Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Kyujutsu 103

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Kyujutsu 103 Empty
PostSubject: Kyujutsu 103   Kyujutsu 103 Icon_minitime11th December 2013, 3:14 pm

The sensei was outside, Cynthia was a lover of practical classes not so big on the theory, which is why she taught those classes you couldn't exactly theorize and spout facts about. Kyujutsu, like Shurikenjutsu was all about doing, you didn't get better by reading about it you got better by standing outside and practicing over and over and over until it became second nature and only then were you able to say that you understood it. Seeing as they all were beginners the arrows were blunted and the draw strength of the bow wasn't as high as it would need to be to trigger killing force. To that end the targets which were scattered about the area were soft and assuming the right force was delivered even blunted arrows would be able to sink into them.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

Kyujutsu 103 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyujutsu 103   Kyujutsu 103 Icon_minitime11th December 2013, 4:51 pm

Valen had approached the door to the classroom and notice that it was locked, and a note was taped to it informing the students to meet the teacher outside. With out hesitation he gathered what he needed and headed for the teacher. "Im here sensei sorry bout that i didn't know we would be outside today" He smiled softly as he looked at her before leaning on a tree to see what she would have the class be doing. "Hmm"
Back to top Go down
Near

Kyujutsu 103 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyujutsu 103   Kyujutsu 103 Icon_minitime11th December 2013, 9:21 pm

After reading the note on the classroom door, shinigai walked toward the doors to the outside world. as his hand reached for the door it would hesitate as thoughts ran through his head. he fear death vastly thinking he would be killed once he walked out the door .his body began to shiver and a darkness would grow in his mind. It would growl and tell him to move and he would do So opening the door and walking in the direction told to go by the note. Reaching the ground he would see a woman. Something he hadn't seen in almost forever as he would hesitate to walk closer he stopped and stood five meters from the tree that the other young student leaned against.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

Kyujutsu 103 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyujutsu 103   Kyujutsu 103 Icon_minitime12th December 2013, 5:57 pm

Valen watched the approaching student as he readied his bow, checking the cord as well as the flexibility of the bow itself waiting for the teacher to give her lesson. "Ready when you are sensei." he restrung his bow as he waited for her instructions. Valen took stock of the students in the field of the teachers choosing a couple didn't even know what a bow looked like as they fawned over them.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Kyujutsu 103 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyujutsu 103   Kyujutsu 103 Icon_minitime14th December 2013, 4:56 pm

Good good seems you all made it. Cynthia said watching as her students would start to arrive one by one. Observing them it would seem she would have a good group, maybe they would be able to become great archers. I am your instructor Cynthia and welcome to Kyujutsu 103. She would give them all a smile before getting serious. For starters I would like all of you to grab a bow, get to the line then start shooting the arrows at the targets. Inside each bin were 100 arrows, it was enough to get the students used to firing a bow if they haven't done so already. Your objective is to shoot until your arms fall off.
Back to top Go down
Near

Kyujutsu 103 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyujutsu 103   Kyujutsu 103 Icon_minitime18th December 2013, 3:04 pm

Shinigai would wait Where he stood as the woman told the males to grab the bow and arrows and start practicing. But he would hesitate with that as he stared at it. What was he scared of? /nothing at all he was simply being himself. Shinigai would take a step toward the bin and grab the gear. placing it on his back end getting the bow ready he would reach for an arrow and place it in the right location with the bow. As he would pull back and release it, it would go flying and completely miss the target. this would be a sad moment as one of the hundred arrows had missed.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

Kyujutsu 103 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyujutsu 103   Kyujutsu 103 Icon_minitime29th December 2013, 11:47 pm

"But if our arms fell off... wouldn't we realistically be useless as ninja?" he smirked as his words rolled off his tongue, Valen was waiting for this class it always seemed to be fun when he saw it. "Well anyways I'll shoot until I no longer can..." He started off with a test shot to see how the bow reacted and more so to see how it felt in his grip. "So a hands on course, wonderful." he laughed softly to himself as he started to fire more of the arrows slow at first naturally then he picked it up as he kept firing.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Kyujutsu 103 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyujutsu 103   Kyujutsu 103 Icon_minitime4th January 2014, 5:40 pm

Admin Post - All Current Academy Student are promoted to Genin rank.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Kyujutsu 103 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyujutsu 103   Kyujutsu 103 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyujutsu 103
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Beginnings :: Main Buildings-
Jump to: