Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Volt Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taishoku

Taishoku

Volt Training  Empty
PostSubject: Volt Training    Volt Training  Icon_minitime18th April 2014, 7:30 pm

Spoiler:

The great Hiragana sat on a massive stone boulder within his tribe, overseeing some of his his fellow tribesman train. He had been making everyone go through rigorous training for the upcoming war, wanting his tribe to be the most efficient in battle. Soon he would need to train himself, not training as he did when he was younger. But at the same time he didn't need to, not having a reason until now to train himself like he did in the old. He would stand on the stone, everyone stopping and looking at their leader. They wondered what he was going to do or say, a silence went over the area as they waited." My brothers and sister! Witness as I your leader train with you! Don't hold back in think you might injure me! In training you must do what ever to increase your strength."And with Hiragana's short speech he would jump from the stone boulder, and then lift it up as if it was easy."Let us begin!" He says as he launches it into the air, jumping with it and striking it. The total number of volt members training was ten and Hiragana. Hiragana had his second in command train with the lower members of the tribe while he oversaw the strongest.

They all reacted excellently dodging the falling stone,"You all will be my opponents for the training!" Hiragana says as he jumps from stone to stone before reaching the ground. They all were on guard as they waited for him to attack, but Hiragana didn't attack them directly. "Found him!" one of them said as he attempted to attack Hiragana. But the attack with his fist didn't work as he fell right through his leader. "Fufufufufufu." Hiragana says."My children you must never just attack without thinking."Hiragana says as stands there with his hands crossed. They all examined their leader and their eyes grew wide.His appearance was different from what it usually was. Hiragana was using a new technique he was making that made him completely invincible to physical based attacks. Hiraganas body was glowing and was emitting  strange orange flames that cackle like electricity, they also emitted a extreme heat. The one volt tribesman who had attacked Hiragana had his hand burned a bit. But paid no mind to it. He like the rest of his tribesman at the training kept his eyes  on Hiragana, not wanting their leader to leave their sight. The would begin to circle around him "Now that I have let you do the first attack it is my turn!"

"You must always have the intent to kill. And always look after your own!" Hiragana says to them as he rushes at one of them at A-rank speeds. For an instance he would turn back to normal, but only so he could deal damage. He would strike one of them into the chest and then jump above then to deliver a devastating kick to the skull, his intent to kill applied to everyone. But he wouldn't ally his mast strength to the attack, only using A-rank strength. The punch to the tribesman's gut landed but the kick was blocked. It took four of the best there to react fast enough to save their brethren. "Fufufufufu" Hiragana would jump back after they blocked that attack."The others should have struck when I was blocked. But it seems they still need to learn what killer intent means to me." Hiragana says as his smile would fade. He would seem to disappear and have one of the tribesman by the neck, able to break it in an instance." In war this situation may come upon you. So how would you react?!?"Hiragana says to them. But they still didn't get it and were stunned at the fact their leader could kill one of his won. But before Hiragana could break the guys neck. A rock would be sent toward Hiragana's face from behind the other tribesman. The beta and Hiragana's second in command had arrived, leaving the lower tribesman to check to see if Hiragana didn't kill anyone. Luckily he arrived on time. The rock that had been thrown at B-rank strength fazed through Hiragana, him going back into his enlightened state. "In war or any from of combat never hesitate to attack. To protect your own you must do what every it takes to kill your enemy."The beta would say before leaving, wanting not to get further involved into the training. Hiragana's smile would come back after hearing what his beta said and how the tribesman that were here reacted to it.

"Now, after hearing that lets do this training right!" Hiragana says as he lets the guy he ad by the neck run over to the others. They only stood ready and now understood how they should train; no how they should be in any from of combat. They would all let out a battle cry as they charged at their leader. As time passed, six hours, all of them stood exhausted. Breathing heavily and some injured with a broke leg or arm or even a deep open wound. While Hiragana stood in his enlightened state, having no injures what so every. He had mastered this technique through his tribesman training with him and was proud of them for allowing him to do so. "Can you all continue?" Hiragana asks them releasing his enlightened state. They all nobbed and one of them would begin to speak,"Yes but can you go back into that form? We want to figure out a way to get around it!" He says. The one that spoke was the most injured but he wanted to keep fighting and with Hiragana in his enlightened state at that. "No my friend lets rest. You are ready for the war. I want you all well rested and ready to fight our enemy." Hiragana says as he sits down on the ground, truly believing they were ready to go to war. But he knew they were only ready to do combat he still needed to train them to be ready for the other elements of war.

