Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

The first Memory

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Co

Co

The first Memory Empty
PostSubject: The first Memory   The first Memory Icon_minitime25th September 2013, 9:51 pm

Sine sighed, walking through the academy carelessly. Its not like anyone knew he had to be somewhere, so why bother. In fact, why was he here if he had no intention to learn? Simple, perspective students are the future, best to find them while their young. Sine has been watching many of the students, their patterns, behaviour, attitude, and of course, skill, so he had quite a decent understand of their possible futures. A lot was happening in the caferteria right now, so wordlessly, Sine was venturing around the supporting buildings, his cards in his hand, flinging them one by one over his head and into his next palm. He wore a plain white shirt, followed by dress pants and fancy shoes, white gloves and an elegant black traced overcoat. A top hat just finished off the look, as he began walking towards another boy who happened to be in the building, in fact, a potential prospect of his.
Back to top Go down
Zen

The first Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first Memory   The first Memory Icon_minitime25th September 2013, 10:08 pm

That business in the cafeteria may have been important but at the moment was Regal was looking rated higher on the importance scale than whatever was going on. He was still in the process of figuring out his techniques so he was not necessarily paying attention to where he was going, this loss in thought bringing him to those supporting buildings. When he finally realized where he was, he looked around knowing he hasn't explored this part of the school and shrugged it off deciding to explore for a little while.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

The first Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first Memory   The first Memory Icon_minitime25th September 2013, 10:16 pm

Sine walked up to him, then, beside him, the boy was sure to notice his existence, especially since Sine will make sure to keep an active communication between the two. "Good afternoon sir, may i ask where you would be headed?" Associating with people has never really been an interest unless they are being entertained, or giving him their hard earned stuff, but this was different, this was a conversation which may very well alter some event in the future. This is a proof of worth.
Back to top Go down
Zen

The first Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first Memory   The first Memory Icon_minitime25th September 2013, 10:46 pm

Something interesting would begin to happen as Sine got closer to Regal. Regal's presence would actually start to drastically diminish, until he was completely unnoticeable by Sine, when he was beside him. Regardless of the fact that Regal was now "invisible" he heard the man's question but couldn't really give a response. That would make a conversation one between two people who weren't technically there, makes one wonder what people observing this act would say.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

The first Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first Memory   The first Memory Icon_minitime25th September 2013, 10:52 pm

Sine sighed. Invisible huh, what a pain. "If it makes you feel any better, i'm invisible as well. In fact, i have no shame in talking to thin air, as nobody can see me either, except for you. So why don't you come out, i can't read you otherwise." Sine was kind, and his words solid. He had no intention of losing this opportunity for his first calling simply due to a simple technique. Sine sighed. It seems this may have been a misread situation. His distance to the boy got larger, still walking beside him, but now moving towards the side as he did so, slowly edging away, soon enough, this memory will be forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Zen

The first Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first Memory   The first Memory Icon_minitime25th September 2013, 11:03 pm

At this point using Silent Killing came naturally to Regal, so when he was usually lost in thought he would forget to deactivate it, as in this case until he finally realized it by the person's words. With his words Regal cancelled his technique, allowing himself to be seen by all regardless of the range. He would then begin to look around finally seeing the one who was speaking. Regal would nod his head at him, as confirmation that he allowed himself to be seen, even though this conversation might not go anywhere due to his condition.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

The first Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first Memory   The first Memory Icon_minitime25th September 2013, 11:11 pm

Sine waddled back over to his side, smiling as he did so. "Ah, you came out. Good, good, now i can finally meet you. I believe we have a future together you see." Sine smiled again, his eyes never leaving Regal's body. It was obvious, He was reading him. "You can train your whole life, but you know, the body will always betray you. It will never go away, it can only become harder to notice, but the body will always scream its secrets to the world." His walked picked up the pace, walking in front of the boy, turning around, and walking backwards to better see him. "I'm getting a consonant? One of the main ones. B...C...D...F..Q..R.S, R? I'm getting an R. Vowel perhaps...Ra...Re. Renji? No, Remi? No...definaltely lower. Red...Refern. Hmm, Reg? Reg. Close enough i assume." He smiled, happy with his prediction.
Back to top Go down
Zen

The first Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first Memory   The first Memory Icon_minitime25th September 2013, 11:21 pm

