Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Hunting the Hunter (Plot Mission)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenji

Kenji

Hunting the Hunter (Plot Mission) Empty
PostSubject: Hunting the Hunter (Plot Mission)   Hunting the Hunter (Plot Mission) Icon_minitime5th January 2014, 6:41 pm

Laxus had decided to grab a meal at one of the bars in Hakagakure before heading over to one of the side tunnels out of Haka where he was supposed to meet the Hunter-nin.  The scroll had said to meet a couple of hours after he had received the scroll, giving Laxus more than enough time for a hearty meal.  He wasn't sure how long it would take to track the prey and inevitably kill both the Hunter and the Missing-nins, but he didn't want to be hungry while doing it.  He was actually a bit excited about this mission, becoming a hunter-nin was on Laxus's to-do list at some point in his life and getting the change to go out in the field made his skin crawl with anticipation, even if he had to assassinate one of his own.  That part actually didn't bother him much, the thought of killing anyone, never mind someone he had never met before didn't bug him in the least.  His queens however were not as pleased with the idea.  You're an idiot. Ariagnae said simply as he paid the bill and headed towards the tunnel.  A complete idiot. Sylvia said.  Whoa now, since when have you two been on the same page about anything. Laxus asked in defense.  Since you started being an idiot. Sylvia said, Nice one. Ariagnae said to her.  Great, they were bonding over their disdain for his decisions, just what Laxus needed. You two need to relax, I've got some friends that said they'd be joining us on the way. It's not like we're gonna be alone. Laxus rolled his eyes, but the Queens still weren't satisfied. So now we have a group of traitors and murderers instead of just the one, great.[/i]
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Hunter (Plot Mission)   Hunting the Hunter (Plot Mission) Icon_minitime5th January 2014, 6:51 pm

Cliff was tall and quite built with a feral appearance and a Kurogane Gourd on his back and was currently waiting at the gate for his T. Jonin assistance one of them seemed to arrive and he would nod not exactly wanting to talk until everyone got here so that they could head out. This particular missing nin was quite crafty and he honestly had encountered her a couple of times before, she was from Kaosgakure, a mad bomber Bakuhatsu, who constantly seemed to evade him but not today, that was specifically why he asked for back up while he kept her busy they would make sure she wasn't able to escape.

So where are the others? Cliff said as he was becoming a bit impatient.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Hunter (Plot Mission)   Hunting the Hunter (Plot Mission) Icon_minitime5th January 2014, 7:08 pm

Laxus shrugged as he pulled out a small bag of seeds and popped a few into his mouth. These were simply ordinary sunflower seeds, not his deadly version, but a snack that Laxus enjoyed frequently. I don't know, should be on their way. Want some? He asked, holding out the bag to Cliff. Out of the corner of his eye he noticed the other three approaching from the streets and smiled, Here they are, right on time...sorta. As they approached one of the women went ahead of the others and embraced Laxus in a hug before pulling away and kissing him passionately on the mouth. Oh Laxus darling, it's such a pleasure to see you. It truly has been too long. Ezra said before turning to Cliff, So terribly sorry we're late, time just got the best of us I suppose. Laxus blinked several times, he had known Ezra for awhile, but he still wasn't used to the way she greeted her friends, male or female. They had never been intimintly involved, that was just Ezra's way of doing things. Laxus nodded to the other two as they joined the group. I assume you're Cliff Kurogane, well I'm Laxus Shinto, this is Ezra Endicott, Tira Nee, and Bartholomew Shaw. Ezra winked at Cliff and blew a kiss, Charmed I'm sure. Tira just nodded and Bartholomew simply said, Shaw will do, pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Hunter (Plot Mission)   Hunting the Hunter (Plot Mission) Icon_minitime5th January 2014, 7:16 pm

Alright let's head out. Cliff said with a nod at the others before walking off, knowing that they'd be following him once they got a bit away from the tunnels and close to the surface he decided he might as well brief them on their opponent. Alright our target's name is Kelly Bakuhatsu, self proclaimed "Mad Bomber" she used to be a Chunnin Instructor in Kaosgakure before she apparently flipped a shit and blew up half of the academy before fleeing the scene of the crime. I've run into her a couple of times but she has managed to elude me crafty bitch. Anyways she prefers mid range aerial combat, it's sort of her calling card but she's no slouch when up close and is very flexible so watch out for that. Unlike most Bakuhatsu she prefers to utilize Wind based implosions which compress her explosive release techniques to the absolute limit while drawing in victims with wind so that they can't run away. She's tough but she doesn't fair to well against water techniques. Cliff said while he continued to walk he was taking point because the last time she was spotted was in the Canyons not the ideal place to fight and aerial opponent but it would have to do.

