Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Hey Bec let's go on a boat ride.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chidi

Chidi

Hey Bec let's go on  a boat ride. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Bec let's go on a boat ride.   Hey Bec let's go on  a boat ride. - Page 2 Icon_minitime10th November 2013, 10:24 am

The captain could feel Jasmine squeeze tighter when he shoved his penis in her, he would continue to pound her relentlessly making her beg for more. In the heat of It all the captain wouldn't just settle for one position, he had to get her to ride him which was an easy task if they just flipped over. The captain would pull out and turn on his back but easily pulling Jasmine on top of him as he did so, making sure they were positioned right the captain would insert his massive penis back into her which caused him to slip out a little moan. The captain was in blissful state as he continued to stroke her which made him slap her ass, a simple reflex for him while he performed but it happened constantly for a short period, hopefully she liked that sort of thing while having sex.

Meanwhile the perverse man would creep in on Bec, he was still in an oblivious state as to whether the girl was sleep or not. In his mind he would say fuck it and did what he does best.... rather what he doesn't get caught for.. lets say that. The man would slide his hand up the girls leg gently as he inched up to her but.. maybe he had a different target as he suddenly stopped when he noticed the treasure chest. ''Well look at this here, seems like my worries are over, I wonder how much Xel is in there? '' The man would try to open the chest but a clicking sound would be heard so the pervert would run out the room tripping and falling while leaving Bec in the room where he found her.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Bec let's go on a boat ride.   Hey Bec let's go on  a boat ride. - Page 2 Icon_minitime12th November 2013, 12:55 am

Jasmine would open her eyes when she felt movement only to smirk as she was pulled on top of him, their positions reversed, she would move her hands so she was holding his chest. Of course the was the inevitability of them separating, thankfully it wasn't long before he found his way back inside of her causing her to bite her lip and slowly begin to move her hips to plunge him deeper inside. Soon enough she couldn't hold it back again and she let out a low moan before gasping as he slapped her ass, with Jasmine taking that as a cue to move faster the bedpost slamming against the wall due to the increased fervor at which she rode him. Soon enough her arms would begin to get shaky and she would slump over onto him moving her hands upward to wrap around his neck as she leaned in for a kiss, the constant patter of flesh on flesh echoing through the room.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Hey Bec let's go on a boat ride.   Hey Bec let's go on  a boat ride. - Page 2 Icon_minitime14th November 2013, 10:45 pm

Bec would flinch at the touch upon her leg, it was unexpected, her eyes snapping open as her body jerked upright, sitting up and instantly throwing her hand down to her leg pouch. Ever since her decision to go lesbian, Rebecca has been on edge with all males sexually, so this moment was such a shock, she would pull out a Kunai and throw it in a flash, aimed at the back of the man now talking to himself as he checked out the chest. There was no intention to kill, it was just a reflex. And the moment the blade left her fingers, she immediately regretted the decision. Her skill with a projectile isn't too good, but it was enough to make this a poor situation if it made contact.
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

PostSubject: Re: Hey Bec let's go on a boat ride.   Hey Bec let's go on  a boat ride. - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th November 2013, 2:59 pm

Burning inside the captain was feeling it, his eyes starting shifting as body seemed to take control of itself. His hands would latch onto her hips with a firm grip, as they locked lips again the captain would begin to increase speed hoping to get deeper inside her like he was trying to find her soul. With his grip getting tighter one could tell he was almost reaching his limit, her flesh against hers felt like heaven.

Bec didnt wish it but it happened, the kunai she threw at the pervert would pierce his chest causing him a world of pain, he would scurry amongst the room crashing into things. Finally falling on the floor while crying in laughter the pervert would stare at the girl with a ominous look. "Your gonna pay for that bitch." Getting up he would slowy advance on bec, hopefully she had someone to pray to.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Bec let's go on a boat ride.   Hey Bec let's go on  a boat ride. - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th November 2013, 3:35 pm

