Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Deliver That Note! (C rank mission)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Deliver That Note! (C rank mission) Empty
PostSubject: Deliver That Note! (C rank mission)   Deliver That Note! (C rank mission) Icon_minitime12th January 2014, 10:45 pm

Spoiler:

Sabin had just been given a mission to travel the world and deliver note to people, not really all that exciting but it should show to be some fun. He just hoped he wouldn't have a freak out, last thing he wanted right now was to go on a rampage and not be able to stop. So once he had arrived at the office entrance, the young Zerin was given two notes with names on them, along with their last known location. Seemed one was still on this continent while the other was back home. This should be fun.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Deliver That Note! (C rank mission)   Deliver That Note! (C rank mission) Icon_minitime12th January 2014, 11:49 pm

Sine walked casually around the academy, with no hesitation as to where he goes. Oh the things he has seen would surprise almost everyone, you never truly know someone until you know who they are when alone. After having just made a nice trip to the bathroom where a young boy was no doubt masturbating in one of the cubicles, Sine found himself out the front of the academy office where a poster of his face covered the entire door. It was a trivial effort, as no one could even remember seeing such a picture, not to mention they made Sine draw it himself since they couldn't ever remember the film nor his appearance. With a smile abroad his face, he tore the paper down, only to reveal someone walking towards the door with a mission in hand, accompanied my some letters. Happily, it was an opportunity.

Sine would tap into the boys mind, allowing memory of himself to register for a period of time, however he'd only be able to remember a few minutes at a time, so after about 5 minutes, he will forget their meeting, etc. Al subconscious and unnoticeable of course. As he memory of enlightened, to the boy it would appear as though Sine had just appeared to exist right before him. "Why hello there. Pleasure to make your acquaintance. I am a simple boy who does not exist, and holds no name. However you may call me Sine." His smile was undeniably positive as his eyes squinted. He held out a hand for a nice shake, a hand which already had another hand wrapped around it in the form of a burn, an unfortunate scar as the result of trying to make new friends, oh well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deliver That Note! (C rank mission)   Deliver That Note! (C rank mission) Icon_minitime13th January 2014, 2:26 pm

Well that was odd now wasn't it? A boy tearing down a poster like it was a wanted poster, maybe it had something on there he didn't support, who knows. So Sabin just shrugged it off and continued walking out the office doors, only to see the boy making his way towards Sabin. What did he want with him, guess he would find out soon enough as the boy stopped just before Sabin introducing himself. Well thats great to know. I'm a boy with no past and no voice, you can call me Sabin if you must He wrote down in his note book then turned the book to show Sine.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Deliver That Note! (C rank mission)   Deliver That Note! (C rank mission) Icon_minitime13th January 2014, 7:06 pm

Sine's smile grew as he saw the notebook. "Ah, another mute i see, much like Regal, how intriguing." The hand Sine had held out dropped, obviously the boy didn't want to touch or make contact. Through his body language, much could be told, in face, ones voice rarely ever communicates anything, as you could say the same sentence 4 times, and have a different posture for each and the meaning changes completely. For a mute, this is more intense, as they movements are much easier to read as its a primary source, whether they know it or not. "No past, yet you seem to hold a future with big plans. Anyway, you appear to be going on a mission, or more specific, a delivery mission. Mind if I tag along? You may have the reward, i have no need for it, just the experience would be nice. You see, i can't claim missions unfortunately."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deliver That Note! (C rank mission)   Deliver That Note! (C rank mission) Icon_minitime13th January 2014, 7:37 pm

Another mute? Let's just hope he wasn't anything like Sabin, the world wouldn't be able to handle two psychotics like himself running around the world. However he didn't have time to worry about this person named Regal at the moment, Sabin had a mission to get done. It would seem that this person named Sine knew all about his mission, which put a quizzical look upon his face as he tried to figure out how he knew. This guy could be some trouble, however he could also be quite useful in the future. So he wiped his face from any suspisious looks and shrugged and started walking towards the edge of the academy grounds. He was a few feet away from Sine when his left hand came up to motion to Sine to follow, while two of his vector arms started writing down notes about the boy in his note book.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Deliver That Note! (C rank mission)   Deliver That Note! (C rank mission) Icon_minitime13th January 2014, 9:49 pm

