Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Pissing in the ocean

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Pissing in the ocean Empty
PostSubject: Pissing in the ocean   Pissing in the ocean Icon_minitime7th April 2014, 5:05 pm

Trinity had made his way too the beach today and was currently over looking the sea with a grin, This was aqua tribe territory the only tribe too have denied the council. They were stupid. Just like the humans and eventually it would lead too their demise, Trinity was standing in this exact spot for hours thinking of a way too lure the aqua leader out off the water maybe he would piss him off seemed like the only option soo with a quick lean his tounge would lash out slamming the ground with S rank strength and sending multiple waves of energy into the depths off the ocean followed by a large rock easily the size of a Large creature hurling into the water straight for the tribal grounds at A rank speeds the water having slowed it down some. This would most likely be enough too cause the man too poke his head out Trinity would slither away still in camo he would blend into the sand and watch and wait for any signs that they were sending someone too look over the strange attack.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Pissing in the ocean   Pissing in the ocean Icon_minitime7th April 2014, 5:22 pm

At first nothing happened, then at blinding light speeds the very rock that had been launched at the tribal grounds beneath the water exploded from the water headed exactly to where the invisible Trinity was standing. Orochi himself walked up out of the water, standing atop its surface with a death glare in his eyes. He was looking straight in the direction of Trinity, even though he couldn't see him. "Stupid reptile, you think you can hide from me? What reason do you have for assaulting my tribe? Are yo wishing to go to war with the Aqua Tribe?" said Orochi in a harsh tone, his eyes still peeled to Trinity's location and moving with Trinity if Trinity moved. He had deliberately thrown the speed at a manageable speed that most of the Alphas would be capable of dodging.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pissing in the ocean   Pissing in the ocean Icon_minitime7th April 2014, 5:38 pm

War! War you say, i could not even afford the slaughter. Trinity would chuckle as he walked up behind Orochi looking at whatever he was currently looking at he had heard about him and his good sensory skills but alas he was facing Trinity and he should have known that in order too sttart tracking him the technique would need to much more advanced. Trintity would become visible half of his body in the in the ground due too him currently being intangible, with a slither off his tounge he would lick the back off his head then look back outward toward the sea. Truthfully however you should know my reasons for coming here.. He would pause coming from the ground and walking forward in front off Orochi giving another hissing noise with his lounge as it danced within the air. Maybe it was best for the Aqua tribe too be left out of the council someone smarter would eventually take over and lead the people too untity with the other tribes. That was the only way we could ensure our territory stay ours and not be taken like prior..How could he not see this? Your tribe still avoids the joining of the council and i wish too personally ask why you remain away from your brethen war will soon be upon us and untied we can stand too take back what we have lost. Do you wish too stay with Malice in your heart even when you leave this place. Trinitys look would be stern and the way he spoke would be confident and slick like a elder which he was a council member currently trying too convince a lesser that he was making a mistake.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Pissing in the ocean   Pissing in the ocean Icon_minitime7th April 2014, 6:02 pm

Orochi laughed as his eyes never left Trinity the entire time. "Come now little man, you should know by now you can't hide from a predator of the deep," said Orochi as he turned his back on Trinity. "Listen you little lizard. I do not have the time to play little war games. For you all, your lands were taken away. While my Ocean is still mostly mine. Besides that pesky little Dipugakure. To hell with any of the other villages. They are your problem. So instead of assaulting my tribe and annoying me further, why don't you turn tail and run like your kind normally does against a predator. Cause if you don't leave my waters now, I will personally devour you whole," Orochi began to sink beneath the waters, his threat lingering. If this lizard tried anymore then he would take it as a declaration of war on the Aqua Tribe and be finished with the battle here and now. He paused with his head still above the water. "One last thing. Another reason I do not wish to join the Council is because to join it would be to become just like the very humans you wish to go against. The ways of our kind has always been the ways of the wild. Now you wish to organize and group together in some kind of joint society like the human filth that plagues the land. It's pathetic."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pissing in the ocean   Pissing in the ocean Icon_minitime7th April 2014, 6:28 pm

