Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Rebecca's Item

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Co

Co

Rebecca's Item Empty
PostSubject: Rebecca's Item   Rebecca's Item Icon_minitime15th July 2014, 2:30 am

Equipment Name: Warmth
Type of Equipment: Headset Earmuffs.
How Many: 1
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Special Ability: These headset earmuffs not only play music and keep the body cold (yes cold), but they also specifically counteract the user's Cyro ability, a passive from the Tōketsu Clan. Before i explain its function, i will first explain the passive ability.
Quote :
The users body being cold-blooded is constantly lowering the temperature around themselves, as if they were to stay in one place for a prolonged amount of time the area would actually begin to freeze over. If they stay in an area long enough it would start to snow. It takes 5 posts to freeze, where you could see your breathe and ice crystals begin to form. 10 posts for it to literally start snowing. 20 posts everything will begin to freeze over.

Warmth works not by suppressing this ability, but collecting and containing it as densely pressured chakra within the gems on the headset earmuffs. Basically it collects via topic posts. If one was to save up 5 posts, when the user releases it, ice crystals will instantly form. 10 posts, instant temperature drop and snow. 20 posts, instantly freeze everything over. It is possible to save up past 20 posts as well, where one can increase the rank of the formed snow and ice for each full set of 20. The current rank of the cyro generated snow is equal to the Combat/Shinobi rank of the user as it is a passive ability, making it normally reach a limit of S-Rank.
Weight: 4
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Rebecca's Item Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebecca's Item   Rebecca's Item Icon_minitime16th July 2014, 12:41 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com

Rebecca's Item
Page 1 of 1