Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Serenity + Edward + Arikiko + 1 Extra Only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Serenity + Edward + Arikiko + 1 Extra Only) Empty
PostSubject: Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Serenity + Edward + Arikiko + 1 Extra Only)   Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Serenity + Edward + Arikiko + 1 Extra Only) Icon_minitime18th September 2013, 12:39 pm

The two strange kids were no where in sight and that itself was disconcerting as Edward exited the cafeteria right after Serenity who's had one eyebrow raised as she looked back and forth for the people they were following.

That's...odd they just exited the door a few moments before us yet they are gone just like that. What gives. Serenity said to no one in particular before frowning and deciding to continue along the hallway as there was only 1 direction they could go anyways. She would look back before motioning to Edward and Arikiko to follow her before she would speed walk down the hallway leading to the gym.

Edward would shrug before following her also curious about the vanishing act their "targets" had pulled on them but they couldn't of gotten to far in the short span of time that it took for them to follow them.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Serenity + Edward + Arikiko + 1 Extra Only)   Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Serenity + Edward + Arikiko + 1 Extra Only) Icon_minitime18th September 2013, 12:50 pm

As soon as Arikiko stepped into the corridor behind Edward and Serenity, he had an inkling that not everything may be as it seems. "Edward, Serenity, I suggest you slow down and keep yourselves calm, this may be more than it seems." Of course he whispered it so that only his erstwhile allies may have been able to hear it. Whether they took his advice or not, he narrowed his eyes and watched the corridor in case of Hiding Techniques and even performed a Kai to try and stop any possible low ranked genjutsu that he may have been under.

After that was done, he followed along behind his 'team', one hand clenched tightly around Morghul's haft and the other in his pocket, readying a shuriken in case it would be needed if he was attacked. Of course, if all was well then the strange students were just moving fast for whatever reason, might be late for a class or whatnot but very little was as it seemed as Arikiko hoped he would never have to learn...
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Serenity + Edward + Arikiko + 1 Extra Only)   Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Serenity + Edward + Arikiko + 1 Extra Only) Icon_minitime18th September 2013, 1:15 pm

He's right you know. Edward said with Serenity scoffing but slowing down, it was just in time actually as an explosion would go off consume the area ten feet in front of them in smoke rubble and fire. What the fuck?! Edward said his eyes wide as he had jumped back from the sudden explosion while Serenity had frozen in shock before regaining her composure and frowning.

Okay. That was definitely not supposed to happen. But I'm not interested in calling a Instructor for back up. Those kids they were probably the ones who did it. I mean I'm not above trashing the place but this was a bit too close for comfort. We should find them and stomp them. she said as she gripped her axe bass and would look back Edward folding his arms and looking back towards Arikiko to see what he had to say before he'd make his own decision.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Serenity + Edward + Arikiko + 1 Extra Only)   Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Serenity + Edward + Arikiko + 1 Extra Only) Icon_minitime18th September 2013, 1:43 pm

So it would seem his caution hadn't been in vain, the explosions up ahead attesting to the fact that there was definitely something wrong going on here. And then it would see he was being deferred to by Edward and Serenity seemed to be waiting on the Hishiganka, maybe it was because of his prediction earlier. Nevertheless he had to answer and it took him only seconds to do so.

Maybe, just maybe he could get along with the pair of people that he was currently walking with and then not everything would be so bad. Thus, with the slightest of smirks on his face, Arikiko looked up to Serenity and then around to Edward. "Let's stomp them." He growled, gripping Morghul with his free hand and then locking him diagonally across his chest before starting to walk forwards towards the location of the explosion. "If there are foes though, I'm going to need to know what you two are capable of, I know of your clans so I understand the basics of what you can accomplish. Like the Hishiganka animal mimicry and the Kangen musical combat, I imagine you're an offensive base musical fighter, Serenity?" Arikiko looked over to her, cocking an eyebrow and quickly checking out her Axe-Bass with Morghul to see if the weapon had any special effects.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Serenity + Edward + Arikiko + 1 Extra Only)   Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Serenity + Edward + Arikiko + 1 Extra Only) Icon_minitime18th September 2013, 1:54 pm

Yep, I'm more high offensive than the rest of my clan I use shock waves of chakra mixed in with my playing, I know some genjutsu but it's not my strong point I only use it if I need to hold someone in place to pound them with my music. I'm decently in shape, so I can scrap it up close if it comes to it. Serenity said smirking as well she liked his attitude and she couldn't wait to fight, she was sort of bloodthirsty which most people were afraid of but she supposed she could get along with Arikiko just like she did with Eddy. Her Axe base was unique revealing that she was a Samurai as it was of the wind nature and had the ability to create focused wind shock waves when chakra is channeled into it while strumming it. Depending on the chords played different types of said shock waves could be triggered and the different chords could be used in exchange with hand seals to preform ninjutsu.

