Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Now what?!? (traveling topic continued)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zen

Now what?!? (traveling topic continued)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now what?!? (traveling topic continued)    Now what?!? (traveling topic continued)  - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th May 2014, 7:50 pm

Naturally the hawk was still doubtful of Taishoku's help, even if he was healing it, it just looked like he needed the hawk in good condition, nobody likes damaged goods after all. And to make it worse other people showed up, this had all the makings that the hawk was going to be ganged upon again. However this person did save the hawk and it needed to show its respects. Thank you sir for rescuing me. As a token of my gratitude please take this. Picking at a pouch on its leg, the hawk would take out some Xel, I am not aware if Xel is a coin or paper yet so we are going with paper at least in this instance, and hold it in its mouth for Taishoku to take, if he wanted it. And the money wasn't the reason the hunters were hunting it, I'm fairly certain a talking creature is very valuable.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Taishoku

Taishoku

PostSubject: Re: Now what?!? (traveling topic continued)    Now what?!? (traveling topic continued)  - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th May 2014, 8:08 pm

Taishoku continued to heal the bird, stunned a little that it could talk, but was happy it could. Taishoku would look and look at the Hawk in the eyes, a smile on his face."Cool you can talk, I didn't know that. Can I ask you a question?" Taishoku say as he looks back at what he was doing, he didn't take the xel just yet as he wanted to say something first."How did those guys get you in such a way?" Taishoku asked puzzled."I Don't how such a magnificent creature as yourself could be hurt by those guys."Taishoku said this without thinking, as he didn't want to say this out loud to the Hawk. He just didn't think much of those hunters and believed if the Hawk was able to speak it should have been able to escape on it's on."Shit, sorry if I disrespected you about what I said. Lets start over! I am Taishoku Kurogane and you?" As he said that he would take the xel and put it beside him, not really caring about money. Taishoku usually didn't act like this around people or even people, maybe he was still tripping over the Hawk having the ability to speak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now what?!? (traveling topic continued)    Now what?!? (traveling topic continued)  - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th May 2014, 9:23 pm

Marx would look at the newcomer and give a scoff why the fuck is he talking too me can't he see im covered in throw up and shit. He would move out off the way off the pat on the shoulder and give the yoroi a scowl mainly cause he had not heard of personal space.

Aye a fellow missing ninja did you come for the signup?

ash would say pulling his helmet off too show his child face his beady eye's and long black flowing hair a fine man indeed. The two clones would be aiming at the yoroi with plaz likewise beaming at him mainly cause they had just found something worth money.

marx would motion too Gust too place the marker and with a small stroll gust would pull out a black flag with a skull and place it near the resovoir of putrid slime. my name is gust and if you two wanna make some extra Xel you can accompany us i know your a village ninja but it can easily be changed taishoku, likewise we were looking for a village too ally with if your interested in allowing us too set up shop in your town we can allow your village a 50% discount on our ill gotten goods, We are the Midnight Bucceneers pirates currently without a captain mainly because none off the current members have taken the role it's more a pain than it should be real- Gust head would fall of and Marx would finish another set off vommiting then kick him.

Shut the fuck up guys, i regret your talkative personality Gust remind me too change that. And as for you. My name is Marx or Black beard either works and assuming you actually wanna be freinds and will not shy from blood shed and stealing we could use someone like you.

marx would pull out a black scroll with a wax seal and toss it on the ground near Arriko then one near , Taishoku both would tell of the org and what they were mainly about it would even have the current available spots. Captain, Double agent, Cook bleh bleh bleh
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Now what?!? (traveling topic continued)    Now what?!? (traveling topic continued)  - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th May 2014, 9:35 pm

Watching the series of people moving around, Arikiko first decided to look at Taishoku and grinned brightly at him. There was something obviously up with him. "Oh don't worry about me Taishoku, there are things and things about me and around me... I have a lot to do and little time to do it, so I suggest you either listen to the good people here... Or head home and leave us be..." He nodded and then turned to look at Marx.

He only just realised then that his friend was covered in vomit... How disgusting, why did he vomit? Oh, slime, must've been quite a smell... A laugh left Arikiko's mouth and he nodded to Marx. "Arikiko Yaju... Although the Bloody Blade would be a fine substitute! This is Morghul." He nodded to the massive axe strapped to his back and then kicked up the scroll into his hands before opening it up.

He scanned his purple eyes down over the paper and then tapped his lips. "You don't want me to be a cook, you think I can do better?" He asked seemingly no one but then nodded in agreement with something. "Yeah, you're damn right, I can do better!" He nodded once more and snapped the scroll shut before tossing it at Taishoku with B-Rank strength to let him read it. However now it was time to talk to Marx and explain some things. "Well I kill without care because it must be done, blood is so fun to spill... As for stealing, well money is always nice to have and if that's how we get it, that's how we get it!" He grinned brightly.

