason for her to be this pregnant, unless Jazz was either growing much faster than what Kyoshiro said or she was having twins by some awful chance. The latter wasn't that bad maybe Kyoshiro had miscalculated, but the latter would be horrible, it pained her to give up just Jazz even though she had never seen her before nor originally had any plans to grow attatched to her she felt the overwhelming need to protect her probably due to the massive amounts of hormones being generated in her body giving her 7 months of pregnancy hormones in one week. The morning sickness..ugh it was horrid, the whole first day all she could do after she had her sex romp was spew and spew and spew she honestly thought she was going to die, that Kami was punishing her for partaking in a ritual to create life.

But then it passed so it wasn't that bad and she gradually adapted to the fact that everyday she was larger than before. She was currently on her way up the hill, which she hated, thank Kami for chakra skates otherwise she would of just gave up and waited until it was time to deliver to do this, to meet Kyoshiro for a check up. She hadn't informed him she was coming of course but she was sure he'd understand hopefully their were no more of those experiments of his running about, because that would just be horrible. As she skated upward she would look back at Rebecca before smiling softly, as she was still basking in the reality that her best friend was in love with her, it was a nice feeling. However that nice feeling was interupted when she felt like a water balloon popped right between her legs, it didn't hurt or anything but the underwear she was wearing became soaked the liquid running down her legs. Oh fuck..Becca...Becca help I think my water just broke. Jasmines said sinking downward so she didn't end up falling from the sky, even though she was only about three feet above the ground, before pointing towards the last place she had met Kyoshiro. Fuck..we need to get up there...what genius builds a lab on a freaking cliff
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Laboratory - Project J Birth   Laboratory - Project J Birth Icon_minitime28th July 2014, 6:06 am

Rebecca was a bit tired from this bloody hike all the through a god damn bush, uphill to add to the discomfort, but still, she was content enough with watching Jasmine who seemed completely calm about the soon to be happening operation. The suddenly, it happened, causing Bec to turn to the side and roll up her tongue to stop herself of chocking in surprise. Honestly, the idea of child birth just seemed so disgusting, so much so that she appeared to be more worried by watching then actually participating. Then adrenaline kicked in as the realisation of the situations gravity caught up to her racing mind, causing Rebecca's entire body to jerk up the hill. "Ah! Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck....fuck." Without much strength behind her, even with the added limitations removed, her frail body wasn't enough to carry her love up the hill, so without any other options, she resorted to acting as a support beam, trying her best to power up this cliff like terrain.

"What do I do? What can I do? Jasmine are you okay? Where the fuck is this place?" Ah, she's gonna die, or at least, she might, judging by the reaction. The thought to scream for help did occur more then once, but they were in a middle of no where, who would hear? She also thought about releasing her Cyro and using her ice to life Jasmine, but what if the cold was bad for the baby? NO wait, the fluids...the water, they'd freeze up. Rebecca would continue to drag, push or carry Jasmine to the top, whatever worked really, until she stopped, wondering where the fuck she was suppose to go from here. "Shit. Jas, where do we go? Hello!" She'd shout out for the moron scientist, hoping he'd come to help.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Laboratory - Project J Birth   Laboratory - Project J Birth Icon_minitime28th July 2014, 6:50 am

Something would flicker near Kyoshiro's desk, drawing his attention. He walked over and took a quick peak before raising his eyebrows. "Oh dear. Hmm.. Number twelve, will you please be a dear for me and pick them up?" he would say after pressing a button on his computer. He would then walk down the room toward the doors, press a few buttons on the keypad and await for them to arrive.

Meanwhile, as Rebecca attempted to get Jasmine up the hill, something black began seeping through the earth below them and rising. It had a completely black gelatinous body that appeared to be somewhat transparent with a white festival mask where its face was. At fist appearance it seemed to have no arms or legs. The mouth of the mask suddenly cracked into a smile and the body seemed to sprout a single arm that reached out toward Jasmine's shoulder. If they attempted to hit it they would seemingly just go through it, but when it touched her it would seem solid enough. Additionally, if they jerked in fright and Jasmine appeared to be in danger of falling, the creature would swerve around her and flatten out, becoming soft and flat, yet physical like that of a water bed. No matter the case, once it had secured Jasmine it would slide up the hill and toward the cliff wall where the door was ajar.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Laboratory - Project J Birth   Laboratory - Project J Birth Icon_minitime28th July 2014, 7:05 am

Jasmine would rest against Rebecca silently cursing the fact that her friend wasn't nearly as strong as she was and despite Jasmines smaller size, well not anymore, it was pointless for her to attempt to get her help other than steadying her. Together they would make their way up only to have a creature pop up behind them causing Jasmine to make an displeased face. Not another one... Jasmine would say thankfully it wasn't scary otherwise she was sure Becca would of had a heart attack, that is off course if she wasn't having one right now. Personally she didn't think it was scary, though she wasn't a good judge of that as she hadn't been terrified of anything in her life, she blamed her mother for that, sometimes she wanted to feel fear but couldn't and thus "scary" movies held no appeal for her.