Jasmine felt him picking up speed and her eyes would snap open before managing to push herself up just a little so that she could rest her lips against the side of his face. Not inside I want it in my mouth.. she said before gently nipping at his ear so to get his attention even more and when he reached his limit and pulled out she would quickly move downward to grab his throbbing length and would begin to quickly stroke him to completion while placing the head in her mouth gently teasing at his opening with the tip of her tongue. Somehow she got a sense of foreboding but she ignored it, it wasn't really important at the moment, all that was important at the moment was getting her fix, then she would worry about the other trivial things in her life.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Hey Bec let's go on a boat ride.   Hey Bec let's go on  a boat ride. - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th November 2013, 6:06 pm

It was all just impulsion on both sides of this argument. Bec's only thought went towards hoping, no praying that this man, this perverted individual had no shinobi training, as even the slightest would be more then enough to kill her in an instant. As she saw he was no dead, a feeling of relief waved over her. That was before she saw his angered intention. Again, she'd throw another, and another, emptying her entire kunai pouch before standing and trying to move away from the bed to create more distance, reaching for shurikans as she did so. Her eyes were wide awake, and her body still thinking it was excessively warm despite her knowing it was a genjutsu. All the while, Jasmine was openly fucking the captain, having the time of her life which Bec endured depression, drinkings alone/the hangover soon to come, Feeling as though she was being burnt alive by lava, molestation and of course, hopefully murder, or being murdered if this doesn't go her way. Lets just say, she wasn't too impressed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Bec let's go on a boat ride.   Hey Bec let's go on  a boat ride. - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st November 2013, 9:54 pm

That tongue, that devilish tongue that always got it's way when it came to him, dance around the head of his penis that sent jolts down his shaft and deep within in balls. Not to mention that hand stroking the sentive skin, the combination of the two would definatly give Jasmine what she wanted. Almost instictlivly the captain's hand reached out and placed it on the back of her head, then started to force her mouth to engulf his penis. Not enough to choke the poor girl, but enough so that he could enjoy the warmth of her mouth, even though he would have loved to bury his seed deep within her body. He was just about to errupt in Jasmine's mouth when he heard it, the sound of the assholes handy work again. The sound of the man's screaming and crashing into shit caused the captain to sit up rather abruptly, accidently forcing more of his shaft down into the poor girls throat.

Meanwhile......

Unfortunatly for Bec the sailor had tangled with a couple ninja before, not enough to do any serious damage, but enough to keep himself alive so far. The girl had little expirience with weapons that much was for sure. Her eyes may have been on the target, but her kunai sure weren't. The ones that did come close only left small cuts and scratches on his body. However two shuriken did hit his right leg causing the man to take a knee before looking up at the girl with a malevolent grin on his face "oh I think I'm going to enjoy this. He said before lunging at the girl in an attempt to pin her up against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Bec let's go on a boat ride.   Hey Bec let's go on  a boat ride. - Page 2 Icon_minitime22nd November 2013, 1:43 am

Jasmine was enjoying herself however she noticed a noise and before she could come up for air his shaft was shoved down her throat and it was only her lack of a gag reflex that prevented her from feeling anything more than discomfort, of course she almost ended up drowning in his cum but that was just collateral damage. When he was finished she would gently hold his wrist before pulling back having swallowed everything not that she wanted to but it was kind of difficult not to when it was shooting into your throat and she would cough a bit before her eyes narrowed a bit. Mean, you could of given me a warning, love it wasn't like I was going to spit it out anyways. she said before looking around, she was sure she had heard a noise or something of the sort but atm she was a bit spent and didn't want to move. Did you hear something as well or am I just imagining things because you fucked me too hard.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Hey Bec let's go on a boat ride.   Hey Bec let's go on  a boat ride. - Page 2 Icon_minitime25th November 2013, 1:49 am

Fuck, the fact that she missed was much worse then he could have thought. Rebecca was nothing but a civilian, she had no skill, and would be easily overpowered. There really wasn't much she could do besides the simple academy 'get out of jail' card which they were taught in the short time she attended. As he lunged, Bec would replace herself with a barrel, now standing behind the jumping fool, lunging forwards herself with yet another Kunai, going in for a two hand stab to the back of the head. If this didn't work, then...it was over, her vagina would be penetrated, and her reward will be lost.

All the sudden movements causing her head to spin as her headache erupted further. Hungover, still slightly dazed, still slightly burning, and very, very confused. Her cyro ability will bring upon the cold, as the temperature continued to drop, especially in the room which she was fighting, windows fogging, drinks icing over. Snow fell outside the boat as the frozen storm shock the ships balance. Becca couldn't work out whether she felt more good then bad, or more bad, then good?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Bec let's go on a boat ride.   Hey Bec let's go on  a boat ride. - Page 2 Icon_minitime26th November 2013, 6:54 pm

You had never heard a man apoligize so much for something that was hillarious, at least in the captains mind it was. He apoligized profusely for what he did as he rushed to put on his clothes, but he had to go check out what was going on in his ship. Then again, looking over at Jasmines naked body laying on the bed was almost enough to bring him back to attention for a third round. But in his mind, his boat was worth more then any woman, so with his clothes on the captain ran out the door to his cabin to go and investigate.

Meanwhile.....

The man had seen the set of handseals before having dealt with ninja before, but his momentum wouldn't allow him to slow down with the two shuriken in his thigh. So he did what he thought would be best, and started to turn his body so his back would crash into the barrel. As he turned to crash into the barrel he could see Bec thursting another kunai towards his body. Luckily for him, his current body position caused the kunai to slash across his side, causing him more pain to couple along with the collision. Funny thing is though, with some people, physical pain only makes them madder, and this man was right pissed off. With the blade just past his body, the man slammed his arm against his body to pin the girls ice cold arm between his open wound and his arm. With his free hand the man reached foreward in an attempt to clutch Bec's throat in his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Bec let's go on a boat ride.   Hey Bec let's go on  a boat ride. - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th November 2013, 12:38 am

It's fine it's fine...hmm I'm guessing the former... she said as she would look around for articles of clothing before putting them on and would force herself awake. She would take off following the Captain to see what the source of the commotion was, hopefully no one was in danger or anything, her thoughts flashing to Becca and of course her trusty Aneka, Flame..if any of them were hurt she didn't know what she would do. She would run as fast as she could hearing the noises coming from a cabin and would run and try to kick the door open, if she was successful her eyes would widen at the sight of blood and her strength would likewise magnify with it. Get off of my friend! she said before jumping using her boosted strength to increase her speed as she would throw a haymaker at the man's face.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Hey Bec let's go on a boat ride.   Hey Bec let's go on  a boat ride. - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th November 2013, 1:45 am

Bec let out a small shriek as her arm as pinned, her kunai falling from her grasp. His blood was warm, discomforting against her very cool skin, and that mixed along with the burning she still felt gave a constant heating pained sensation which spread across her entire arm, almost causing Bec to scream. Stabbing, slicing, breaking, bruising, all that is nothing and can be endured, however burning shall always be her weakness. Bec's grunts in struggle slowly ceased as his hand gripped her throat, she had lost, the best thing to do now is stop fighting it and simply allow him to have his way. Rebecca could feel her eyes watering as his grip held. She was quiet, letting the world do with her as she wishes. Upon hearing someone trying to kick through the door, Bec's mind would flash to Jasmine. Was it her? Had she come to save her? Regardless, if she was to see this event, with Bec being in such a state, it would be crushing. Bec would extend her leg hard and fast, hopefully kicking him in the groin before pushing once again against his body. If Jasmine was successful in kicking the door open on her first try, she would of course seen Bec's moment of defeat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Bec let's go on a boat ride.   Hey Bec let's go on  a boat ride. - Page 2 Icon_minitime28th November 2013, 6:13 am

The captain heard the sounds of Jasmines foot steps following his own through the ship, which he really did not want. If things were as serious as he thought, and if he was right about where the sounds were coming from they were all going to be in for a bad time. However while running something caught his eye, his own breath could be seen. What the fuck?!? We're nowhere near the land of glaciers He thought while slowing down to look outside of a window to see it frosting over. Then it hit him like a tonne of bricks, which made him stop and turn to Jasmine stopping her in her tracks before she could kick the door down. "What the hell did you bring onto my boat?!?"

