Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Taijutsu 101 Class D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Taijutsu 101 Class D Empty
PostSubject: Taijutsu 101 Class D   Taijutsu 101 Class D Icon_minitime3rd October 2013, 3:21 pm

Denive sat down with both of her legs crossed and was currently sipping tea as she waited for her students to enter, their were mats organized all around her classroom, though she preferred to call it a Dojo. She would wait calmly noting that her students, Akuchi Tamanegi, Hukaji Hokkai and Raizen Denkou just to name a few weren't late yet, then again nor were they early. That was good a shinobi shouldn't be early or tardy one should be perfectly on time as both of the others can lead to death.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class D   Taijutsu 101 Class D Icon_minitime3rd October 2013, 4:45 pm

Akuchi pushed open the door too the room and marched into the dojo with a smile upon his face, Finally taijustu He said taking a seat in the middle and waiting for the other's to show up. This would hopefully be the class he excelled in with and already strong grasp on basic taijustu he wanted to be top off his class.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class D   Taijutsu 101 Class D Icon_minitime3rd October 2013, 8:00 pm

Welcome to Taijutsu 101. I am your Instructor, Denive. You can all me Denive-san, or Sensei either one is permitted. To start I want each of you to perform a quick fitness exercise, 100 push ups in sets of twenty, and 200 sit ups in sets of 25. You can alternate between them but the lesson will not begin until they are all done. Those who can not do it, automatically Fail. Begin. she said quietly before taking another sip of tea and watching the whole class.
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class D   Taijutsu 101 Class D Icon_minitime4th October 2013, 7:52 pm

Raizen had arrived in the class just as his teacher began with the classes introduction he'd slide into his seat nodding to her that he was infact here at classes tho a second late he would upon her directions begin the push ups starting slowly at first he would get into a nice rythm before hitting 20 his arms were well fortified after all taijutsu was apart of his main style however upon reach 60 push ups he'd begin to slow down again this time from arm fatigue he'd take a break really quickly pushing out 20 more with ease he'd struggle thru the first ten of his last set before just barely pushing out the last few and crashing to the ground he'd rest catching his breath and massaging his arms before he would start his sit ups he didn't find problems with the first 50 as his body was still fresh in a way but as he would keep going he would eventually began to grow wary at first his pace becoming more slowed and sluggish upon clearing the 125 mark he would stop abruptly his abdomen cramping he would in an effort to make things better flow his lighting chakra through the area to loosen and basically motivate his muscles to work soon after he'd reach 190 he'd fall back extremely tired and now lightheaded he'd struggle back up knocking out the last 10 at a snails pace before sprawling out on the ground
Back to top Go down
http://narouteclipse.b1.jcink.com

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class D   Taijutsu 101 Class D Icon_minitime5th October 2013, 2:41 pm

Akuchi got on the ground after listening to the morning workout routine, Beginning his pushup's he counted them out to himself but in hush tone every now and then he speed up trying to be the first to finish or at least beat his cousin raizen, at around the second set off twenty he stopped and took a break looking around before he started the last bit he quickly speed through the last three sets off twenty making 100 as he got into position on his back too do the sit up's 200 to be exact. Pacing himself he did not stop until his fourth set off 25, which was much more tiring than he expected so he took a small break breathing deeply until his heart beat slowed and his breath was steady. Done! Akuchi said finishing his last three situp's as fast as possible before looking around to see if anyone had finished before him.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class D   Taijutsu 101 Class D Icon_minitime5th October 2013, 3:16 pm

Good. Now that your bodies are awake we can begin the lesson. Most Instructors prefer a theory based class, I'm not really into that, so I will pair you up, and you can do a quick spar while I observe you all one by one to see what faults you have and correct them. This is a spar using only Taijutsu nothing else, I only wish to see your raw ability using this style of techniques not your overall skill. she said before pointing at people to pair them up with Akuchi and Raizen being partnered together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class D   Taijutsu 101 Class D Icon_minitime5th October 2013, 3:35 pm

Akuchi stood giving a smile as he got into position to spar, and waited for raizen to get ready this would be a good show off his talents even if he lost. His taijustu style was very tricky in battle's like this he could not see it going any other way than him winning so in a frantic motion he pointed at raizen Ready to lose It was all in good fun.
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class D   Taijutsu 101 Class D Icon_minitime6th October 2013, 12:51 pm