This man was some kind of pervert, not only could Regal feel him undressing him with his eyes from that never leaving gaze, but he started to spout some nonsense about Regal and him having some future together. Regal may have been opened to the different possibilities of the world but no, Regal only swung in one direction. This would cause his eyebrow to raise as the man continued to speak now guessing letters, before guessing names, some being shortened versions but names nonetheless. With the shortened version of his name being guessed, he was actually surprised and also cautious, only a little bit though.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

The first Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first Memory   The first Memory Icon_minitime25th September 2013, 11:32 pm

This boy didn't trust him, not one bit, but that was fine. He didn't need trust, he just needed to get an understanding of the future. "It seems you have taken my words in the wrong way. Again, your body betrays you. You needn't fear, i have no sexual interest in you, i am only intersted in your mind, as your mind may very well one day require my services, and i'm sure it will encounter a fair amount." Sine continued walked backwards. he was spot on with his name, and he knew it. There was no doubt in his mind, either he was Regal, or Regi-rock. Sine sighed, it was going to take some convincing, which was unnecessary but meh, it was worth it. You sir, have a disability or condition. I can tell, your different in the way you act. However i don't know what it is. Perhaps speak up and tell me? Oh, Your eyes betray you mute, but please, still, do tell me.
Back to top Go down
Zen

The first Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first Memory   The first Memory Icon_minitime25th September 2013, 11:50 pm

This person seemed to be really pushing it. Regal didn't mind his body betraying him as, as long as it was still in his control of it, it could tell the man whatever it wanted, but the problem was the way he spoke. Regal's mind would need his help one day, that was taking things a step to far as Regal heard it as he would need this person's help one day, implying he was to weak to handle it himself, this was only his families pride which made him think that way. Regal's right leg would inch forward a little, he didn't really hide his condition, not like he could, but this person might be able to dive into places which should stay hidden. This might as well be a declaration of battle to Regal, even though he was holding himself back to see what this person's intentions truly were.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

The first Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first Memory   The first Memory Icon_minitime26th September 2013, 12:00 am

Sine remained completely calm, not faultering even an inch as he watched the boys movements. "If you intend to do battle, it will be a quick one, as you will overpower me in an instant. I know how you feel, and i understand that you do not wish for me to know your secrets, however that is inevitable, the real question is, am i a friend, or am i a foe. In the end, that is for you to decide, but please, let me tell you this, I may empower you mentally, but if it ever comes to it, you could destroy me. I am only as much a threat to you, as you are to me. " Sine smiled warmly, as he took out his coin, showing it to the boy. We could always leave it up to chance if you wish, Heads i explain my plans to you, and we start a very prosperious connection, or tails, i leave, and you never know the potential of this opportunity. Sine's eyes would not betray him as Regal's do, he showed no sign of preference over one choice. In reality, it wasn't a choice between heads and tails, but a choice on whether Regal decides to let him flip the coin.
Back to top Go down
Zen

The first Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first Memory   The first Memory Icon_minitime26th September 2013, 12:08 am

It would seem Regal was at a disadvantage of sorts, he didn't know his "opponent's" tricks but he knew his. It really didn't mean anything as Regal was taught a battle is won on the battlefield but a disadvantage was a disadvantage regardless. Looking at the coin Regal didn't know what to expect until the person started to explain. He was just mistaken on one point, the tails part of it, if tails a simple depart would not occur rather Regal punching him in the face would. With that he would allow him to proceed, ready for which ever outcome would happen.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

The first Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first Memory   The first Memory Icon_minitime26th September 2013, 12:16 am

Sine flipped the coin, throwing it up and once again down. Catching it in one palm and dropping it onto the next. Heads or Tails? he slowly lifted his hand to reveal the tails before it. Sine looked up smiling at Regal as he said. ""Tails. Oh dear, well, nothing you can do against luck. His eye met Regals, his smile fading as he stood lifeless like a doll. "Take your shot...Regal." Bang goes the bombshell, his real name. Sine was provoking him, he had played into Sine's palms, ironic in a sense, considering he is fully prepared to serve this angered mute in the future. Sine continued to state him down, saying a single word before closing his eyes. "Sine Nomine Memoria."
Back to top Go down
Zen

The first Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first Memory   The first Memory Icon_minitime26th September 2013, 12:22 am

Regal only smiled when the coin turned out to be tails. In that single instant he would open his first gate releasing the basis of his power. As Sine told him to go ahead, Regal was already in front of him with his fist thrown back, coming forward quickly to connect with his face then proceed to slam him into the ground. Regal made sure not to put enough power in to kill him, making use of C-rank strength instead of B-rank, but his need to attack him grew as the conversation went on and luckily he would be able to do just that.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

