Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

My excuses, heh

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blade

Blade

My excuses, heh Empty
PostSubject: My excuses, heh   My excuses, heh Icon_minitime18th June 2014, 1:45 pm

I'm really sorry for not being around guys. I've been really down recently and just haven't had the will to do anything at all. No enthusiasm, no spark, nothing at all. I know I've been gone for a long while and even from the chat but I just thought you all might get a bit pissed at me because I haven't been doing anything... So yeah...

I'll be on chat a bit more if there is anyone on but I don't know how long it'll take until I can post again because I'm ill and I can't seem to... Get happy if that makes any sense so yeah, sorry everyone that I've inconvenienced, I just haven't been top notch at all.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

My excuses, heh Empty
PostSubject: Re: My excuses, heh   My excuses, heh Icon_minitime18th June 2014, 3:14 pm

Mmmkay love, take your time come on the cbox we'll chat, other people are annoying and don't go on the cbox unless it's late at night when I can't get on. Anyways depression bites drinking and sex makes it better, not really.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Blade

Blade

My excuses, heh Empty
PostSubject: Re: My excuses, heh   My excuses, heh Icon_minitime17th July 2014, 5:08 pm

I probably won't be roleplaying here for a while, sorry... Stuff is just happening and I can't fix it, I know it shouldn't be allowed but I'll save my TS stuff for when I get back...
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

My excuses, heh Empty
PostSubject: Re: My excuses, heh   My excuses, heh Icon_minitime17th July 2014, 7:41 pm

I..see well that is very unfortunate..a lot of people were banking on you continuing...but RL is more important as I always say I do hope you can resolve any issues and come back I hate to lose a member of the NB family.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Seran

Seran

My excuses, heh Empty
PostSubject: Re: My excuses, heh   My excuses, heh Icon_minitime17th July 2014, 8:23 pm

Hope things are okay, come back soon bro! <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My excuses, heh Empty
PostSubject: Re: My excuses, heh   My excuses, heh Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My excuses, heh
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Beginnings :: Important Things :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: