Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Looking to train. (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Looking to train. (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Looking to train. (Open)   Looking to train. (Open) Icon_minitime2nd September 2013, 1:08 am

Zelana was wandering through the training grounds hoping to stumble on someone training just not training something violent anyways. If they were she would still watch only to decide if they were worth approaching or not, after all she didn't not like people who fought because they had to, she just didn't like needless violence or slaughter. She did however hate those who enjoyed killing and hurting others as that wasn't something one should enjoy it was horrible..

Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Looking to train. (Open)   Looking to train. (Open) Icon_minitime13th September 2013, 11:38 pm

Regal would be in the middle of training. His eyes were closed as in his mind he was seeing himself in the middle of a battlefield. With a light step he would burst forward the grounds leaving occasional afterimages in some spaces where he stopped. Where he would stop, would be where he originally started, releasing a breathe as he opened his eyes and looked around spotting Zelana. He would wave at her to try to get her attention, it was weird that she would be one to be around the training grounds considering she was a pacifist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to train. (Open)   Looking to train. (Open) Icon_minitime14th September 2013, 5:05 am

Zelana was startled when she heard someone and would turn only to see her roomate Regal and would smile instantly as she was rather pleased to see him. She would wave before running up to him and would jump attempting to glomp him like she usually did to her friends and the like. If successful she would happily sit on top of him before getting off satisfied that she had succeeded, if not well then..let the game if glomp tag begin. Hi Re-kuuuun!!!! she said mid glomp leaping into the air and moving at normal running speed.
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Looking to train. (Open)   Looking to train. (Open) Icon_minitime14th September 2013, 10:48 am

Even though Regal kind of initiated the interaction, he did not expect her to run at him as such. Actually it frightened him a little upon seeing her start jump in the air and basically try to tackle him. He couldn't allow that even though Zela seemed happy to be "attacking" him. Jumping back and to the right, upon Zela getting close Regal would move out of the way. A hey would have sufficed for Regal but it would seem Zela liked things over the top, even the little things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to train. (Open)   Looking to train. (Open) Icon_minitime14th September 2013, 11:22 pm

It would seem Regal had stepped up to the challenge and Zelana would abruptly stop before coughing white bone powder filling the air and she would smile before it completely covered the whole area. I'm gonna get you!!! she said with a giggle at the end before her presence vanished as she used the Silent Killing technique as she attempted to rush up to and glomp him yet again.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Looking to train. (Open)   Looking to train. (Open) Icon_minitime15th September 2013, 12:07 am

One of his eyebrows would raise as the white powder filled the area, for Regal that would really make things difficult. But that powder would also work in two ways, Regal's version of Silent Killing also happened to rely on presence, being the closer one was to Regal the lower his presence was. That however would not decide this battle of the glomp and the glompee, the factor would be their proficiency with Silent Killing unless Zela had a sensory jutsu than Regal would be as good as caught. As Zela would close in, Regal's presence would diminish as he would begin to take a few steps back trying to grasp the situation, with the added powder it should be as hard for her to spot him as it was for him.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to train. (Open)   Looking to train. (Open) Icon_minitime15th September 2013, 3:52 am

Huh..why is it that he disappeared....okay that's weird. Zelana thought to herself as she had been sure she had him until she couldn't detect where he went, that was odd.. Oh well she didn't care she'd find him anyways and would silently run around the area looking for him her arms wide in case she'd brush past him. Still it was a fun game nonetheless though Re-kun was being mean and won't let her catch him easily.
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Looking to train. (Open)   Looking to train. (Open) Icon_minitime15th September 2013, 11:22 am

Regal would start to take a few steps back, each step ever so cautious. He saw nothing and was only wondering what was Zela thinking. Stopping after his few steps he would feel a slight brush of a hand on his arm, the common sign that somebody was close enough to touch him. With alert from the feeling he would dive to the ground in an attempt to avoid whatever was coming next.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to train. (Open)   Looking to train. (Open) Icon_minitime15th September 2013, 1:27 pm

Zelana would smirk happily as she would feel the slight brush of another before and would turn in that direction before jumping forward attempting to tackle them before they could get away. Zela knew he would try to escape her some how and hopefully her tackle would be just enough that he wouldn't escape and thus she would win this game of tag glomp they were playing. She didn't make a sound however as she was trying to get him silently but it would seem that he was really good at hiding his presence she would have to ask him how he did that once they were done playing.
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Looking to train. (Open)   Looking to train. (Open) Icon_minitime15th September 2013, 2:34 pm

It would seem Regal was moving a little to slowly with his attempted dodge or rather that Zela had already accounted for his maneuver. As Regal would fall to the ground, he would be accompanied by the now glomping him, Zela. Hitting the ground Regal would be on bottom, having learned two things through this. First, apparently Zela will go through any means necessary to get her glomp, like literally she even put up a cover if it wasn't for Regal's own Silent Killing he would have been caught. Second, Regal needs a way of sensing people just in case somebody like Zela appears again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to train. (Open)   Looking to train. (Open) Icon_minitime15th September 2013, 11:11 pm