Boy's will be boys. Aria said after diving down from the sky at vacuum release speeds, she didn't know there was some type of meeting but she was happy to join in, she did however catch the last part of Orochi's comment causing her to smile softly while folding her wings. It's that type of thinking that got our ancestors in this mess in the first place, Orochi-teme. My reasons for joining the alliance was not to organize and group together but merely for us to come to the aid of the others during our time of need, the reason why the humans won the last war is because they cling together when faced with any threat. When that threat is gone they fight among each other because they are chaos incarnate, if you try and strike against them however they will all converge to destroy you and your tribe. she said her smile vanishing as she stared at Orochi's head above the water, pride was the downfall of many leaders, sure she might be the most peaceful of the Alpha's but she recognized the need to join forces even if it was just loosely. If there was one thing humanity had going for it, it was the ability to unite against a common evil, if her kin could not do that, exactly what hope did they have to prevail.

Besides, if it was a territory thing, do you really think you are the only one who hasn't lost much, the entire sky is my domain, if I were to be as proud as you I would merely watch my kin struggle without lifting a finger to intervene. But we are all Gaia's children, what's to say we can not work together just for a time and when we have rid our land of the filth, then you can break away as you see fit.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pissing in the ocean   Pissing in the ocean Icon_minitime7th April 2014, 6:54 pm

Trinity would listen too Orochi his words making Trinitys heart sink, thinking like that was so wrong of course the water was huge and he still had much or his territory. The air would his and Trinitys eyes would scan the air seeing aria before she spoke. She was a divine sight birds were always the cute ones in trinitys mind but enough of that she came spewing some real shit. Trinity would look over too orochi too see his reaction as Aria spoke her words she was more put together than trinity and for a moment he was thinking that Orochi might temporarily side with us allowing us too take the lands together it would be the only way just. Speaking of homes Trinity would shrug he had nothing left his former home had been where the village Hakagakure currently resided he intended too get it back and regain his pride, but after joining the council he only thought of one thing currently. I joined the council for one reason and that reason was too unite our tribes, meaning we work and live in unity as nature intended. That may also tie with taking out the usual trash that attempts too infest our land, unlike you two i was forced out off my home entirely our caverns how home too the humans who killed so many off us. Together as one. We can send them into hiding like they once did us. Trinity would be looking at aria then orochi as he spoke his tongue sliding out off his mouth beetween small pauses, he didn't know these two as well as Hiran but knew that no matter what there causes were his causes they were family.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Pissing in the ocean   Pissing in the ocean Icon_minitime7th April 2014, 6:59 pm

Orochi looked up as Aria came in. He waited at the surface of the water as she spoke and then looked back toward Trinity. He waited for a moment before laughing. "They come for me and my tribe? As nature intended? My tribe is safe beneath the Ocean where very few can traverse. Any who do i will personally devour. And as for nature... Nature did not intend for us to work together. It intended for us to do our best to survive. To me, to survive.... You would be nothing but food to sustain my growth. Be glad I do not follow through with that basic survival instinct," said Orochi with a small smile on his face. He then paused, "Listen. If you wish for me to help out then one thing must be done for me. If you wish to hear it then I'll tell you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pissing in the ocean   Pissing in the ocean Icon_minitime7th April 2014, 9:25 pm

I suppose you are right, your own interpretation of Gaia's teachings seems to guide you, that mixed with your pride and it is obvious that you will not be swayed on this. Nonetheless, I will offer my help whenever you need it regardless if you join the council or not. As for the favor.. if it refers to battle I prefer not to endanger my flock unnecessarily, if you are asking something that can be likened to a suicide mission my answer will be no, let the reptile humor you if he wishes. Aria said sweeping her left wing to cover part of her face to hide her smirk, it was amusing that he thought he would be consuming her, after all everyone knew that fish were near the bottom of the food chain, sure some may attempt to rise above but she was confident in her own power, it might not be as much as she would of liked, but it was more than enough to ensure she wouldn't be preyed upon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pissing in the ocean   Pissing in the ocean Icon_minitime7th April 2014, 10:10 pm

