Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Seran

Seran

Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4) - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th February 2014, 8:32 pm

Kyoshiro frowned. "I was trying to be polite. But if that is how you feel..." said Kyoshiro before he made a quick strand of hand seals and the room began to fill up with a thick red mist that started becoming thicker by the second. Kyoshiro continued to form seals in quick succession. Then, he rushed to the left, while also rushing to the right, only capable of barely being made out by the shadow of the light pouring into the room. But soon the mist would be too thick to see, especially in an enclosed room. Now which shadow was Kyoshiro and which was the decoy...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4) - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th February 2014, 10:09 pm

The girl would smirk, as he cut the vision, that was fine she didn't need to see to fight him, after all everyone from Jigoku was used to mixing it up when vision wasn't perfect after all they lived on volcano's and there was always ash everywhere. She would swing both of her arm wind moving through the area while being altered thanks to her melody arm gauntlets. they would move through the area at bullet release speeds spreading outward. With the nasty effect if he came in contact with either of them. She would then jump back before slamming both of her gauntlets together to make a chime sound her face pulling into a smirk as she realized where he was.

She wouldn't say anything however she would let him think that she was trapped and just swinging blindly let his overconfidence be his downfall, and using his own mist she would turn the lack of vision against him. I've got this just have to concentrate. Yes..I can hear his heartbeat she thought to herself

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4) - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th February 2014, 10:27 pm

The attacks hit their marks. Both shadows collapsed, the blades ripping across the neck. The mist began to dissipate, Kyoshiro lying with a large gash across his neck. Blood was pouring out and he was glaring at the girl while the life drained from his eyes. But, a small smile flickered across his face. Immediately the girl should notice something wrong, as the heartbeat wasn't fading. Wasn't even coming from the dying boy. Instead it was coming from a few feet in front of her. But that wasn't even the weirdest thing. She would suddenly find herself unable to move, not even an inch, and unable to breath. "Having fun yet?" asked Kyoshiro, his voice seemingly coming from then air.

The exam proctor would not be capable of seeing what was going on though, to him the area was still filled with red mist with two people running around. Unless the girl made a sudden break, Kyoshiro would walk over to the exam proctor and send in a pulse of chakra to release him from the Genjutsu. From there, the proctor would see a second Kyoshiro standing next to the girl, his hand in a sphere of water that was wrapped around her.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4) - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th February 2014, 10:31 pm

The proctor wasn't in the genjutsu, it was kind of standard protocol to do a nice Kai anytime someone did a mist technique while proctoring the exams, those pesky genjutsu users always thinking they can kill someone while the proctors are seeing a nice clean fight. Thankfully this genin wasn't one of those ones and he would merely watch as the girl ended up fighting nothing and getting herself trapped. She would remain there for about a minute before he would clear his throat and speak up. Kyoshiro proceeds, she fails. Release her from the genjutsu and water prison so we can consider this room completed and go join your teammates in the second round. Axel said as the girl didn't even realize she had been trapped.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4) - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th February 2014, 11:05 pm

Kyoshiro snapped his fingers and the water fell to the floor. He then made a simple seal and released her from the Genjutsu. "I gave you a choice. Should have accepted rather than taking the risk with your pride," he would say before looking at the proctor. "I'll be taking my leave now. There should be no physical harm to her," said Kyoshiro as he looked at her one last time before making his way out the door. He really wished she would have considered teaming up with him. She might have been useful. Oh well.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2