Words for Enlightened State V1-1022

Hiragana would be laying on the ground, having not left his spot after dismissing the tribesman he was training with. Suddenly his beat would appear,"I have finished the others training. Where there any casualties during yours?" he said with a serious tone. He hoped that Hiragana didn't kill any of them like he usually did when training. Hiragana would chuckle," No, they all proved worthy enough that I didn't have to kill them. Even if I only used about thirty percent of my strength." Hiragana says as he stood all the way up. "So are you ready for your training?"He would ask his beta, both of them getting in fighting stances. "Yes sir!" The beta would say. "Okay lets do this!" Hiragana says as he attacks his beat with A-rank strength. Hiragana planned on using forty percent on his power on the beta to see if he could handle it. The beta would be on the defensive as Hiragana attacked his with a combination of legs, punches, and even his tail.

Hiragana's beta was pretty good as he was able to parry or complete dodge his leaders attack." I want you to transform!" Hiragana says as he effortlessly land an attack on his beta, the kick sending him into the ground creating a crater. The beta couldn't speak since the attack was very powerful and hurt him a lot. The beta would nob as he would then start to transform into his origin beast. Hiragana would get back from him, wanting to see what it was. "I wonder what my beta's origin form is." Hiragana says with a smile. The beta would transform into a Zinogre and Hiraganas whole body would begin to transform, but not into his origin form but into another form of his Enlightened State. Just live version one Hiragana's body would body would begin to glow and start emitting strange orange flames that cackle like electricity that emitted a extreme heat. But in this state he is covered in plasma chakra instead of pure positrons. The beat would charge at Hiragana with the intent to kill, because if he didn't Hiragana would kill him. With his jaws open the beat would attempt to chomp down of Hiragana with A-rank strengthen. Hiragana would let the beta chomp down, arms made of plasma coming from Hiragana's back. The arms would keep the beta's mouth open, but controlling the heat it gave of didn't burn the beta enough to melt his jaws. Hiragana would make another arm appear that was larger then the other two and strike the beta with S-rank strength. The strike sent the beta into the air, and then to the ground. Hiragana made his plasma arms disappear and have another set come out so he could move out of the way with using his legs. Hiragana wouldn't kill his beta since he wanted to see what he could do in his second version of Enlightened state.

The beta would quickly stand to it's feet, and howl. But Hiragana would move in front of him and us his plasma arms to close the beta's mouth."Do not use that form unless I tell you!"He says as he slam the bets head down into the ground. Hiragana knew full well what the beta was going to do and wanted him to save it for the war and not this training; even though that transformation would make Hiragana want to use fifty percent of his power. The beta would stand again and attempt to attack Hiragana with it's paw, but Hiragana would block it with a plasma arm the same size of the beta's paw. The attack had enough power enough behind it though and sent Hiragana flying. The beta would capitalize on that and continue to attack Hiragana, sending him higher and higher into the air instead of forward into the ground. Hiragana wouldn't be suffer any damage though as he would continue to make more and more plasma arms that wrapped around him like a ball. The beta would strike once more and this time would send Hiragana high into the sky, waiting for Hiragana to fall down.

While in the sky Hiragana would make his plasma arms disappear,"I wish you could be this viscous when not in your origin form."He says as he falls toward the beta, who had his mouth open. The beta was going to try and devour his leader whole, not holding back like Hiragana says when training. Hiragana would let this happen as he fell into the beta's mouth, the beta biting down to cut Hiragana in half. But it couldn't as Hiragana had once again created two plasma arms that would stop the beta's jaws. "We are down." Hiragana says as he makes another plasma arms come out and strike the beta again in the head. This time knocking him out and forcing him to go back into his regular state. Hiragana had learned how long he could stay with in version two of enlightened state and also it's other limitations.After a hour the beta would wake up and stay in the crater his origin form made when attacked by Hiragana."You did good!" Hiragana says as he helps the beta up and they begin to walk to out of the crater. The beta to Hiragana was now ready to do combat in the upcoming war and would prove to be a deadly opponent to the shinobi.

Words for Enlightened State V2-904

Total word count-1925
Back to top Go down
Zen

Volt Training  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volt Training    Volt Training  Icon_minitime18th April 2014, 10:20 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Taishoku

Taishoku

Volt Training  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volt Training    Volt Training  Icon_minitime8th May 2014, 7:55 pm

Spoiler:

"This is fucking boring....." The mighty Hiragana says as he walks around in circles, his beta and a gamma watching him as he did this. Hiragana had a irritated as he continued to walk around in a circle. The beta and gamma also had a uneasy look on their face as they didn't know what their leader wanted to ease his boredom, hoping it wasn't something that would hurt them hurt hie other tribesman. "I GOT IT!!!!" Hiragana says as he stops abruptly and looks at the Beta and Gamma, who were started when he did that. "LETS TRAIN!!!" Hiragana says as he jumps next to the two and puts his arms around them in a happy tone, a smile on the old monkeys face. But the gamma would slip from the alpha and run into a random direction,"Sorry but I have to check on something!" Is all the gamma would say before fading away into the trees. Hiragana would then look at his Beta,"What about you? Are you busy?!?!" he would ask, his tone darker then earlier. He let the gamma go without punishment because it would be boring for a gamma to train with a Alpha and Beta. But if his Beta would refuse and make an excuses on not being able to train Hiragana would be angered, and no one would like that. The beta would hesitate to answer for a second but when he spoke he spoke proud and with no fear, even though he felt fear when training with Hiragana."I would not find anything else better to do then to train with you!"