She would teeter a bit slumping downward even more when a wave of contractions hit causing her to close her eyes as she tried to maintain the concentration to count. As a result she would miss the point when it would reach for her only to realize it was grasping her after the fact. If she was dropped by Becca then she would end up falling thankfully caught by the thing and would open her eyes as she would be carried up the hill. Becca...calm down Kyoshiro apparently makes experiments be thankful this one isn't like the last one seeing as you still don't like Venom all that much you probably would of shat yourself. Jasmine said managing a grin before another wave of contraction hit and she tense closing her eyes yet again, it was hard to describe it especially since apparently according to the books it was like having a period....but she was sterile and never had one before and thus was in agony.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Laboratory - Project J Birth   Laboratory - Project J Birth Icon_minitime28th July 2014, 7:23 am

Rebecca was trying her best, she really was, but once that thing seeped from the ground, she managed to get them about three extra meters in an instant before it took hold of Jasmine. Naturally she went for a panicked swipe, seemingly going straight though. Her mentality suddenly changed from "Just keep moving" to "Hell nawh, that thang's a demon!" Her body became as still as the ice in her veins, as she froze in place, doing her best to keep up some form of a brave face in preparation to protect her friend from this fiendish ghoul as it appeared to be.

What the fuck is up with this nut? Like, transparent thing is fine, but the mask? Why the fucking mask? Its fucking eerie as shit. The words to reassure her managed to reach her ears of course, only after she had picked up a stick ready to start swinging. Wait...Another bug? I'm keeping my fucking stick. Even with the words from Jas, it still creeped the fuck out of her, especially when it silvered up the remainder of the hill without her, causing her to fall into an all out sprint up the hill falling behind slightly, but making sure to get to the end location all the same. That was a very dangerous activity, because lord only knows, the moment she lost sight of Jasmine, she was gonna have a course chance of 90 degrees and be lost in a matter of seconds.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Laboratory - Project J Birth   Laboratory - Project J Birth Icon_minitime28th July 2014, 8:12 am

As the creature approached the door with Jasmine, Kyoshiro stepped out. "Hmm... Seems it is time. Take her to the surgical room," said Kyoshiro as he stepped out of the way. The creature would proceed down the steps without any bumps to Jasmine and would whisk her off toward the surgical lab. Kyoshiro would then raise an eyebrow at Rebecca. "Please put that away. And wash your hands before entering the lab. Sticks can contain different bacteria on them and bringing that into my lab can be potentially hazardous to my test subject," he would say. One might think he meant the strange blob, but in reality he was speaking about the baby. Without further words, Kyoshiro would wait for Rebecca to enter before closing and locking the door.

The young boy would then walk down toward the door the creature had gone through and wash his hands at a faucet outside of another door before walking inside where the creature was laying her down on the table she was on once before. "Strip her down so we may begin," he would say. The creature would grow arms once again before gently pulling at the clothing on Jasmine, with or without her consent as Kyoshiro walked over to a cabinet and began pulling out supplies.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Laboratory - Project J Birth   Laboratory - Project J Birth Icon_minitime28th July 2014, 7:32 pm

Ugh, oh hi Kyoshiro thanks for the lift now can we get this thing out of me and please don't tell me I have to push. Jasmine said upon being floated into the room before wincing yet again and would find herself being laid down on the operating table. She would look around for Becca lifting her hand in a wordless plea for her friend to come and hold it so she could at least get some reassurance. She bore no discomfort with allowing the creature to strip her down, it wasn't like she was shy about her body anyways, for one Becca had already seen her naked multiple times and the only other people in the room were, Kyoshiro who probably was asexual and the blob thing. She was more concerned with the fact that she was due to deliver now rather than two more days for now and would make grasping motions while moving her hand towards her if Becca didn't understand her motions for her to come here.