His face, no matter how brief it was shown, told all his thoughts in an instant. The confusion, the unease, the suspicion... "The letters gave you away. I'm sure your not delivering the letter to a missing-nin, or writing to your long lost pet for a mission. Do not be alarmed, i'm not reading your mind, only the situation." At least, that is the current extent. Sine's hands came out of his pocket for once, both showing their palms towards Sabin. By showing the palms, it symbolises that he is unarmed and not a threat, which would calm Sabin's feelings towards Sine, all subconsciously of course, its just a natural phenomenon which has been used since the dawn of men, dogs show their necks for a similar effect. "So, tell about yourself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deliver That Note! (C rank mission)   Deliver That Note! (C rank mission) Icon_minitime14th January 2014, 2:35 pm

Sabin really could not explain it, but as Sine started to explain on how exactly he knew what was going on, Sabin's suspicions and any hostility had seemed to disappear. That was definatly something to take note of, and he did just that with his back turned to the other boy. However it would seem that Sine was just as curious about him, and asked Sabin to tell a little bit about himself. What exactly should be said, what would be too much for someone to understand, and how much would drive people away from him. So with a menacing grin sabin turned the page in his book and started to write down in it. Up until a year ago, i spent a good portion of my life in a looney bin for killing my entire family and two chunin from my village he wrote down in the book before turning to show Sine with the same grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Deliver That Note! (C rank mission)   Deliver That Note! (C rank mission) Icon_minitime15th January 2014, 9:41 pm

Sine's face was unchanged as he saw the note. No noticeable surprise, no overwhelming joy or fear, he just remained calm? If there was anything felt, Sabin would never know, nothing will get around Sine's false body language. "Sound like you had a lovely childhood, however i wouldn't be surprised if there was a lot of locked up anger up in your head so... don't kill me, i can't fight." Sine would reach into his pocket, drawing out a deck of cards. At first he simply flicked through to ensure all 48 cards still remained. Once he was certain, he would begin to flick the cards from palm to palm, some going lower and some going higher then the rest, yet somehow, against any work of common sense, they would all make it to rest perfectly on the other palm. "So...Lets be off."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deliver That Note! (C rank mission)   Deliver That Note! (C rank mission) Icon_minitime17th January 2014, 1:53 am

Odd, usually when Sabin would mention this subject to people they would react physically in one way or another; but this guy hasn't changed his expression hadn't once since they first met a couple mintues ago. The way he spoke was a little off putting as well, seemed like he knew already. Was this guy in his head somehow? This thought made his grin grow wider knowing this guy could be quite useful in the future. However he would be lieing if he wasn't infuriated by that fact that his mind was being invaded without himself knowing it, who wouldn't? Thats when he turned around and turned the page back to his notes on Sine, and wrote down his speculations down. Sine was right though, they really did need to get going if they wanted to get to Dipu before the storm season begins.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Deliver That Note! (C rank mission)   Deliver That Note! (C rank mission) Icon_minitime9th February 2014, 7:42 pm

"Then we shall head to port, making way for a wondrous adventure together. This will be my first road trip, not including my being here of course. Sine laughed at himself before he began to exit the academy, walking down towards the waterfront where they could find a way onto a ship towards a destination he was not yet sure of.

(Exit)

Travelled to the harbour or whatever its called.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deliver That Note! (C rank mission)   Deliver That Note! (C rank mission) Icon_minitime10th February 2014, 2:23 am

Ka shrugged when Sine suggested they get going, and put his note book away in his bag. Sure it was their first trip as genins, but he was hoping it would be a while before he was forced to go back home. He just hoped that he wouldn't have a freak out and yet again be locked up, yeah he missed his padded room, butit was how he was treated that he didnt like. Treated like he was a danger to everyone, granted he was but he didn't want people to treat him as such.

[Exit]

Wht he said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deliver That Note! (C rank mission)   Deliver That Note! (C rank mission) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deliver That Note! (C rank mission)
Page 1 of 1