"With the Midnight Bucaneers though... How would you care for a captain? I'm good at fighting and I have a fair mind for leading others. I may seem somewhat insane but my mind is sharper than you'd think and I am not the only one that can think in the middle of combat." He tapped his weapon and then winked to Marx to let him know what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Now what?!? (traveling topic continued)    Now what?!? (traveling topic continued)  - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th May 2014, 11:38 pm

I originally wasn't captured by them. The hawk would put the money on a branch so it could actually speak, lest it sound like a person speaking with their mouth full. Those were underlings who were sent to capture me after I escaped. Their leader is the one who captured me, but while he was away hunting I made my escape, then well ended up here. The people who were attacking the hawk were only a small squad of hunters who belonged to a larger gang of them, to put it bluntly they were the fodder of that gang. I'm Hoko. Nice to meet you. Yeah I took one of the names of the hawks you made, that made it a lot easier. Anyway the hawk was happy to be saved and even happier that this person wasn't another hunter, the hawk couldn't handle another chase. Thank you again for helping me, but I must be going now. I'm a long way from my family.
Back to top Go down
Taishoku

Taishoku

PostSubject: Re: Now what?!? (traveling topic continued)    Now what?!? (traveling topic continued)  - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th May 2014, 12:42 am

Taishoku turned to Arikiko eyeing him weirdly hedidn't understand what Arikiko meant when he spoke, but didn't make it a big deal."Arikiko...we need to talk before I leave." is all Taishoku say as he looks away from Arikiko and back toward the hawk. The healing was over and the hawk should be at 100% or even better."Sigh, well Hoko nice to meet you." Taishoku says before he stood to his feet, the xel now in his hands."Hoko, not to sound ungrateful. But you should repay me with something else then this xel." Taishoku says his tone going from a happy one to a more serious one. It was time to put aside the nice greetings and get to business." In order for you to repay me for what I have done for you I want you to alley with my village for the upcoming war. NO, I won't you to alley you and your family with me and assist me in ending the war!" Taishoku felt that sense he basically saved the hawks life he owed him. Taishoku would suddenly be hit with a scroll, picking it up after it hit the ground. As he read it he would rub the back of his head where the scroll hit him. He would turn to Marx direction,"Umm, I won't join your crew...But I would hold no objections if you guys wish to alley with my village." Taishoku would say as he turned back to the Hawk. As Taishoku waited for the bird to answer him he would pull cross his origin arms, and have his extra ones go back within his body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now what?!? (traveling topic continued)    Now what?!? (traveling topic continued)  - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th May 2014, 2:32 pm

Marx would listen too both of them then tilt his head at the hawk that he didn't notice till now, he would glare for a moment mainly because the dam thing was getting too much attention and it was talking meaning it was not a normal Hawk he would take a step toward the group then vanish utilizing his silent killing too move untraceable high speeds, he would now be in front of Taishoku looking over the bird with Spartacus next too him he would not be seen constantly moving his empty eye sockets scanning over taishoku then the bird as he placed his hands on the bird causing it too begin too suffocate and feel a pressure, Marx would glare at the bird penetrating it's eye's with his own red eyes. How about you come and work for me bird? would you really want too ally with this guys village or fly among the seas with my pirate crew become fiered and known and mainly alive.

Marx would give a sneer aimed at the bird too show that he was the one doing this too it the pressure i mean and if it didn't join it would die and if it didn't know already spartacus would whisper into it's ear echoing through it's head, Don't take the deal, i would love too see what a enlightened creatures blood looks like. Plaz would flicker as flies entered the area flying around everyone it was quite bothersome, Yoroi the capatain is the master of the ship and his word is law in battle, more so the smart one. If you wish too become captain you must complete the trial by fire, Drink the blood of your own kind then form your first doctrine. Every captain has a law that every pirate must follow.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Now what?!? (traveling topic continued)    Now what?!? (traveling topic continued)  - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th May 2014, 1:43 pm

Thinking over what he had been told, Arikiko tapped his lips and then furrowed his eyebrows. There were several things to think over. First of all, could he kill a Yoroi and drink their blood? Did he have that in him? A laugh ripped from Arikiko's throat and he bent double, guffawing out into the world with the sound of a madman. OF COURSE HE COULD! He had spent his entire life detesting Yoroi and now he was told to kill one to join the Midnight Bucaneers? Well... That sounded like a damn good deal. "MARX! I accept your challenge... I shall hunt down a Yoroi, slay them with my own hands and then drink the blood that leaks from their broken corpse."