Why is she so early, is she going to be okay, please tell me she's going to be okay. she wasn't scared, though she wished she could be instead she kept seeing statistics for a healthy birth paired with a premature one and she knew that it was more risky for the baby not to mention this was her first no, her only she would never do this again. Becca I need you here I can't do this alone. she said her voice slightly strained as she visibly winced yet again.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Laboratory - Project J Birth   Laboratory - Project J Birth Icon_minitime28th July 2014, 8:28 pm

Rebecca would drop her stick, not really sure where she needed to go to wash her hands, if she came across something, then she'd more then happily use it. For now however, she would brush her palms together and run in after jasmine, watching the the monster spun off her clothing, before jogging over to grab her hand, a little worried by the small chance of her mind going blank durning the operation. "I'm here right now, but don't freak out too much, okay Hun. Cause if you do, I won't stand a chance. Rebecca's hand was freezing cold, I'm not sure if that's a good thing, but at least it won't start to slip away from sweat, right?

"This place is soooo creepy. Aren't their non-mad people who do this kind of stuff?" she was trying to bring forth some form of comedic relief, first to Jasmine, and then to herself. Perhaps insulting the doctor scientist guy wasn't the best idea, but then again, look at his evil lair, he most likely gets off an calls like that.

Small post, but I'm ipading...
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Laboratory - Project J Birth   Laboratory - Project J Birth Icon_minitime29th July 2014, 9:22 am

"I wouldn't call myself mad, maybe a little eccentric, but not mad," Kyoshiro would say as he pulled out some cloth and a needle. He walked over toward Jasmine once again and smiled. "You are the first natural birth I have done with my jutsu. I suppose you could say your my first experiment in human cloning. There is bound to be a few bugs to work out, though this isn't as bad. I can already tell the fetus has grown successfully without any defaults. Not to mention the human birth rate is always unpredictable, some come early and some come later," he would say while rubbing some brownish orange liquid across her stomach. He then took the needle and filled it with some sort of liquid from a test tube. "This may sting a bit. Its just to numb the pain so don't worry." He proceeded to inject the needle into her and let loose the liquid. Almost immediately Jazz would begin to feel numb around her stomach.

"Now, I will preform what the doctors call a C-section. Because this is not truly natural, and the fact that you were originally sterile, a completely natural birth would do you some harm along with the child," he would say while he pulled a scalpel from his desk. He then paused a moment and looked over at Rebecca. "The squeamish may want to look away as I am about to cut her open. No worries about a scar though, I can easily get rid of it along with the stretch marks if you so wish."
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Laboratory - Project J Birth   Laboratory - Project J Birth Icon_minitime29th July 2014, 11:05 pm

OOC: Short Post sorry.

Jasmine would hiss a bit at the needle before leaning her head back and closing her eyes as she waited, she preferred to be knocked out of course but instead would put her hands over her ears and plug them so she didn't have to hear the cutting. Sure she couldn't see or feel it but didn't mean she couldn't hear it, of course smell was another thing but that wasn't the point. At the very least she would be able to mute the sounds of the cutting but she would hear Jazz's first cry muted but that's when she'll know to open her eyes so she could at least see her baby. It didn't hurt that much, and no scars or stretch marks if I can't keep her then at least let me keep my figure and not have a constant reminder of what I'm losing. Jasmine said her voice slightly quivering before she would wince as she was hit with another wave of contractions she wanted her out the quicker the better before the pain got too much.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Laboratory - Project J Birth   Laboratory - Project J Birth Icon_minitime29th July 2014, 11:44 pm

Well, looks like it was all starting to begin. The numbing needle was nothing too unusual for Rebecca, in fact, if we were to explore her pocket...Anyway, the surgical tools seemed to be making a entrance over the next post, so maybe it was time to distract herself a bit. Giving Jasmine's hand a quick squeeze to try and counter her own strength during the contractions, she would do her best to keep the girl calm. "That's right, block your ears, you'll be fine..." I wanna block my ears too. For awhile, Bec would stare at her face, riddled with tints of pain and grimaces. Well, that didn't help, onto the next sight, it appeared to be an interesting wall over there, nicely blended, well mended and formed. Its hard to believe this is built into a mountain, its very well kept. With her free hand, Rebecca would reach up to her headphones, flicking them on as a lullaby melody began to play into her ears. "Is this going to be a long process?" Ignore whats about to happen...
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Laboratory - Project J Birth   Laboratory - Project J Birth Icon_minitime31st July 2014, 9:40 am

"Long process? Maybe for a regular doctor. But being a Kurogane this should be fairly quick. Hmm... Number Twelve, form a solid cover. I don't need anyone passing out on me during this process," said Kyoshiro and after he did the strange blood would curve itself over half of Jasmine before becoming a deep black curtain like form. And so, Kyoshiro began the operation to extract his first birth experiment.

-Fade to Black-

After merely ten minutes Jasmine and Rebecca would hear some crying from the other side of number twelve. Kyoshiro would run hand the baby to Number Twelve who was still in a pure solid form before he went on to remove the faux uterus and repair the body. After two additional minutes he would have fully closed up the body and Number twelve would hand the baby back to him before moving away so the others could see. But what they would see was Kyoshiro's back as he was now standing in front of a sink. He ran the water a bit before grabbing a towel and whipping off the baby. "Congratulations. It's a girl!" he would say in mock voice of a real doctor, even though they already knew it was going to be a girl. He would turn around as he said this and would walk over to Jasmine, setting the newborn by her side in her arms. "The numbing solution will still be active for another ten minutes so try no to get up."

OOC: CONGRATULATIONS! Jazz is born!
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Laboratory - Project J Birth   Laboratory - Project J Birth Icon_minitime31st July 2014, 10:12 am

Jasmine would wait, ten minutes..thankfully there was a curtain and she couldn't feel anything however she could heat the muted cries of a baby..her baby Jazz she would immediately remove her hands from her head before squeezing Becca's hand tightly as she was anxious. Surely she was alright, or was their something wrong after what seemed like ages he would bring her daughter to her and she would hold her for the first time getting a gaze on her little mini her. ..Hi Jazz I'm your mommy, and that's Becca you could say she's your other mom.. Jasmine said getting choked up with emotions she was happy yes so happy Jazz was perfect nothing was wrong and she was beautiful and wonderful and so freaking tiny. But along with all that happiness and excitement, Jasmine was hit by a crushing wave of sadness knowing fully well that the time she'll get to spend with her daughter would be terribly short and she was condemning such an innocent life to hardship.

Jasmine would smile faintly however as it seemed like her voice calmed the little hellion and she would lock eyes with her and it was like seeing a reflection of herself or rather what she used to be. She would move her closer almost unconciously as everything else didn't matter at that moment it was just the two of them and it was like the whole world melted away and she could just look at her forever. The feeling couldn't even be accurately explained in her mind as she was scared, happy, nervous, excited, everything just meshed up into one emotion while the words don't drop her don't drop her faintly echoed in her head. I'll never drop you, I promise she would whisper thinking outloud now realizing that she had probably said the most absurd thing to a baby just born.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Laboratory - Project J Birth   Laboratory - Project J Birth Icon_minitime31st July 2014, 11:01 am

Well, at least that was all done and dusted. It was a hard 10 minutes, who knew the inside of a body produced such a vicious heat, the thought made her shutter, sending a warm pulse down her spine. In any case, Jazz seemed to be healthy enough, nothing appeared outwardly wrong. For a clone, you could say this was a pretty good job. No fucked up limbs, no dangling tongue, no random penis. If this is what Jasmine looked like as a baby, then job well done. Rebecca was all colourful at the moment, not in a good way though. I guess you could say its the same as going pale, but at least the worst was behind them. Recovering, recovering, urges resisted, okay, now its time to follow the main story line. Jasmine's first words to the child was of course the general "I'm your Mama" crap that most people dish out in movies and stuff, her own name even being mentioned without any rehearsal. I'm way to young to be a mother... She'd think to herself as she finally shone a nice smile.

I'm gonna be honest, I know its wrong and all that, but Rebecca is feeling a little be jealous. One minute, Jasmine was squeezing her hand like a vice, which hurt a lot by the way, and the next, she no longer existed. Insensitive, yes. Followed by guilt, yes. Anyway, Jasmine had to ruin the moment for herself as she tends to do, by saying something utterly ridiculous. "Hey now, she's gonna start thinking your a klutz if you talk like that." I feel like there were many better lines she could have used, such as "I'll never leave you", "I'll spoil you rotten", "We are rich" and "Your the best little experiment the world has to offer." Just to name a few. The temptation to like, pat her head or poke her or something suddenly came to mind. Is it squishy? One must know.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Laboratory - Project J Birth   Laboratory - Project J Birth Icon_minitime2nd August 2014, 8:51 am

Topic Over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laboratory - Project J Birth   Laboratory - Project J Birth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Laboratory - Project J Birth
Page 1 of 1