Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Mission Run.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mission Run.  Empty
PostSubject: Mission Run.    Mission Run.  Icon_minitime14th November 2013, 5:57 pm

King was currently trying to convince the receptionist to give him a stack of missions...it wasn't going as he planned. Okay okay, so are you completely sure I can't just you know take 3 C-rank missions at once. I mean come on, no one will know just slip me the missions I do them one by one or split them with Wolf and no one will know, if anything it's more of a profit for the village don't you think? I mean whomever made the rule that people can only take missions one at a time obviously had never heard of multi-tasking. King said as he leaned on the desk and was using his smooth voice trying to negotiate the receptionist into a deal.

Oh and something in the village you know, walking is such a pain he said flashing a smile as his "Light" personality was in play at the moment.
Back to top Go down

Mission Run.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Run.    Mission Run.  Icon_minitime14th November 2013, 6:02 pm

Like i said one mission at a time buddy but maybe i can help you out, There is some Mosswine and a Bullfango that made it into the city. There is 2 Mosswine and that is one mission along with one Bullfango and that is another separate mission making 2 C ranks it is the only thing i got that is that low. The man said throwing the folders on the desk and awaiting the shinobi's answer.
Back to top Go down

Mission Run.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Run.    Mission Run.  Icon_minitime14th November 2013, 6:25 pm

Alright thank you, it's fine I understand your just doing your job and what not. I'll do that and I'll be back when they are done. King said before pushing off the desk and walking out of the office before shifting into his "Dark" personality before would jump from the tree house onto one of the branches where Wolf was waiting for him. He would straighten out his tie and button up while pushing his hair back a single lock falling on the right of his face. Beloved, it seems that we have to deal with an..infestation within the more populated areas of the village. By chance, do you have my cane? King said his voice becoming more dignified while Wolf blinked before throwing him the cane as she figured this was around the time where he'd switch personalities on her. Either way she liked both of them, his Light was nice and his Dark was sexy.

Thank you. Now then..let us be off. King said snatching it out of the air and using it to walk before jumping from the branch with Wolf following suit.

King & Wolf Exit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mission Run.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Run.    Mission Run.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission Run.
Page 1 of 1