Alright then I'm with you two on this. Yeah I use animal mimicry as of yet however I haven't mimicked any animals. I have this armor on mainly because unlike most of the members of my clan I'm bi-racial. I'm half Human, Half Nova. I have Fire and Explosion, as of now I'm focusing more on my ninjutsu so consider me a mid-long range fighter. I take it you prefer fights up close and personal? Eddy said waiting for Arikiko's reply as was Serenity as he was right they needed to know what they all could do before heading out.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Serenity + Edward + Arikiko + 1 Extra Only)   Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Serenity + Edward + Arikiko + 1 Extra Only) Icon_minitime18th September 2013, 2:15 pm

Listening in to the tactics of his allies, Arikiko was starting to get a much better picture as to what his team would be able to do and thus Arikiko was rapidly formulating strategies for most situations. Morghul seemed to agree and also started to help out with Arikiko's tactics. They started to rapidly think with one another before taking a deep breath. "Well it would seem as though the basics would be to stay at range for the most part. Serenity, you shut them down with basic genjutsu, at least for a couple of seconds to allow me and Edward to hit them with offensive techniques. Other than that, keep your chakra usage low and have some common sense." Ari gave a small chuckle.

Then he had been asked a question and Ariki turned his head to face Edward. "Well, me and Morghul can actually work rather effectively at range although we deal most damage in close combat. If the shit hits the fan, try not to hit me, alright? I'd rather not get caught in your crossfire." The Yoroi nodded and then pointed Morghul forwards towards the source of the explosion. "I believe we go onwards, find the source of the explosion and deal with those who started it. If it gets too much, we back out, get instructors, until then we may be the only group standing between our aggressors and the destruction of this Academy. Let us show them why you do not fuck with Village Shinobi." He gave a feral grin, his canines on show as he turned and marched off towards the opponents.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Serenity + Edward + Arikiko + 1 Extra Only)   Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Serenity + Edward + Arikiko + 1 Extra Only) Icon_minitime18th September 2013, 2:26 pm

While they were discussing it would seem the fire from the explosion was dying out and what could be seen was a massive hole near the gym where glints of light where seen. Heh, sure sure just try not to stand there and get hit. Serenity said before she would rush forward avoiding the flaming chunks of rock scattered around and heading for the gym. Eddy would nod before following suit expecting Arikiko to likewise follow them as they decided to pursue whoever was responsible for this. As they got closer to the gym sound of a fight was occurring as the metal clanged against metal and once they entered it would seem the battle was now ending.

One of the no name chunin instructors was lying dead on the floor with a boy standing over him apparently looting him for his shuriken and explosive tags. He would turn before smiling eerily as his free hand balanced a scythe over his head. Ara ara...little kid's coming to play. I suppose I can entertain you for a bit. he said his partner sitting on one of the ninjaball hoops with a longbow which was already drawn and aimed at the group of shinobi. But sigh me and him would be overkill. So how about this, you guys can come one by one and fight me, or you can all come at once and my partner will pick you off one by one like we did with him.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Serenity + Edward + Arikiko + 1 Extra Only)   Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Serenity + Edward + Arikiko + 1 Extra Only) Icon_minitime18th September 2013, 2:37 pm

Once the discussion was finished and thus the fire from the explosion dying down, it was time for this erstwhile team of Academy Students to attack and deal with those that caused this. Rushing forwards behind his allies, he darted out through the entrance and into the gym where the Chunin instructor was lying dead and there were two people standing around, apparently those that had caused this. Stepping up between Serenity and Edward, Arikiko murmured softly to them so that only they'd be able to hear. "We're dealing with a pair of Zireh considering that's who we've followed, the one with a bow I imagine is a Cypher, watch out for his reaction tiers... I suggest you deal with him Serenity, both of you will be offensive based ranged fighters and you should be able to deal with him, I'll provide support where necessary. Edward, you're helping me against the Scythe wielder, if I think rightly he will probably be a Yoroi." In order to check that out he used his Symbiotic Existence to check out the scythe user's weapon and see if it was anything special before doing the same to the bow.

Then the offer was given and a sigh slipped from Morghul before Arikiko spoke up once more. "This is a choice I'll leave up to you two, do you want to work as a team here and take on them both or do you trust one of us enough to send us in to take them on one by one, remember, both together took out a Chunin, do you think us three together could do such a thing?" He asked, cocking an eyebrow, Ariki was actually pretty certain that they would be able to take on a Chunin and win but these guys seemed serious and this may just be Ariki's first fight to the death. Good thing he would not disappoint.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Serenity + Edward + Arikiko + 1 Extra Only)   Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Serenity + Edward + Arikiko + 1 Extra Only) Icon_minitime18th September 2013, 3:22 pm

He took down an instructor. We are hacking this as a team. Fuck that. Serenity said swinging her axe-bass in front of her as Eddy likewise got into position they were to the left and right leaving Arikiko in front of them. Serenity would play a note just as Eddy's armor opened a bit and he would exhale a large fireball the shape of a dragon's head the two attacks combined to form a powerful fire wind combination which soared through the air at Vacuum release speeds heading straight towards the bow guy. Serenity would keep playing however strumming her guitar before singing a tune and the one with the scythe would be trapped in a genjutsu binding technique. Eddy on the other hand would make hand signs before jumping off to the side and slamming the ground causing a rumbling sound as the ground where the Scythe dude was standing would suddenly explode.

Serenity
Spoiler:

Eddy
Spoiler:

--------------------------------------------

The one sitting on the ninjaball hoop would release the arrow causing it to fly at vacuum release speeds the bow shattering causing him to jump off the hoop moving at vacuum release speeds while spinning in the air to avoid the fireball combination and pulling out two pistol type projectile accelerators killing intent flooding the air as he pulled the trigger and with two shots flying at bullet release speeds aimed at Edward and Arikiko considering the arrow pierced through the fireball easily was aimed for the girl's throat while being on fire.

The second one would attempt to jump only to find his body was unable to move and would be consumed in the explosion. Laughter however would come from the smoke as the scythe wielding opponent wasn't harmed other than a couple of scorch marks on his body singed hair and his clothes being burnt. It was a good effort though it would take a bit more than that to dent him. Wow it seems they are quite spunky these ones eh. Well then I suppose I'll just have to cut them down a few pegs. he said with a gleeful laugh before bursting out of the smoke moving at swift release speed his scythe being dragged behind him and ripping up the floor.

Scythe Wielder
Spoiler:

Sniper
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Serenity + Edward + Arikiko + 1 Extra Only)   Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Serenity + Edward + Arikiko + 1 Extra Only) Icon_minitime18th September 2013, 3:43 pm

Well it would seem as though the other two made the choice in record time, there wasn't even a need for discussion. This team was obviously fast thinking and decisive, something that Arikiko really could appreciate. And then the battle was joined in earnest. Already Serenity and Edward were attacking whom Arikiko originally thought was a Cypher but as it turned out, considering he pulled out a pair of Particle Accelerators, that he was in fact a Jaeger, that was trouble, one of these bastards was already awakened. It might have been possible for the Scythe wielder to be a Vanir then but he didn't have the purple flesh that was customary for them so hopefully he'd be in luck or else this could get a hell of a lot less fun.

Activating his Murderer's Ambition and Breaker Burst, Ariki burst to the side, grabbing Serenity and tumbling under the arrow that went whizzing over her head. He then stood up, let go of Serenity and then pointed the massive piston down at the ground. Quickly cutting his hand on the blade of Morghul, Arikiko sprayed a C-Rank of his blood over the weapon in preparation before bursting forwards with the power of the piston. This sent him flying towards the Scythe Wielder at Vacuum Release speeds before rotating and launching out the piston at that speed towards his chest. If it hit it would deal huge damage (S plus another A if he hits the ground or a wall) and would apply Sever to him, shutting down his weapon for 2 posts. This would also require B-Rank strength to stop the falling backwards. Ari then launched out a pair of Slashes towards his opponent to try and cut them up, leaving Serenity and Edward to deal with the Jaeger.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Serenity + Edward + Arikiko + 1 Extra Only)   Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Serenity + Edward + Arikiko + 1 Extra Only) Icon_minitime20th September 2013, 12:47 pm

Eddy would notice Serenity getting tackled out of the way and would dodge to the side the bullet clipping him in the shoulder with him having not seen it due to the confusion. He would jump backward at bullet release speeds before releasing another fireball at the Cypher before taking off to the right deciding it was too risky to stay in one place. Fuck that guys fast...ugh. he said noticing the speed that his opponent was moving and knowing he couldn't match it, he would hope his combos with Serenity could do the trick as he released an additional fireballs.

Serenity would be knocked out of a potentially deadly encounter by Arikiko and would manage to get up while rolling a bit. Thanks for looking out! she shouted after Arikiko and would begin to rapidly play a song with two blades of wind emerging from her axe bass and would intersect with the fireballs before producing two crescents of flame which would head towards their opponent moving at crashing ground speeds. She would notice Eddy kept moving and would scowl before running as well moving at swift release speeds and would begin to sing another song her opponent likewise being trapped inside a genjutsu binding.

Eddy
Spoiler:

Serenity
Spoiler:

-------------------------------------------------

Ora Ora Ora! The cackling boy would say before swinging his scythe upward as it started cackling and taking Arikiko's attack head on while dealing a slash to the opposing boys mid section. He would be sent flying back spinning in the air before colliding with a wall and leaving a crater however he would continue laughing and burst out of the wall at swift release speeds before running at Arikiko once more intending to continue this duel of sorts. My mother hit's harder than that. Now come die by my awesome scythe Basil! he said with a laugh while picking up the pace increasing his speed to crashing ground as he flitted through the slashes before spinning a trail of blood erupting out of the dead instructors body as his body would be flung at Arikiko at Crashing ground speeds. Basil decided to remain silent...it's master's antics..sigh disturbed him sometimes but he was strong so he couldn't really complain.

Spoiler:

Emerald smirked his opponents wanted to play, he would channel chakra into his Projectile Accelerators before waiting until the first crescent came at him before pulling the trigger releasing a bullet swirling with blaze flames it would impact the first crescent feeding off of the attack and growing more powerful as it rocketed at vacuum release speeds at Eddy. The second crescent he would shoot the second bullet at also hitting it though it wouldn't be aimed at any one and would hit the ground leaving a flaming crater of blaze release flames. He would fall to the ground landing in a crouch his P.A's in front of him before he would pull the trigger again shooting at the boy clashing with Garnet while he would be distracted with the body heading towards him sending four bullets moving at bullet release speeds at him.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Serenity + Edward + Arikiko + 1 Extra Only)   Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Serenity + Edward + Arikiko + 1 Extra Only) Icon_minitime21st September 2013, 1:05 pm

Despite the fact that the piston had just struck him full in the chest, the boy still got up. Ariki felt a slight pang of confusion run through him, how the hell could he have survived a strike like that? That was Arikiko's biggest attack and yet the boy had simply laughed it off and dodged his slashes as though they were nothing. These guys were trouble and Arikiko knew that, he also knew that he could not hit this Vanir enough to put him down... Then it hit him... He was fighting the wrong target.

"Awesome Scythe? It's more of a child's toy than anything."
Arikiko told Garnet, his voice mingling with Morghul's at the same time, as he fired the piston at the ground and launched himself to the ceiling, dodging the body and the Particle Accelerator shots that were fired towards him. In an instant he then fired himself off at Vacuum Release speeds to tackle Edward out of the way of the crescent, tumbling with him before rising to his feet and firing forwards, still carrying him. He then deposited him beside Serenity and quickly spoke to both of them, quiet enough that Garnet and Emerald wouldn't be able to hear. "I cannot hurt the Scythe wielder, he's hardened his body somehow, you fight him and I will bring down the other." Arikiko didn't even wait for a reply.

Launching himself forwards with the piston once more, he launched himself towards the Jaeger's position, aiming down at the last moment and firing his piston straight into the ground. This had a dual effect, the first of which was that it shattered the ground under the Jaeger, hopefully tripping him up and it also launched Ariki up to the ceiling once more. When he landed he then fired down at Vacuum Release towards the Jaeger's head and shut down Murderer's Ambition, reducing the amount of damage he could do as he fired the piston at Emerald's skull to hopefully cave it in with the massive force of the blow. He was still moving at Vacuum Release speeds though so if Emerald tripped for even a second, he'd be done for.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Serenity + Edward + Arikiko + 1 Extra Only)   Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Serenity + Edward + Arikiko + 1 Extra Only) Icon_minitime21st September 2013, 3:45 pm

Shit,shit shit shit! Eddy said when he saw the crescent of fire coming straight at him before suddenly he was tackled out of the way by Arikiko. Awesome, saved by the dude carrying the giant axe, he would nod before switching the focus of his attacks to the Vanir and making hand signs before attempting to distract him with the rumbling attack once more. He would make hand signs before pausing as he didn't wait to waste this for no reason. He would look back mainly because he was waiting for Serenity to support him because once he used this technique he was out of chakra which honestly...sucked.

Serenity blanched as when Eddy looked back she realized that the two of them had burnt through a lot of chakra trying to hit the guy with the Projectile Accelerators. Fuck...I don't have enough chakra for a C-rank..but I can help out with this. she thought to herself trying another genjutsu binding on the Yoroi before releasing a small wind sphere prompting eddy to expel another great fireball technique, Serenity releasing a second wind sphere and a third to speed it up so that when the explosion reached Garnet the fireball would be there as well boosting the power of the two to deal enough damage at least to injure him. Otherwise they were screwed because she had also just ran out of chakra.

------------------------------------

Garnet smirked seeing the rumbling attack and knowing that he could take that with ease, however when he saw the fireball coming and the fact that it started speeding up he decided he couldn't simply walk that off and would attempt to jump to the side only to find out his body was bound by that stupid technique again. This...is going to hurt. he said as the fireball collided with him just as the ground exploded and he would get knocked back flipping through the air as his body had burns on it. He'd lay there for a moment his body actually quite badly burnt due to the technique dealing a combined damage of more than a B-rank Not up to an A-rank luckily for him but still hurt like hell. Praise Jashin, I'm still alive. he said sitting up in pain before blood would trail from his finger tips and he would send his blood puppet at the two who had just attacked him.

Emerald on the other hand would smirk as it would seem the guy fighting Garnet just gave up and decided to pick a fight with him. He would notice his intentions utilizing his reaction tiers and would backflip before landing on his hands and pushing off and landing on his feet with both of his guns pointed upward. His opponent would fall towards him and he would pull the trigger, boom boom, click click...Damn gotta reload.. he said as two shots moving at bullet release speeds would be shot upward at Arikiko Emerald pointing his PA's up before pulling the triggers at the same time. Instead of the click sound a concussive blast of chakra would shoot out from both barrels just as the attack would almost crush Emerald's skull and his opponent would find themselves paused in place. As Emerald jumped back trying to put him distance between him and his opponent as he tried to reload placing one on his hip as he pulled out ammo. He would place it in while keeping an eye on Arikiko as he couldn't afford to take his eyes off of his opponent. He had used a bit of chakra he still had some left but he didn't really like using his chakra stores like that after all even though he had more than the average academy student he still didn't have a lot to waste.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Serenity + Edward + Arikiko + 1 Extra Only)   Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Serenity + Edward + Arikiko + 1 Extra Only) Icon_minitime23rd September 2013, 6:12 pm

Yo..all this fighting and no one called me im hurt..but i guess you all break it up before i stomp you, mainly you Akuchi said pointing toward the Vanir ibwa pointing up too his headband he began walking forward his face growing calm as he cracked his neck looking around at everyone he was prepared to take them all in if he had to, people like this ruin the academy for others and he would not stand for it. Your trash, and i won't allow you to bring our village name down with you... Akuchi said pulling out his dual samurai blade's black blood beginning to fall from his pore's and on too his blade as he got ready for battle. He thought for a moment ibwa meant he would be sturdy but his chakra would be a nice place to strike but the other's would be at risk also, hopefully they would move or risk death from prolonged exposure even though it had not reach eddy and seren.

Akuchi would began running forward at a slow pace slowly gaining speed blood would begin to spill from the pore's on his body fading him from view as well as making a black mist form around him and from inside AKuchi could be heard, This is Death! He said now moving at C rank speeds before he speed up too B rank speeds straight for the blood puppet ready to intercept it. Kicking outward as he stopped, flipping as the kick emerges. With the flip, he twisted his body, landing on a single hand. The energy, transferred by the kick and flip, producing a rotational projectile from the leg, allowing it to 'grind' the puppet dealing B rank damage (friction burns and cutting damage) if it was not already dissipated from being within the mist which would drain it off C rank chakra each post.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Serenity + Edward + Arikiko + 1 Extra Only)   Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Serenity + Edward + Arikiko + 1 Extra Only) Icon_minitime24th September 2013, 12:23 pm

Thankfully Serenity and Edward had managed to strike the Vanir but his words were odd, he had praised Jashin and there was only one group that Arikiko knew of who worshiped Jashin... The Ibwa. That would be problematic if rumours of their Immortality was correct but for the moment, Arikiko had a problem of his own to deal with. Using his Shatter Rend strength, Arikiko rolled himself in midair to dodge around the bullets, the weapons opening very thin lines in his sides as he dodged but they done no true damage. Then he was struck by the massive concussive blast, thankfully his speed was great enough that it didn't send him flying backwards too fast but it did knock him upwards towards the ceiling.

As he reached the ceiling, he crouched down upon the roof and triggered his Ambition again, boosting Morghul. The piston then fired once more and launched Arikiko towards Emerald at Vacuum Release speeds, switching off the Ambition once more before he launched his last trio of slashes, sending two either side of the Jaeger, one in front of him and then using his speed to send Morghul down in a massive arc over behind to make it near impossible to dodge the series of attacks. At the time that the Axe came down though, Ariki lost his pupils as he activated Dead Mode in case this guy wanted to try and block his attack rather than just dodge it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Serenity + Edward + Arikiko + 1 Extra Only)   Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Serenity + Edward + Arikiko + 1 Extra Only) Icon_minitime25th September 2013, 8:52 am

Awh. My puppet I'll miss him. Garnet said as he got up blood dripping on his body, he would smile before twirling his axe again before quickly accelerating to Crashing Ground speeds and going to smash Akuchi with the blunt side of his scythe. If it made contact he would switch it before it cackled with electricity as he went for another Super Slash to open a diagonal slash in his opponents body. His eye would check for his teammate for a quick second before he refocused not that he cared or anything but he always said if anyone was going to kill Emerald it would be him so that he could sacrifice Jashin a strong body rather than the weaklings that he normally came across.

Eddy and Serenity were out of chakra Serenity put her Axe bass on her back and would pull out six kunai all with explosive tags on them throwing two to Eddy who caught them and muttered a quick thanks before they would try and joint the fray Eddy assisting Akuchi while Serenity went to go assist Arikiko.

Emerald would flick a bullet behind him as he saw the slashes and would body replace with it before jumping back and continuing to reload his PA's of course that was a waste of a bullet but luckily for him he still had enough to coast. Now clear from the danger of getting smashed to death he would smirk at his opponent not really caring that another person had entered the fray after all Garnet could handle himself. Almost done. he said as he would now start reloading his second projectile accelerator so he could have both ready before re-entering the fray with his opponent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Serenity + Edward + Arikiko + 1 Extra Only)   Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Serenity + Edward + Arikiko + 1 Extra Only) Icon_minitime25th September 2013, 6:24 pm

Akuchi would simply sidestep the attack reaching too touch the ibwa's forehead under the cover off his own attack seeing as how he ran straight into the mist which would drain chakra from him a C rank. Next the ibwa would be lifted into a black hole forming above him but off course he would not see this do too his vision already being blocked by the mist, within the world off darkness the ibwa would feel a rumble within his stomach as black blood covered flies began to shoot from every hole on his body. On another note however the touch too the forehead off the ibwa was to gain access to his memory's the last 5 post the ibwa would remember only fighting akuchi who humiliated him in every aspect off battle so much that he was contemplating either running away or going all out too the death, each would be fun for Akuchi he enjoyed a nice battle. Back too the battle Akuchi was spinning on his heel after dodging the attacks aimed at him with matching speed akuchi burst forward stabbing twice at B rank speeds into the back off the ibwa not to deal much damage instead drain his chakra through the contact with his black blood covered blade's.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Serenity + Edward + Arikiko + 1 Extra Only)   Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Serenity + Edward + Arikiko + 1 Extra Only) Icon_minitime27th September 2013, 9:49 pm

Okay. Your annoying. Garnet said as his memories were altered and would stop messing around breaking out of the illusions once he was stabbed the first time and the second time he would be stabbed it would be halted as armor spread all over his body and he would move clocking at blinding light speeds before slamming the blunt edge of his hammer into Akuchi's body and sending him flying. He had held back not because he was feeling sorry for the boy after all the harsh crack sound through the air indicated he wasn't playing around, as Akuchi's right ribcage would crack upon impact. Garnet didn't really care to much about his chakra however he was going to kill the boy now, screw orders. He would drag his scythe on the ground before rushing forward at blinding light speeds the scythe cracking the ground as he dragged it with Inhuman strength and if he passed the boy in time he would cleanly bisect him in half.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Serenity + Edward + Arikiko + 1 Extra Only)   Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Serenity + Edward + Arikiko + 1 Extra Only) Icon_minitime28th September 2013, 5:09 pm

There was one thing the ibwa did not account for and that was the touch based genjustu not being able to be broken out off with the simple rush off pain, he would be stuck in place flies still coming from every hole in his body as he stood within the black mist his chakra getting drained even more as Akuchi rushed forward stabbing 2 time's at his chest then twice again toward his face he kept this up for 6 strike's lowering the man's chakra by 6 more D ranks permanently he would certainly feel it even if he managed to defeat akuchi. Next Akuchi would simply flip away on too the roof looking down at the man as he prepared a few handsigns and waited looking around too see how the other's were doing but nothing had really changed hopefully he could deal with this guy then the next and get too lunch before it was over.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Serenity + Edward + Arikiko + 1 Extra Only)   Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Serenity + Edward + Arikiko + 1 Extra Only) Icon_minitime28th September 2013, 6:27 pm

Landing on the ground with a loud crunch, Morghul's axehead shattering the ground from the impact, Arikiko rose to his feet and growled softly. He knew his newfound ally could handle himself against the Vanir and Edward was helping him as well, so hopefully everything would be fine on that front. Serenity showing up though actually surprised Arikiko, he didn't really need help and he wasn't quite certain how much the girl would actually be able to help against someone that she was barely able to see, let alone actually hit but nevertheless, the sentiment was there and Ariki appreciated it.

The Yoroi walked over to Serenity and stood beside her, resting the haft of Morghul against the ground. "He's fast, Serenity, faster than I am and I'm not sure how tough he is either. I don't know how long we can hold him and the other off for without dying. I thank you for your support though but I ask you not to intervene. If you see an opening, take it, otherwise this is my fight and I apologise for that." Arikiko turned to face Serenity and gave her a solemn nod before hefting Morghul up onto his shoulder and starting to walk towards the Jaeger.

"You are fast and you've been a good combatant." He started, calling over to Emerald as he walked towards him. "However, I will not allow you to kill anyone more this day. For an inability to find anything less cliche to say, I will stop you here and now. My name is Arikiko Kenpazi and when you hear it again, you will know fear." Arikiko bared his teeth at Emerald and lifted his hand once more, cutting it on Morghul's blade and spilling a C+D rank of blood on it, the blade taking on a purple aura and turning serrated before he dropped into a fighting stance. With a tap of his foot, Ambition activated again and the piston fired, launching Arikiko forwards as he deactivated the Ambition and launched a pair of Slashes either side of Emerald before coming in with a massive overhead strike at Vacuum Release speeds to try and cleave the Jaeger in half, using his speed to add strength to the strike.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Serenity + Edward + Arikiko + 1 Extra Only)   Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Serenity + Edward + Arikiko + 1 Extra Only) Icon_minitime28th September 2013, 7:34 pm

Garnet couldn't break out of the genjutsu so he would simply armor himself up before curling into a ball no point moving if he couldn't do anything. Emerald on the other hand would tilt his head to the side and seeing what was happening to Garnet, how typical he ended up rushing blindly into things and got caught. Nice speech but I suppose we are done here. Emerald said before he would dodge the slashes as they came considering they were moving at the same speed as he did then add the fact that he had reaction tiers it was child's play avoiding them. He realized that was exactly what Arikiko wanted him to do and instead would run forward before jumping over Arikiko and shooting a blazing shot so that he would be propelled into the air from the recoil while Arikiko would probably be diverted to the ground. He would move through the air before landing a few feet away and putting both of his projectile accelerators away before looking into the mist and would rush forward before pulling out a tanto and would slash Akuchi just as he attempted to hit Garnet.

Arikiko...was it, you were fun, might want to make sure this one get's both parts reattached,kay. The slice itself would come at Vacuum Release speeds and due to the speed of the slash his opponent wouldn't even see him coming before the blow was delivered. Once it was completed Garnet should be free of the genjutsu however regardless Emerald would grab Garnet before shooting upward the bullets breaking open a chunk of the roof and Emerald would body replace himself and Garnet with the roof chunk before shooting another Blazing Shot to launch him out from the roof as the two would make their exit.

Spoiler:

Garnet & Emerald Exit.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Serenity + Edward + Arikiko + 1 Extra Only)   Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Serenity + Edward + Arikiko + 1 Extra Only) Icon_minitime29th September 2013, 2:50 pm

Seeing the shot coming towards him, Arikiko was thankful he was moving fast enough to dodge it, not quite enough though as he rotated around so that the Blazing Shot slashed past his spine. The burning sensation from the Blaze Release flames caused a growl to leave Ariki's throat as he slammed into the wall and then got up, removing his shirt and leaning against Morghul due to the pain. Arikiko could feel his skin blistering and bubbling from the wound, the pain was immense but Ariki was made of harder stuff. Standing up fully, due to his pain and the speed of the attack, he knew he wouldn't be able to stop Emerald's slash but he could still co-ordinate this. "We will meet again." The Yoroi murmured, watching Garnet and Emerald leave the building.

With a sigh, he turned to Serenity. "Go get the Chunin Instructors and bring them here, tell them to bring medical personnel." He nodded to her and lifted Morghul once more, resting his axe on his shoulder before walking towards Akuchi and Eddy's last positions. "Edward, if he's wounded then wrap him up." Upon saying so, he tossed the remains of his shirt at the other Hybrid to help him out. "I do hope that the Instructors will be here soon... There's something not quite right about those people and I have no clue why they attacked." Arikiko gave out a sigh and then sat down on the ground, letting his head droop and his grip weaken.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Serenity + Edward + Arikiko + 1 Extra Only)   Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Serenity + Edward + Arikiko + 1 Extra Only) Icon_minitime29th September 2013, 3:47 pm

Sure sure..but I kind of want to wait till that mist clears up the dude with the scythe kind of just shut down when he got within it, I don't think I want to get to close. Eddy said with a small frown as his armor went back into place before he would check if Akuchi was okay now that the mist wouldn't come in contact with his body.

Serenity would put her axe-bass away as she looked towards Arikiko a frown etched in her face as well, they had fought in possibly one of the hardest battles they had in their life and luckily had lived to see another day. She didn't know whether she should of been proud or saddened considering it was obvious their opponents were holding back after all they had killed a Chunin, Chunin instructor and they were academy students...the gap in their strength...was..quite scary actually.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Serenity + Edward + Arikiko + 1 Extra Only)   Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Serenity + Edward + Arikiko + 1 Extra Only) Icon_minitime29th September 2013, 5:07 pm

Arikiko walked up beside Serenity and lifted his free hand, resting it down on her shoulder and giving it a gentle squeeze. "Thank you Serenity for all your help, you done well today. I do hope to see you again and mayhaps we could train together one day?" He flashed her a smile and gave her a small opportunity to respond to him before he called a thanks over to Edward and then turned towards the exit. Rolling his neck, he walked out of the room through the hole that had been created earlier and down the corridor and away.

It was supposed to be a normal day, no hassle, no worries, especially not any violence like this. Staring down at the ground for a moment, he remembered the corpse left behind and the two foes scared off today, a smile came to Arikiko's face and he walked off to the med-unit to try and get some healing for his back, might be left with a nasty scar though for all he knew.

{{Arikiko Exits}}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Serenity + Edward + Arikiko + 1 Extra Only)   Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Serenity + Edward + Arikiko + 1 Extra Only) Icon_minitime29th September 2013, 8:03 pm

Akuchi let out a small yelp as he was sliced across the torso spinning in place before hitting the ground with a thud and letting out a long hysterical laugh as he looked around although his body not moving, They left scared off the gr-- Akuchi said falling unconscious and laying still on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Serenity + Edward + Arikiko + 1 Extra Only)   Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Serenity + Edward + Arikiko + 1 Extra Only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dissension Arc Pt 1. (Serenity + Edward + Arikiko + 1 Extra Only)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next