Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

A genin vs Another genin

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A genin vs Another genin Empty
PostSubject: A genin vs Another genin   A genin vs Another genin Icon_minitime20th June 2013, 7:23 pm

Shiku walked in the forest of who knows where, and stopped at the sound of someone behind him, "Hmph, I knew someone was following me but i didn't think you had the guts to reveal yourself this early. I thought you were going to wait untill i fell a sleep, oh whatever." Shiku turned around and got in fighting position, "Show yourself!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A genin vs Another genin   A genin vs Another genin Icon_minitime20th June 2013, 7:45 pm

Spoiler:

Obito would give a small chuckle as he looked over the genin the sky's above would form into thunder cloud's as Obito flexed his body cracking is every bone. He would take a few steps foward pulling off his denki cord as he whipped the air and gestured for the genin to come on this would be a good test a genin from another village and ibara off all places supposedly the strongest off the villages.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A genin vs Another genin   A genin vs Another genin Icon_minitime20th June 2013, 7:53 pm

Shiku then called his pet fox and they morphed into a hybrid of fox and human. Shiku made a few hand signs and smile, "Have a nice time breathing." The air in the small forest grew thick and heavy, he also preformed a few more hand signs and a thin layer of wind covered him, it looked like an aura. With a few more hand signs he preformed another jutsu.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A genin vs Another genin   A genin vs Another genin Icon_minitime20th June 2013, 8:23 pm

Spoiler:
Obito would chuckle as he pulled out a kunai focusing on his breathing he would sit down throwing the kunai at the man it would turn into a lightning bolt aimed at the man's chest moving A rank speeds. Next Obito would whip his denki cord as wolves launched from it two to be exact moving A rank speeds criss crossing as they moved to attack the genin aiming at his legs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A genin vs Another genin   A genin vs Another genin Icon_minitime20th June 2013, 8:28 pm

Shiku dodged the lightning bolts and threw a kunai at A ranks speeds towards Obito. The wolves 'got him' but Shiku used a substitution technique to switch spots with a log that was behind Obito. Shiku then ran at Obito with A rank speeds and attempted slitting his throught with a kunai.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A genin vs Another genin   A genin vs Another genin Icon_minitime20th June 2013, 8:42 pm

Obito would lift his hand as another wolf woulc launch from the handle off his Denki cord moving S rank speeds the wolf would cut shiku off giving him no chance to dodge unless he could move faster the wolf would aim to bite his neck then the othef two wolfs would move in S rank speeds to bite his legs once again but this attack would be different as each time the genin came into contact with the wolfs the limb would be paralyzed for two post.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A genin vs Another genin   A genin vs Another genin Icon_minitime20th June 2013, 8:47 pm

Shiku Made some hand signs and blew some wind at the wolves, blowing them away from him. Before he blew them back he held 5 paper bombs in his hands and let go when he blew. He made them explode, hopefully killing the wolves. Shiku ran at Obito while throwing kunai.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A genin vs Another genin   A genin vs Another genin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A genin vs Another genin
Page 1 of 1