Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Techniques of R'

Go down 
+2
Aurielle
Blade
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Blade

Blade

Techniques of R' Empty
PostSubject: Techniques of R'   Techniques of R' Icon_minitime14th November 2013, 2:56 pm

Name: Forceful Burst (Signature)
Classification: Nintaijutsu - Fighting Style
Class: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: N/A

Description: This is a rather odd style that is based around the Mikaboshi's natural talents, that being the First Mark, which R'tari has learned to use as a more offensive manner than just absorbing chakra from opponents. What this style revolves around is rather than absorbing the chakra into his own chakra system he instead releases it back out of the Mark straight away. This causes his strikes to deal additional chakra based damage equal to the amount of chakra he pushes out of his palms however he is unable to absorb and use this technique at the same time rather one or the other must be picked and it uses the chakra he has absorbed into his secondary chakra system rather than his own chakra reserves. The chakra released is free of any element and consists purely of Ambient chakra.

Name: Forceful Burst: Destabalising Palm
Classification: Nintaijutsu
Class: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Touch

Description: This technique is activated once an opponent is struck either by Itami, R'tari's Amatsu, or himself, he releases the 'absorbed' chakra in a focused burst against the opponent's nerves and chakra system. This causes the damage, due to Forceful Burst, to be lowered by a rank however the enemy's chakra system is disrupted for a certain amount of posts depending on the amount of chakra used to facilitate this attack. D-Rank for 1 post, C-Rank for 2 posts, B-Rank for 3 posts and so on, this prevents them from using Chakra based jutsu. However if the opponent has chakra or endurance tiers equal to the amount of chakra used their chakra system is fine with them taking just damage instead.

Name: Forceful Burst: Flying Palm
Classification: Nintaijutsu
Class: Defensive/Offensive
Range: Close

Description: This techique is activated by a palm strike or a hit from Itami either of which is twisted to activate the Flying Palm. Once done, the chakra absorbed is sent in a knock back force straight against the opponent's body, sending them flying backwards depending on how much chakra is used. The damage dealt however is one below the chakra used. D-Rank chakra gives 5 feet of knockback, C-Rank gives 10, B-Rank gives 15 etc. Strength tiers equal to the amount of chakra used stops this effect from happening with damage being dealt instead.

Name: Amatsu Guard
Classification: Kenjutsu
Class: Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Self

Description: Rather than using his Amatsu transformations like others before him to create a separate entity to fight alongside him, R'tari has decided to do something else. With this, Itami still has its own personality but instead it covers R'tari's body like a suit of armour, resembling Plate Mail but black in colouration. While this is activate it increases the rank of chakra he can absorb by one rank due to the Amatsu being layered over his First Mark and instead it feeds the chakra to Itami rather than R'tari. Other than this, Itami becomes much tougher with B-Rank and below physical attacks becoming useless against him.

Last edited by Blade on 14th November 2013, 3:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Techniques of R' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Techniques of R'   Techniques of R' Icon_minitime14th November 2013, 3:36 pm

Amastu Guard have it cause physical techniques B-rank and below not to deal any damage to him, no tier bonus however I can allow the increased drain if you specify that his Amatsu is layered over where his Marks are.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Blade

Blade

Techniques of R' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Techniques of R'   Techniques of R' Icon_minitime18th November 2013, 7:33 am

((This is just for my Shurikenjutsu class))

Name: Shuriken Surprise Technique
Classification: Shurikenjutsu
Class: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long

Description: This technique is used with shurikens alongside something like flash tags, explosive tags or smoke bombs. When the user launches the shurikens they conceal the tags or bomb inside the throwing hole of the weapon they are firing. Upon it reaching the opponent, the user can either use a handseal or wait for the shuriken to strike the ground before the concealed payload detonates and activates the effects of whatever was actually concealed while being impossible to detect due to the rotation and speed of the Shuriken. This can be seen through with reaction tiers equal to or higher than the speed of the shuriken.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Techniques of R' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Techniques of R'   Techniques of R' Icon_minitime18th November 2013, 1:44 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Techniques of R' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Techniques of R'   Techniques of R' Icon_minitime14th May 2014, 11:37 am

Gate Techniques
Spoiler:

Strong Fist
Spoiler:

Arhat Fist
Spoiler:

Dark Leg
Spoiler:

Rokushiki
Spoiler:

Dark Fist
Spoiler:

Last edited by Vixen on 10th June 2014, 10:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

Techniques of R' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Techniques of R'   Techniques of R' Icon_minitime16th May 2014, 4:27 pm

All right...let me get this out the way so I can be objective as possible.....THE WORD MIKABOSHI CAUSES MY MIND AMAZING AMOUNTS OF PAIN AND ANGER FOR NO GOOD DAMN REASON. mmk....lets get going.

