Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Janitor Duty (D-rank)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenji

Kenji

Janitor Duty (D-rank) Empty
PostSubject: Janitor Duty (D-rank)   Janitor Duty (D-rank) Icon_minitime6th February 2014, 5:35 pm

After returning the cat to its rightful owner, Cyrus had decided to tackle the next scroll. Taking the second scroll out, he broke the seal with his finger before unfurling it and scanning over its contents. Apparently he was to meet the head janitor of the school at the cafeteria entrance and clean up after the other students for the day. The janitor usually in charge of maintaining the cafeteria had apparently called in sick for the day so they needed some assistance over there. Without a second thought, Cyrus headed for the cafeteria without a second thought. Upon arriving, he walked through the doors and nearly walked straight into the back of the main janitor. He was an ogre of a man, built like a tree and muscled like a bull. Easily towering over Cyrus, the man turned and gave a hearty laugh, Oye, you be the one they sent me, boy? You're but a twig, you won't last an hour. He threw his head back in an uproar of laughter, a thick hand on his thicker belly. Wiping the tears from his eyes, he looked at Cyrus again, Sorry laddy, that wasn't very kind of me. I don't seem to know my manners all that well still. Here boy, meet your two best friends. The man was so large he had perfectly hidden a large bucket of soapy water and a mop behind himself. Pulling them in between Cyrus and himself, the man gave Cyrus a hard slap on the back and said, Good luck boy-o, careful, they get a little rowdy in here sometimes. With that, the man was gone off to check up on his other subordinates or clean up messes of his own.

Cyrus sighed and looked around the busy cafeteria at all the faces of students happily chatting and enjoying their meals. For now it didn't seem so bad, so he started pushing his bucket and cart of cleaning supplies along the aisles of tables and children. He found some spilled juice and several crushed grapes on the floor, but it was nothing he couldn't handle with a few sweeps of the mop and a wet floor sign. Hmm so far so good, I don't know what he was talking about. Cyrus said to himself as he found his way back to the front of the cafeteria and looked out towards the sea of eating children with a proud smile on his face, Easy as- FOOD FIGHT!!! A child yelled as he jumped onto the table and hurled a piece of pie at someone sitting at the next table over. ...pie. Cyrus finished. It took them less than a second to organize and begin hurling food at one another like monkeys throwing feces. Cyrus was frozen, he could do nothing but look on in horror at these deranged, food hurling, psychopaths. There was only one thing he could do, so he did it. He dropped to his knees, lay on the floor in the fetal position, and he wept. Six hours later, long after the students had left the cafeteria, Cyrus finally finished cleaning up their mess. He stepped out into the fresh air once again as the sun disappeared over the horizon and grumbled, There's only one thing I hate more than cats...and that's kids. Oddly, he didn't seem to realize that he himself was a child, but that was beside the point.

D-rank Mission Completion
Words: 569
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/

Janitor Duty (D-rank) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janitor Duty (D-rank)   Janitor Duty (D-rank) Icon_minitime6th February 2014, 7:10 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Janitor Duty (D-rank)
Page 1 of 1