Raizen would turn from his instructor and face akuchi he would simply chuckle and shake his head at akuchi's words this would be good he was faster than his cousin however this wasn't his preferred choice of battle all the time he would settle in to his stance fine I'll start with my base speed cousin this time won't be like the last he say playfully as he readied himself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class D   Taijutsu 101 Class D Icon_minitime8th October 2013, 7:32 am

And with that Akuchi shoot forward at C rank speeds stopping twice while extending his fingers out the energy transferring into two shots both moving at C rank speeds and aimed at raizen's shoulder's, at this point akuchi would grunt in pain before speeding up to B rank speeds jumping into the air above and over raizen where he would land behind him and run up too him touching his in the back and giving him a "push" which would send him 30 feet if successful and into the two C rank attacks which were lagging behind at B rank speeds.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class D   Taijutsu 101 Class D Icon_minitime9th October 2013, 5:53 pm

An Erie flickering then bussing could be heard from the lights an his electricity as his static aura came to life along with his dendou kengen its was if his body generated it his eyes would lock onto him just as he passed over him he was indeed faster than before but unlike Raizen akuchi couldn't maintain this speed for longer than he could with out strain Raizen would hit the ground before the push would connect swinging around as akuchi would continue with his motion he'd swing his foot around aiming to sweep akuchi's and knock him airborne for a second he'd aim three underthrown yet very destructive b-rank strength punches at him the blow wasn't to really connect rather the force around them were immediately there after he push off the ground at b-rank speeds towards the two C-rank attacks just before they'd land he would twist his body pushing his hands off the ground and flipping high above the attacks landing behind them softly as they would continue towards there creator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class D   Taijutsu 101 Class D Icon_minitime9th October 2013, 7:38 pm

Akuchi grunted as his hands moved too knock raizen's hands off their path of hitting him but as he flipped away akuchi's own attacks hit him sending him flying into the wall with a thud the two shoots hitting him in the torso area. Jumping too his feet akuchi wiped his face before dashing forward at B rank speeds kicking outward as he stopped, flipping as the kick emerges. With the flip, he twist his body, landing on a single hand. The energy, transferred by the kick and flip, produces a rotational projectile from the leg which was sent forward at Raizen moving at C rank speeds but generating friction causing it too glow red somewhat.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class D   Taijutsu 101 Class D Icon_minitime10th October 2013, 4:59 pm

Hukaji would slam into the room onto the floor. He looked up at the sensei and then smiled, "Hukaji Hokkai, here!"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class D   Taijutsu 101 Class D Icon_minitime10th October 2013, 6:09 pm

OOC: I hate when people don't write paragraphs...just a head's up Hukaji.

That is..enough. Denive said her voice loud enough to fill the air over their spar and full of authority as she narrowed her eyes at the new entry and merely tilted her head in a wordless way to tell him to take a seat. Fighting is calming to the soul, humans are chaotic beings and Nova who share genetic traits with humans are likewise beings of chaos, Zireh who were creations of humans can not hope but to be anything other than agents of it. Hence why fighting has been the one thing which unifies lands, make no mistake peace is an illusion, even now we are training you and people have these illusions that you are being trained to protect. she said before taking another sip of tea as she waited for the classroom to settle down.

That, is a lie, all of you should know this, you are being trained for one purpose, to kill. In this world there is only kill or be killed, everything you do holds testament to this rule. For this purpose tell me, what are the 7 kill points in the human body, anyone?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class D   Taijutsu 101 Class D Icon_minitime10th October 2013, 7:57 pm

Hukaji looked around the class after he took a seat. The fighting was over and the instructor wanted to know the 7 kill points of the body. Hukaji excitedly flung his hand in the air before speaking, "The seven kill points of the body are the heart, lungs, brain, neck, and I don't know the rest." Hukaji smiled proudly as he knew 4 out of 7. He confidently waited for others to add on to his answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class D   Taijutsu 101 Class D Icon_minitime12th October 2013, 9:53 am

Good spar Akuchi told raizen before plopping down on too the ground and noticing huka entering the room after he took his seat the class continued, something about the bodys kill points akuchi was clueless but the newcomer seemed to have a small grasp on the answer. Akuchi simply looked and waited ready to learn.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class D   Taijutsu 101 Class D Icon_minitime12th October 2013, 4:00 pm

Admin Post: Everyone who has posted in this class passes. Whomever hasn't, fails.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class D   Taijutsu 101 Class D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taijutsu 101 Class D
Page 1 of 1