Trinity would look at Aria with a grin she could not hide her smirk. But what she said was smart not wanting too fight neither did trinity...at first however biw was a different story this fish was talking big and needed too be put in his place one thing the council instilled was that anyone no matter the rank could challenge for council postion something that meant only the strongest would be able too rise and attain leadership. Failing too join the council only meant his tribe was beneath the others, enough thinking i suppose. Orochi tell me what must be done. Trinity would place his hands at his side waiting for his response he could not help but wonder what was going too happen next Fish were small brained creatures.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Pissing in the ocean   Pissing in the ocean Icon_minitime7th April 2014, 10:19 pm

Orochi gave a sinister smile as he turned to look at Trinity, her being the last to ask the question. "This should fall into favor with something you might have already planned to do in going to war with the human filth. But, as you know my tribe rules most of the Sea. However, there is one territory of the Sea that was taken from us. The very people who killed my own father. I wish to destroy Dipugakure. I already have one means to do it, but having assistance from other forces wouldn't be too much of a problem. Might even make things go smoother. My plan would assist ya'll indirectly in your own plans." He looked out over the sea and imagined his plan coming to life. "I plan to raise an assault against Dipugakure who are anchored to the Sea floor. Their dome protects them from direct attacks. However, by dislodging their anchor I can drop them into the deepest trench of the Ocean where only the sturdiest of Aquatic creatures can go. What I would need from you is a simple task. No doubt once my assault begins then some of the human filth will attempt to escape and seek help. They would travel to the mainland where you are strongest. From the air I would ask for the Aero Tribe to pick out anyone they see on the surface of the water. If any make it past them then the Flame tribe would need to go into affect and slay or capture them. I will use my gravitational jutsu to lift and compress the dome before carrying it over to the bottomless trench and dropping it there, where not even Dipugakure's Dome nor the barrier around Kaos could withstand the pressure. Thousands will die and it would significantly lower the chance of survival for the other villages. In return for this, I will temporarily join in a peace act with you all. With what little forces I possess that can fight on land will support you. While those that cannot will attack any seaworthy vessels. We will also provide transportation to those not of the Aero clan to and from places. Though the villages in the center of the continent and in the Land of Frost will not gain help from us for they are too far from the water or too cold for our survival. But the coastal areas we shall help defeat. Is that good enough for you?"
Back to top Go down
Taishoku

Taishoku

PostSubject: Re: Pissing in the ocean   Pissing in the ocean Icon_minitime7th April 2014, 10:55 pm

Hiragana would quickly appear on the beach with the others move, eyeing all of them with a confused look."Why didn't anyone tell  Hiragana the Great that we were having a meeting?" He asks his fellow Alphas. He didn't appreciate it that they had left him out, not even letting him know about this gathering. Looking he was already going to come here and speak with Orochi about joining the council. He would sit on the beach as he waited for them to fill him in on what they were talking about, hoping it was about pushing Orochi to join the council. As he waited he would gaze out at the ocean, not knowing how to feel about it. He would have preferred if they all could have had the meeting somewhere more conformable like a forest where they could sit in trees and talk, while Ororchi sat in a puddle or something.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pissing in the ocean   Pissing in the ocean Icon_minitime7th April 2014, 11:08 pm