The first Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first Memory   The first Memory Icon_minitime26th September 2013, 12:37 am

Sine was struck, the attack forcing him backwards as he flew through the air for several feet before crashing down onto his back. He laid there for a short while, before shuffling around to his stomach and standing himself upright. Once Sine was on his feet, he looked Regal dead in the eyes, his face unreadable, yet definitely not a face which makes you feel comfortable. "Compassionate, you were more then capable of killing me in a single blow, yet you didn't." His nose was bleeding, but no attention was paid to it. "Confused. You are a mute, who wants to be accepted Socially, yet when one tries to get too close to fast, you don't...don't know how to...to react..." Sine turned to the side, coughing up a bit of blood, but simply spitting it aside as he continued. "Your actions and body just told me everything, and through that, i've decided...I like you. Sorry about before, i was testing you, after all, little do you know, but if my predictions are correct, your gonna be a part of something quite important later on in life." Sine reached into his pocket, drawing out a deck of cards. "You are not a simple number, nor are you a heart or diamond..."
Back to top Go down
Zen

The first Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first Memory   The first Memory Icon_minitime26th September 2013, 12:48 am

Closing his gate, Regal cracked his neck, it has been a while since he lost himself to his urges like that even though sometimes it was fun. This time may have been unnecessary, he should have had more self control. Even though the man got back up so he was fine. Sine was correct about Regal's social behavior, but at the same time the provocation came from Sine's digging, even he should know a person can only go so far. Regal's mind would now go onto Sine's further words, something important, that didn't really do much for Regal. He was not certain on what he wanted to do yet so something important later in life really didn't faze him that much. Curiosity rose with the deck of cards, now he would have to wait and see what they would be used for, if anything.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

The first Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first Memory   The first Memory Icon_minitime26th September 2013, 1:03 am

Sine began to flip cards all around the place, it looking like a train moving around his body so elegantly, however, as random as the card fluttering seemed to be, they always landed in the others palm, except for one, one card which separated itself from the pack, landing right at regal's feet, face up.The cards all stopped, half the pile in the left, and the other half in the right hand. "Ah, the King of Spades. Now that i think about it, that suits you perfectly. That Regal, is your card now.
Back to top Go down
Zen

The first Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first Memory   The first Memory Icon_minitime26th September 2013, 1:13 am

Regal rose an eyebrow to Sine's performance, it was indeed impressive, maybe he would have a good future job as a magician. Regal would continue to watch until completion, noticing the card that flew before him. The King of Spades, as Sine said, was the card that was before him. And his card now, Regal was confused but did bend over to pick over the card. For the most part it was a normal card even though the methods in which he obtained it were far from it. The question now was, what was the purpose of this card.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

The first Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first Memory   The first Memory Icon_minitime26th September 2013, 1:25 am

It would come in flickers. Flickers of a past which was not true. Flickers of his new memories being stored within his head. Sine once again flipped his coin, making sure that this time, Regal had no choice but to see it turn. "The king of spades. Spades the suit representing both fire and the sword. The card only chooses those who have, or will have certain qualities. Willpower, courage, strength, it is the suit of masculinity. I'm afraid this is the end of our time together..." The memories would click into place. The last time he saw his mother, she would give him a card, the King of Spades. "Keep this with you Regal, at all times, Never let it go, never speak of it to anyone. Can you do that for me". Regal Nodded to his mother, confused. "All will be explained in time, just never let it go, or you will forget about it. I beg you Regal..." From there the memory blurs, however, to regal, it has always been there, he will not notice its sudden implementing. Regal had now fallen prey to Sine's genjutsu, as Sine was now his mother.  ""keep it safe, Regal" And with that, she walked away, all this, except for the card, disappearing from his memory.

{Sine exits}

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zen

The first Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first Memory   The first Memory Icon_minitime26th September 2013, 10:14 pm

Regal's thoughts have returned to before he met Sine, his loss in thought that brought him to this place. Being that his thoughts returned, he had looked at the card he was holding, one that came from his mother and that made him remember he could figure out what he was looking for. He shrugged putting the card in his back pocket then going off to find some kind of jutsu to help him progress.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The first Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first Memory   The first Memory Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The first Memory
Page 1 of 1