Lets work one spoiler at a time so I can flip back to other topics too.

Dark Gates
~Ok my understanding of the gates is that they are based off of 'spiritual ports that a generally located around vital organs in the human body. That said my understanding would say that the gates would function differently in humans, to different animals, to objects. So guessing on a total of 16 doesn't add up exactly to me but complete side note there.
~Several questions about this. The person is essentially pulling the chakra that is expelled from the gate and putting it into the other chakra system. How would they gain any boosts to their abilities if the chakra being released is just being rerouted to a new chakra system. I mean I think this is one of those things I feared this clan getting but that aside, The gates (talking about just basic gates) function off the ideals that you increase the flow of spiritual power in the body to increase the physical limitations of a person. How can you increase your muscles's abilities when the increased chakra is just being drawn out of the body?

Can't really go any further on the gates till that is settled.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Techniques of R' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Techniques of R'   Techniques of R' Icon_minitime16th May 2014, 4:56 pm

As in he's reducing the force exerted by opening the gates when you open them the chakra flows out a lot more, what R'tari is doing is taking reducing the amount bursting out and cycling it into his alternate chakra system so as to reduce the strain placed on his body. In short its like a pipe that's overflowing being rerouted into another drain so that the main drain isn't bottlenecked.

Hence why he's losing more chakra. The advanced version is pretty much him draining and then cycling back and forth so as it's bursting out it's drained before being placed back into his body so it keeps going after the natural gate limit except rather than him merely just being tired now he's actually hurting himself to keep it active past the normal limit.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

Techniques of R' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Techniques of R'   Techniques of R' Icon_minitime16th May 2014, 5:21 pm

Dark Gates
~Its that overflow of power that gives the gates their advantages. If you decrease the strain they put on the body by rerouting some of the energy you also have to understand that the gates power its self is weakened. I'm ok, says the very reluctant clown, to have it reroute the chakra reducing the strain but you also have to realize that this form of the gates shouldn't be able to give you near the same amount of power the real gates would.

Leaf Flutter
~ok if I'm reading this right.....you basically, at D-rank, give your character reaction tier type of speed thing, but with no limits. You just pretty much get to auto dodge ranged attacks with a extremely slim chance of you being unable to actually get hit. Taking everything at face value here thats what its sounding like to me. You know I can't approve something like that. Limits princess, limits.

Leaf Flowing Wind
~I'm ok with this for the most part but little hazy on the numbers here. The dmg of taijutsu is greatly based off a person's str right? I understand putting spd behind str to increase dmg output but adding them together. So like with B-rank in both you hit the target with basically a blunt force A-rank. Is that right?

Leaf Coiling Wind
~I do believe that natural law states a gases expand to fill their containers. Seeing how this tech doesn't clear the entire area, it would stand to reason that after a post or two the mist would 'refill' the area. Suggestion, possibly at A-rank make it clear the entire area.

Leaf Rising Wind
~ok the end to this tech is a little wordy but I understand basically wts going on. The attack is only block able if the target realizes what the true nature of the attack is. Meaning without str high enough to be able to absorb the impact or a tech to do so the target is launched up in preparation for a combination attack. Just confirm that for me and its good.

Leaf Break
~Counter attack at its base. Two knees to the opponent before vaulting off the person trying to grab you. Correct?

One-Man Front Lotus
~I know you are probably going to hate me for asking this but, I think this one needs a near complete rework/rewording. The start says there are two ways to activate this tech, one with a gate one without. Unless I misread somewhere there isn't a difference between the two. The three gates that lets you bounce to targets is fine with me. I do however believe that the user should take some form of recoil for repeated uses. The first use little to nothing at all. Not even worth giving a real 'number' to, but after several uses, specifically when used quickly back to back for multiple targets their should be some form of recoil.

Leaf Cerberus Kind
~I like this one, but I do think as is it needs to be bumped up a rank or two.....because the speed of everything moving is set inside of this tech instead of based off the user's speed/str, I have to say it needs to be bumped up two ranks. Add in the fact that I read no recoil from this attack along with no limitations on its use, honestly count yourself lucky. Make the speed/dmg based off user's tiers and add in a recoil/limitations on its use and I could see it coming down to S-Rank.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Techniques of R' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Techniques of R'   Techniques of R' Icon_minitime16th May 2014, 5:56 pm

Gates sure I'll have it powered down that's not much of a problem. 1-rank lower than normal then when this is active?

The first one it's limit is based on the user's perception. Meaning if I can track D-rank I can dodge physical stuff moving at D-rank.

The Leaf Flowing Wind the damage is strength tiers the speed at which they fly through the air due to knockback is what's speed + strength.

Lead Coiling I'm just taking a canon tech, it only clears a small area within the area basically it's so I can see for a bit and then will eventually have to do it over again.

Leaf Rising Wind yeah pretty much they need to tense their entire body to prevent being launched up into the sky. That's the whole point of the tech really.

Leaf Break. Yeah pretty much.

One-Man Front Lotus in the Three Gates version it's pretty much the original without driving themselves into the ground as well. So he would take the fatigue loss just not the recoil damage because he's not slamming himself into the ground with the target he's pretty much landing on top of them and drilling them into the ground with raw strength with speed boosted from gravity. I actually made a mistake rofl it's supposed to be normal version while gated version lets you bounce.

Leaf Cerberus King
Um the main reason why I kept it at S-rank is because of the Shadow Clones. Pretty much they are doing what the original is doing so it's as if it's a 1 person combination technique because there are 3 people doing the same thing. It was supposed to be utilized with the Gate of Pain I'll add that. But um yeah I'll add the corrections.

Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

Techniques of R' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Techniques of R'   Techniques of R' Icon_minitime17th May 2014, 10:52 am

Dark Gates
~Ok since we are as settled as we are going to get on the specifics of the gates. I still have some issues with this. First off, extending the gates is one thing. Because they are weakened versions of the gates I'm ok with them getting an extension but doubling the duration is a bit much. I mean if you set up that your gates give you 10 posts of increased stats, this fighting style effectively gives you 20 which is way to much in my opinion. Tac on the fact that even though you are moving your chakra you still have access to that chakra. There is no cost to this tech, but you gain so much from it. I honestly feel like the time bonus needs to be dropped and some of the chakra needs to be lost, unless you can come up with something different.

Leaf Flutter
~Doesn't really help the case of this tech. What dictates what a person can perceive? I mean is it as simple as saying you can only see things moving at speeds you can move? or does it depend on the character its self? Regardless I still cant approve this as 'O I see it, so I can dodge it'.

Leaf Flowing Wind
~approved

Leaf Coiling
~approved if you add into the tech so people all understand the mist refills after say three posts

Leaf Rising Wind
~approved

Leaf Break
~approved

One-Man Front Lotus
~There still isn't a difference listed between having one gate activated and not. Fatigue aside the issue is, you are driving your body down at high speeds onto a target that is impacting with the ground. You are going to take some form of recoil from the attack no matter how you go about it. I'm not saying after one time you nearly break your leg or anything, nor am I saying you take a fair amount of dmg from one use. BUT after several uses in a topic the dmg would be adding up till, I suppose potentially you could break a leg/arm/testicle wt every.

Leaf Cerberus King
~same as before
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Techniques of R' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Techniques of R'   Techniques of R' Icon_minitime31st May 2014, 4:37 pm

Mmmk halved the tier boost and didn't include the doubling duration.

Leaf Flutter added what it is calculated by namely his reaction speed to track something and speed in order to dodge it and if either is not fulfilled then it won't work.

One-Man Front Lotus I included recoil damage.
Leaf Cerberus King - made it tier based, added the chakra price for forming the shadow clones and having them poof away after use so it can't be used repeatedly without the additional chakra price.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Techniques of R' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Techniques of R'   Techniques of R' Icon_minitime1st June 2014, 12:21 pm

Dark Gates - I'm throwing my reasoning on this one. So Mikaboshi has two chakra systems so has 16 Gates, okay. The Gates are lasting longer due to the chakra being brought back into the body, okay. However, let me explain the side effect of that one, technically the chakra being expelled is not returning to the Gates which expelled them, they are going into the second chakra system. This is where the second chakra system comes in I believe, the doubling of the Gates is due to actually possessing two chakra systems and opening 16 Gates not entirely due to the cycling the chakra.

However if that is not the case and you are using cycling chakra as your reason for doubling time, then the expelled chakra must return to the Gate which released it, or else there will be no change in the duration.

Now the tiers. The Gates work in releasing energy, which is chakra in this case, to increase one's physical power. Regardless if the chakra is being returned to the body or not, it does not change the fact that the user does indeed release the Gate thus gaining their tiers. So the gaining of tiers should remain equal to the normal Gates.

However, this will only apply to the first 8 Gates, the next 8 should give no tier increases rather some other effect. Also note, the 8th Gate does cause death and that will never change, however only due to the nature of this that I am willing to give this, able to shut 8th Gate off and still live. I am giving this because, this will allow the user to go into further Gates, but know this, 8th Gate and higher, when time limit ends is death.

Now for less important stuff. This is not a D-rank, yes chakra flow is a D-rank skill but the shear amount of chakra being released from a Gate is not D-rank, I'll meet in the middle and say make it B-rank. Also make note that this is a chakra flow skill, so the user will be forced Pseudo-All Tai.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Techniques of R' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Techniques of R'   Techniques of R' Icon_minitime2nd June 2014, 4:58 am

I'll raise the limit, of the technique, the duration can stay in it's normal state I'm fine with that the gate boost was a boon but the tier thing I'd love to not have keep the tier halving thing like you said.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

Techniques of R' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Techniques of R'   Techniques of R' Icon_minitime10th June 2014, 10:40 pm

If you made the changes Zen said, I see no problem with these.

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Zen

Techniques of R' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Techniques of R'   Techniques of R' Icon_minitime11th June 2014, 6:06 pm

Changes were not made to Dark Gates, not approved.

Keep the time limit equal to normal Gates, keep tiers equal to normal Gates, also make sure to add forced Pseudo-All Tai.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Techniques of R' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Techniques of R'   Techniques of R' Icon_minitime3rd December 2014, 5:16 pm

Taijutsu
Spoiler:

Clone Fist & Additional Clone Techniques
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Techniques of R' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Techniques of R'   Techniques of R' Icon_minitime3rd December 2014, 5:27 pm

Techniques of R' Lt+made+in+canada+_71d2f6d1333e958b2b0689af33be6687
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Techniques of R' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Techniques of R'   Techniques of R' Icon_minitime16th June 2015, 5:16 pm

Taijutsu:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Techniques of R' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Techniques of R'   Techniques of R' Icon_minitime17th June 2015, 9:54 am

Aye, It'll do.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Techniques of R' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Techniques of R'   Techniques of R' Icon_minitime12th July 2015, 5:59 am

Rokushiki
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Techniques of R' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Techniques of R'   Techniques of R' Icon_minitime12th July 2015, 6:04 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Techniques of R' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Techniques of R'   Techniques of R' Icon_minitime16th December 2015, 4:11 pm

Resubmitting this:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

Techniques of R' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Techniques of R'   Techniques of R' Icon_minitime16th December 2015, 4:19 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Techniques of R' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Techniques of R'   Techniques of R' Icon_minitime2nd January 2016, 1:50 pm

Resubmitting This:

Geppo:

Tekkai:

Shigan:

Rankyaku:

Soru:

Kami-e:

Last edited by Aurielle on 22nd May 2016, 5:42 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Two typos, the first in Rokushiki the second in Rankyaku)
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Techniques of R' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Techniques of R'   Techniques of R' Icon_minitime11th January 2016, 6:28 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Techniques of R' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Techniques of R'   Techniques of R' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Techniques of R'
Page 1 of 1