On the other side of the door...

The chill from Rebecca's skin felt rather good to the his wound, kind of numbed the pain a bit. But it was not as pleasing to him as feeling of the girls heart rate slowing down in the palm of his hand. "You truely are a dumb bitch, you could have just let me take the loot and i would have been on my merry way, but no. You had to freak the fuck out and attack me from behin...." He shouted before feeling an all too familiar, yet not so plesant feeling coming from between his legs. This pain was intense enough for him to be forced to release Bec from his grasp, and kneeling on the floor cross eyed.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Bec let's go on a boat ride.   Hey Bec let's go on  a boat ride. - Page 2 Icon_minitime30th November 2013, 4:43 am

What, no more like who. My friend has a unique...gift of sorts which tends to freeze things over when she's agitated as well as in danger of dying. I need to open the door and get to her let me pass. Jasmine said as he blocked her and she would reach into thin air a hammer materializing in her hand which she grasped tightly. Seriously, I know we fucked and it was nice but if you don't get out of my way so I can see if my friend is in danger I'm going to break you. she said her emotions boiling to the surface, she was usually a happy girl but she wasn't the type to hide what she felt, she was afraid yes but not for her sake but rather, her friend's. So please. Step aside. she said her voice becoming more firm, as weird as it was considering you had a woman such as herself all done up and looking rather petite ready to go to arms. She wasn't a shinobi, she used to be one either way and she occasionally used chakra in her forging but for her friends she would do anything even if said friend had been slightly untrustworthy.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Hey Bec let's go on a boat ride.   Hey Bec let's go on  a boat ride. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1st December 2013, 6:39 am

Becca push with all her might as he fell to his knees, not strong enough to actually do anything besides speed the process of getting him the fuck off her. As his grip was released, and he off her body, she would roll over onto her hands and knees, chocking and gasping for the air which now once again flowed through her, the sounds being well and truly loud enough to be heard from the other side of the door, followed by the occassional half chocked "Stupid Dick..." And, "Fucker..." Once her composure was regained she would stumble to her feet, hopefully before this man could, going for a kick in his all too availble throat (on the account of him assumed to be holding his testies) before she'd pick up the loot and run to the door, crashing through it and into the wall across, looking at Jasmine and the Captain almost engaged.

Her hair was a mess. Her face, as white as snow (instead of going red, Toketsu oddity), the hand print still well as truly visible on her throat, her eyes watering on the verge of crying, not emotionally, but due to the lack of air and one of her entire lower arms covered in the mans blood. Not a pretty sight. Her other hand would clutch tighter to the chest held against her side as she spoke. "What the fuck are you doing to her!" With her free hand, she'd reach into her pocket to pull out what would be her final kunai, looking at him with noting but anger. "So captain, is everyone on this shit a filthy pig who cares little for the laws around women? Or just you and the dickhead in there!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Bec let's go on a boat ride.   Hey Bec let's go on  a boat ride. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1st December 2013, 7:39 pm

The man had little to no time to react to Rebecca's throat kick, and rather unfortunate for him that her kick had enough pressure to crush his wind pipe and snapping his neck. Seems like this little girl had become a full fledged murderer, in the span of just a few hours. So now he just lay there in a bloody heap on the floor.

The captain on the other hand had heard the brief conversation between the two on the other side of the door before hearing a set of foot steps dashing towards the door. By this time Jasmine had already materialized a hammer out of thin air and was threatening him with it, so when the door had burst open, the captain had grabbed the chest Rebecca had taken from the room. "This doesn't belong to you you ice queen" He said as a few more sets of footsteps came barreling towards the trio. Great now the rest of the crew knew about this incident. "Restrain her, she killed one of our crew in cold blood" He said signalling that it was Rebecca to be detained. "You killed one of my men over a collection from various captains to go to homes for orphaned children" the captain spoke as he opened up the chest to reveal it was filled with to the bring with Xel and other assorted jewels, then slammed it shut. It was a loud enough slam that a couple of the crew members jumped anlittle bit before moving towards Rebecca. "Now drop the blade missy before we take on our right to throw you over board before we reach Abyss"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Bec let's go on a boat ride.   Hey Bec let's go on  a boat ride. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2nd December 2013, 5:32 am