Any questions
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Hunter (Plot Mission)   Hunting the Hunter (Plot Mission) Icon_minitime5th January 2014, 7:35 pm

Laxus nodded as they walked, listening to Cliff's briefing of their target. After he finished Laxus smiled and in a sarcastic tone said, Alright well we've got an earth and wind user, an acid user, and of course a nature user as moi. So...we're fucked. Tira smirked and Shaw tried to stifle a chuckle, while Erza skipped along, tracing the rocks and grooves of the tunnel with her pointer finger, lost in her own little world. With that being said, you have anything up your sleeve Cliff, I don't really want to lead my friends into a slaughter at the canyons. I don't know Laxus, we have enough ranged fighters here that I think we could do some real damage, or at least keep her preoccupied, maybe force her to land. Play the waiting game until the right moment shows itself. Shaw said, already calculating a battle strategy in his mind. Laxus just shrugged, You're the brains, tell me who to kill and how to kill her and you know I'll do it.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Hunter (Plot Mission)   Hunting the Hunter (Plot Mission) Icon_minitime5th January 2014, 7:49 pm

I use a mixture of water and blood techniques, I only have one Life Release technique and that's primarily for use in close combat, thankfully blood works just as well as water does to muffle out her explosions so the main aim is for you guys to break skin, once you do that it'll be a ball park. Also if you guys can make sure she doesn't escape through the air, that's how she got away from me all those other times. I can't fly. Cliff said with the last sentence being deadpanned, he was a short range fighter but a couple of his attacks occurred in mid range, his typical approach was a fast blitz preying on a victim and trying to inflict as much damage to break their skin then utilize his other techniques to prey upon that.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Hunter (Plot Mission)   Hunting the Hunter (Plot Mission) Icon_minitime5th January 2014, 8:10 pm

Alright well Tira and I will ground her and you and Lax here can take care of the rest. Erza will do her own thing and if we get lucky, it'll work. Shaw said as he dipped his hand into Laxus's bag of sunflower seeds. Laxus frowned but allowed it before holding them up again, Anyone else want some? Home-made, freshly salted. Tira looked at Erza who was skipping up ahead of the group and asked, Well bubble-brain, what do you think about the plan? Erza smiled and turned around, still skipping but backwards now so she could face them, Oh doll, I think it's just wonderful! It's been so long since we've had a scuffle, my heart is beating with the rhythm of excitement. Tira just stared at Erza, You'r a new kind of weird, girl.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Hunter (Plot Mission)   Hunting the Hunter (Plot Mission) Icon_minitime5th January 2014, 8:55 pm

No I'm fine at the moment. Cliff said as they kept walking when one mentioned sunflower seeds and what not, he wasn't exactly hungry though later on he might be who knows. They would approach the exit of the tunnel and he would emerge on the surface of the Underground before stepping into the light blinking as his eyes adjusted. He would wait for the others to step outside and likewise get used to the light before turning to them. Alright, last time she was spotted around somewhere in the Canyons, so that's the first place we should go looking. Chances are she'll be at the top of one, she likes high places, not exactly fun for us but...we'll manage. Cliff said before picking up the place and sprinting off at normal running speed so they could get there in a moderate time no need to actually strain one's body.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Hunter (Plot Mission)   Hunting the Hunter (Plot Mission) Icon_minitime5th January 2014, 10:43 pm

OOC: Traveling is such a bore -_-

Laxus stepped into the light and squinted, waiting for his eyes to adjust. The others seemed to react the same, save for Tira who simply stared at the sky as if telling the sun itself to f*** off. You know you're kind of a weird mix between a badass and a hardass. Laxus said to Tira and Tira simply shrugged, So I've been told. As Cliff took off running, Laxus followed behind, as did the others. If she's going to be at the top of the canyon, shouldn't we enter at the top too? I mean if we go in at the bottom she'll just bomb the wall and cause several metric tons of earth and rock to crush us like bugs. Laxus said, catching up to Cliff and running beside him. Rude. Ariagnae chimed in to Laxus's comment, but he just ignored her.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Hunter (Plot Mission)   Hunting the Hunter (Plot Mission) Icon_minitime5th January 2014, 11:27 pm

Indeed, I meant it's not fun in the fact that, we'll be fighting an airborne opponent who could easily knock off of a cliff to plummet to our deaths but such is the life of a Hunter-Nin. Cliff said sighing as he wished he had some form of air transportation, sure there was a technique he could probably learn to grant him flight but it was costly to maintain and it was better to leave it to the...professionals. Besides he already used one of his techniques for transportation, others would just result in pushing it honestly. Alright we are almost there, keep a look out. She likes to dress like she's going to a party. he said with a frown before speeding up even more now that they were close.

(Cliff Exits)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Hunter (Plot Mission)   Hunting the Hunter (Plot Mission) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting the Hunter (Plot Mission)
Page 1 of 1