Hmm, sound's fair, not to mention it could potentially result in minimal casualties from my flock. Very well, when you are ready to attack, give me a signal or something, perhaps a nice tsunami, those are always fun, I haven't gotten a chance to fly in the ocean for a while now anyways. Aria said before tilting her head in the direction of the new arrival, she always disliked Hiragana, she found those who referred to themselves in the third person...annoying. Sigh, silly monkey, this isn't a meeting. Trinity-kun thought he could persuade Orochi-teme into joining the council, I was bored so I decided to spectate if it was a meeting then the other two would be here...not that they are ever around.. Aria said before stretching a bit and beating up a wind as she prepared to leave the area seeing as all the talking was done, that is unless there was more to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pissing in the ocean   Pissing in the ocean Icon_minitime8th April 2014, 1:00 am

Everything had came together and now Hiran was here swell. Trinity would take a few steps foward before giving him a freindly pat on the shoulder, after which he would turn too look at Orochi. it is settled then you will be the council member for your tribe welcome too the fold, While most of us are here minus two members we now stand united as one. It brings such joy i could eat go eat a human for dinner today. Either way in terms of battle i have been preparing for war for some time now, my tribe is now well versed in stealth tatics and what i call silent slaughter, even with my knowledge i don't know much about your tribes or any of your abilitys that is why i say a week from now we gather in the Center of Malice for a council training. It will allow us too form much needed battle stradegys and even get a feel for how one another go about combat situations. On another note in terms of war i suggest we take this fishes Dipu down first, will make it impossible for anything in terms of war supplys too get sent without first getting through Orochi's tribe and the way he talks i don't think anyone will get through his tribe.

Trinity would chuckle after the last bit before looking around at everyone and slowly starting too enlarge and expand then slendrize as he was now much bigger and in his orgin form he would stick his tounge out as he skittered a few feet then looked back at the group ready too listen too anything they had too say. This was a good day with the Aqua tribe now apart off the battle we could win this war..no we would win this war it was simply a matter of how many deaths it would take.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Pissing in the ocean   Pissing in the ocean Icon_minitime8th April 2014, 1:10 am

Orochi glared at Trinity now, his mood changing to one of enjoyment. "First off Trinity... You do not tell me nor my tribe what to do. Second off, many of my tribe are unable to breath on land so meeting so far in land is a bad idea for us. And thirdly, we are not apart of your little boy scouts group yet. My terms for joining was the help and succession of the destruction of Dipugakure. If someone makes it past both you and the Aero tribe and manages to inform the other villages of the attacks then the danger level will increase for us all. And if that occurs then I will not put my tribe in further danger because then we'd be in danger from two different sides rather than assaulting and cornering one side. So if someone manages to slip through your defenses then you can count the Aqua Tribe out. However if we success in this plan then the villages will, as you stated, be weaker and then my tribe will be of capable help," said Orochi as he began to move backwards in the water.

"You set whatever preparations you need. I will send word when my tribe is ready to begin the assault. Most likely our preparations will be finished in four days time. Then I will come and get you on the fifth day and we will start our assault on the seventh. Understood?" said Orochi, but he didnt stay around to hear the answer. There were too many drylanders around now. Two was fine, but now half of the Dobutsu Alpha was there and he was getting uncomfortable. Orochi quickly disappeared beneath the surf and returned to his tribe.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Taishoku

Taishoku

PostSubject: Re: Pissing in the ocean   Pissing in the ocean Icon_minitime8th April 2014, 7:09 pm

Hiragana was honestly still confused, not knowing how to feel about the things Orochi and Trinity spoke of.But he also really didn't care not in the mood for some reason to want to know. And for that reason Hiragana decided not to say anything dealing with the matter. He would look up at Aria who had called him a silly monkey, how disrespectful, but he would hold his tongue for the time being.He had no intentions on getting into a conflict with the bird. He would notice Ororchi leave after saying something,"He could of at least said hello to me before leaving.."Hiragana mumbles to himself. Hiragana thought to himself and remember that he something to take care of. Satdning to his feet and begin to walk into the direction he came he would wave back at Trinity and Aria,"Peace." was he last words be would then begin to run and quickly fade out of sight.

Spoiler:

exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pissing in the ocean   Pissing in the ocean Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pissing in the ocean
Page 1 of 1