With a creepy smile Hiragana would let go of his beta would take some steps back, his arms crossed.What would Hiragana do if he couldn't or didn't want to use his hands for combat, was his thought for this training. The beta would also make some room, but got way back from Hiragana, and stood there in a battle stance. Training with Hiragana was always difficult for anyone unless they were another Alpha, but forget that lets get to this training. Hiragana would expectantly make the first move as he usually let the beta go first when they train. Hiragana would jump in front of the beta and send a barrage of kicks toward the Beta, but slowly enough for him to react. Hiragana had the beast art he wanted to make but first needed to see how he should before it before doing actually damage with it yet. The beta, barely, is able to avoid the barrage of kicks that are set toward him, unable to go on the offensive. Hiragana would begin to increase the speed he sent the kicks at the beta, getting the hang of how he would perform the jutsu when it was at it's true form. Kicks landed on the beta and some were dodged, but the ones that landed didn't do much damage as that wasn't their purpose just yet.

Hiragana would then stop and jump backwards onto a branch, his arms still crossed. He eyed his beta who just stood in a defensive stance, mentally preparing for the next set of attack. He was bruised from where he was hit by Hiragana."Sigh, I guess I can't use the full move on you.....I can't kill my beta during training."Hiragana says in a disappointing tone, sad he won't be able to try the move on a living creature."You can go I want to train alone."Hiragana adds. The beta didn't ask why he just left to get his injures looked at. Hiragana would jump from the branch as he let his arms fall to his side. He then began to walk slowly away from his tribes territory, but not to leave it. He wanted to be far away from his tribesman so he could train another beast art and while he walked there master the one he was partly using on his beta. As Hiragana walked the bottom of his feet started to glow a bright yellow. And every step he left a burning foot mark on the grass. He was focusing charged electrons which  rapidly generate static electricity and intense heat to the bottom of his feet. If he had used it on his beta and placed a kick in the wrong area he could have killed him. So using it as he walked would have to do. It didn't take Hiragana long to make it the edge of his territory, as he had the least out of all the other Alphas. And this angered Hiragana but at the same time made him figure out what the next devastating beast art he would master.

Hiragana had stopped focusing the earlier beast art to his feet and would begin training the next one. But First Hiragana needed some targets. It would take Hiragana about twenty minutes to find seventeen boulders, that were two times the size of him. A light rain would fall upon the land that quickly turned to a thunderstorm, that probably wouldn't end till the morning or even next week. But this wouldn't hinder or make Hiragana turn away from his training till it was over, instead made him want to continue it even more. It reminded him about the time he took the place of the former Alpha of his tribe as the day was almost the same. Gloomy with a dark atmosphere to Hiragana was the best time to battle or train and any other setting couldn't compare. The weather made Hiragana go and get more boulders, three, but they were the size of his foot when in his Origin form. Everything was set and Hiragana could now begin the mastering of the beast art. Hiragana would look at his surroundings, having placed the boulders so that they were all set like he was surrounded by shinobi.

Hiragana would then be holding a sphere of something bright yellow in each hand, that and the occasionally lighting strike in the sky lighting the area up, as it was pitch black out. Hiragana would have a bloodthirsty look on his face as if he was battling real beings instead of boulders.  When the   sky went black the balls would leave Hiragana's hand, but firing in a torrent as other followed behind them. And when another lighting strike occurred, lightning up the area, most of the boulders  would have part of them incinerated or broken off. Hiragana would continue to do his attacks until no boulder was left intact, all of them becoming nothing but rubble. But after mastering it he didn't plan on hurrying back to get in cover from the rain. Because there was no point, as he was already soaked. To him this was just a beautiful the rain the lightning brightening up the sky on occasion was just to great. Hiragana would climb up into a tree and spend the rest of the night there, not planning on sleeping till it was over or someone came and told him he was needed."This is just great.....Sigh, but I wish I could kill some fucking humans or even a Kirin. That would make this day legendary." Hiragana says as he starts to hum a dark tone that fitted the matched the tone the area gave of perfectly.

1216/1200
Back to top Go down
Zen

Volt Training  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volt Training    Volt Training  Icon_minitime9th May 2014, 12:19 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Volt Training  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volt Training    Volt Training  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Volt Training
Page 1 of 1