Jasmine couldn't help but gently albeit quickly hug her friend as she saw her come out of the room, bloody room she might add, which was good..and bad since the sight of blood always gave her blood lust to the highest degree. If she was able to hug Rebecca and get some of the blood on her she would turn her head to the side and would whisper in her friends ear. Are you okay...no stupid question of course your not okay..asshole tried to just..ugh I can't believe that and then this idiots threatening us. Stay put alright, I kind of have a problem when I see blood as you saw when I was forging anyways...when I start just...close your eyes and get to the ground. she said giving Rebecca another squeeze before her facial expression got rather happy.

Targets...one, two and three, first plant weapon into the ground tilt and kick outward while using the revolution speed and blood lust increased strength to dent chest and send it through his rib cage. Second continue revolution from kick, Rebecca ducks downward angle throw to strike victim chest. Upon impact store weapon and withdraw weapon cross distance between other target and bash head in with a strike of disgrace backed with blood lust increase strength. Fourth await looks of shock from remaining crew members and adjust accordingly to their reactions. Jasmine thought quickly everything seeming to slow down as she relayed exactly what she was going to do in her head as she let go of her friend. Once thinking it through all in the span of a second she would move in the exact pattern as she dictated capitalizing on the sudden shock that this glamoured up non-shinobi had just went from minimal threat to lethal weapon in a split second.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Hey Bec let's go on a boat ride.   Hey Bec let's go on  a boat ride. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2nd December 2013, 7:23 am

Bec would flinch at Jasmine's touch. Her body warmth setting every area in contact on fire, still receiving effects from the genjutsu earlier. Everything about the hug was terrible, the heat, the god awful smell of that captain all over her, and of course, the words. The moment she began giving Bec instructions, Bec would push away, trying, yet unable to neglect the second hug, before whispering a short and sharp "No!". But alas, it was too late, as Jasmine had already made her move, attacking the sailors around them. Bec's voice would grow, turning from a whisper into a yell, hoping to get through to the bloodthirsty asian girl as she made her advances. "No! Jasmine, Stop! We need them, i can't sail a ship, can you?! Besides, I need to sell a carrot..." That last part was more of a normal speaking voice, more for Bec's own sake then the sake of everyone else capable of hearing. While speaking/shouting, Bec would use the inside of her shirt to wipe the blood off her arm, and also shut the door to the murder scene, just so Jasmine would have less blood to see, hopefully allowing her to calm down.

If jasmine had managed to stop herself, Bec would instantly begin her speech, as retaliation was no doubt a thought in any survivors mind. "As you can see, we...we'll her more so then myself, however, we are capable of combat unlike many of you all." She would turn to address only the captain. (if he still lives) "Your a fool, you and your crew. That man had first tried to molest me while i was recovering from some sort of strange burning technique after accidentally entering his room, he stopped midway to steal that chest, the chest i bought to safety, you fuck wit. Also, the poor jasmine is insane when she see's blood. Now you sir called me ice queen correct? Then i'm assuming you know i am the cause of this snow storm." As if on command, the air grew colder. "If either I, or my friend here, are thrown overboard, i guarantee, you will not make it another mile. If i am killed, you will not last the day. Why? Simple, My name is Rebecca. Heir to the Toketsu Clan which was once stationed in the Land of Abyss. My father, the clan head, is expecting me in only a few hours. I was late to this ship as I was sending word to them of my transport. They know this ship is taking me. SO...If we do not make it, you will be hunted. Further more, if you restrain me, i will not sell you..." She paused for a moment, reaching into her pocket to pull out a carrot, holding it up for all to see. "...this! Purchase this carrot for the very low price of 500 Xei." Rebecca would wink, The crew, for reasons unknown, desiring the carrot to an extreme extent. (Passive ability, see below.)

