Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Looking For Missions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chidi

Chidi

Looking For Missions Empty
PostSubject: Looking For Missions   Looking For Missions Icon_minitime25th November 2013, 1:13 am

Tennin walked into the Kage's office after a long vacation, why he took it was anyone's guess but something about him was different. The boy had more of a drive then when he first became a Tokubetsu Jonin, he was out for more power which could be good or bad. In his case it was good, walking up the the receptionist desk he would greet them with a smile. "Hey I would like a bounty mission hunting some samurai if you could assist me it would be wonderful." He would wait for the receptionist to give him some good news and targets to hunt.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Missions   Looking For Missions Icon_minitime25th November 2013, 1:26 am

Samurai...bounty..all I have at the moment is a bounty mission for a C-rank missing nin who uses the Tenmetsu Style. Are you game for that? He's a former shinobi of I think Owari? Who care's point is kill him and bring the body to the hospital. He's been spotted in the village so watch out, usually we'd keep a hunter nin on him asap but we want to figure out why he came to the village in the first place. So if you can interrogate him before you dispose of him The receptionist said before throwing a mission scroll at the shinobi who had decided to grace her with his presence. She wouldn't look up after that and would simply go back to doing her work as usual.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Chidi

Chidi

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Missions   Looking For Missions Icon_minitime25th November 2013, 1:36 am

"Gotcha." It was a simple response but Tennin had remembered everything the receptionist had said while taking the scroll off the desk. In the back of his mind he Owari kept popping up which intrigued him so the he would take special care in getting the information the village needed and what he wanted to know, also being a half samurai he would smile as he wanted to test the bounty's skill. Tennin would leave the kage office headed outside towards the main part of the village to search for his target after he had read the mission scroll remembering the contents and the picture of his bounty.

(Tennin Exits Kage's Office)
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Missions   Looking For Missions Icon_minitime9th February 2014, 5:01 pm

Tennin was in a hurry as his clan leader was waiting for him at the village gates. He would look and observe the room and notice the mission receptionist doing their normal job, tennin would hurry to her desk. In need of a missing nin target, preferably a samurai chunin or a jonin either is fine me and clan head tika will be hunting them. Tennin was hoping for a good opponent to hunt down with his leader it would be an honor.
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Missions   Looking For Missions Icon_minitime9th February 2014, 11:46 pm

Well we do have one. It is actually quite recent. A shinobi from Jigokugakure, so you might be in luck considering Jigoku-shinobi haven't found him yet. Rumor has it, he is around the Land of Souls. Not sure though go check it out. The receptionist said handing over the man's wanted poster. May luck be with the kaos-shinobi.
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Missions   Looking For Missions Icon_minitime10th February 2014, 12:01 am

Tennin would bow thanking the receptionist before storming out of the office. He was headed to the village gates to meet and tell tika the information. It was finally time to get his battle experience up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Missions   Looking For Missions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking For Missions
Page 1 of 1