Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Kuchiki Reopening (Mods Reply)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chidi

Chidi

Kuchiki Reopening (Mods Reply) Empty
PostSubject: Kuchiki Reopening (Mods Reply)   Kuchiki Reopening (Mods Reply) Icon_minitime11th February 2013, 2:19 pm

I posted up this topic to see weather or not the mods would allow me to reopen the Kuchiki clan for using, it been a year since the maker of the clan left and I don't think is returning so yeah I like the clan and place you vote Yes or No to weather or not I can reopen the clan.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Kuchiki Reopening (Mods Reply)   Kuchiki Reopening (Mods Reply) Icon_minitime11th February 2013, 2:47 pm

uhhh I don't really see a problem with this...but the mirror thing has got to go from that clan
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

PostSubject: Re: Kuchiki Reopening (Mods Reply)   Kuchiki Reopening (Mods Reply) Icon_minitime11th February 2013, 3:19 pm

That's the clan's main power though, kinda make the clan pointless by removing it...
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: Kuchiki Reopening (Mods Reply)   Kuchiki Reopening (Mods Reply) Icon_minitime11th February 2013, 5:10 pm

I dont have a problem with the mirror tech, my vote goes towards Yes
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Kuchiki Reopening (Mods Reply)   Kuchiki Reopening (Mods Reply) Icon_minitime11th February 2013, 5:19 pm

ok..first off thats the only power of the clan because thats all he wanted and he got it by vix.

BUT my problem with the mirror is that it is a pretty much auto block for 90% of ninjutsu. In addition to that it gives the user the ability to learn that jutsu for good once they have absorbed it.

Now yes, soulless have the ability to eat people and learn all their techs, and there are a few others, and I don't exactly like them either but I can accept them easier because for them to learn the techs they have to kill the target. This not only lets them learn anything without a major drawback, but it allows them to block near everything as well.
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

PostSubject: Re: Kuchiki Reopening (Mods Reply)   Kuchiki Reopening (Mods Reply) Icon_minitime11th February 2013, 5:21 pm

I can modify the tech
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Kuchiki Reopening (Mods Reply)   Kuchiki Reopening (Mods Reply) Icon_minitime11th February 2013, 6:03 pm

Zzzz I'm leaning on No unless everyone else goes with Yes.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Chidi

Chidi

PostSubject: Re: Kuchiki Reopening (Mods Reply)   Kuchiki Reopening (Mods Reply) Icon_minitime11th February 2013, 8:40 pm

Votes: 3

Yes: 2 once tech is edited
No: 1

Any other mods care to vote?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kuchiki Reopening (Mods Reply)   Kuchiki Reopening (Mods Reply) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kuchiki Reopening (Mods Reply)
Page 1 of 1