If jasmine does not stop, Bec would sigh, leaning against a wall and slowly sliding down to a sitting position. Waiting for the combat to conclude. Once finished she would speak to the girl. "Five things. First. Did you really get fucking upset with me because i didn't tell you i was an icy pop, when you never told me that you become a blood thirsty killing machine when you see blood? Really Now? Second. I had a good story for all of this, and i'm disappointed i didn't get to use it. Third. Better hope there were more people on board, and hope we can convince them to keep the boat going, cause i don't know how to do it with only two people. Fourth. I hate the smell of males, and you smell like him, you need a wash. And Fifth. I'm half sorry, But i'm really pissed off at the moment...And very hung the fuck over." Bec would stand, struggling to her feet as she would pick up the chest and begin to walk in a random direction, still not really sure how to get around this boat. "Come on you beautifully crazy little bitch, lets go find someone to..." She would pause for a brief moment, pulling a carrot out of her pocket. "...sell this carrot too."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Bec let's go on a boat ride.   Hey Bec let's go on  a boat ride. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2nd December 2013, 4:25 pm

((I'm really sorry about this))

Jasmine had moved too fast for the rest of the crew to react, and the captain himself only had enough time to brace himself for the oncoming attack. With the kick delivered the captain had been sent flying backwards landing with a rather loud thud against the wall, knocking him out for a short time. Meanwhile unfortunatly for Rebecca, she hadn't taken the warning from Jasmine seriously. So the Hammer throw that was meant for the second crew member had come crashing into Rebeccas head, throwing her like a rag doll towards the crew member knocking him out from the force alone. That left Jasmines final target who would meet a similar fate to the man in the other room, only headless. If Jasmine had been paying attention she would notice her friend laying on the ground with her head bleeding rather hard. If Rebecca didn't get any medical treatment soon, Jasmine's rage would result in the young girls death.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Bec let's go on a boat ride.   Hey Bec let's go on  a boat ride. - Page 2 Icon_minitime3rd December 2013, 6:29 am

Change in plans, Rebecca isn't moving. Abort first action, change to third action. Improvise with second. Second strike of disgrace to deal with crew member who avoided initial attack. Rebecca's saying something. Ignore for now. Jasmine thought quickly as once she threw the hammer she noticed that Rebecca wasn't..moving she wasn't angry it was just a delayed response to Jasmine suddenly flipping out and killing people thankfully she could avoid her friend getting grievously injured as she vanished her hammer into storage prematurely before stepping around Rebecca moving at swift release speeds to deal with the third target just like she would of originally, this time however she would follow up with another strike of disgrace aimed at the second ones stomach. If she was successful she would twirl her hammer in her hand as she made her way to the captain before pausing as Rebecca had asked her something.

You never asked. It's not that big of a problem honestly I just figured hmm I don't know you could of fucking told me that we'll be having snowy weather all the freaking time. Jasmine said in a cheery voice before she would lift her arm and begin to bash the hammer into the captain's head. We can still make it, I'll steer you head to the top and see where land is, it's already at full mast so we shouldn't have to deal with setting things up but if we do then we'll just intimidate the rest into helping and then we kill them, simple as that. she said and once she was done with that she would motion over to the chest so that Rebecca could collect it before they made their way top side. Cheer up Becca. It's a wonderful day, well beside the snow...do you have any idea how to make that stop I thought it only occurs when you guys are in a fight? she said still super happy due to all the bloodshed around her.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Hey Bec let's go on a boat ride.   Hey Bec let's go on  a boat ride. - Page 2 Icon_minitime3rd December 2013, 7:04 am

Bec shrugged, rubbing the back of her head as she continued on her merry way down the corridor. "If i knew how to control it, the damn thing wouldn't be a curse. Sometimes it happens, and sometimes it doesn't. And i am cheery, you just can't see past the enormous headache." Bec had no intentions of addressing the whole 'you should have told me' issue. That was a conversation for any time but now. Atop of a barrel in the corridor was yet another bottle of what could only be assumed as rum, or at least some other similar product. Bec reached out with her free hand to grab it as she pasted, biting off the cork and spitting it aside. "Ah yes, this should help...Or make it worse, whatever comes first."