He laughed once more, his eyes growing wide with insanity before he stepped away and looked at Taishoku. "I apologise but we won't be able to talk, in fact we may never see each other again. Hopefully we will... I like you Taishoku, so try and keep him at least partially alive.... We might need him." He grinned and then turned, his hand dashing out at Crashing Ground speeds to grab Plaz although it was obvious that Arikiko didn't want to hurt him, it wasn't an attack at all, more a friendly grab to bring someone closer. "My doctrine though? Honour Amongst Thieves, no member of the Midnight Bucaneers shall steal from one another, our loot is shared amongst us all and we support each other no matter what happens, no one gets left behind..." He nodded and then let Plaz go before stepping away. "Time to go, I have a lot to do." He chuckled and then simply walked away, he'd find these guys again at some point, worry not. "Marx, keep one of your guys here so I can come back and find them to find you again... I don't want to lose the Bucaneers... Actually, better yet, Plaz, you come along with me, I'll show you what I can do!"

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Now what?!? (traveling topic continued)    Now what?!? (traveling topic continued)  - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th May 2014, 6:00 pm

Wasn't Taishoku asking a little much, first he only saved Hoko from being captured, the hunters were not going to kill him considering that would bring them no money. However he was right that Hoko owed him for saving him, but Taishoku was asking to much. I do owe you and will pay you back, but bringing my family into something that might put their lives at risk, I cannot do and will not do. Taishoku made it a little personal, bringing in Hoko's family considering Hoko didn't save them, especially for help during a war. For now this is all I can give you, but I will give you something better when I can. Hoko was taught to repay his debts, which he was going to do, but he was also taught to protect his family, which was higher on his list than debts.
Back to top Go down
Taishoku

Taishoku

PostSubject: Re: Now what?!? (traveling topic continued)    Now what?!? (traveling topic continued)  - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th May 2014, 6:33 pm

"Hmmm, maybe I shouldn't have asked that of you. I completely understand, friend." Taishoku says as he taps his chin, thinking of what he should ask Hoko to repay him with." How about this!" Taishoku would sit back down on the ground, Indian style. He realized asking Hoko and also his family to assist him in the war effort seemed a lot, so he thought about something else Hoko could help him with. Taishoku would have probably also denied involving his family into something if he was the one to be saved, as they wouldn't have anything to do with what has happened today."I understand at this moment that is all you can repay me with. But for the thing you can give me better in the future, could it be some type of aid the would be beneficial in my role in this war?. I promise it won't involve anything that could cost you your life, as it won't deal with any fighting during this war." Taishoku would adjust his gourd before standing to his feet, he didn't know what else to say. He had spent a lot of time in this place and needed to soon go and meet a member of Shi, as his mission should have been over by now if not for helping the bird.
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Now what?!? (traveling topic continued)    Now what?!? (traveling topic continued)  - Page 2 Icon_minitime22nd May 2014, 12:46 am

It was a relief that he understood, that a request like that was out of the question. As Taishoku continued to speak, Hoko would begin to flap his wings, picking up a small amount of altitude. Some other type of aid, that would work, naturally it would depend on what type of aid it was but the way Taishoku is coming off it wouldn't be anything to dangerous. Okay I can agree to that. From your head band, you are a Hakagakure shinobi. I'll meet you again in your village. Hoko would say before flying off in some random direction to return to his family, who were probably worried.

[Hoko Exits]
Back to top Go down
Taishoku

Taishoku

PostSubject: Re: Now what?!? (traveling topic continued)    Now what?!? (traveling topic continued)  - Page 2 Icon_minitime22nd May 2014, 11:35 pm

"See you there then!"Taishoku would say to the bird, waving till it was out of sight. He would then turn to all the others there." Well, I need to handle some business elsewhere. If you guys are still here when I return lets all talk." Taishoku would say as he would begin to walk off. He really had spent a lot of time here to save Hoko, so he needed to hurry to the meeting spot. Taishoku would begin to grow his wings back as he would hurry, at A-rank speeds, to the meeting spot. Hopefully the person he was meeting wouldn't hold Taishoku's tardiness against allying with his village. He would sigh at the thought of him taking so long would have such an effect happen, but hopefully it wouldn't. A worried expression came over his face as he only thought about bad outcomes and him failing his mission.

[Exit, but I will return if you guys are still here]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now what?!? (traveling topic continued)    Now what?!? (traveling topic continued)  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Now what?!? (traveling topic continued)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2