Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Fabrication Class B

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Seran

Seran

Fabrication Class B Empty
PostSubject: Fabrication Class B   Fabrication Class B Icon_minitime2nd October 2013, 5:23 pm

Today was going to be fun for Brad. Fabrication was an exciting and fun subject, one capable of turning dreams into reality. When the students opened the door to come in the room they would find themselves in a meadow rather than a quaint little classroom like the rest of the classes. Brad was sitting on one edge of the grass and would instruct them to form a circle around the edge of the meadow.
Back to top Go down
Judal

Judal

PostSubject: Re: Fabrication Class B   Fabrication Class B Icon_minitime2nd October 2013, 6:06 pm

Amon floats over and creates a small energy chair. He was late, but it was for a great reason. He got into a scrap not too long ago and was experiencing a headache occasionally. He used his impulses as a guide since he was still pretty tired and not fully functional. "Morning Sensei..." He then waited for his fellow students, or the class to begin. If he wanted to be the greatest genjutus user in the world, he would have to either learn how to combat fabrication, or use it himself somehow.
Back to top Go down
Shisui

Shisui

PostSubject: Re: Fabrication Class B   Fabrication Class B Icon_minitime2nd October 2013, 9:19 pm

Kurogomo walked into the classroom sternly, very statuesque. Kurogomo came in with confidence and excitement being that Fabrication was his primary class. Kurogamimo silently remained by Kurogomo's side wonderng what is it about this class that made him think that it is going to be fun. Kurogomo whispered to Kurogamimo. Hey, this is going to be sweet. Kurogamimo responded, I know how amazing. However, don't be deceived...take this class seriously. Kurogomo completely agreed with Kurogamimo: as much as he was hype about this class, he also had to be serious. Kurogomo hastily made it to where his sensei was and stood before him, naive, not knowing where to sit or do. Kurogomo absent-mindedly stood in front of Brad-sensei and said loud and clear: Kurogomo Bakuhatsu is present. Kurogomo knew he was doing a bit too much but he insisted on doing so anyway.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Fabrication Class B   Fabrication Class B Icon_minitime3rd October 2013, 3:25 pm

Not everyone was here yet but it seemed it was time for class to begin. "Hello students. My name is Brad and I'll be your Fabrication teacher for today. Now before we begin please tell me your race so I can be sure you are in the right class. It seems some students have been taking classes their race has been incapable of learning lately. So its just to be safe." Brad looked around at the students wondering if there were any in here.
Back to top Go down
Judal

Judal

PostSubject: Re: Fabrication Class B   Fabrication Class B Icon_minitime3rd October 2013, 6:36 pm

Amon then spoke up loud and clear. "Amon triquetra, im an entity. Not sure if i am able to.perform fabrication, but the knowledge is useful. I would want to know more about it, and how to combat it." Amon Spoke pretty clear
Back to top Go down
Shisui

Shisui

PostSubject: Re: Fabrication Class B   Fabrication Class B Icon_minitime3rd October 2013, 7:09 pm

Kurogomo wonders about that. He was thinking, since he is human, darkar, and yoroi that he may be able to learn fabrication. Kurogomo responds Um hello, I'm Kurogmo Bakuhatsu...I am a human, darkar, and yoroi and I'm pretty sure that I'm in the right class and is able to learn Fabrication.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Fabrication Class B   Fabrication Class B Icon_minitime3rd October 2013, 11:09 pm

Rainer snuck into the class keeping low, and placing his head down on a desk hoping no one saw him enter. Konrad came in behind him making sure nothing made too much noise and covering their tracks. With everything in order the little wolverine knew what to do. Moving in the front of the class it made it's way onto the teachers desk providing a distraction for Rainer by messing with the teacher's papers in a rather destructive manner.

Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Fabrication Class B   Fabrication Class B Icon_minitime4th October 2013, 5:19 pm

Rainers entrance would be quite a failure as they had entered a meadow rather than a classroom. "Tsk, tsk. Welcome to class. Now. If your not at least a third Dakar I will not be able to teach you anything. However, you may feel free to stay and learn ways to combat it." Brad turned Kurogomo and made a hand motion for him to stand. "A Bakuhatsu eh? Very well. We shall begin with you." With a snap of his fingers the skies went dark and the ground disappeared. They were now sitting on air five stories above an active Volcano.
Back to top Go down
Shisui

Shisui

PostSubject: Re: Fabrication Class B   Fabrication Class B Icon_minitime4th October 2013, 5:34 pm