Slowly, she would come to a stop, turning around to face her brave, combat-worthy companion. "I don't know where i'm going, its kinda what got me into this problem in the first place." Bec would wait for Jasmine to hopefully pass, before continuing allow, troting in her footsteps like a bored child behind its mother at the supermarket. Yes, certainly her sense of direction was at fault, absolutely nothing to do with liquor. She thought to herself, taking a large mouthful of whatever she possessed, gagging at the taste. "Ugh...Not Rum. Still shit." Like a little girl throwing a tantrum, the glass would be flung over her shoulder, wetting Rebecca as it passed, causing a thud as it landed on the ground, spilling its unknown contents everywhere. "So, uh-Jas. Are we gonna rob these guys blind, or just take a few little things." Such as her chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Bec let's go on a boat ride.   Hey Bec let's go on  a boat ride. - Page 2 Icon_minitime3rd December 2013, 2:51 pm

Jasmines plan had went on without a hitch, and her hammer flew right into the stomach of the second crew member knocking the wind out of him, and out of conciousness. Then she began her brutal assault on the captains head, leaving it as nothing but a bloody stump and jasmine now covered in blood. There goes her chances of getting sex again before the voyage was done.

Rebecca on the other hand had just taken a drink of vinegar, which would explain why she threw the bottle against the wall. When out of no where, the one half way decent crew member that had helped her out before had exited the other room to find almost everyone had been brutally murdered. "Well.... This is a new development" He said raising his hands showing that he had no intention of starting another fight
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Bec let's go on a boat ride.   Hey Bec let's go on  a boat ride. - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th December 2013, 4:02 am

I'm in the mood for money, so take the chest, we don't need everything but the chest comes that's for sure. she said before pausing as she saw a sailor come out of the room, she would smile at him happily and noticed he put his hands up. Hey so Becca and I are at quite the conundrum at the moment, we are on a ship and we have no way, of well sailing it, but hey your a sailor right so you should be able to do so. If you don't help up well you could always end up like your captain here. Besides you seem cute how about if you help us sail the ship I won't kill you and maybe I might throw in something a little bit extra for you. she said while still twirling her hammer and would turn to notice that the sailor she hit in the stomach wasn't exactly dead yet. She would skip over to him before slamming her hammer into his head with B-rank strength trying to bludgeon him to death just like the captain, not to mention it would have the added effect of intimidating this crew member.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Hey Bec let's go on a boat ride.   Hey Bec let's go on  a boat ride. - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th December 2013, 4:39 am

Bec nodded as Jasmine spoke. It was always her intention to take the chest, Xei is Xei, doesn't matter who it was for, its purpose is decided by the holder, which was her considering the chest was nice and snug in her arms. She smiled, holding it tighter before the man walked out from infront of her. "That voice..." It sounded so familiar, it wasn't rare to have overheard on the crew talking aboard their ship, however, his stood out more then usual. "Ah, yes. Your the nice one who helped me when I was put on fire. "Thank you for that, could you help us once more? She said, adding on to Jasmine's threats. She flicked her hair out of her face, and used her free hand to once again, pull out the carrot. "And you really need this carrot. I'll sell it to you for 500 Xei. Pretty cheap for this particular carrot, don't you think?" She gave a warming smile and a quick wink as she held it out of display.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Bec let's go on a boat ride.   Hey Bec let's go on  a boat ride. - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th December 2013, 4:56 am

Certainly was an interesting turn of events indeed, hiwever one that the sailor had counted on. A slick grin came to his face when the two propositioned him in their various ways, and knew best not to fuck with them at that very moment, so best just to play it safe. The one girl wanted him to steer the ship, which he was perfectly capable of doing, then said she would make it up to him. "Yeah I'll do it, but no need for that little extra" he said showing the gold band around his finger to Jasmine before lowering his hands. Then the other one spoke up, thanking him for helping her out earlier. Thank god she didn't know that he had placed the genjutsu in that area of the ship shortly after they arrived. You see he really wanted the ship for himself, and knew that these two would help him somehow. "I'd love to buy that carrot off of you, however you two just smashed my pay cheque"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Bec let's go on a boat ride.   Hey Bec let's go on  a boat ride. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Bec let's go on a boat ride.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next