The bone powder would disappear and Zela would hug tighter in victory as she smiled at Regal. See Re-kun told you I'd catch you. she said before getting off and looking at him strangely before deciding she'd ask him the question which was bothering her. Hey you know Silent Killing? That's really cool I know it too though I hate the name you know, I mainly just use it for stuff like this and running away. she said while looking away from him before gasping and face-palming. You wanted to train didn't you and I'm holding you up I'm so sorry...
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Looking to train. (Open)   Looking to train. (Open) Icon_minitime15th September 2013, 11:37 pm

Yeah Regal would defiantly need a way to sense presence, it would make the game more fun actually. He would wiggle about as she hugged him tighter, boasting in her victory, before she finally let go and asked him the question. Nodding his head, Regal did know Silent Killing, something he felt he needed to learn to compete with those pesky chakra users. He could have always learned gates but they came with to much of a risk for him, even though it might be something fun later on. With her next statement he shook his head, yes he was training but he could train anytime he wanted really.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to train. (Open)   Looking to train. (Open) Icon_minitime16th September 2013, 1:50 am

Oh okay cool. Hmm alright I'm going to find a way for us to communicate and stuff. she said looking at him and crossing her arms over her chest before smiling again and skipping backward before suddenly stopping. Oh hey I actually want to test something out, um you know because I don't want to hurt anyone and what not I've been practicing on moving balls and the like but I've made a painless binding seal I want to see if it works or not..um...would you mind..don't worry it's not painful I made sure of it heh..I used it on myself once...was really bad..couldn't move to get it off.
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Looking to train. (Open)   Looking to train. (Open) Icon_minitime16th September 2013, 2:31 am

Regal had to really think about this one. He just caught in a random game of tag because of fun and now she was asking to purposely bind him using some fuinjutsu. It would probably be the wrong answer but he nodded and stood still waiting for her to plant the seal. He just hoped that nothing would happen other than the desired effect.

OOC: If this is a training, what rank jutsu are you training for? I'm going for a C-rank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to train. (Open)   Looking to train. (Open) Icon_minitime18th September 2013, 10:39 am

OC: I'm also training for a C-rank how many posts do we need to complete this?

Zela would smirk before she would concentrate so that she wouldn't hurt him by doing this she would outstretch her hand before focusing chakra into her finger tip and looking straight at Regal. Okay this is going to tickle. she said before quickly writing the kanji for bind with her finger tip blue writing would appear on his clothes and all of a sudden he would feel as if he couldn't move. If she made it work correctly anyways, she was hoping she did because she had been practicing it on her own in private but she needed an actual person to test it on to see if it would really work.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Looking to train. (Open)   Looking to train. (Open) Icon_minitime18th September 2013, 11:21 am

OOC: C-rank: Both of you must post a total of 8 times, we should be done in our next posts.

Regal prepared himself for what was to come next. Looking down as she wrote with her finger, a tingling feeling arose before the obvious binding feeling did shortly after. It was a quite terrible feeling, his body would not listen to his commands no matter how much he told it to move. A quite successful technique but also a terrible one, if Zela wasn't a pacifist she could prove to be a real threat to others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to train. (Open)   Looking to train. (Open) Icon_minitime18th September 2013, 11:47 am

Hmm...um Regal? Wait ah stupid if it worked he wouldn't be able to speak to tell you and even if it didn't he still wouldn't okay I'm going to release you now. Zela said before both of her fingers glowed and she would draw two stars on his body overlapping the bind Kanji and would cause it to fade away along with the stars which would restore movement to his body. Okay you should be able to move now she said anxiously hoping she didn't do anything to hurt her newest friend..
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Looking to train. (Open)   Looking to train. (Open) Icon_minitime18th September 2013, 2:48 pm

Before the release of the seal, Regal wanted to try something, a way to see if he could break the seal forcibly. With his eyes closed Regal started to concentrate towards what was known as the First Gate, the Gate of Opening. His objective was to open it, which he did as a burst of energy began to flow from his body. This however did not free him from the binding, only when Zela removed the seal was Regal free. He would wait a few seconds to make sure he had proper control over his body before cancelling the release of his gate and nodding his head. The feeling of restriction was unsettling but since it wasn't going to be used on him he just dismissed that thought for now.

OOC: That should be the last post, I trained for Gate of Opening.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Looking to train. (Open)   Looking to train. (Open) Icon_minitime19th September 2013, 11:43 pm

Total of 18 posts. That's 9 each. C-Rank = 8.

Therefore, Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to train. (Open)   Looking to train. (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking to train. (Open)
Page 1 of 1