Kurogomo stood up, confusingly. Kurogamimo was feeling a sense of danger, as he completely forgot this was a(n)---extraordinary---classroom. Kurogomo too was feeling a sign of danger. He was skeptical of what was going to happen being that Brad-sensei knows he is a Bakuhatsu. Kurogomo held a long glare at Brad-sensei ignoring the darkness, vanishing grounds, and the volcano.
Back to top Go down
Judal

Judal

PostSubject: Re: Fabrication Class B   Fabrication Class B Icon_minitime7th October 2013, 7:45 pm

"What in the actual.... this is definately not genjutsu. This happened....this happened instantly!!!" Amon was amazed at what his sensei was able to accomplish so quickly at such a small time. He was floating so he wasnt touching the material at all, but it was like he could feel the heat. He had a small smile as well, this was what he wanted his genjutsu to evolve into. Maybe he can discover something diuring this class.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Fabrication Class B   Fabrication Class B Icon_minitime7th October 2013, 8:05 pm

Brad smile. "Of course its not Genjutsu. Fabrication is about turning dreams into reality. Physical manifestation of your mind. Using this basis I can recreate areas that I have been and replicate them into reality. Now, Kurogomo. What type of dreams do you have?"
Back to top Go down
Judal

Judal

PostSubject: Re: Fabrication Class B   Fabrication Class B Icon_minitime8th October 2013, 5:17 pm

Amon watched intensely as the teacher called over one of the students. A bakuhatsu huh, that clan was considered famous. He wondered what was gonna happen next
Back to top Go down
Shisui

Shisui

PostSubject: Re: Fabrication Class B   Fabrication Class B Icon_minitime9th October 2013, 12:48 am

I have dark, explosive dreams. I dream all the time about my clan's history and their ability to create explosion. I always wonder how come I don't have those abilities. What would happen if I did? What is it like to utilize explosion abilities and dust release techniques. As I think of them, as I dream of them, I dream of dark things. I dream of massive explosions, the destruction of an entire village, the fire, the pain, the smoke...the hatred. I also have to deal with being human(ninja), dakar, and yoroi...some people in my classes and in my community despise me because of my mixed races(either of yoroi, dakar, or human/ninja). I'm afraid that one day something major will happen such as an ambush, or destruction. Something terrible. Something so dark, and terrible I can't imagine. Kurogomo had blankly glanced at sensei cautious of the next step.
Back to top Go down
Seraphial

Seraphial

PostSubject: Re: Fabrication Class B   Fabrication Class B Icon_minitime9th October 2013, 3:07 pm

Running into the classroom this young man, well by the look you can't really tell, but this young man was exhausted. He was breathing heavily and was sweating a bit from what seems to be training, or he was running here as fast as he could under the rules of the hall that would allow him to go at a certain speed. "I-I'm...I'm so sorry that I'm late. Did I miss anything? I'm so sorry..." He speaks out looking worried. Actually he looked as if he was ready to pass out.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Fabrication Class B   Fabrication Class B Icon_minitime9th October 2013, 11:15 pm

Brad looked at the late arrival and spoke to sera and kurogomo. "Alright. Kurogomo, take a seat. You too kid," he said pounting to the semicircle of students. He then pointed at Amon. "Come here. Name and village please," he said continuing the class as if there was no interruption.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Fabrication Class B   Fabrication Class B Icon_minitime10th October 2013, 9:42 pm

This class was crazy, fabrication was by far his more interesting class. He didn't really mind the active volcano beneath his feet. Yea it was scary as all hell, but it was a nice change of pace, and he didn't mind enduring mini heart attacks if it meant he got learn something this amazing. Taking his place in the semi circle he could feel Konrad quickly make his way to the top of his head trying not to fall into the lava.
Back to top Go down
Shisui

Shisui

PostSubject: Re: Fabrication Class B   Fabrication Class B Icon_minitime10th October 2013, 11:01 pm

Kurogomo stood confused. After he received his cue to take a seat, Kurogomo walked back to sit down. Kurogamimo silently stood beside Kurogomo supporting him every which way.
Back to top Go down
Judal

Judal

PostSubject: Re: Fabrication Class B   Fabrication Class B Icon_minitime11th October 2013, 11:15 am

Amon walked over and swallowed slowly. "Amon Triqetra, shikagurae." Amon was trying to walk over atleast, he only ended up hovering over. He looked left and right over to the fellow students
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Fabrication Class B   Fabrication Class B Icon_minitime12th October 2013, 3:54 pm

Admin Post: Everyone who has posted in this class passes. Whomever hasn't, fails.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fabrication Class B   Fabrication Class B Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fabrication Class B
Page 1 of 1